Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2023, 07:26 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Bumble

@Moonraven @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~|
TW: BLOOD AND GORE

A glint of amusement in his eyes was evident as his movement succeeded in hitting Twilightstar. But it was all ruined when some other WindClanner wanted to interrupt his fun. Aw... oh well, guess it's going to be a two versus one... Taking note of the she-cat hurtling toward him from behind, he twisted around and kicked her belly, forcing her to land just in front of her Clanmate. This would hopefully force the other Clanner to trip and be on the ground long enough for him to do what he needed to get done to Twilightstar.

Coming up beside Twilightstar so that he could keep the stranger in his line of sight, he grinned and scraped his claws against the ground for a short amount of time. "Hello, Twilightstar." Not a second later, his claws dug into her side and slid until they met her shoulder. The blood that covered his claws was soon sprayed across the battlefield and then placed on her leg to prevent any claw marks on his pelt. The fun part of the attack had to unfortunately be rushed, but he'd enjoy it nonetheless. Using his teeth, he jolted forward and gripped as much fur and skin as possible and tugged until it was no longer attached to Twilightstar's body. "Goodbye, Twilightstar."

He then licked what blood was on his chin and turned his bloodied face toward the stranger that had tried to attack him to defend his leader. Once he got the stranger's eye contact, he would smile and say "Hi. What's your name?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; April 24th, 2023 at 07:26 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 07:30 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Bumble

@Moonraven @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~|
TW: BLOOD AND GORE

A glint of amusement in his eyes was evident as his movement succeeded in hitting Twilightstar. But it was all ruined when some other WindClanner wanted to interrupt his fun. Aw... oh well, guess it's going to be a two versus one... Taking note of the she-cat hurtling toward him from behind, he twisted around and kicked her belly, forcing her to land just in front of her Clanmate. This would hopefully force the other Clanner to trip and be on the ground long enough for him to do what he needed to get done to Twilightstar.

Coming up beside Twilightstar so that he could keep the stranger in his line of sight, he grinned and scraped his claws against the ground for a short amount of time. "Hello, Twilightstar." Not a second later, his claws dug into her side and slid until they met her shoulder. The blood that covered his claws was soon sprayed across the battlefield and then placed on her leg to prevent any claw marks on his pelt. The fun part of the attack had to unfortunately be rushed, but he'd enjoy it nonetheless. Using his teeth, he jolted forward and gripped as much fur and skin as possible and tugged until it was no longer attached to Twilightstar's body. "Goodbye, Twilightstar."

He then licked what blood was on his chin and turned his bloodied face toward the stranger that had tried to attack him to defend his leader. Once he got the stranger's eye contact, he would smile and say "Hi. What's your name?"

Sharpbite kept eye contact as well as bared teeth, "You answer my question I answer yours, why are you here?" he snarled. Scooting around the tom to shield his beloved leader. "Batglare! Gingerheart Cowtuft!" he yowled. "Gingerheart make sure the kits are safe and shielded! Cowtuft please take Twilightstar away for her condition isn't great." he meowed. "Batglare defend Cowtuft! I don't wanna hear anything right now just do it!" he snapped

@x ghostie
@puppeteer

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 24th, 2023, 07:49 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post
BARLEYBITE

As he reached the river with Briarfrost she suggested him getting some water. The warrior in training almost refused but he didn’t need Twilightstar or Cowtuft even more stressed. With the leaders call to the tunnels though, he felt like he had to be with her. After grabbing a swig of river water he made his way to catch up to her only to get frozen in place by the call of another cat.
DUSK SYNDICATE, ATTACK! ” A Silver tabby covered in black stripes screeched near him. The tomcat yelled the leaders name in the direction of her. “Twilightstar!” Barleybite instantly forced himself to move, he was too slow. Not even fast enough to reach Twilightstar in time… but the other cat was….
No. No. No! He couldn’t just go after her like that. This cat couldn’t just attack her like that! The tomcat felt the urge to rip this guys pelt off, but could he just jump in the middle of a battle like that no… he would wait. Time to find someone who he could keep occupied until he was able to reach her.
The warrior in training’s green pupils turning into slits as he dashed towards the first figure he saw in the tunnels, the dying fire and light outside offering the smallest bit of light from the warren’s entrance.

@Terrestrial
@Moonraven - Twilight mention
@SpiritedWarrior - Viewing purposes!
SCORCH

A large mainecoon infiltrated the tunnels, his dark eyes shone with fury. Quickly he noticed another Tom dashing towards him. Scorch thundered towards the enemy cat, long claws glinting the little light. "You're going to regret everything." He yowled, lunging for the other cats shoulder. Scorch was fairly skilled in battle, fending off loners and kittypets from his territory. The cat had a large burn on his left leg, there were patches of fur trying to regrow there.

