Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:20 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:09 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:09 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Rani
Today 09:08 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:06 PM

Old April 1st, 2023, 05:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Larkfire's Night Class

Larkfire
She/Her

Amber hues glowed in the dark as Larkfire made her way into the Kits' Playden, irritation flaring behind her eyes. If there was one thing she was certain of this time around, it was that Larkfire wasn't taking this kit class outside. Not after the fiasco that'd been the last class. Exhaling, and relaxing her features into a more pleasant expression, Larkfire settled down in a secluded corner. "Wrenkit, Autumnkit, Ruekit, Shadekit, and Ivykit. Come here." She called, tail swishing against the mossy ground before wrapping around her.

[ @zeebles - Autumnkit / @sol. - Ruekit & Shadekit / @The Doctor - Ivykit ]

--------------------------

Wrenkit
She/Her

Wrenkit, who'd already been babbling away at a pebble, happily curled up around it, lifted a weary head as her name was called. But it wasn't just her name! It was the wrong name! Moonkit had named her Wrenny, but maybe everyone didn't know that. So, rising to her paws, the black and white kitten shuffled over to this fire-eyed-grey-cat. She didn't know her name.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 15th, 2023 at 03:51 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 02:51 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

SHADEKIT + RUEKIT

"You'll be fine."

The older molly reassured her sister. Well, half-sister. Through Elmshadow. Which was not a thought Shadekit would have liked to think about. Ruekit was sweet and lovely, albeit prone to zoning out and daydreaming at times, so it was hard to imagine her stone cold father being related with Rue. Especially when the two of them were compared to each other. Shadekit was firmer, sterner, with the uncanny ability to make others cry when she wanted to. It was a part of her charm.

Ruekit just frowned, her blue eyes contrasting her sister's yellow hues, alight with small panic. "I'll do horrible," she whispered. "I dunno anyone here aside from you."

Shadekit scrunched her face. "What's knowing cats got to do with doing well?" That was of course, coming from the kit who only had three friends; Mousekit, Ruekit, and Wrenkit. Coulf she count Wrenkit as a friend?

Well, speak of the devil, there she was right there. Attending Aunty Larky's class. Shadekit shook her head. "Listen, you'll be fine. Aunt Larkfire is nice. She'll like you. And look, there's Wrenkit. She's okay." She walked like up to the kit she and Mousekit had befriended, Ruekit tagging around behind her.

"Hi, Wrenny," she said with a calm, even tone. "Nice to see you again. This is Rue," she gestured toward her sister, who gave a timid wave with her tail.

[ @Rose @zeebles ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; April 2nd, 2023 at 02:52 PM.
Old April 6th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Seedkit roamed around. She was hoping to find something fun to do. Dogkit didn't pay much attention to her and, of course, neither did her parents. No matter how funny her jokes were.
Old April 7th, 2023, 06:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Undertaker ]
MUSHROOMKIT
*:・゚✧*:・゚
Ooh a lesson! Mushroomkit skipped over, excitement clear on her face and in her pale green eyes. The little tabby kitten approached Dawnstar, sitting down and placing her tail over paws neatly. She was ready. Plus, the scary leader lady was teaching, which meant she had to be better than all these other students. Even though it was just a lesson, the competitive streak within her was running high.

Honestly, the fact that she was spending her precious time willing to teach these furballs and she only got one kit... How irksome. "Well, seems like it just you and me, furball." Dawnstar told Mushroomkit as the young one bounced over excitedly. "So do you have any knowledge of the warrior code? Know any of the rules?" She questioned.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 7th, 2023, 10:06 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Undertaker ]
MUSHROOMKIT
*:・゚✧*:・゚
The tabby kitten sat patiently, occasionally glancing to either side. After a long moment, just when Mushroomkit was about to get antsy, Dawnlady started talking. She sat up a little, suddenly aware that it was just her. That was okay, she supposed. No one to show off to though, which was sad.

Ooh a question! She could do this. Warrior code, warrior code, she thumped her tail as she thought. She’d overheard mentions of it from warriors and apprentice’s, but never the whole thing. Still, she remembered some. “Defend the clan!” she announced proudly. “And…Gath-rings,” she added more hesitantly. Those sounded cool, plus they involved leaving camp, which was like, the awesome-est thing ever. And there was one last thing she remembered.

“Oh, and listen to boss lady!” She reported. Duh, that one was easy. To remember. Possibly not to follow, but they’d deal with that later. Mushroomkit turned her green eyes eagerly towards Dawnstar. That wasn’t all of them, but she bet her littermates didn’t know that much.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old April 8th, 2023, 06:19 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A small smile drew on the molly's lips as she patiently waited inside the darkened den that was buzzing with activity, as usual. She'd heard another pair of youngling wanted to hear of ShadowClan's history. For her, some things were difficult - too painful - to truly recall. But the interest in the lesson filled her heart with some joy. Nectarkit and Smokepaw, was it? She hummed lightly, mismatched eyes flitting to the den's entrance. This is where she awaited their arrival to start the lesson, patiently.

