Happy mothers day!!!
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:42 PM

Old January 29th, 2021, 08:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Puddlepaw, Bouncepaw, Badgerpaw... Whisperkit settled onto his stomach to watch idly as Dawnstar carried on with announcements. Just apprentice ceremonies. Pretty big for the ones involved, but not so much to Whisperkit. Maybe when he finally had his own, he'd feel the same excitement they probably did, but for now, it didn't particularly interest him.

Except... huh. His head tilted to the side as Dawnstar hopped down to circle the cat called Bouncepaw. Man, the guy really was shaking like a leaf in a strong wind, but that didn't necessarily mean anything. Medicine cats didn't have to be as tough as boulders. "I think he'll do fine," he muttered to himself.

Oh, no, he was talking to himself. Did that make him weird?
Old January 29th, 2021, 08:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Thumbs down Re: The Shadowledge

Badgerpaw looked at Dawnstar after his cereminy. He didn't care who he had as a mentor as long as they were tough and were active. The young tom glanced around ro try and find his mentor. He didn't move atound just scanned the vlearing for a cat to walk up to him. There was no way he was going to search for a dumb mentor.

[ @UpperclassFailure; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 29th, 2021, 08:36 PM

My Mood: Thinking

............What.........what in the sweet sweet name of the honorable ancestors did that decidedly unstable molly just say? Apprentice? Brokenlight was just about to kneel over and visit Starclan right then and there, but sadly the shock didn't kill him before his oncoming headache started trying to. The tom wasn't exactly all for the idea, but the fact that even Dawnstar's steadily declining mind thought of this...Badgerpaw...as a cat worthy enough to not only have trained but to compliment as well? Well, then who was he to complain against such a vote in their favor? The warrior eyed the crowd of clan cats for a short moment before rising to his full height and striding briskly over to a muscular scrap of dark brown tabby fur, looking down on Badgerpaw with a cold light shining through his eyes. "........Hmph. You seem to have a lot going for you nowadays apprentice." He mused out loud, examing them. "...I suppose I shan't waste any more time then, but as this will be our first course of action I'll allow you to decide. A jaunt about the territory, an introduction to battle, or your first hunting lesson? Be swift with your decision."

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old January 29th, 2021, 08:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Badgerpaw watched as his mentor padded up to him. He seemed like a good cat to be his mentor. He wouldn't admit he liked him. No he was far better than that. The newly made apprentice listened to all those options. It really wouldn't take him long decide. He wanted to know how to fight first thing. He wasn't looking gorward to hunting. Battle was more for real warriors.

"I want to get an introduction to battle training. Hunting is for the weak and I'm not weak.", he meowed. Badgerpaw wouod learn to hunt eventuallty, but now wasn't the time. He wanted to be a strong cat. He wanted to fit his body.

// @UpperclassFailure; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 30th, 2021, 12:00 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

bump

Old January 30th, 2021, 12:38 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

@Angelique @Fletcher
She regards Ebonyfang's words with her sharp look of dissatisfaction, was that really the only reason he picked the worm? That was it!? She parted her maw to tell him that that wasn't going to cut it with her, but she stopped. One ear swerved casually in the worm's direction when he spoke up. It wasn't that he had spoken, it was what he had said that claimed her attention. The worm was willing to bet his life on it was he?

"Okay," Dawnstar's muscles relaxed and her eyes soften just their intensity just a little. "If this is something you want so bad, you can be Ebonyfang's apprentice." Dawnstar turned, walking away from the apprentice, to return to the Shadowledge.

"Ebonyfang, I pray that the role of medicine cat hasn't made you go soft or daft. I want your worm trained in fighting as well. If he actually gets his full name, I won't accept him unless he can properly stand his ground against me." Even though Dawnstar had some respect for medicine cats considering they were necessary for keeping a clan strong, not being able to defend themselves was a disgrace. If one was going to be a medicine cat of ShadowClan, they had better learn to fight. Think of that, she should test Finchwhisker out at some point in time as well. She couldn't have wimpy deputies. Only the strongest actually make something of themselves in ShadowClan.

"Train hard, little worm, and show me your conviction when you're ready. If you fail, not only will I demote you, I'll never trust Ebonyfang's judgment or word again." The clan leader warned with a broken smile, she raised one big paw and gesture to Bouncepaw to get out of her way, she was done with him. Dawnstar had another ceremony to get done.

"Shrewpaw [ @gs29513 ],"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:52 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Undertaker ]

Bouncepaw

The small tom had no words, and honestly, that may have been the best course of action. He looked towards Dawnstar, and then towards his new mentor. He'd stopped shaking- not because he wasn't scared, but because the overstimulation had made him nearly shut down.

He kept his head bowed, humbled and absolutely horrified. He suspected previously that Dawnstar was intimidating- and his theory had been more than confirmed. Bouncepaw sidled off, keeping his eyes low to the ground, and backed off, hoping he could become lost in the crowd.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old January 30th, 2021, 01:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

As his name was called, Shrewpaw stepped quickly forward. No way was he going to mess this up, no way under the stars was. Once he was a warrior, no one was going to call him weak or ANYTHING. It was a bit odd to see Ebonyfang picking that weird, sniffly cat to be his apprentice, and the threats Dawnstar was making about what would happen if he didn't come good were also not making him excited about this Bouncepaw. Hopefully he was much, much better than he looked. The small tom held his head high as he stood below Dawnstar, who was certainly a bit intimidating from where she stood. @Undertaker
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

@gs29513
Dawnstar looked down at the apprentice with a distant glint in her eyes. Her first warrior ceremony as a leader and all she could feel was aggravation and impatience. There would never be enough for her, it was difficult to restrain her greed for strength but knew if she pushed too hard she'll drive them away. She had time, she supposed.

"I, Dawnstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of the code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." It was difficult to keep from dry heaving as she spoke each word with disbelieve and disdain. She hated being tethered by tradition glorifying such mice.

"Shrewpaw, do you promise to serve and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" There was too much of it she'd like to revise of this ceremonial wording. She was not bowing to the dead who cared nothing for the living, and the Code was another tool for her to use and twist to further her gain.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 30th, 2021, 03:58 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
mintkit was happy "bouncepaw!!" she didn't really know bounceki-paw but, she was happy for him so she was confused to feel somthing else deep inside her, she hated that feeling . . . what was it and why did she feel so bad?
bump