@Solar
Written by Rzadki
{Sorry it's very short, we're running on 4 hours of sleep lol}

Come Dance as the City Burns

Last edited by Terrestrial; April 25th, 2023 at 01:20 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 07:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Annnd just like that, everything exploded into chaos.

Fellcone was having trouble keeping up with the times. One minute, they were working on going back underground, and the next some edgelord came barging in screaming about attacking. Lovely.

What he did know, was his buddy was now dealing with one of the rodents. Since Fallownose seemed like he had things under control, Fellcone directed his attention elsewhere - to the nearest rogue.

Despite the damage to his side, Fellcone was particularly stubborn, and wasted no time in lunging forward. He aimed to crash into the cat's shoulder, unbalancing it.

[ open to any ds cat, idc / @naiad ]

Last edited by BEAR.; April 26th, 2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 08:08 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

Nothing in the world could make Berryfrost happier. Not even words - it was just his smile that made her ease up, that told her that all was okay. All was forgiven. She knew Snowybreeze - knew him well enough to know that he preferred gestures above words. She should have remembered that, should have tackled him in a hug the first chance she got instead of waiting to tell him verbally, but at least it had worked out. Quickly shifting on her paws to offer Snowybreeze an affectionate headbutt against his shoulder, Berryfrost felt herself stiffen in the dark as a sudden cry split the air.

'DUSK SYNDICATE, ATTACK!'

Horror, pure and undiluted, scrawled across Berryfrost's stricken face. She didn't know who or what this Dusk Syndicate was, but they had picked the most terrible time to attack. Well, technically, they'd probably picked the best time to attack, but Berryfrost wasn't feeling much for semantics in the moment. Throwing a panicked look in Snowybreeze's direction as cat began streaming out of seemingly nowhere and locking many around them in battle, the small molly followed his gaze to - to Basilkit! Her brother! He was cowering in a corner, trembling like a leaf in the wind. She had to - had to save him! And once again, it was like her best friend had read her mind. Exchanging a single glance with her, the cinnamon patched tom rushed off to save Basilkit, like the hero he was, and Berryfrost felt her shoulders sag with relief. She was just out of the throes of death, her lungs still burned and raged with pain, but it was time she did something to help WindClan.

Rushing out to the first unattended Dusk Syndicate cat she could reach, Berryfrost unsheathed her claws and attempted to swipe at the loner's face, mismatched eyes crinkling with distress. She hated hurting others, but she'd do what she had to.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze / @ophelia - Astrid ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 24th, 2023, 08:13 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
rake

| DS Kit , 2.5 moons , they/he/she/it , open to anyone |
Rake had no idea what was going on. They were confused, and starting to become overstimulated. The mud was drying his fur together, clumping it and that really hurt. She had to ignore that, had to force her way into battle. With a weak snarl, she launched herself into battle.

It was going to do its best, but was scared. Where would they go, if someone decided to kill them? Would someone even fight them?
Leafpaw didn't know the first thing about fighting. Well, he knew how to smack other's in the face with a paw or a stick but that was about it. All his claws had ever been used for was an extra good scratch here or there. Never for fighting intruders right after a fire!!

They watched as rogues began attacking Windclan left and right for some reason... and the young apprentice knew he would have to defend his home. He could just uh... make up some moves on the spot? He ran toward the first cat he saw with the angriest look he could muster, intending on smacking them upside the head. However when he registered the terrified form of his opponent he skidded to a halt mere feet from them. His blue gaze wide with confusion, mirroring Rake's own. She's too little to fight... and I dunno the first thing about real combat... what do we do now? A staring contest?
Old April 24th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar
TW: BLOOD AND DEATH
Oh, boy was she off her game. Not surprisingly, she was extremely worn out and she was fighting sloppily. A kick to the gut send her reeling backward, hindlegs collapsing behind her as she scrambled to keep her balance but her body just would not listen to her. She found herself falling flat on her left side, her chest heaved trying to take what little air she could, winded. She heard him, her full ear swerving in the direction of the voice that was too close for her liking. She tried to get up, and she did, trying to lift her head in time to see the cat so he was no longer on her blindside. She was too slow, out of breath, and had no time to catch it and she paid for it.

Twilightstar parted her lips to speak yet ended up speechless as a gasp of pain erupted from her open maw. It was like a thousand burning needles were jabbed in at the same time, shooting up and down her side. Sweat burst out of her and a wave of nausea hit her hard. She collapsed in a heap, her side searing pain that got worse with each passing second her muscles cramped up on her tearing from her bones. Her claws extended as she stabbed them unforgivingly into the ground. It hurt so terribly, waves and waves of unforgiving pain flooded her nerves.

