Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: school of the tortured and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"hi, fireflower" she greated appearing near an arch door way. "i put the disks underneath the new students doors and slid them in,
i managed to do it without being noticed and they should be getting the message soon seeing the bell rang"
she said leaning against the wall. her red wolf ears where pointing at an angle to the sides showing that they where relaxed, her tail was going side to side slowly but was pointed down and her green eyes seemed to be looked else where. she didnt tell how she knew the bell had rang seeing as it wasnt needed.
"grreat!with that hopfully the new kids will be careful"fireflower said."we need to start cleaning up this place as much as we can without anyone knowing.(im guessing the forgottens hall is dusty and old)if anymore people fake there death we need this place to be better so they plan to stay and help us learn to stop this place"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:54 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

"grreat!with that hopfully the new kids will be careful"fireflower said."we need to start cleaning up this place as much as we can without anyone knowing.(im guessing the forgottens hall is dusty and old)if anymore people fake there death we need this place to be better so they plan to stay and help us learn to stop this place"
(yep)

"hmm we could possibly try to find dusters but i dont think any would be around here"
she said starting to think more, "i could go see if i can somehow get some without being seen" she said again her ears went up a bit and her tail stopped moving and curled up a bit.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:

(yep)

"hmm we could possibly try to find dusters but i dont think any would be around here"
she said starting to think more, "i could go see if i can somehow get some without being seen" she said again her ears went up a bit and her tail stopped moving and curled up a bit.
that well be great"fireflower said aiming to fly up to the roof looking at the dusted place finding a room for her to sleep in.she never had a room of her own before.

So did they bury you?
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:08 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Ebony twitched her ears and watched him walk off she turned to the opposite direction and started walking with her head down her eyes looked at the ground not even noticing who she may bump into . She sighed she needed a friend or some one that kept her company but she didn't know any one that would like a neko that's an orphan she remembered a song that stuck with her when she heard it for the first time. " if you must wait..wait for them here in my arms as I wake if you must weep , weep right here in my bed as I sleep . If you must mourn my love mourn to the moon and stars above .if you must leave , leave as tho fire burns under your feet ... " she sang her ears still stayed down now feeling more lonely then ever but she was also wondering who she would meet next. @Raven hollow
(planning of possibly having glitch bump into her)

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:20 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

that well be great"fireflower said aiming to fly up to the roof looking at the dusted place finding a room for her to sleep in.she never had a room of her own before.
glitch nodded and walked out of the room heading back to the main part of the school,
she thought the students would at least be in their rooms or eating or something and that she could sneak some dusters unnoticed

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:

glitch nodded and walked out of the room heading back to the main part of the school,
she thought the students would at least be in their rooms or eating or something and that she could sneak some dusters unnoticed
fireflower nodded back.(when you have nothing to say)

So did they bury you?
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:30 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebony twitched her ears and watched him walk off she turned to the opposite direction and started walking with her head down her eyes looked at the ground not even noticing who she may bump into . She sighed she needed a friend or some one that kept her company but she didn't know any one that would like a neko that's an orphan she remembered a song that stuck with her when she heard it for the first time. " if you must wait..wait for them here in my arms as I wake if you must weep , weep right here in my bed as I sleep . If you must mourn my love mourn to the moon and stars above .if you must leave , leave as tho fire burns under your feet ... " she sang her ears still stayed down now feeling more lonely then ever but she was also wondering who she would meet next. @Raven hollow
glitch was heading towards her brothers room seeing as he was someone she could trust.
she didnt pay attention seeing as she thought most of the students where in their rooms and thought the cost was clear, intill she bumped into ebony. her green eyes looked up wide, her red ears went back and her tail went inbetween her legs. "s-sorry, guess i should've paid more attention" she said pulling her red and blue scarf up to make sure her mouth staid covered.

(hmm maybe her and ebony could have a past together? like they used to be friends and where tortured together? i only started thinking that seeing as they both been their basically their entire lives just different ages)

Old December 29th, 2017, 12:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

glitch was heading towards her brothers room seeing as he was someone she could trust.
she didnt pay attention seeing as she thought most of the students where in their rooms and thought the cost was clear, intill she bumped into ebony. her green eyes looked up wide, her red ears went back and her tail went inbetween her legs. "s-sorry, guess i should've paid more attention" she said pulling her red and blue scarf up to make sure her mouth staid covered.

(hmm maybe her and ebony could have a past together? like they used to be friends and where tortured together? i only started thinking that seeing as they both been their basically their entire lives just different ages)
Yus! )
Ebony stumbled back a bit and her ears twitched her emerald green eyes shined a bit as she tilted her head she shook her head
" no..no I should have watched where I was going .. I was looking at the ground not in front " she said with a nervous smile she twitched her ears again this person did seem a bit familiar but she couldn't trace any of it. And they both have green eyes

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 29th, 2017, 12:59 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Yus! )
Ebony stumbled back a bit and her ears twitched her emerald green eyes shined a bit as she tilted her head she shook her head
" no..no I should have watched where I was going .. I was looking at the ground not in front " she said with a nervous smile she twitched her ears again this person did seem a bit familiar but she couldn't trace any of it. And they both have green eyes
glitch stepped back a bit her ears going up a bit, why does she remind me of someone? she thought looking at her. "i guess it was both of our faults then..whats your name?" she asked trying to see if they possibly did know each other at one time.
her wolf tail went up a bit again to return to its normal position as she looked at her, she noticed that they both had green eyes but she couldnt think of much.

Old December 29th, 2017, 01:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

glitch stepped back a bit her ears going up a bit, why does she remind me of someone? she thought looking at her. "i guess it was both of our faults then..whats your name?" she asked trying to see if they possibly did know each other at one time.
her wolf tail went up a bit again to return to its normal position as she looked at her, she noticed that they both had green eyes but she couldnt think of much.
" Ebony Felis " she said her ears pointed towards the other person she didn't hide the fact that there was a scar near her eye but the others she did hide.
" you are? " she asked and tilted her head one ear was flattened now

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )