Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:26 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:25 AM
testing some stuff
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:25 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:16 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:13 AM

Old March 19th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

@Ludicrous Lunacy

Roland padded around the clearing looking for something to do. It wasn't often that he was bored. Normally, he was bustling around getting everything done that he wanted to get done. Some would say that he is the busiest cat in the Dusk Syndicate. He doesn't think that that's true. Due to his unsympathetic nature, he has a hard time understanding why other cats think what they think. After a while, Roland sat in a corner of the clearing, but he wasn't looking for anyone. These days he felt lonely, even though he was around people all of the time. To him, there is a difference between lonely and alone. Scanning the clearing for anyone to have some kind of small talk with, he saw no one who looked interesting. Then Roland sighed, right then and there. It wasn't a surprise, seeing as he sighs every day. Roland looked down at his paw, and sighed again.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:40 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy

Roland padded around the clearing looking for something to do. It wasn't often that he was bored. Normally, he was bustling around getting everything done that he wanted to get done. Some would say that he is the busiest cat in the Dusk Syndicate. He doesn't think that that's true. Due to his unsympathetic nature, he has a hard time understanding why other cats think what they think. After a while, Roland sat in a corner of the clearing, but he wasn't looking for anyone. These days he felt lonely, even though he was around people all of the time. To him, there is a difference between lonely and alone. Scanning the clearing for anyone to have some kind of small talk with, he saw no one who looked interesting. Then Roland sighed, right then and there. It wasn't a surprise, seeing as he sighs every day. Roland looked down at his paw, and sighed again.
The ghostly form of a young tomcat blended in with the snow, and at first glance it seemed like a pair of green eyes and ocicat markings were floating without a body. When the crouching cat stood up, however, shaking remnants of the snow from his fur, he became more visible. Upon closed inspection, it could be said that he was underfed; Indeed, he had in fact hardly eaten sice his twin brother went to join the Clans. He usually appeared gaunt, thin, and constantly grumpier than normal ever since Neko had gone. Of course, he could never miss that StarClan-loving brother of his, how ridiculous... No, of course the Syndicate cat didn't regret losing his brother. Of course not.
The tom flicked snow off his whiskers with a paw and spotted another cat by the edge of the clearing. Their immediate urge was to pick a fight--that would be fun, and take his mind of things--but the young cat was not one to ignore the fact he needed friends... Well, more of followers...
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Gorse ran in to camp carrying "Someone! Help! Please" she wailed. She looked around but couldn't find the healer.

Death opened his eyes. ". . . I'm sorry" he said.

(Oml. . this song reminds me of what Death is trying to tell Needle and Gorse:https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mVysIKly32g)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 19th, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:15 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Gorse ran in to camp carrying "Someone! Help! Please" she wailed. She looked around but couldn't find the healer.

Death opened his eyes. ". . . I'm sorry" he said.

(Oml. . this song reminds me of what Death is trying to tell Needle and Gorse:https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mVysIKly32g)
Needle took his mate from Gorse and curled around him. He purred/cried into Death's shoulder. "Shhh, You don't have to apologize. Just.. promise me you won't die.. okay?" He said, his voice cracking as sadness and pain tore through him. He didn't care about his own steadily bleeding wounds, the oncoming dizziness from blood loss or the constant burning pain of his injuries. He just wanted the one he loved to be alright. He didn't care if he died right here as long as the Death could live on. He curled closer, laying his head gently on his mate's side. The snow fell slowly around them and all sounds seemed to fade away as they both lay on the frozen earth, slowly bleeding out. "I'm so sorry my love." Needle said, his breathing shallow and his voice oh so tired. "Don't leave me please..."He said, his voice barely a whisper. He felt numb and exhausted. If one of them died here... well at least they would be together in the end.

(this is so sad T ^ T, p.s. I'll miss you JayRay I hope u feel better and come back soon)

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@Nighty
@Duskflight (Duskflight, this is just one quick drop-off and Forest will be out and RPing /w/ Broken again x3 So if you don't mind replying to Nighty's post just quick, I'd appreciate it.)
@Gusty (And if it's also okay /w/ you if Broken speaks with Halite for a moment. Just about Forest's training today.)

Broken padded into the clearing, only casting short glances back at his Trainee, Forest, to make sure she was following. He peered around the Clearing until he saw a ruthless pair of hues staring blankly amongst the crowd. The sleek black tom flicked his tail towards Hannibal. "Go drop him off there. I'll be speaking with Halite about your training."
He padded in Halite's den, his expression blank, unable to be read. His voice was flat, as he let words pour from his jaws. "I'd say Forest had completed her training quite well today. I brought her 5 apprentices. 3 were timid, but the other 2 were very strong and independent. She managed to scare off 1 of the strongest, and she's giving the other strongest to Hannibal. I'd say she's strategic considering she knew the timid ones would be easier to kill. She killed the strongest one first. I'd say... it's about time." Broken smirked.
(I'll PM you if you don't get what Broken means by "I'd say... it's about time.")
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Nighty
@Duskflight (Duskflight, this is just one quick drop-off and Forest will be out and RPing /w/ Broken again x3 So if you don't mind replying to Nighty's post just quick, I'd appreciate it.)
@Gusty (And if it's also okay /w/ you if Broken speaks with Halite for a moment. Just about Forest's training today.)

