Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Inactive | Silver Tongue - Active

Lifting her head with a questioning look upon her dainty features, Dapplebreeze swiftly turned her confusion into a pleasant smile, spotting the warrior close by. There was a light pitter patter just outside the den that suggested a light rain was drizzling the clearing, no doubt making it a nuisance to hunt and patrol. The potential of catching a cold was there if one failed to properly groom, after all. Yet she had to admit that the dark furred she-cat had a point. Despite the small shower, the day was... pleasant. Chilly, but not uncomfortably so. A perfect day to cozy up inside the warriors' den and catch up with clanmates. Or at least it would be if she wasn't feeling so desperate to get out and be active for once, despite the healer's orders. Still, Dewsong wasn't aware of what ailed the patched warrior, and she couldn't possibly be so rude as to deny the truth behind her words.

"Ah, that it is, dearest. Just the right day for a nice, relaxing rest. Tell me, how have you been? I heard you recently got a new apprentice? Highest of praises on that. To be entrusted the future generation of WindClan is no small feat," the former queen mewed amicably as she shifted, dark blue eyes on her companion as she offered a small dip of her head in congratulations.

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewsong]
Oh, Yes! OrangePaw Is Doing Great On Their Training Aswell, Fast Learner They Are! Bird Purred, The Rain Was Making It Hard To Trian Orangepaw Right Now.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; December 18th, 2023 at 06:45 AM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 06:54 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

WARRIOR, Faithwillow (they/them)

Faithwillow settled onto their side, resting their head softly against their leg. Not much had happened recently, though they hadn't gone to see their sister in a long time... She could wait for another sundown... They weren't sure they could bring themselves to move.

(activity post)
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:16 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

=QUAILHEART=
"Beth from Little Women (cats?)"

-BLAZESONG-
"Will bite you and not feel bad about it"

Quailheart snoozed. Across the den, Blazesong was splayed out in her nest, zonked.

[ Open ]

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old December 22nd, 2023, 03:06 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

"Oh that's simply marvelous, my dear," Dapplebreeze responded, crossing her forepaws as she pushed herself upwards, laying down with her head high as she stared at her companion. "You know, I find that most apprentices truly are darlings. Eager to learn what the older generation has to offer. I am so very glad that Orangepaw has found a good mentor to look up to. Far too often the mentors seem to forget that they were apprentices needing guidance once, too. Too many ignored, neglected apprentices to my liking, personally. Not that it is always the warriors' fault, of course, but... well..."

Allowing her words to drift away in the breeze, the senior warrior became silent as she remembered her last apprentice. Sweet, passionate Moorpaw. Her enthusiasm and righteous loyalty had gotten her into trouble with the leader before. Personally, the spotted she-cat had always believed her apprentice to have been on the right in some way... but it was hard to argue with reason. The older one got, the less impulsive one seemed to be. The anger was still there. The righteousness. The loyalty and the passion. But wisdom began trickling through her thoughts, letting her know that sometimes one had to weigh in the consequences of one's actions before going through with them. A lesson she had failed to instill upon the darling molly before she had vanished.

It seemed to be the way of things lately, was it not? StarClan giveth, and StarClan taketh away. Her daughter was finally back again, only as she was finally recovering from the sorrow of having lost so much so fast. A part of Dapplebreeze was cautious to be so optimistic. What if... oh moors and sky... what if her daughter died in this war? Because make no mistake, war was coming. War was coming for them all. Would she survive the devastation of losing her only remaining kit for a third time? This last time had almost been too much to bear. And here was sweet Dewsong. Training Orangepaw. Would her luck be the same? Would she lose the young one as well? She prayed not. There was enough heartbreak around here. It was time for a little light.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 24th, 2023, 09:16 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |

"Oh that's simply marvelous, my dear," Dapplebreeze responded, crossing her forepaws as she pushed herself upwards, laying down with her head high as she stared at her companion. "You know, I find that most apprentices truly are darlings. Eager to learn what the older generation has to offer. I am so very glad that Orangepaw has found a good mentor to look up to. Far too often the mentors seem to forget that they were apprentices needing guidance once, too. Too many ignored, neglected apprentices to my liking, personally. Not that it is always the warriors' fault, of course, but... well..."

Allowing her words to drift away in the breeze, the senior warrior became silent as she remembered her last apprentice. Sweet, passionate Moorpaw. Her enthusiasm and righteous loyalty had gotten her into trouble with the leader before. Personally, the spotted she-cat had always believed her apprentice to have been on the right in some way... but it was hard to argue with reason. The older one got, the less impulsive one seemed to be. The anger was still there. The righteousness. The loyalty and the passion. But wisdom began trickling through her thoughts, letting her know that sometimes one had to weigh in the consequences of one's actions before going through with them. A lesson she had failed to instill upon the darling molly before she had vanished.

It seemed to be the way of things lately, was it not? StarClan giveth, and StarClan taketh away. Her daughter was finally back again, only as she was finally recovering from the sorrow of having lost so much so fast. A part of Dapplebreeze was cautious to be so optimistic. What if... oh moors and sky... what if her daughter died in this war? Because make no mistake, war was coming. War was coming for them all. Would she survive the devastation of losing her only remaining kit for a third time? This last time had almost been too much to bear. And here was sweet Dewsong. Training Orangepaw. Would her luck be the same? Would she lose the young one as well? She prayed not. There was enough heartbreak around here. It was time for a little light.

Oh, Yes. Some Warriors Just Dont Like Training, I Have Seen And Heard From Complaining. Dewsong Purred, Bird Couldnt Keep The Thought Of War Away
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:13 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

[Poppysnow]
Poppysnow woke from her sleep, her eyes soft as she stood up. Her tail flicked, annoyed as she looked around. She was bored, so she picked up a rock and flung it across the den, bored. She looked around again, growling in annoyance since no one seemed awake. She rolled her eyes.
(Open!!)

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:15 AM

[Icedapple]
Icedapple woke, yawning. She looked around, seeing no one else awake. She shrugged and sighed, bored. She would have preferred that someone was awake, but no one was awake.
(Open!!)

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:16 AM

[Nightheart, Swiftwind]
Nightheart woke up, and Swiftwind woke at the same time, they looked around but no one was awake other than them. “So, um.. what have you been up to?” Swiftwind asked awakardly.
(Open!!!)

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:19 AM

(Moonfall)
Moonfall padded into the warriors den, her eyes scanning for anyone else awake.
(Open)

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 30th, 2023, 10:16 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Basilthroat
They/He~Windclan~24 Moons
"I don't need the world to see
That I've been the best I can be"

He spotted Dovegrowl in his nest.
"I heard the news, I..Im sorry" She said a soft but sorrowful voice.
Basilthroat buried his head in Dovegrowl's gray fur and let it all go loose. "This is terrible! Windclan can't live without a medic" they cried half muffled by Dovegrowl's fur.
"Hey! who said Cow was going to get exiled?" Dovegrowl asked the sniffling tom. Basilthroat didn't reply instead he just whimpered hopelessly.
"Even if Cowtuft got exiled, we still have Lightingstorm" She reassured him.
"You're right" he mumbled curling up closer to the large gray she-cat.
"When aren't I? anyway stop your sobbing you're getting my tail wet!" she teased. Basilthroat laid on Dovegrowl's soft mane and slowly somehow fell asleep.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions