Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:47 PM
Tallstars pfp Shop
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:47 PM
ashtuft’s super sigma art...
by ashtuft
Last post by alec
Today 07:42 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:27 PM
“Let’s Get Ready.”
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:25 PM

Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:20 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Mink Meeting Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vixenstare

Vixenstare panted heavily as she followed the rest of the patrol, leaning against Hawkfur for support. Everything hurt... So much... Vixenstare coughed once more, and a little bit of blood splattered onto her paws. The molly stopped to catch her breath, her fur bristling in pain. "Hawkf...fUr.. The molly choked out, tilting her head softly to look at her friend. "Y..oU we...were a...good fr..friend.." Vixenstare said to the tom, her thoughts swirling. 'I'm going to die here...'

@Alchemist Kitsune @Micanomancy
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur grunted as the two of them got back to camp, the trek having been agonzing with his basically useless front leg. The adrenaline had long since worn off, and that meant with every heartbeat he could feel his leg throb, blood oozing out of the bites and dripping down his already bloodstained paw. Not to mention he had to keep Vixenstare up as the patrol stumbled home, his friend wheezing and coughing. He almost buckled when they stepped into camp, relief sweeping through him. Lightningstorm immediately bustled towards the group with herbs and a keen eye, and he had never been more grateful for her in that moment. After everything, she had every right to flee the camp and leave them to rot, but she didn't. He made a vow to do whatever he could to help her in the future.

When Vixenstare spoke, Hawkfur chuffed and pressed his nose to her cheek. "You're not dyin' on me yet, Vixenstare." He insisted, helping her to sit down and wait for Lightningstorm to get over to them. "You made it this far, yeah?" His head pounded, and he stayed close by, mostly out of concern for Vixenstare but also because he wasn't sure he could make it even a few pawsteps before collapsing and sleeping for an entire moon. His injuries weren't as severe as others, but that didn't stop him from feeling them. He couldn't help but search the rest of the patrol, doing a headcount to ensure everyone had made it back. He saw Crowtooth, Bravebird, Silverpaw, his friends, back safely though in different states of injury. Another wave of relief swept through him and he relaxed, exhaustion pulling on him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 3rd, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:24 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The wariness in her body demanded that she rest, but as her mind was far too occupied, it'd be some time before she bothered resting. Lightningstorm quickly arrived and got straight to work, Twilightstar watched her for a moment before carefully sitting down with a heavy sigh. Her eyes were drawn to Vixenstare who was with Hawkbite. Both she and Fallowpaw had nasty neck wounds.

Almost as soon as her rump hit the ground she abruptly decided to get up again. The WindClan leader was drained physically, and quite frankly was a heartbeat away from tears. She hated seeing her clanmates hurt in any way, she strove to keep them out of danger, and now she had just walked them straight into it. It pained her more deeply than any of her physical injuries. The leader noticed Dunecall's glance and Fallowpaw's eyes on her, and guilt slowly further rotted her heart. She could hear Crowtooth, Bravebird's, and Silverpaw's words in the back of her head, but the sense of responsibility remained unmoving.

She was so very sorry, but she hadn't the faintest clue how to express that. Right now, there was little she could do to alleviate the guilt so she was going to leave it sit and fester. Mindful of her bad paw, Twilightstar limped over to where Lightningstorm was assessing Fallowpaw, who seemed to be trying to offer her service to the medicine cat. "No need to ask, just tend to them," Twilightstar told Lightningstorm, aware that the molly was being polite. Yet with the numerous cats that needed attention and only one medicine cat politeness and comfort wasn't strictly necessary.

"Fallowpaw, I appreciate you trying to help, but that neck wound needs to be taken care of. Keep still, please, and answer Lightningstorm's question." She meowed gently, not wanting the paw to think that she was chastising her.

Turning back to Lightningstorm she said, "If you leave me with the herbs and clear instructions, I can take care of patching up Fallowpaw. I've seen and experienced so many medicine cats do it I shouldn't have any problems." Twilightstar has had over five medicine cats serve under her, excluding the apprentices, and lived through way too many catchphrases. Of course, she lacked the knowledge of a true medicine cat, but playing apprentice to Lightningstorm's medicine cat shouldn't be difficult. Lightningstorm could always double-check her work after.

"Vixenstare's wounds seemed to be causing her some trouble. It might be best to look at her." Not to dictate where Lightningstorm's attention should be, but compared to Fallowpaw, Vixenstare seemed to be struggling worse.

"Crowtooth, Bravebird, Silverpaw, Dunecall, Swiftfire. I know you're all tired, but if you have the energy help clean each other's wounds as best you can. It's one less thing that Lightningstorm will need to do when she gets to you." She advised. As Hawkfur was currently helping Vixenstare, Twilightstar excused him until Lightningstorm could aid Vixenstare.

@Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm] | @ChaosBringer. [Vixenstare] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @tally [Bravebird]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:49 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare smiled at her friend, thankful for his help and comfort. She accepted the touch and nudged the tom with her tail. As the molly sat down, she looked around at her injured clanmates. Oh, poor Fallowpaw..Silverpaw... So young. They didn't need this. None of them did.

Vixenstare glanced at Hawkfur and smiled softly, fatigue pulling her spirit and the will to fight down. But she couldn't sleep! What if Thunderclan attacked? What if the beasts came back?! 'No! I can't sleep.' Vixenstare fought back agaisnt the need to sleep and crouched beside Hawkfur. Once Twilightstar said her name, the orange and brown molly stayed in her position and waited for Lightningstorm to come over. The clan had been too harsh on her, so Vixenstare vowed to stick by their side and defend the medicine cat forever.
@Micanomancy @Alchemist Kitsune

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old March 4th, 2024, 01:54 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Everyone who's got their paws free and can- he called out, keeping his right eye closed in pain but not showing much sign of it in his expression- "I want you to look out for dock and goldenrod. The first one has long leaves and red stems, whereas the second one is tall with even more elongated leaves. They have a sharp tip. Dock has a round one." He hoped his instructions would be clear enough, but even more he hoped that these plants grew in leafbare. He wanted to help Lightningstorm as much as he could, especially because she had a lot in her paws after Cowtuft's exhile.
Dunecall walked up to her, leaving blood traces on the frozen ground behind him. He approached her while she was working on Fallowpaw's injuries. "Lightningstorm... I'll help you as I can." he offered her a tense smile, then turned to Swiftfire's direction to check on her. She would be the first one he would treat.
@Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm] | @ChaosBringer. [Vixenstare] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @tally [Bravebird]
Old March 4th, 2024, 05:15 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

╭─────────╮
Fallowpaw
⟡ 55/100 posts ⟡
⟡ She/Her ⟡ WindClan ⟡ 9 moons
⟡ @Moonraven @Alchemist Kitsune
╰─────────╯

Fallowpaw nodded to the leader; Twilightstar was right, she didn't have the energy to move around anymore; her neck was stinging like hell; she looked around at her clan mates; it hurt her that she was unable to help her clanmates but was limping terribly! With a loud thump she fell to the ground; breathing hard; she had lost a lot of blood; she waited for her turn, half sitting and half laying down for being healed; her eyes pooled up with water; I am NOT going to cry she thought to herself. Yeah sure, do whatever, she meowed wincing at the continues pain in her neck.

Last edited by Starii; March 4th, 2024 at 05:22 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 09:01 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - 9 Moons
She stuck by Bravebird's side, lending the older cat support as they slowly trekked back to camp. The warrior had taken quite a beating from those creatures, and her eye seemed to be giving her trouble. Well, even it Brightpaw hadn't been there for her in the tunnel, at least she would be here for her now.
As they entered the camp, she felt Bravebird's tail on her back and the warrior told her to get her scratched checked. Brightpaw looked at her with wide eyes. She couldn't possibly do that, she was among the least injured cats on the patrol. While true that her scrapes stung like a hive of bees, she was doing her best to ignore them, and the bleeding had already stopped.
"You need it more than I do!" She gesture with her muzzle at Bravebird's ear, which was little more than a lump of cuts. "I'll get something for infection later," she promised. "For now, I'll help you clean your wounds."
She started rasping at a deep gash on her pelt, removing the blood from the fur and grit from the flesh.

@tally

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; March 4th, 2024 at 09:02 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 10:40 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 43 moons | WindClan Warrior
[ Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren ]
The strokes of Brightpaw's tongue against her wounds initially had her drawing a soft hiss before it melted away into numbness. She didn't have the energy to fight the apprentice and instead let out a broken, rumbling purr. Bravebird was faintly aware of Twilightstar's words as well as Dunecall's... orders? She wasn't entirely sure, and it didn't seem important so she pushed it to the back of her mind.

In the midst of helping clean the kids wounds, her good blue eye flickered up to notice Hawkfur and Vixenstare coming in - just in time to see her friend's nose touch the cheek of the latter. Something about the sight squeezed her chest and before she knew it her eyes were narrowing at the two, a flash of anger within them. She didn't know why it irritated her so much - maybe remnants of being left on the ground to fight off the minks? No it felt more than that...

Ripping her fiery blue gaze away from the duo finally she finished cleaning out the worst of Brightpaw's wounds and stuck close beside the apprentice as she sat up, looking to Lightningstorm. By now the pain had faded into a dull numbness. "I'll be sure to tell Dapplebreeze about your heroics in the cave," she offered, shifting her gaze to the young paw and forcing a smile. "With the right training, you'll make a formidable warrior, kid."