Broken padded into the clearing, only casting short glances back at his Trainee, Forest, to make sure she was following. He peered around the Clearing until he saw a ruthless pair of hues staring blankly amongst the crowd. The sleek black tom flicked his tail towards Hannibal. "Go drop him off there. I'll be speaking with Halite about your training."
He padded in Halite's den, his expression blank, unable to be read. His voice was flat, as he let words pour from his jaws. "I'd say Forest had completed her training quite well today. I brought her 5 apprentices. 3 were timid, but the other 2 were very strong and independent. She managed to scare off 1 of the strongest, and she's giving the other strongest to Hannibal. I'd say she's strategic considering she knew the timid ones would be easier to kill. She killed the strongest one first. I'd say... it's about time." Broken smirked.
(I'll PM you if you don't get what Broken means by "I'd say... it's about time.")
The smaller black she cat entered the camp, her limbs aching with the force of having to pull the apprentices body behind her. The body was of a well aged apprentice, the one who had said it was close to being a warrior. She highly doubted the the tom she was taking this too was capable of consuming the entire carcass, but she didn't care about that. What she was thinking about, was the fact that she was treating this body like a piece of prey, that she had hunted and slaughtered for the Syndicate. She was bothered by the fact that she knew this cat, whom she had asked his name, Ashenpaw, had a life. The scent smelled of Shadowclan, the dark musty scent, that she had encountered only once, while out with her father. This cat, who was now dead in her jaws, had a life, a family, friends, and possibly a lover. Now they would never see him again, the family member, friend, lover, never to be seen again, murdered by her own two paws.

She had conflicting views on this matter, and felt terrible that she had just murdered four perfectly innocent cat just to impress her trainer. Those four cats, who she had asked all their names, Ashenpaw, Emberpaw, Flickerpaw, and Otterpaw, were dead now, and their blood was on her paws. Both literally and figuratively. The ebony feline slowed to a stop, her body sore from carrying the boy that was almost twice her size. She let go of the cats scruff she was carrying, and panted, her emotions starting to overwhelm her again. Vaguely, from somewhere nearby, she heard Broken instructing her to take the ginger tom's body to Hannibal. Reluctantly she bit down again on the tom's scruff and began hauling it to the place where she had spotted Hannibal. Her mind was in a whirl. She had never talked with Hannibal on a personal basis, nor really dealt with the fact that he ate cats for food, and not normal prey, like birds, squirrels, or mice. It unnerved her, and fear began to slowly rack her small frame. She remembered what little she could from what her father, Singe, had told her about this infamous tom. He is a polite cat, and you should not be in harm way with him unless you do two things. One: Be the enemy, or Two: Be rude and impolite. Those had been the words he had warned her with. e polite, stay calm. Act nice, be strong. She thought repeatedly as she finished dragging the cats body to Hannibal. Finally she reached the tom, and released the ginger tabby's body at his paws. Nervously she looked up, and thoughts swirled again. Be polite, stay calm. Act nice, stay strong. She gave a weary smile as she nudged the limp figure with her paw. "Um, Hannibal, sir, my Trainer Broken wished for me to bring this to you. He had me kill this one and several others in the territory earlier, and said I should bring this one back to you." she said, forcing her voice to stay level and calm. She was completely unsure of how this tom cat would respond to her offering. She was only trying to obey her trainer, even if she was afraid. Although, being a daughter of Singe, a bit of his personality shone through her, and she hid her fear, even when it raged on inside her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 21st, 2017, 11:25 AM
Hit love right back..

Death looked at him. He smiled and licked his cheek

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:29 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Death looked at him. He smiled and licked his cheek
Needle licked him back and nuzzled him. "We'll both live through this. Promise?" He said with tears streaming down his cheeks full of love and a glimmer of hope. "We'll live together and I won't ever hurt you, and I'll protect you and the Dusk Syndicate with my life. I love you so much," He purred and licked the blood from his mate's fur and pressing his paws into the wound on Death's neck to staunch the bleeding. He curled his tail over his mate and cuddled close to keep out the cold as snow fell softly upon them.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 22nd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle licked him back and nuzzled him. "We'll both live through this. Promise?" He said with tears streaming down his cheeks full of love and a glimmer of hope. "We'll live together and I won't ever hurt you, and I'll protect you and the Dusk Syndicate with my life. I love you so much," He purred and licked the blood from his mate's fur and pressing his paws into the wound on Death's neck to staunch the bleeding. He curled his tail over his mate and cuddled close to keep out the cold as snow fell softly upon them.
I promise" He croaked.

Old March 22nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(Im sorry for the super late reply! :C )
Echo almost jumped as she heard a cat speak her blue hue's widened as the tom sat next to her, she almost couldn't comprehend it a cat speaking to her? A Dusk Syndicate cat also! She almost thought she was dreaming shaking her head wondering if this was real or not, if this really isn't a dream then why would he be talking to me? He must want something! That's it! her anxiety rose as she looked at the tom she had to admit that the tom was handsome maybe he was just concerned? Why would they be concerned about a stranger..?

The Molly clawed at the ground a bit unsure what to say or do, Maybe she should just get up and walk away No..that would be rude.. then she had an idea sitting up a bit hoping to seem more confident her gaze turned towards him "I don't need any help. Why are you asking?" Echo could hear her own coldness in her voice and almost wanted to say sorry but just looked down at her paws almost just waiting for the tom to yell if he did she wouldn't be surprised maybe then he would leave...?, The wind ruffled her fur again making her shiver a little but it wasn't just the wind making her shiver it was her anxiety dusk syndicate cat always scared her when they talked to her they wouldn't leave her alone until they got what they wanted usually it was to only an answer to a question sometimes though it was to hurt another cat of course she would lie most the time...sometimes i wish i was still a kit then maybe cats wouldn't bother me.. her ears flattened and her tail twitched slightly.
(Bumping this @Lonestar23 just so you know where it is!)
| WIP Character Site!|