Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM

Old September 3rd, 2021, 12:54 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default A Beetle in the Ice [PRIVATE]

Iceblood was miserable. She'd been miserable for so many moons she'd lost track, frankly she deserved better. She had been a queen when she was alive, respected as a warrior, popular among toms, and, in her opinion, the prettiest cat in the territory. Yet here she was, all because of one rotten tom, whom she cursed every day she existed in this gloomy forest full of washed-up cats. She scowled down at the ground from where she lounged in a scraggly tree as she bitterly recalled her living days.

The molly stood and stretched, swiping her pink tongue over her red-tinted maw. Her ears flicked as a gentle rustle caught her her attention, finally something to entertain her. She leaped from the gaunt shrub to the ground gracefully and scanned to forest floor with her pinkish-blue gaze for whatever may have made the sound. She took one step forward so she was better illuminated by the soft glow that came from the mushrooms which crowded around the trunk of the tree. Really, who were they to call them trees? They were dried up twigs, but were the closest things they had to trees. The skinny branches probably wouldn't even be suitable for climbing if the cats around here weren't half-starved.

"Has someone come to visit?" Iceblood rasped, her voice low and grating. Her eyes swept the surrounding thicket once more, the shadows were good for hiding. If she didn't consider herself as intimidating as she did, then she might be worried about her pristine white pelt giving her away. But she feared few cats, even here, and preferred to stand out among the dismal weald. Let cats come find her, she enjoyed a good fight. Perhaps that's what this was, a challenger. The she-cat smirked at the prospect.

@QueenCocaHead

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old September 4th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A Beetle in the Ice [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Iceblood was miserable. She'd been miserable for so many moons she'd lost track, frankly she deserved better. She had been a queen when she was alive, respected as a warrior, popular among toms, and, in her opinion, the prettiest cat in the territory. Yet here she was, all because of one rotten tom, whom she cursed every day she existed in this gloomy forest full of washed-up cats. She scowled down at the ground from where she lounged in a scraggly tree as she bitterly recalled her living days.

The molly stood and stretched, swiping her pink tongue over her red-tinted maw. Her ears flicked as a gentle rustle caught her her attention, finally something to entertain her. She leaped from the gaunt shrub to the ground gracefully and scanned to forest floor with her pinkish-blue gaze for whatever may have made the sound. She took one step forward so she was better illuminated by the soft glow that came from the mushrooms which crowded around the trunk of the tree. Really, who were they to call them trees? They were dried up twigs, but were the closest things they had to trees. The skinny branches probably wouldn't even be suitable for climbing if the cats around here weren't half-starved.

"Has someone come to visit?" Iceblood rasped, her voice low and grating. Her eyes swept the surrounding thicket once more, the shadows were good for hiding. If she didn't consider herself as intimidating as she did, then she might be worried about her pristine white pelt giving her away. But she feared few cats, even here, and preferred to stand out among the dismal weald. Let cats come find her, she enjoyed a good fight. Perhaps that's what this was, a challenger. The she-cat smirked at the prospect.

@QueenCocaHead
Beetle observed the old she-cat from the very thing she was scowling at; the trees. He among a few cats he trained knew how to navigate the dead things without being seen. He watched with amusement as the old queen searched for him, quite impressed with her scene of smell. He leaped around in the trees viewing the queen from all angles. She looked quite able-bodied, if he were a weaker cat, he might have backed away by now. Unfortunately for her, he wasn't. He immediately spotted several of her weak points

"Just an admirer....for now. Why? Would you like to fight?" He called, his voice bouncing off the dead pieces of wood, seemingly coming from everywhere. He smirked as he awaited the queen's response.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 4th, 2021, 04:31 PM
watermeon

The snowy molly's ears flicked up at the voice, immediately understanding this was an experienced Dark Forest cat. Most newbies were so easy to find it was laughable, but this cat, whom she assumed to be a tom, seemed quite adept at concealing his location. "I haven't decided yet." She said simply. The she-cat sat and began grooming her scraggly fur. "You sound awfully confident though," she croaked, a smirk forming on her features, "Why hide? You're obviously a very intimidating cat. Hiding in the shadows from a frail old she-cat." He tone was mocking and condescending.

Iceblood was far from frail, despite her appearance. Under her tattered pelt was lean muscle, hidden not only by her emaciated form, but her sunken face and dull eyes. Any living cat would think she was dead. The ivory molly chuckled at her musing. She no longer searched the dense undergrowth of the thicket, it was pointless. This cat knew how to hide, and obviously wanted something from her other than a fight if he were waiting this long to strike.

@QueenCocaHead

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”

profile image credits:
Old September 5th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
The snowy molly's ears flicked up at the voice, immediately understanding this was an experienced Dark Forest cat. Most newbies were so easy to find it was laughable, but this cat, whom she assumed to be a tom, seemed quite adept at concealing his location. "I haven't decided yet." She said simply. The she-cat sat and began grooming her scraggly fur. "You sound awfully confident though," she croaked, a smirk forming on her features, "Why hide? You're obviously a very intimidating cat. Hiding in the shadows from a frail old she-cat." He tone was mocking and condescending.

Iceblood was far from frail, despite her appearance. Under her tattered pelt was lean muscle, hidden not only by her emaciated form, but her sunken face and dull eyes. Any living cat would think she was dead. The ivory molly chuckled at her musing. She no longer searched the dense undergrowth of the thicket, it was pointless. This cat knew how to hide, and obviously wanted something from her other than a fight if he were waiting this long to strike.

@QueenCocaHead
"I know how strong you are. There's nothing frail about you." Beetlechuckled before hopping smoothly out of his tree. He came up to her, always staying within her line of sight. He sat a few mouse lengths away and bowed his head, saving alert nonetheless "Lady Iceblood. I've heard quite a lot about you. I've come to ask you to join me."

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 5th, 2021, 12:58 PM
watermeon

The ivory she-cat tipped her head to the side, considering the prospect. "What do I get out of it?" She flashed a grin at the tom. Her pale gaze focused on Beetle, taking in his appearance. She had heard murmurs about him, some sort of army being developed. She hadn't taken much interest in the endeavor yet, she valued herself as more than a pawn for some silly war, or whatever it is he was attempting. He seemed smart enough, acting respectful towards the old molly. She held her head high, "I'd appreciate if you would elaborate on your request as well, I'm a very busy cat with no time for foolish quests." That wasn't necessarily true, she had all the time in world, but she had witnessed countless rebellions rise and fall. Young, half-witted cats who though they would be the one to take down the clans, lead the Dark Forest. It was, frankly, laughable. But this cat seemed like he'd been here for a while, not some fresh-faced newbie who had yet to be beaten down by the sheer misery of the place. Perhaps he had some promise.
@QueenCocaHead

profile image credits:
Old September 6th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
The ivory she-cat tipped her head to the side, considering the prospect. "What do I get out of it?" She flashed a grin at the tom. Her pale gaze focused on Beetle, taking in his appearance. She had heard murmurs about him, some sort of army being developed. She hadn't taken much interest in the endeavor yet, she valued herself as more than a pawn for some silly war, or whatever it is he was attempting. He seemed smart enough, acting respectful towards the old molly. She held her head high, "I'd appreciate if you would elaborate on your request as well, I'm a very busy cat with no time for foolish quests." That wasn't necessarily true, she had all the time in world, but she had witnessed countless rebellions rise and fall. Young, half-witted cats who though they would be the one to take down the clans, lead the Dark Forest. It was, frankly, laughable. But this cat seemed like he'd been here for a while, not some fresh-faced newbie who had yet to be beaten down by the sheer misery of the place. Perhaps he had some promise.
@QueenCocaHead
"What do you want? A group of cats to command? Cats that obey your beck and call? Fresh food? Or perhaps some revenge? I could get that all to you faster than you could ask. Any cat with a brain would see its smart to ask a seasoned queen like you to join their ranks, however, you would be one of the warriors, no. That'd be unfitting for someone with your skill IceBlood. You will be a General. " Beetle said, head still bowed. He wouldn't show any form of disrespect, no matter how infuriating it was to do so.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 6th, 2021, 01:10 PM
watermeon

“Hmm,” a smirk creeped across the frost she-cat’s face. She stretched out languidly, mulling over the offer. “Dear, any cat I’d want revenge against is dead.” She mewed flatly, speaking her thoughts aloud, “But it is fun to mess with those puny little warriors down in the clans. They’re real cowards now a days, whining over prey and territory. We used to fight just for the sheer joy of it.” She flicked her ragged tail to the side, staring into the darkness of the forest for a moment before turning back towards Beetle. “What’s your goal? I don’t like wasting my time.” She lifted a paw, silvery claws sliding out of their sheathes and she began pulling rocks and dirt clod from in between. The soft glow of the mushrooms was just enough to glint off of her claws, highlighting her permanently bloodstained maw.

@QueenCocaHead

profile image credits:
Old September 15th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
“Hmm,” a smirk creeped across the frost she-cat’s face. She stretched out languidly, mulling over the offer. “Dear, any cat I’d want revenge against is dead.” She mewed flatly, speaking her thoughts aloud, “But it is fun to mess with those puny little warriors down in the clans. They’re real cowards now a days, whining over prey and territory. We used to fight just for the sheer joy of it.” She flicked her ragged tail to the side, staring into the darkness of the forest for a moment before turning back towards Beetle. “What’s your goal? I don’t like wasting my time.” She lifted a paw, silvery claws sliding out of their sheathes and she began pulling rocks and dirt clod from in between. The soft glow of the mushrooms was just enough to glint off of her claws, highlighting her permanently bloodstained maw.

@QueenCocaHead
"My goal? To rid the clans of the weak that's what. Dont you notice the live cats that visit get dumber and dumber? The Death army and I will kill of those mousebrains, filling the clans with only the strong." Beetle said

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:34 PM
watermeon

The skinny white molly chuckled, it was a harsh, grating sound, "Death Army? You really think you're something, huh?" Iceblood twitched her tail tip, despite her derisive words, the offer did appeal to her. Besides, she hadn't fought anyone in such a long time. "Yes, those mouse-brains down their have nothing in their heads but rabbit fluff and peace nonsense. It is about time we put them in their place." The she-cat stretched, digging her claws in the dirt before sitting back up, "You seem like you have some promise. At least you have a specific goal in mind, most young cats down here are too prideful. Claiming they'll take down the clans, but they never have any real drive. You seem to know what your doing." Iceblood dipped her head down, a sign of respect she showed to few, "You have my support, for now."

@QueenCocaHead

profile image credits:

Last edited by beau; September 15th, 2021 at 08:34 PM.