Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"Yeah!" Mintleaf tried to think back to the past. To be honest, he probably didn't know how to climb anymore. The whole act of climbing was honestly too foreign to him- after all, ShadowClanners hung around coniferous trees more than deciduous ones, and they didn't have very good climbing branches. Plus, most of the trees in his territory often had spiky, thin green needles that prickled and poked at his fur. And what was the point of climbing when you could hunt nice prey from the marsh or underbrush, anyhow?

But even so, the more he thought about it, the more memories came rushing back. He remembered the strength of hopping from one branch to another; trying to use his tail to maintain balance and not topple over. Bird-hunting! That was what they had been doing. Maybe he actually did know more than what he'd previously thought.

"Wow, I haven't climbed a tree since I last saw you. But hey, did you put your skills to good use? Have you caught any frogs or salamanders by our border recently?"
"Ah, no," Snowstar gave her friend a sheepish look, her tail flicking over the ground as she continued. "I would have loved to come by and hunt. But I havent had that much time for fun stuff anymore." Her ice blue eyes flickered, and she shook her head before giving a smile. "Although, now that im here, maybe a quick hunt, Minty? Like old times?" The Siamese grinned, memories flooding back.

She figured that by now, Mintleaf had probably forgotten how to climb trees. Then again, she couldnt be exactly sure. Maybe he did still know. If not, she didnt see any harm in teaching him again. Or would he react differently to hunting in eachothers territories now? Probably not right? But, Snowstar knew that she, herself, shouldnt be encouraging it. And yet, she couldnt shake the feeling that she needed some sort of relief, some escape. After all she couldnt stick to the rules all the time, right? Why should she change because of her new rank?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old June 6th, 2017, 12:09 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Jaystorm landed squarely on the other cat's back and dug in hard, preparing to bite Mapleleaf's scruff.
Willowclaw yowled as the claws connected, racing back across the border with the squirrel in his teeth.
Thrushwing growled and leaped forward, trying to grab his tail before he completely went over the borders.

Mapleleaf fell to her side and, and slipped out. Mapleleaf went and did the same as Willowclaw and go over the borders.
Old June 6th, 2017, 01:39 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing growled and leaped forward, trying to grab his tail before he completely went over the borders.

Mapleleaf fell to her side and, and slipped out. Mapleleaf went and did the same as Willowclaw and go over the borders.
Jaystorm aimed to unbalance the she-cat before she got away.
Embershade helped Willowclaw across before Thrushwing reached him.
Willowclaw made it across the border, tail lashing in triumph. "I guess we won this time, kittypet scum."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 10th, 2017, 04:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Right. After rolling her eyes, Amberflame had moved on to the next border... the one between ThunderClan and ShadowClan. She stared across it with a sort of longing, as though she were looking for something... before turning away with a semi-irritated shrug. "Welcome to the border between us and the Clan where nightmares come true, kid." Something her previous mentor had failed to mention. ShadowClan was full of many, many horrible cats... and a few not so bad ones. But, they seemed to be buried deep within the Clan, and they were hard to bring out. Poor Amberflame. She wasn't sure what to say here. "Otherwise known as ShadowClan. They're smart, sneaky, and cheat like there's no tomorrow. They're born manipulators, Minkpaw. Do not ever - I repeat, ever allow a ShadowClan cat to start talking to you because once their mouth starts moving, they're going to have you doing backflips for them. Trust me." Her voice was hard and cold, and it sounded as though ShadowClan was her least favorite Clan. "Fighting a ShadowClan cat is pretty easy, so long as you keep them from getting to you. There are some stronger then others... born stronger, guess how that would happen? Forbidden relationships, mostly. Anyways, don't listen to them and you should be fine." She would elaborate on the actual fighting part later, but for now she would make sure Minkpaw especially understood this. The last thing she wanted was for her apprentice to cross the border from here to hell.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 10th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:45 PM
mapless wanderer

[ @woly ]

Only cowards and fools run. But then again, aren't I the most foolish of us all? That was all that ran through Remorapaw's head as they ran through the trees of ThunderClan. There was too much darkness in camp. They couldn't breath there. They couldn't breathe. The air was to dark with the fears that didn't exist and the horrors that weren't there. They just kept running. Running faster than they knew they could, even though nobody would follow them. They flew over the ground so swiftly they didn't realize their paws crossing the border. Remora kept going, over pine cones and pine needles. Their olive eyes tearing from dust that hit their eyes and the twisting of their stomach, they didn't see the log. They didn't see the branch as it fell until they were on the ground, agony gripping their paw which they could see in the edge of their vision to be bent at a horrible angle, and they could feel the white hot pain in their body from the rips that had been snapped like twigs by the tree. And, minor in comparison, they could taste the blood from their nose, trickling over their mouth, before the word faded into darkness.
Old June 12th, 2017, 12:48 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
[ @woly ]

Only cowards and fools run. But then again, aren't I the most foolish of us all? That was all that ran through Remorapaw's head as they ran through the trees of ThunderClan. There was too much darkness in camp. They couldn't breath there. They couldn't breathe. The air was to dark with the fears that didn't exist and the horrors that weren't there. They just kept running. Running faster than they knew they could, even though nobody would follow them. They flew over the ground so swiftly they didn't realize their paws crossing the border. Remora kept going, over pine cones and pine needles. Their olive eyes tearing from dust that hit their eyes and the twisting of their stomach, they didn't see the log. They didn't see the branch as it fell until they were on the ground, agony gripping their paw which they could see in the edge of their vision to be bent at a horrible angle, and they could feel the white hot pain in their body from the rips that had been snapped like twigs by the tree. And, minor in comparison, they could taste the blood from their nose, trickling over their mouth, before the word faded into darkness.
[ @Raine ]
Daypaw was currently picking herbs with Rainwhiskers, allowing the stems to easily be picked with their teeth and threading between their toes at the carried them. They were currently in a dandelion patch, trees near by with moss and cob webs. The thick air from rainfall made the territory look even darker, humidity in the air with shadowy pines. As much as Daypaw would never admit it verbally, they appreciated it. Their mind could turn simple shadows into huge monsters. Lack of sleep often twisted what was real and not real, hallucinations. Rain helped them keep them mentally safe. But the sound of paws hoping over the border, paws hitting needles and the thick scent of thunderclan flood Daypaws nose. Warrior apprentice instincts kicked in, fluffing out their fur and claws digging into the ground. But no. They were a med cat now. Their ear twitched at the sound of a branch falling form a tree near by, running immediately after the sound. They dropped the flowers and herbs that were in their mouth, claws digging in the ground to get to the sound. "Rain! Follow me. Leave the herbs there for now."

Last edited by graves; June 12th, 2017 at 12:48 AM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 01:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Ludicrous lunacy @woly

Rain whiskers hadn't been paying attention to Daypaw. Rather he was sifting through the herbs, they smelled awful but whatever it took for him to get out of the clan and enjoy the views of the territory. Otherwise he would be following after others at a pace too quick to admire the territory. So getting out with the new medicine cat was his only option. As he sifted through the putrid smelling plants, which really didn't seem to have any use but to chase everyone away with its smell. Just than a sound caught his ear. His head lifted and he focused in the direction of the border. He didn't think much of it. Considering nobody would dare attack and medicne cat. Maybe him but he was confident enough Daypaw would have something to say agaisnt it. So he lashed his tail once than lowered his head and continued sifting through them. When suddenly Daypaw was up and running. "Wait! But Daypaw..." Goodness. Daypaw. Every sound makes you jump. The twig I stepped on earlier the bird! Everything. How can ya just go running for danger head on?! he blinked and watched as they continued on toward the border. He grunted and dropped the herbs in a pile grabbing an oak leaf and gently resting it on the pile. Just as he sprang to his paws to follow he looked across at Daypaws stack that had fallen and scattered. "Just wait!" he called over his shoulder. Grabbing the herbs quickly and assembling it so it would stay organized and neat in the pile. before bounding after them. Quickly catching up and lowering the space between his strides to allow Daypaw to keep up. Rainwhiskers was a massive cat, with massive legs. So it wasn't hard to surpass anybody.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; June 13th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Right. After rolling her eyes, Amberflame had moved on to the next border... the one between ThunderClan and ShadowClan. She stared across it with a sort of longing, as though she were looking for something... before turning away with a semi-irritated shrug. "Welcome to the border between us and the Clan where nightmares come true, kid." Something her previous mentor had failed to mention. ShadowClan was full of many, many horrible cats... and a few not so bad ones. But, they seemed to be buried deep within the Clan, and they were hard to bring out. Poor Amberflame. She wasn't sure what to say here. "Otherwise known as ShadowClan. They're smart, sneaky, and cheat like there's no tomorrow. They're born manipulators, Minkpaw. Do not ever - I repeat, ever allow a ShadowClan cat to start talking to you because once their mouth starts moving, they're going to have you doing backflips for them. Trust me." Her voice was hard and cold, and it sounded as though ShadowClan was her least favorite Clan. "Fighting a ShadowClan cat is pretty easy, so long as you keep them from getting to you. There are some stronger then others... born stronger, guess how that would happen? Forbidden relationships, mostly. Anyways, don't listen to them and you should be fine." She would elaborate on the actual fighting part later, but for now she would make sure Minkpaw especially understood this. The last thing she wanted was for her apprentice to cross the border from here to hell.

Minkpaw followed Amberflame again, repeating what they did on the last short trek from border to border. They would stray a few fox-lengths to curiously sniff at a plant or a dry leaf. Then they'd race back to their mentor's side, only to stray again at the interesting, soft rustle of a nearby bush. However, in the end, they always ended up back at Amberflame's side.

Once they reached the place Amberflame desired, Minkpaw remained still, seating themselves comfortably as they listened to their mentor's lecture. Instead of avoiding a ShadowClan cat, like Amberflame requested - or, actually, ordered - they wanted to meet one. After all, not all ShadowClan cats would be as heartless as the older feline made them sound... right?

Minkpaw, besides wondering what it would be like to share an encounter with a member from a rival Clan, noted how coldly Amberflame spoke of ShadowClan. They wondered why that was, but didn't care all too much to have their mentor explain. They simply figured Amberflame had a bad run-in with a ShadowClan cat, resulting in some bad blood between Amberflame and the entire Clan.

In order to show Amberflame they had heard her, and understood what she said, Minkpaw nodded rather aggressively. Their head bobbed up and down until they felt the beginning affects of a headache.
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:13 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Jaystorm aimed to unbalance the she-cat before she got away.
Embershade helped Willowclaw across before Thrushwing reached him.
Willowclaw made it across the border, tail lashing in triumph. "I guess we won this time, kittypet scum."
Mapleleaf stumbled, but leaped over the borders and followed Willowclaw. "Better luck next time!"

Thrushwing rose up and growled, he didn't stop the excuse for a warriors from taking prey. "Jaystorm, are you alright?" He asked, turning to veiw her. "What do they mean by, 'kittypet'?"
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Mapleleaf stumbled, but leaped over the borders and followed Willowclaw. "Better luck next time!"

Thrushwing rose up and growled, he didn't stop the excuse for a warriors from taking prey. "Jaystorm, are you alright?" He asked, turning to veiw her. "What do they mean by, 'kittypet'?"
Jaystorm lashed her tail angerly. "Just an insult. It's alright. I guess they thought we were soft, but we gave 'em a few marks to remember us by." She nudged him softly as she said this. "What do you want to do now, other then report to Snowstar? After all, we don't really have to go back to camp straight away.."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; June 12th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.