Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM

Old November 1st, 2020, 04:43 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Warriors: A fanfiction collab P.1 Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Wait *checks list* Um, i missed that. Whoops! Who is it?

Fawnpaw
Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:23 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

Fawnpaw
Got it recorded now! Flintpaw is now Crowwing's apprentice, if that's ok.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 09:08 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Got it recorded now! Flintpaw is now Crowwing's apprentice, if that's ok.

Yup! It's okay!
Old November 18th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

I started linking the posts of the characters to the big list. It's gonna take a while, I'll work on it a little bit at a time. That's gonna make it easier to refer back and stuff. @Goldensnail
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 19th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

It's so satisfying to see the links slowly fill the catelog <3 Bump. Once this part is done, I don't really want to write the story itself.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Name: Frostedleaf
Clan: Windclan
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Frostedleaf is a pretty upbeat Tom always looking in the bright side...though he does have that weird obsession of his about conspiracies and kit’s taking over the clan...anyway! Frostedleaf can come off a bit stupid and oblivious due to his kittish excitement and cheerful attitude but he’s actually fairly smart. Though he usually only says super smart things at the most random of moments. He’s a bit of a conspiracy theorist and has some pretty weird ones(such as kit’s planning to take over the clan, the theory that starclan might just be hallucination and that him and the clans are just insane, and of course the one the cats in the dark forest are working with the prey that cats have killed to eat and survive). His interest in mysteries and puzzles has actually him a really good problem solver and he enjoys thinking outside the box. Frostedleaf also has a really good memory...for looks...he can’t remember anyone’s name for the life of his...he sometimes even forget’s his own(this is due to him knocking his head against a rock as an apprentice). While Frostedleaf is a pretty great cat in general he can be fairly annoying especially when he blurts out random facts and calls you by the wrong name even after you told him what it was. Frostedleaf is also...a really big introvert to everyone but his leader and friends(with them he’s as annoying as heck). He also prefers to stay in the dark. And I mean that literally he hates leaving his little medicine den hideout. Ever.
Appearance: White tom with brown and gray splotches as well as icky blue eyes. On his chest is a silver almost leaf like marking.
Backstory: Frostedleaf was apprenticed at the age of only 3 moons. This was because Windclan was running low on cats and they needed a new medicine cat apprentice ASAP. There medicine cat was 60 moons at the time and they knew he needed to train an apprentice so they gave him Frosty. Frostedleaf trained hard but it wasn’t easy to stay focused when you were only 3 moons old. By the time he was 5-6 moons old he knew what almost every herb did. It took him a whole other 3 moons to drill the names into his head. Every thing was running smoothly until he was 12 moons old. That was when his mentor caught greencough. The whole clan knew the medicine cat was going to die I mean heck he was alike 70 moons by now! So as his mentor passed on Frostedleaf was given his name and his new title. Official medicine cat.
Importance: Not super important, just a medicine cat.
Mention @Goldensnail

Credit to @Wolfgirl8 for making him <3
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old November 20th, 2020, 03:05 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Name: Frostedleaf
Clan: Windclan
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Frostedleaf is a pretty upbeat Tom always looking in the bright side...though he does have that weird obsession of his about conspiracies and kit’s taking over the clan...anyway! Frostedleaf can come off a bit stupid and oblivious due to his kittish excitement and cheerful attitude but he’s actually fairly smart. Though he usually only says super smart things at the most random of moments. He’s a bit of a conspiracy theorist and has some pretty weird ones(such as kit’s planning to take over the clan, the theory that starclan might just be hallucination and that him and the clans are just insane, and of course the one the cats in the dark forest are working with the prey that cats have killed to eat and survive). His interest in mysteries and puzzles has actually him a really good problem solver and he enjoys thinking outside the box. Frostedleaf also has a really good memory...for looks...he can’t remember anyone’s name for the life of his...he sometimes even forget’s his own(this is due to him knocking his head against a rock as an apprentice). While Frostedleaf is a pretty great cat in general he can be fairly annoying especially when he blurts out random facts and calls you by the wrong name even after you told him what it was. Frostedleaf is also...a really big introvert to everyone but his leader and friends(with them he’s as annoying as heck). He also prefers to stay in the dark. And I mean that literally he hates leaving his little medicine den hideout. Ever.
Appearance: White tom with brown and gray splotches as well as icky blue eyes. On his chest is a silver almost leaf like marking.
Backstory: Frostedleaf was apprenticed at the age of only 3 moons. This was because Windclan was running low on cats and they needed a new medicine cat apprentice ASAP. There medicine cat was 60 moons at the time and they knew he needed to train an apprentice so they gave him Frosty. Frostedleaf trained hard but it wasn’t easy to stay focused when you were only 3 moons old. By the time he was 5-6 moons old he knew what almost every herb did. It took him a whole other 3 moons to drill the names into his head. Every thing was running smoothly until he was 12 moons old. That was when his mentor caught greencough. The whole clan knew the medicine cat was going to die I mean heck he was alike 70 moons by now! So as his mentor passed on Frostedleaf was given his name and his new title. Official medicine cat.
Importance: Not super important, just a medicine cat.
Mention @Goldensnail