[ @Spotty @Willowfern ]

Old April 10th, 2023, 11:04 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

@Undertaker @ophelia @Spotty
Nectarkit had, unfortunately, been asleep when Ultimate Big Cat Dawnkitty had called her name. Well, she was awake now, and she saw Dawnkitty talking to Mushroomkit, and her ears pricked up.
Oops! I think I’m supposed to be over there! She thought, worried as she dashed over, “I’m sorry! I was asleep!” She cried, skidding to a stop next to the ShadowClan leader, “I’m here now! I’ll never be late again!” Don’t be too angry with me. She added the last part silently, for once too intimidated to say what was on her mind.

@Estelle @/spotty
A day or so after her Warrior Code lesson, Nectarkit padded over to Nightshiver, grinning widely up at the molly.
“Hello Nightshiver!” She purred, sitting down in front of Nightshiver and curling her tail over her paws, “You’re going to tell me about ShadowClan’s history, right?” She asked, eyes wide, “I’m really excited for it! The elders aren’t too story-ey, so I guessed I should just learn some stuff from you, right?”
Old April 10th, 2023, 10:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

As the young molly waited for her students, one of the two - Nextarkit - was quick to show up. The youngling's excitement was quite honestly affecting, because Nightshiver couldn't keep the kind smile from her maw as she watched the child pad up. Quite happily, she nodded.
"I'm sure... Crinkle..scar has... s-some.. stories, but.. Yes."
She smiled. While she was certain the elder had some interesting (and far more detailed) stories to tell than her, the elder wasn't known to... Well, munch words for the sake of not giving too vivid images to young kittens. The old man was rather direct, and blunt. And perhaps not that sptry-y after all. So maybe it was better for Nextarkit to have come here after all -- Nightshiver could give a more extensive rundown anyway. Waiting a few more moments for Smokepaw, it eventually came to appear the young apprentice wouldn't be joining them today. Ah, well. Nightshiver wouldn't fault them. Her eyes returning to Nectarkit, so did her previous smile. Looks like it would just be the two of them.
"Is there... antyhing.. spe..specific you're... curious.. about?"

[ @Willowfern - It appears Spotty has taken a leave, so it'll just be Nectarkit and Night ]

Old April 15th, 2023, 03:48 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Ravenkit}

“Wow! I can’t wait to learn my first lesson today!” boasted Ravenkit, the young molly strutting out of the nursery with her head held high tail erect straight up. Excitement was coursing through her veins faster than adrenaline ever could in a run. Her little paws were practically jittery across the ground. She wondered what she was going to learn about in the history of the ShadowClan. Was she going to learn about the old leaders? Old ways? Ooh, maybe even how he battles were like in ShadowClan! The last thought made Ravenkit give out an excited purr, her mottled fur bristling along her shoulders with excitement. She couldn’t wait to learn about the history of ShadowClan. The young kits’ paws led her straight into where her teacher, Nightshiver, sat. Of course, Ravenkit hadn’t really spoken much to the much older molly, but that didn’t mean that Ravenkit couldn’t be disrespectful. Mama Woolly had at least scorned her twice for making fun of how old the elders looked. It wasn’t fun.

“Hello Ms. Nightshiver!” Ravenkit squealed, rushing right up to the molly she giving her a beaming grin, the outer crooks of her small canids showing along her tiny mouth. She hadn’t exactly bothered with looking to see who she was going to be taking this lesson with. Not that it really mattered to her, anyways. She just wanted to learn. “I’m here to learn about the history of ShadowClan!” She announced, puffing out her little chest with pride as she stared up at the elder. She knew she would at least make her clan-mates proud one day. Her little child brain had been filled with those wonders and thoughts of making Dawnstar and her clan proud. It’s what she wanted after all. “So when will we start?” Ravenkit quickly piped, tapping her little black-and-white mottled paws on the ground below as she stared up at Nightshiver. The impatience of a child practically flourishing through her at this point.

@Estelle

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 12th, 2023 at 10:30 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Larkfire's Night Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her

Amber hues glowed in the dark as Larkfire made her way into the Kits' Playden, irritation flaring behind her eyes. If there was one thing she was certain of this time around, it was that Larkfire wasn't taking this kit class outside. Not after the fiasco that'd been the last class. Exhaling, and relaxing her features into a more pleasant expression, Larkfire settled down in a secluded corner. "Wrenkit, Autumnkit, Ruekit, Shadekit, and Ivykit. Come here." She called, tail swishing against the mossy ground before wrapping around her.

[ @zeebles - Autumnkit / @sol. - Ruekit & Shadekit / @The Doctor - Ivykit ]

--------------------------

Wrenkit
She/Her

Wrenkit, who'd already been babbling away at a pebble, happily curled up around it, lifted a weary head as her name was called. But it wasn't just her name! It was the wrong name! Moonkit had named her Wrenny, but maybe everyone didn't know that. So, rising to her paws, the black and white kitten shuffled over to this fire-eyed-grey-cat. She didn't know her name.
Ivykit who had been watching the other kits play came quickly over to Larkfire and obediently sat down in front of her.

Last edited by Morrigan; April 16th, 2023 at 09:03 AM.