[ @MockingRabbit @Micanomancy @ChaosBringer - don't mind brave over here she's just a little jealous hehe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 6th, 2024 at 09:55 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The silver apprentice idly sat, eyes turning at the sound of a wheezing breath. Crowtooth. She straightened her posture, giving a curt nod as the tom sat down beside her. Her whiskers twitched at his words.
"I'll be fine," She stated plainly, "And you?"
She found herself adding, diverting her attention from her stiffened leg; she would be fine... If her leg had not broken a second time. She glanced away.
"Minks; is that what they were?"
Her gaze returned to the battered warrior, a slight tone of surprise in her voice which she quickly hid beneath level gaze. Minks. She had never heard of those creatures before, but having a name to the face was... Well, she appreciated knowing what they were called. However, she had to hold back a scoff at his next words, clearing her throat instead.
"I highly doubt it. My performance was mediocre at best..."
She cut herself off as her gaze turned downwards, biting her tongue. She spoke the truth, in her mind, yet who was she to be whining like a kit over a poorly performed fight - she should have done better, is all.
"My apologies." She began, voice calm and low. "...And besides, I would rather join you as a tunneller than merely becoming a warrior."
Warriors did have a talent for failing the youth and their clan, after all. Silverpaw would not wish to fall into that same hole - she wouldn't bear it.

Blue eyes lifted from her paws to the tired-looking leader as she spoke, gaze silently shifting from her to Crowtooth as she quickly studied his scars.
"...I don't suppose you require any help?"
She decided to ask despite herself, heeding the leader's orders until a different voice - Dunecall's voice - sounded within the den. Now, perhaps she could understand his intention to help on a good day, but she did not recall Lightningstorm asking for either of those herbs. Should he truly be taking charge here, lest he and she knew how to use them? Her eyes remained fixated on the warrior for some heartbeats, contemplating her choices. She admitted that she had not been paying close attention, having been speaking to Crowtooth; even so, her earlier thought remained true.
"Is that what you require, Lightningstorm?"
She decided to directly ask the medicine cat instead.

[ @Rani @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Old March 5th, 2024, 01:44 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was a bit of a fight to not sag with guilt upon the approach of Fallowpaw, seeing the state the apprentice was in. In rational thought there was little more Crowtooth couldve done, the ambush came quickly and the tom had defended her best he could between trying not to die himself.
It didnt ease the guilt of her being in such a bad shape (in part probably due to how the minks were much larger to her then him) when Crowtooth himself was relatively unharmed.

He didnt show that however, keeping upbeat for the kid.
" 'ts no problem Fallowpaw, 'm glad yer out alright. Don' worry 'bout me, focus on you an' recoverin'. Ya were brave today, even not knowin' what ya were goin' inta. 'f ya want some proper battle trainin' later just find me."
There, confident not sad and forward thinking to give Fallowpaw something to look forward too once she was healed. And she was focused on pretty quickly too, Twilightstar and Lightningstorm would take care of her.

In the meantime he got orders to help. Between the post battle 'i cant quite breath well yet' wheezing he refocused on Silverpaw and replied. " 'm fine honestly. Had far worse." his far barren shoulders was evidence of that. "Dunno nothin' 'bout the critters really, only know their name 'cus Twi said 't. Got blindsided wit' everyone today.... Nasty beasts." Crowtooth was going to kill every single one of them he swore, they deserved it for the stunt they pulled today feral things.

"Yer too harsh on yerself Silver, always are. There's many warriors worse then ya are right now by far an' they don' doubt themselves half as bad as ya. Yer better then ya think, we all got hided there not just ya, an' everyone knows 't." That was the plain truth in the toms mind, and it had merit really, Silverpaw was just really negative at times. Not that she didnt have reason to be.

The interest in tunneling earned a crooked grin, the tom genuinely pleased. "Always need more tunnelers, not many actually like 't an' don' just tolerate 't when needed. You'd be a good one too, we can do some tunnel work when we're healed proper, yeah?" For now Twilightstar gave orders to clean wounds for later healing so, with some clean moss he grabbed and a lack of care for blood in his mouth he set to work cleaning off Silverpaw as gently as a thug like him could, waiting for more orders.

@Starii @Estelle

Last edited by Rani; March 5th, 2024 at 01:45 AM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 04:56 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Fallowpaw let out a weak purr, she was glad Crowtooth was ok, she wouldn't have been able to see the senior warrior hurt, he had been so nice to her; "I'd love to go train with you Crowtooth" she meowed meekly, "How long until I will be able to train again?" she asked Lightningstorm
@Rani @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Starii; March 5th, 2024 at 04:57 AM.