Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM

Old January 23rd, 2021, 12:35 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default A Bad Dream *PRIVATE*

Charred sat there but he sensed a cat,a familiar cat,It felt like Dayheart, He hoped he was right Dayheart? is that you? The blind cat asked,He was the only dead one of the 2 cats there,It Had To be Dayheart,It had to be! He rushed over to area of where he heard the other guy. It flashed back to him,the ripping out of his eye a everything else, He shuddered.

Navigating the Dark Forest was great easier each day,It was weird that he was expected to do something great,redeem himself but nope,He died a insane manic,It was just his own fault and he had realized that while he was here.

Who are you,I can't really see you. Charredpaw said in the void of nothing he could see,He held eyes open but there was only black empty sockets where they were held before. The dark tabby took a step forwards towards the dimly lighten clearing,He stoped moving and sat down facing Dayheart.

@hope

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; January 24th, 2021 at 08:45 PM.
Old January 24th, 2021, 10:30 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: A Bad Dream *PRIVATE*

As he dozed off, Dayheart enjoyed the peace and quiet of unconsciousness.. for a few moments. He soon opened his eyes to the sight of a familiar cat, and it took just a few seconds for him to register who it was and immediately want to get the hell out of here.

It was Charredpaw.

There was no mistaking it. "Nope. Nope. Nope nope nope nope," Dayheart mumbled, turning around -- away from Charredpaw -- and trying to figure out a way out of here. Well... if he was with Charredpaw, that meant he was dreaming. Or dead. He hoped he was just dreaming. How did he wake up?? Hmm... Maybe if he just willed himself to wake up really hard, it would work. He sat and stared at the floor, trying to force himself into waking up using sheer willpower. Please please please please please. What had he done to deserve this? Well.. he had killed Charredpaw. That was probably why he was here with Charredpaw. Still... Dayheart wasn't sure if he was ready to come face to face with the poor apprentice.

When Charredpaw spoke and asked if it was him, Dayheart paused for a second, panicking. "Uuuuuuhhhhhh... nope. Who's Dayheart? My name is,,,, um... Heartday."

Yup. Perfect. Charredpaw would never suspect it was him... Or at least, that was what Dayheart was telling himself. He was 99% sure Charredpaw would eventually figure it out, but that didn't mean Dayheart had to be upfront about it. And hey- if Dayheart could get out of here before Charredpaw figured out that he was the Dayheart who killed him, that'd be great, although the chances were slim. It seemed like Charredpaw already knew that he was Dayheart, so... Dayheart was in a hurry to get out.

When Charredpaw sat down in front of him, Dayheart froze. Aaaaa. AAAA. AAAAAA. Seeing him up close made the guilt feel ten times worse. He felt so bad, and the idea of trying to lie to Charredpaw about who he was wasn't helping his consciousness. "So... uh... how ya doin'..? And what'cha doin in my dream, Apprentice-That-I-Definitely-Have-Not-Met-Before?"

// @Kai
Old January 27th, 2021, 07:14 PM

Dayheart I can sense you,I may be blind but I know this place like the back of my paw,ive been fine? Yourself? are you deputy yet for killing an insane cat? The mewed to the warrior,his ghost looked up his empty eye sockets meet with Dayhearts.

I hope your deputy at least,ive been looking forward to giving you life when you become leader. Really Heart-day,I know your better than that Dayheart. lashing his tail as he sat up and circled Dayheart.

Im in your dreams to say thank you for killing me I want to know if you didi what I asked,did you cover it up?
@hope

Sorry For The Short Reply

i am your darkest moment
any last words?

Last edited by stag; January 27th, 2021 at 07:36 PM.
Old February 20th, 2021, 08:55 PM

bump @hope

i am your darkest moment
any last words?

Old February 26th, 2021, 10:40 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Dayheart listened to what Charredpaw said while awkwardly fidgeting. This was confusing. Why was Charredpaw being so... nice? Dayheart had killed him. M...murdered him. And.. Charredpaw wanted to thank him for that? It didn't make sense to him, but then again, a lot of things didn't make sense. The world was weird. At least Charredpaw didn't hate him. Dayheart wasn't sure what he would do if that was the case -- the guilt was already eating him up.

"Oh. Me? I've.. been okay. Not really. Kinda spend my days cryin' over how I killed you and sleeping for way over the necessary amount of time. But other than that, I've been totally fine!" The warrior offered a half-hearted smile. Who cared if he was dying inside! Off to a lighter topic!

When Charredpaw looked up to meet his eyes, Dayheart looked away. "I.. I don't think killing someone is the way to get there. But nope! Stormcall's the deputy! She seems cool. Haven't met her, but she seems cool. But also kinda scary? Both. Happy for her! 'm sure she'll do great." Aye! "But thanks!" That was nice.

"Yes. yea. Yep.. I,, threw you in a river. Sorry! But I don't think anybody will find your b... y'know. You." He cleared his throat. "N I told Sootie. He knows. N he told the clan someone killed you, but the clan doesn't know who." And Dayheart was going to keep it that way, if he had anything to say about it. It wasn't like he could stop Charredpaw from appearing in some other cat's dream and telling them the truth, but Dayheart sort of trusted Charredpaw enough to think Charred wouldn't do that... Besides, Charredpaw had wanted it covered up in the first place. Yeah. All would be ok.
// @Kai