Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM

Old March 14th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
This time, Scorndusk was too slow; her claws scratched his cheek and left a deep cut. He hissed in pain and shook his head, dodging her next attack. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he growled.
"Proof you shouldn't mess with my MOTHER or any other cat, especially me!" Lightpaw hissed. "I don't want to do any stupid training or join the Dark Forest, and I never will! You can't make me!"
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
"Proof you shouldn't mess with my MOTHER or any other cat, especially me!" Lightpaw hissed. "I don't want to do any stupid training or join the Dark Forest, and I never will! You can't make me!"
"I can't make you," Scorndusk hissed. "But I can convince you! Just think!" He flicked his thick tail and stalked around the two figures. "All of this power, all of this strength... who will use it?" With a snarl, he feinted right and pretended to jump at her.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
"I can't make you," Scorndusk hissed. "But I can convince you! Just think!" He flicked his thick tail and stalked around the two figures. "All of this power, all of this strength... who will use it?" With a snarl, he feinted right and pretended to jump at her.
Anger fueled up inside Lightpaw even more. "My loyalty belongs to my Clan and StarClan, not a bunch of evil, evil cats! How many times must I tell you?" She growled. As she backed away in slight fear and rage, maybe to help gain strength, little did she know that there was a pool of water behind her, and she fell inside it, yowling. Lightpaw noticed her mother being killed by Scorndusk, and she tried to call out and show her grief, but failed.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 15th, 2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Anger fueled up inside Lightpaw even more. "My loyalty belongs to my Clan and StarClan, not a bunch of evil, evil cats! How many times must I tell you?" She growled. As she backed away in slight fear and rage, maybe to help gain strength, little did she know that there was a pool of water behind her, and she fell inside it, yowling. Lightpaw noticed her mother being killed by Scorndusk, and she tried to call out and show her grief, but failed.
Scorndusk stared in horror as he saw Lightpaw's eyes flash with grief before tumbling into the river. Lightpaw's mother disappeared in a gust of wind as his claws tore through her pelt. Lightpaw saw, he realized. She saw me kill her. "No!" he yowled, jumping to the riverbank. He sliced through the dark currents, blindly reaching for Lightpaw. Quick! He sank his teeth into her scruff and pulled her away from the currents, towards the shore.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Scorndusk stared in horror as he saw Lightpaw's eyes flash with grief before tumbling into the river. Lightpaw's mother disappeared in a gust of wind as his claws tore through her pelt. Lightpaw saw, he realized. She saw me kill her. "No!" he yowled, jumping to the riverbank. He sliced through the dark currents, blindly reaching for Lightpaw. Quick! He sank his teeth into her scruff and pulled her away from the currents, towards the shore.
Lightpaw couldn't get the horrifying image of her mother being killed by Scorndusk out of her head. When she realized Scorndusk was actually saving her, she felt slightly confused and scared, but if he was saving her, she had to be grateful. Once she reached the forest floor, she coughed up some water, shaking slightly.

Old March 15th, 2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Lightpaw couldn't get the horrifying image of her mother being killed by Scorndusk out of her head. When she realized Scorndusk was actually saving her, she felt slightly confused and scared, but if he was saving her, she had to be grateful. Once she reached the forest floor, she coughed up some water, shaking slightly.
Scorndusk dragged himself to the riverbank, dark water dripping from his thick pelt. He spat out river water and whirled around to face Lightpaw. "What were you thinking?" he growled. "You put both of us in danger!" With a chill, he realized how close he'd come to death. Lightpaw could have died....
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Scorndusk dragged himself to the riverbank, dark water dripping from his thick pelt. He spat out river water and whirled around to face Lightpaw. "What were you thinking?" he growled. "You put both of us in danger!" With a chill, he realized how close he'd come to death. Lightpaw could have died....
"I didn't notice the water." Lightpaw grumbled in response. Coughing up more water, she continued. "I was scared, and maybe I should've died instead of her fading from STARCLAN!!" Lightpaw shrieked out the word, tears coming out of her green eyes.

Old March 17th, 2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
"I didn't notice the water." Lightpaw grumbled in response. Coughing up more water, she continued. "I was scared, and maybe I should've died instead of her fading from STARCLAN!!" Lightpaw shrieked out the word, tears coming out of her green eyes.
"I don't have time for your angst!" Scorndusk growled. I shouldn't have let her see. "Your mother stood in the way of my plan--our plan!" His curved claws sank into the muddy riverside. "Rule number one of the dark forest: there is no mercy for those who stand in our way."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
"I don't have time for your angst!" Scorndusk growled. I shouldn't have let her see. "Your mother stood in the way of my plan--our plan!" His curved claws sank into the muddy riverside. "Rule number one of the dark forest: there is no mercy for those who stand in our way."
"Our plan?" Lightpaw hissed. "I'm nothing like you. I'm not evil, nor do I want to be! My mother meant everything to me, and now she's gone forever!" Lightpaw unsheathed her claws. "Y-you monster! My mother was only trying to defend me!" Lightpaw instantly knew that she was an easy target now, she could be killed. There was no one to defend her, but she felt so angry, angry enough to kill Scorndusk. Tears streaming from her face, Lightpaw charged at Scorndusk, only to end up knocking into a broken tree, hitting her head and becoming unconscious.

Old March 17th, 2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
"Our plan?" Lightpaw hissed. "I'm nothing like you. I'm not evil, nor do I want to be! My mother meant everything to me, and now she's gone forever!" Lightpaw unsheathed her claws. "Y-you monster! My mother was only trying to defend me!" Lightpaw instantly knew that she was an easy target now, she could be killed. There was no one to defend her, but she felt so angry, angry enough to kill Scorndusk. Tears streaming from her face, Lightpaw charged at Scorndusk, only to end up knocking into a broken tree, hitting her head and becoming unconscious.
At another time, Scorndusk might have found this amusing, but he couldn't bring himself to laugh now--Lightpaw hated him. He was supposed to train her, make her his warrior. I killed her mother, for StarClan's sake! Why was he obsessing over their relationship like this, anyway? He shouldn't this worried, unless--

Scorndusk froze and shook his head vigorously. No, no, no. He had given up on catching feelings long ago--why now? He roughly batted at Lightpaw's ears, like he could claw his feelings away. "Wake up!" he hissed.

(He knoooooows O.o)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit