Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old April 18th, 2020, 01:28 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Rosedapple watch's her clan mate limp off with a huff. Promising things about what she'd do if she were leader. Rose almost, almost laughed.

The calico walked up to the border as Silvermist stomped off and met Ploverspot before she crossed the boundary.

"So what was my idiot clan mate even doing in your territory?"
The grey tom rolled her eyes at the she-cat and then answered Rosedapple, recognising the she-cat from Shadowclan. "So.. My apprentice and I were just simply cleaning our furs and then your clanmate came. I decided to attack first... Since it was perfectly within my right to do since she was trespassing. Took an eye and an ear for her to remember that you don't trespass on another clan's territory. Especially one you just attacked. Could probably have killed her, but wheres the joy in that?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:39 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: Herondive Hollow

As soon as Silvermist knew that they thought she had gone back to the ShadowClan Camp,she whipped around and raced straight past them,her pelt a cream and silver blur. The warrior accidentally went straight into a wall of brambles and got stuck. She screeched in pain as she felt thorns scrape her back and sides.

@Arie

Last edited by Sorrow; April 18th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 04:54 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

The grey tom rolled her eyes at the she-cat and then answered Rosedapple, recognising the she-cat from Shadowclan. "So.. My apprentice and I were just simply cleaning our furs and then your clanmate came. I decided to attack first... Since it was perfectly within my right to do since she was trespassing. Took an eye and an ear for her to remember that you don't trespass on another clan's territory. Especially one you just attacked. Could probably have killed her, but wheres the joy in that?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
As soon as Silvermist knew that they thought she had gone back to the ShadowClan Camp,she whipped around and raced straight past them,her pelt a cream and silver blur. The warrior accidentally went straight into a wall of brambles and got stuck. She screeched in pain as she felt thorns scrape her back and sides.

@Arie

Rosedapple opened her mouth to reply to the older warrior until she heard the approach of pawsteps and then an annoyed yowl as Silvermist ran into a bush of brambles nearby.

Rosedapple didn't bother looking to her left where the mauled cat was tangled up.

"Right..." the calico sighed, she bowed her head respectfully to Ploverspot. "I'm sorry for the action of my clan mate, Ploverspot. And for our recent actions against your new home. I know it's of no consolation, but not all of us wanted this raid to happen. I hope no one came away with lasting injures due to this pointless violence."

Finally, she turned to her tangled up clan mate and looked at them expectantly.

"Well?" she started. "Are you ready to go home after all the trouble you've caused, or am I dragging you back by your scruff?"
Old April 18th, 2020, 05:12 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

Quote:

Rosedapple opened her mouth to reply to the older warrior until she heard the approach of pawsteps and then an annoyed yowl as Silvermist ran into a bush of brambles nearby.

Rosedapple didn't bother looking to her left where the mauled cat was tangled up.

"Right..." the calico sighed, she bowed her head respectfully to Ploverspot. "I'm sorry for the action of my clan mate, Ploverspot. And for our recent actions against your new home. I know it's of no consolation, but not all of us wanted this raid to happen. I hope no one came away with lasting injures due to this pointless violence."

Finally, she turned to her tangled up clan mate and looked at them expectantly.

"Well?" she started. "Are you ready to go home after all the trouble you've caused, or am I dragging you back by your scruff?"
"If you touch me i will claw your ears off!" Silvermist snarled. "So don't even think about touching me!"The tangled up she-cat aimed a blow at Rosedapple's muzzle,and swiped,only to get more tangled up in the brambles. Silvermist yowled in pain as thorns scraped the back of her head.
@Spiderfrost

Last edited by Sorrow; April 18th, 2020 at 05:16 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 05:22 PM
What even...

Quote:
"If you touch me i will claw your ears off!" Silvermist snarled. "So don't even think about touching me!"The tangled up she-cat aimed a blow at Rosedapple's muzzle,and swiped,only to get more tangled up in the brambles. Silvermist yowled in pain as thorns scraped the back of her head.
@Spiderfrost

The shadowclan cat jerked away before their claws could touch her and glared coldly at Silvermist. The young warrior sat back on her paws to watch the silver cat struggle and injure themselves further, the scent of blood permeating the air around them.

"Are you going to act like a kit every time something doesn't go you're way? Seriously Silvermist, stuff it before I just leave you."
Old April 18th, 2020, 05:37 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

Quote:

The shadowclan cat jerked away before their claws could touch her and glared coldly at Silvermist. The young warrior sat back on her paws to watch the silver cat struggle and injure themselves further, the scent of blood permeating the air around them.

"Are you going to act like a kit every time something doesn't go you're way? Seriously Silvermist, stuff it before I just leave you."
"Stay away from me!" Silvermist snarled,"I can get out on my own!" The she-cat was pissed off at her Clan-mate. She started to wriggle around in the brambles,and got stuck even further. "Please help me!" Silvermist yowled,when she cut her muzzle on one of the thorns.
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:05 PM
What even...

Quote:
"Stay away from me!" Silvermist snarled,"I can get out on my own!" The she-cat was pissed off at her Clan-mate. She started to wriggle around in the brambles,and got stuck even further. "Please help me!" Silvermist yowled,when she cut her muzzle on one of the thorns.

Rosedapple hummed, her tail flicked at the tip as she eyed her clan mate.

"Dunno if I want to now. You done making terrible life choices?" she asked.
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:43 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

Quote:

Rosedapple hummed, her tail flicked at the tip as she eyed her clan mate.

"Dunno if I want to now. You done making terrible life choices?" she asked.
"Shut up. Do you have a mute button? Oh wait,I think it's right there! Silvermist growled,unsheathing her claws and swiping at Rosedapple's muzzle.
Old April 18th, 2020, 09:00 PM
What even...

Quote:
"Shut up. Do you have a mute button? Oh wait,I think it's right there! Silvermist growled,unsheathing her claws and swiping at Rosedapple's muzzle.
(Is it wrong I am laughing every time Rose sass's Silver)

Again, the calico crained her face just out of Silvermist's reach.

"Careful Silvermist, I think the one eye thing is really throwing off your aim."
Old April 19th, 2020, 03:44 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

Quote:

(Is it wrong I am laughing every time Rose sass's Silver)

Again, the calico crained her face just out of Silvermist's reach.

"Careful Silvermist, I think the one eye thing is really throwing off your aim."
"I said shut up!" Silvermist snarled,"Just shut up and help me!" Silvermist hissed in anger as the thorns scraped her forehead. She clawed the brambles until her paws were sore. Silvermist growled in frustration. The silver warrior wriggled until she freed herself. The she-cat looked from Rosedapple to Ploverspot and unsheathed her claws in a threat. She started to hiss threats at Ploverspot before backing away into the bushes,and pounding towards the ShadowClan Camp.