Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old December 29th, 2020, 11:57 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@hope @Willowfern

Kestrelflame froze as an unusual scent hit her nose. Looking up from the patch of shrubs she had been investigating the calico followed Berrybounce's gaze. What the heck was this!? Geese? Why where they on the boarder!? Her yellow eyes glanced over at Flamecrackle at his comment. A flock seemed right! But now they had to get rid of them. "We have to get rid of them, I have heard that they will attack a cat and cause serious harm, despite how well we I may be at fighting a whole flock will kill us." Kestrelflame informed the two toms once she got over her moment of shock. "I suggest we make them want to leave without getting them frustrated or to go closer to camp." She suggested moving to stand with the rest of the patrol. Some type of food tossed over the border could work, make ShadowClan deal with the problem. However the large warrior needed some more time to think of a better solution

~*~
@Phoenix Fire @feather lily

Owlspots continued down the border marking where it needed marked and checked. However her pace slowed as a cursed scent flicked at her nostrils. Soon enough she waved her tail in the air in a signal to stop. "Badger." She spoke, tasting the air again more carefully. It was stale... Still she turned to her patrol mates. "It is stale, that being said it could be around still." Owlspots informed them, before just going on with the patrol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
Rabbitear nodded again. She could smell the badger as well, and it definitely was stale. But she wasn’t going to get cocky, Owlspots didn’t seem like the type to be cocky, and she just had to hope Frecklepaw wouldn’t. She turned to him. ”Doing good?” she asked, even though he probably would’ve told her if he wasn’t. @feather lily @Fuzzy
Frecklepaw nodded “ I’m fine, I just don’t like being here” he said looking around, he hated that he was attacked and now there was badger sent? He just had bad luck around here “ why did the badger have to come here? Every time I come near this place there has to be something” he said looking around
Old December 30th, 2020, 09:05 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Rabbitear wasn't sure what to say to that. So she said, "I don't know, but the sooner we finish the patrol, the sooner we get out of here." She didn't like being here either, but patrols were something that had to be done, no matter what. And this patrol was reporting back in time. @feather lily @Fuzzy
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 30th, 2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Rabbitear wasn't sure what to say to that. So she said, "I don't know, but the sooner we finish the patrol, the sooner we get out of here." She didn't like being here either, but patrols were something that had to be done, no matter what. And this patrol was reporting back in time. @feather lily @Fuzzy
“ right, do you see anything? The badger sent is stale but it could still come back” he said. He wanted to get this patrol done but he wanted to make sure there was nothing there he would make it the most throw patrol ever.
Old December 30th, 2020, 11:31 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

"No, I don't see anything," Rabbitear replied. "How about you, Owlspots?" The molly was ahead of her and Frecklepaw, maybe she noticed something farther up. @feather lily @Fuzzy

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 30th, 2020, 11:36 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

[Don't mind Dawnfern's weirdness - @Dipper ]

Dawnfern sat peacefully at the edge of ThunderClan territory, near the ShadowClan border. The shade from the bare trees dappled her sunlit pelt and her long fur provided some warmth from the cold leafbare air. Her green eyes glanced around, looking longingly for the cat she missed so much. Where are you, Blizzardpaw? The last time she had seen him was after his back legs were broken, when he was looking for shelter from Dawnstar. Dawnfern had hoped he could take shelter in ThunderClan, but before she could ask... He disappeared.

She tasted the air, hoping desperately she could catch scent of him. But she could only smell the general stench of ShadowClan, no cats she knew. Her heart sank. What was the point? Why did she keep looking for him, hoping? "He's not coming back," she mumbled softly. "He's gone."

Trying to cheer herself up, her mind shifted her Clan. The Clan I almost left, she hissed inwardly. Her face twisted into a look of annoyance. And Buckstar doesn't trust me anymore. She kicked a pebble, hearing in bounce off a tree and a small smile formed on her face. She continued to kick and throw pebbles. This is fun! the young warrior thought. The large molly kicked a much bigger cat. Maybe it'll hit Frostpaw.

To say the hated the medicine cat apprentice would be an understatement. She tried to burn my shoulder and then had to bring Buckstar into it. She twisted her head around, looking at the darkened fur on her shoulder and the small scar that remained.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 30th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Owlspots ears fidgeted ever so slightly as she picked up the cats behind her talking. From what she gathered there was something wrong with the apprentice but he was still fit enough to not slow them down so the molly really didn't care. The border was quiet, with nothing out of the ordinary aside from the stale badger scent. She glanced back at Rabbitear with her question. "No," She replied, turning back to the border. They had almost covered the whole border already, it was suspicious how so little had happened. "however ThunderClan has marked the border recently." Owlspots explained, sniffing at a freshly marked shrub.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 30th, 2020, 04:09 PM

Quote:
"No, I don't see anything," Rabbitear replied. "How about you, Owlspots?" The molly was ahead of her and Frecklepaw, maybe she noticed something farther up. @feather lily @Fuzzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Owlspots ears fidgeted ever so slightly as she picked up the cats behind her talking. From what she gathered there was something wrong with the apprentice but he was still fit enough to not slow them down so the molly really didn't care. The border was quiet, with nothing out of the ordinary aside from the stale badger scent. She glanced back at Rabbitear with her question. "No," She replied, turning back to the border. They had almost covered the whole border already, it was suspicious how so little had happened. "however ThunderClan has marked the border recently." Owlspots explained, sniffing at a freshly marked shrub.
“ of cores they have.” He said with a hiss under his breath “ how much longer do we have until we are done?” This was his first patrol and he wanted to make sure it wasn’t much farther, if it was he would just have to push through his fear
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:43 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

(Sorry for late and short reply!!)

"Okay," Rabbitear said, tempted to knock some sense into her apprentice. Her large ears caught what he said, and even though she knew he was still recovering and a bit grumpy they went on patrol, there wasn't really any good excuse for his sass. "Not long, we're almost done." @Fuzzy @feather lily

Old January 1st, 2021, 06:46 PM

Quote:
(Sorry for late and short reply!!)

"Okay," Rabbitear said, tempted to knock some sense into her apprentice. Her large ears caught what he said, and even though she knew he was still recovering and a bit grumpy they went on patrol, there wasn't really any good excuse for his sass. "Not long, we're almost done." @Fuzzy @feather lily
“ ok good” he said, he was ready to get out of here.

( sorry for a short reply)
Old January 2nd, 2021, 12:31 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Owlspots ears swerved at the apprentices sassy remark. He really hated border patrols, that would be annoying if they were on future patrols. However she didn't have to deal with the tom much longer as Rabbitear was handling the brat. With a final check to the border she turned to the two. The border was marked and clear, not much to report. "We are finished, unless you see something Rabbitear." Owlspots meowed looking at the other warrior

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all