Credit to @Wolfgirl8 for making him <3

accepted but soot's the new owner of the collab. i gotta update the form.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 01:30 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Goldensnail
Neon Lights
Cobra
Cocoa <3
Wolfgirl8
TheShadowAnimal
soot
Slushie
Lynxpaw
Foxsnarl
Beck
Creeped Out
Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Jessica1917
Personal list of participants who have entered characters so far : D Having a ton of fun with this!
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old November 25th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Name- Coyotekit
Age- 3 moons
Rank- Kit
Clan- Windclan
Role- Background character
Personality- Tries to be brave, fearful, cowardly, kind, patient, calm, smart, compassionate, forgiving
Detailed description or photo- Scrawny Light brown broken mackerel tabby she-cat with short fur everywhere except tail. White blaze down forehead, white paws, and white speckles on cheek. Emerald green eyes.
Relationships- Mother is Ponystripe, father is Jaypelt (Jagged)
Backstory- Kit. Bby.
Importance- Background character
Mention me- @soot
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan

Last edited by Jessica1917; December 3rd, 2020 at 08:48 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 08:16 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Mention me- @soot
Name: Ponystripe
Clan: WindClan
Role: Background queen?
Appearance Description: Light brown broken mackerel tabby she-cat with short fur everywhere except her tail. She has a white blaze down her forehead, white paws, and white speckles on her cheek. Emerald green eyes.
Personality Description: Ponystripe is a well-mannered she-cat. She shows respect for everyone, even those who don't deserve it. She is loyal to her Clan, despite breaking the rules sometimes, as she usually follows her heart and not her brain. She's fairly diplomatic and great at solving problems, which is what makes her such a good mother, and she hardly ever gets angry with kits.

Backstory: Ponykit was born to two loving mothers. She never met her biological father, who was exiled before she and her sibling were born, but had a healthy relationship with both her mother and her sibling. In fact, she and her sibling have been best friends since they were kits, and she often teased them for being shyer than she was. She found it easier to make friends than they did, but most of her friends were also their friends by association.
As an apprentice, Ponypaw had a mentor who was pretty laid back, content to let her take the reigns in her training. She found hunting easier, but she found the most fulfillment helping the queens in the nursery, taking much joy in babysitting the kits when the queens needed a break. She still often spent time with her sibling, and would ramble about how much she loved kits to them, often listing off the different lovable attributes of each kit in the nursery. Her sibling had chosen the path of a medicine cat, which was something she didn't understand, but supported anyways. Ponypaw had her assessment on time and passed both portions, doing slightly better in hunting than fighting.
Ponystripe spent no time looking for a mate once she became a warrior. However, she found it difficult, since there were few toms in her age group, and most of them had already paired off with the other she-cats, and in one case, each other. She vented to her sibling about this, who told her to follow her heart, which is exactly what she did. One day on a patrol, her group ran into a loner who caught her eye. The two began meeting in secret until one day Ponystripe found out she was pregnant. She freaked out, afraid of what would happen and scared of being kicked from her Clan. Her mate tried to calm her down, and ended up agreeing to join WindClan to be with her. Their leader allowed it, and a few moons later, Ponystripe gave birth to two little kits, one that looked just like her and one that looked like her mate.

Importance: Background queen

Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan

Last edited by Jessica1917; December 3rd, 2020 at 08:16 AM.