Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:33 PM

Old June 30th, 2022, 03:17 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

// @poppy. gentle reminder to post with brackenfire

Punishments

Grunting, Cinderblaze made his way over to the base of the Shadowledge again, calling for the cats that were to be punished. "Meadowfrost! Maplebranch!"

// @Rocky_Road_Kee @Silverdream

His gaze was stone cold as he regarded them. "You two didn't show up for your patrol - this means you have to suffer the consequences. I'm not going easy on any of you. You are to get out of here for seven sunrises and think over your actions. When you come back, we'll work out everything else." He didn't have more to say, instead gesturing to the exit. "If you come back before seven sunrises have passed, you'll be treated like tresspassers."

[Meadowfrost and Maplebranch have been temporarily exiled. They must be in the outskirts for at least 7 days IRL and must make at least 7 posts in the outskirts. Upon their return t heywill need to face corporal punishment. You can post their rejoining in this thread when enough time has passed and you have made the required amount of posts. Let me know if I've made a mistake ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old July 12th, 2022, 12:04 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Glitch_Candle @silentstalk

Patrols were patrols and taking any lightly deserved just punishment. It was only made worse in bailing on a relatively important patrol. Cobwebs were not difficult to gather but Shadowclan was going through them quickly as they were necessary for a wide range of ailments. It was putting one extra stressor on the medicine cat as he now had to continue to worry over the dangerously low supply. "Cactuspelt, Meadowleap!" Elmshadow's voice was sharp but clear. "Taking your responsibilities to your clan so lightly will not go overlooked for long. If you cannot contribute in the most basic ways then you don't deserve this clans security. Maybe some time in exile will shape you up. If not, don't bother returning. If I see you in camp before seven days have passed you'll be run out like intruders." Elmshadow held his position to make sure the pair left camp promptly.

[Cactuspelt and Meadowleap are exiled for a minimum 7 days irl. They must have a minimum of 7 posts in the outskirts. Once both minimum requirements have been met, they can rejoin in this thread with Elmshadow, tag me in the post. They will face corporal punishment as is laid out in the first post in this thread.]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 12th, 2022, 09:22 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

meadowleap lashed her tail as she came to elmshadow* great!* she thought as she approached elmshadow her eyes gazed boldly listening seeing she's exiled for seven days, her ears flatten and her body turned after Elmshadow was done talking, she left without saying a word

[ first time having a punishment XD ok] @Ravensong @Glitch Candle

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 23rd, 2022, 12:31 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @starry. Super short, but just realized I never posted!!!

Brackenfire let him hit her, but shifted slightly so his claws hit further away from her belly, a maternal instinct she wasn't away of having.
Old July 28th, 2022, 03:37 AM

@poppy.

Cinderblaze nodded to Brackenfire. "Alright, you're dismissed," he mewed with a flick of his tail. "If you want to you may go to the medicine cats' den to let Elmshadow or Ivysnake check you up, I don't really care, but do not fail a patrol again or the punishment will be worse. You're an enforcer, take your duties seriously."

@Rabbiteye @Slushie

Grunting, Cinderblaze got out of the warrior's den, scanning the clearing for the two cats he needed to punish. Lizardtail he didn't know anything about, but it was Cowfern he was disappointed in. They'd always been a responsible sibling, so he had expected for them to complete the patrol in no time, but that was obviously not the case. If both of them needed to be punished then so be it, but he hoped Cowfern would return from temporary exile unlike many others who had never come back.

"Cowfern! Lizardtail!" he called. "Clan duties are not to be taken lightly. You two didn't complete your patrol which brings up the topic of punishment. ShadowClan needs strong warriors that can complete their patrols swiftly and with ease, and I think you two need to learn from your mistakes. You're temporarily exiled until seven sunrises have passed, if you come back earlier you'll be treated as trespassers."

He gestured towards the camp exit. "Now leave and don't come back before your temporary exile is finished." Raising an eyebrow, he sat unwavering, waiting until the pair of warriors left camp.

(Lizardtail and Cowfern have been temporarily exiled. They must be in the outskirts for at least 7 days IRL and must make at least 7 posts in the outskirts. Upon their return they will need to face corporal punishment. You can post their rejoining in this thread when enough time has passed and you have made the required amount of posts.)

@GoldenDays @poppy. @Beetlenose

Next the apprentices that hadn't completed their patrol. At least Dawnpaw had the decency to report in unlike the others. "Palepaw, Redpaw, Frostedpaw," he mewed, poking his head into the apprentice's den. "You three had patrols to complete. No matter your age, you have duties for your clan and have to contribute your part. So you'll be facing punishment, and you're lucky because you aren't warriors. If you were warriors your punishment would have been worse."

"First you three are each going to pick a den and clean it out from top to bottom. The den and the nests, everything needs to be cleaning. After, come to the base of the Shadowledge and you'll be sparring with each other. Since you're three, one of you will be paired with me." His gaze flickered to his half sister, and he quirked his eyebrows. "Palepaw, you will spar with me. Redpaw and Frostedpaw, you two will spar together."

"I decide when the spar is over. Palepaw, to make it fair, I won't use my claws. Go clean out the dens now, and I want them to be clean, not something that's halfway done."

(You have until the 10th of August to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a sparring roleplay in this thread your characters assigned partner - minimum 3 posts per character. If you need an extension let me know before the deadline. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face temporary exile, though they may then rejoin in this thread.)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old July 28th, 2022, 05:29 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Right, so she was exiled now. Lizardtail glared at Cinderblaze. "Very well, I will go." She turned and strutted out of camp, tail high. @starry

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; July 28th, 2022 at 05:29 AM.
Old July 28th, 2022, 12:22 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Red’paw he-him
Wait, Red’paw had been assigned a patrol? He thought he’d shown up to the last one, even if late. He must have missed another one since then. Stupid! He needed to stop slacking off.

Alright guys, let’s go” he huffed. It would be better to get it over with. He doubted his punish-mates would be up for much small talk.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:51 PM

Ugh, he'd literally given three apprentices a chance to redeem themselves after failing a patrol and what did they do, they didn't complete the punishment. Grunting, he padded into the apprentice's den, whiskers twitching in annoyance. "Palepaw, Redpaw, Frostedpaw," he hissed. "You didn't complete your patrols, so I gave you a chance to avoid temporary exile, but you didn't complete your punishment. I'm not going easy on you three because you're apprentices, you are temporarily exiled and I don't want to see you here before seven sunrises have past. After that you may rejoin the clan and hopefully you'll be more responsible next time." If there even was a next time. Most cats did not return from their temporary exile.

@poppy. @GoldenDays @Beetlenose

[Palepaw, Redpaw and Frostedpaw have been temporarily exiled. They must be in the outskirts for at least 7 days IRL and must make at least 7 posts in the outskirts. Upon their return they will need to face corporal punishment. You can post their rejoining in this thread when enough time has passed and you have made the required amount of posts.]

Old October 3rd, 2022, 12:36 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
[If you believe there was a mistake, please message me and I'll get it figured out^^. Make sure all rejoinings come to this thread and tag me. If you try to rejoin through the rejoinings thread you will be ignored or turned away, Elmshadow is handling all patrol punishment rejoinings.]

There were few things that riled Elmshadow but slacking off on necessary basics was a quick way to get under his pelt. It seemed Cinderblaze had been having similar trouble getting patrols completed, but it’d be made clear that Elmshadow would not tolerate such lazy negligence. If their punishment didn’t come swiftly, there was no hiding from it striking later. His black lip lifted slightly but he regained his composure before calling the first warriors.

The first of the failed patrol leaders stuck out to him. Sharpfang, she’d been in near trouble once before over patrols as well. His eyes narrowed as he tried to remember the circumstances. He’d have to keep his eye out for future infractions. ”Sharpfang, Grayscar, Lynxblossom, Frostheart, Crowdust. You were given the honor of being trusted to lead a patrol and yet have taken your responsibility lightly and thus let your clan down. Crowdust, though you weren’t leading a patrol, that does not excuse your laziness. I don’t want to see your faces in this clan for seven sunrises. Hopefully your time in exile will teach you some appreciation for what you’re granted within this clan. When you’re ready to return, find me and we’ll work out the price for your return.”
[ @Shade. @MaryTheCrow @Erebus @Whitewillow Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described in the first post of this thread. @National-aoomy Your OC’s exile will be the same as above but, as long as they don’t piss of Elmshadow, will likely get a normal rejoining in this thread.]

Elmshadow did not take pleasure in the prospect or threat of exiling apprentices, even temporarily, especially with the pathetic rate of cats who returned from temporary exile. They were young and learning, but consequences were a necessary and inevitable part of that learning. He was also distinctly aware that one of the apprentices being punished was, once again, one of his own daughters. The other of his youngest two daughters, it had not gone without his notice, hadn’t been seen in a number of days. ”Sorrelpaw and Magpiepaw. You’re Shadowclan apprentices and you’re here to learn. It is, in fact, your only true job. And you’ve failed that job in missing a valuable lesson in patrols. This will be your only warning. You both will pick a den and clean it spotless. Then return here for a sparring match between yourselves. If you’re going to slack off learning patrols then you can make up for it in practicing your battle moves. Now get cleaning.”
[ @jupiter @Puddle~ You have 10 days to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a sparring RP in this thread with the other apprentice - minimum 3 posts per character. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE OCTOBER 13. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face exile.]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 3rd, 2022 at 12:37 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 11:58 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Grayscar -
She/Her
Grayscar felt cold fear run through her pelt. She'd gotten so distracted... now she would be suffering the consequences. Instead of losing it right then and there, the she-cat took a deep breath and bowed her head, "I'm very sorry, Elmshadow. I promise to make up for it when you think I'm ready to return to the clan." Then she turned and left for the outskirts.

[ @Ravensong ]