Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old February 20th, 2023, 09:24 AM

My Mood: Stressed
Default A ghost, a cannibal, and a kit

Will contain blood and violence + harsh language ( a df cat and ghost’paw of thunderClan + cow’kit of windclan)
Ghostpaw

The large black tom had curled himself up in his nest after a long day of training and yelling at frogkit. Maybe tonight would be a lovely night, another blank dream that he couldn’t remember. Shaking his head he wrapped his tail around him in a fluffy blanket before drifting to sleep. Not much later he herd the unmistakable sound of water. How the hell could I be beside a river!? I was just asleep in the apprentice’s den damn it. opening his eyes he was met with a dark surrounding. Everything seamed to be in a thick blanket of white fog. The sound of crunching could also be herd, it was louder than the rambling of the waters beside him.

His head shot up in dismay. Now where the hell am I? he spat in annoyance. This..could it be a afterlife? The afterlife that only a few cats get to visit in their dreams?! So he was in a dream realm of one of the two. Judging by the looks of this place it was indeed the dark forest. First thing is first, find the source of the crunching sound and second, try and strike a deal with one of them. But as he turned around he spotted a glimpse of white and black fur. As he slunk closer to what he saw his breath hitched in his throat. The innocence on their face couldn’t be mistaken nor could their beauty.

This cat looked so out of place here in the dim and damp world of the dark forest, but most of all they looked scared. Padding over with a gentle smile he leaned down to gently call for the young cat. Hello there I’m ghost’paw. And who might you be?

Last edited by Yugo.; February 22nd, 2023 at 08:38 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2023, 08:25 AM

Default Re: A ghost, a cannibal, and a kit

Cow’kit
The small bundle jumped at the sound of another cat, his drowsy eyes wanting to close but his fear kept him awake. Turning around he saw another cat, and boy let cow tell you this cat was big. Bigger than the other warriors he knew of and much bigger than mama. Thinking it rude not to reply he quickly stuttered out h-h-hello I-I’m c-cow’kit. His stuttering made him embarrassed and he shrunk back again, feeling hot under his fur..no feeling hot underneath this cats kind gaze.

Looking around the small tom felt he was the smallest being in this entire place. How did he get here! A faint tremble spread throughout his body until he was quivering so hard he fell over. He felt the other cat grab him by his scruff and gently put him back onto his paws. Cow’kit blinked kindly at him in a thanks. Wait no wasn’t his name ghost’paw? Cowkit Studied his friend for a moment before carelessly mumbling something. You don’t look like a ghost, you look kind and c-compassionate. Heh I think you must have gotten your name mixed up he blabbed on unaware of the change on ghost’paws face. I think your name is wispy’paw! he giggled out after a minute. Cowkit had completely forgotten his fear.

Last edited by Yugo.; February 22nd, 2023 at 08:35 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2023, 08:59 AM

Ghost’paw
The black tom stared at the younger tom in front of him in shock. How the hell had this cat guessed the name he was born with, let alone after they had just met. The small black and white splotched tom below him stared right back at him. For a moment he wanted to ask how he had known his name but had decided against it. Instead he wanted to help this kit out of this place.

Shooting looks all around him he didn’t see anywhere that looked safe enough to drop a kit off to wait until they woke up…no he didn’t feel like leaving them alone was all. Especially in a demented place such as this. A long time had passed before he took a large paw and scooted the younger kit towards him. Holding him between his two large paws, the small thing didn’t look no bigger than a small rat.

Shaking his head once more he spoke quietly. Nice to meet you cow’kit. Are you perhaps from windclan? I’m from thunderclan. When you become a apprentice maybe we can talk to each other at the gathering but for now let’s just focus on getting out. his voice was gentle and full of life.

Last edited by Yugo.; February 23rd, 2023 at 04:47 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2023, 10:40 AM

cow’kit
Wip