She laid there unable to do anything except suffer. Why did her deaths always have to be so violent, painful, and bloody? Something was tearing, she could hear it, feel it tore from her body, but could do nothing about it. The weak spasms her dying body gave were it. She could not even call out as tears formed and bled down her cheek mixing in with the blood pooling underneath her. The world seems in hyperdrive as pointless adrenaline pulsates through her veins with loud booms, every sound is magnified to a countless number. Twilightstar couldn't breathe, her vision clouding. There are colored shapes flashing in her peripheral vision. She was unable to put anything together. The needles quickly turned to fire and extended to the rest of her body it felt like with every pulse of her heart red hot liquid flood throughout her veins and fill her body with utter and complete agony.

One would think after dying for the sixth time it would get easier, but every death seemed harder and harder to come back from. Her mother had once told her that 'for those who have lived a life with love as their supreme first principle, dying is but a transition into another way of living. It can take a warrior soul to live all of those days, to keep going through tough challenges, yet we earn our places in StarClan by what we do for others and for future generations.' Twilightstar has lived these lives with those words on her mind, but why was it when she faded like this all she saw was the misery, the trauma, and deaths she has experienced.

Where was all the love, joy, and happiness, there were memories in there somewhere. She was growing too cold to bother digging for them right now. Ah, it hurts, everything hurts, she didn't want to go but her body had hit its limit. The dwindling beat of her heart resonated loudly within her ears, echoing until it was still all together and the light faded from her green orb.

[She'll be back she still got three lives left(I originally miscounted on how many lives she lost), Ghostie and my chaotic (lovable) bully of a deputy, you touch my post and we throwing hands!
If there are any deceased cats that actually want to talk to Twilight in the afterlife, VM me and I'll have her pop up to say hello to whoever. Otherwise, she's going to stay deceased until the fight is nearing its end.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 24th, 2023, 09:20 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowflutter was thrown for a loop when a group of cats attacked them. Their gaze narrowed as they went to protect those that were already in the tunnels.

Crowfoot snarled as they jumped forward to try and attack anyone apart of the rogue group (open for a DS to try and block his attack)

Berrybears ears were pinned back before he also jumped forward to attack (open for a DS to try and block his attack)

Wolfkit whimpered as he watched Moorpaw fight, ears pinned back but scared to try and run to safety. @Abyssopelagic

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old April 24th, 2023, 10:05 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★

ೃ⁀➷ @~*Hope*~

Cowtuft blinked slowly at the warrior who approached him, his face morphing into one of concern. Goodness, all of them had smoke in their lungs. Taking a moment to ponder, "Perhaps.. try taking it easy and.. drinking water from the river..? But I am 'fraid I cannot do anything.. that might help.. it would be best to get caught up.. with the rest of the clan.." Cowtuft explained through gestures, nodding his head up and down. Since Ashclaw had no severe wounds, the gentle giant believed they would be best with Twilightstar than with him.

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚

ೃ⁀➷ @nykyrian

Cowtuft's eyes widened, his floppy ears lowering even more. He reached to paw at them worriedly, biting down on his bottom lip with growing concern. Even if she .. disapproved of his choices, the medicine cat cared so very much for his mother. He tried to offer a smile to Elkhowl, nodding his head up and down slowly.

The gentle giant perked up at the mention of Mothpaw, quickly nodding his head. "Yes..!!! They are with Gingerheart.. I believe... in the Warden.. All safe.. they are.. well..." He frowned a little at this part, wincing as moths' bloodcurling scream echoed in his ears. "Injured.. but alive.."

Cowtuft couldn't quite handle the look in his father's eyes and his gaze drifted down. Wincing at the mention of his leg and he shook his head back and forth. Ah.. Right.. He shuffled his leg closer, his feathery tail wrapping to cover up the burn marks. He regretted it, feeling the pain that erupted at the slightest touch.

"You.. should get caught up to the rest of our clan.. are you able to.. Walk? Can.. the cat with you help..?" He asked.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 24th, 2023, 10:13 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Rose ]
ASTRID
————
Finally. Digging tunnels and watching pointless speeches was worth it, it seemed, because now was the time for battle. Astrid missed scrapping. She trotted along with the group, jet black overcoat dusty from her time in the tunnels. Orange eyes flashed at Bumble’s call to war, and she parted her maw in a delighted yowl of excitement.

The cats flooded the tunnels, funneling into the opening like cockroaches from a hole. Astrid covered the familiar ground with powerful strides of her sturdy legs, barreling into the scene. For a moment she hesitated, seeing a lot of apprentices and kits. She’d kind of forgotten that those existed. Astrid had a soft spot for kids, she didn’t want to hurt any of them. So she searched instead for a more seasoned warrior, hoping none of the young ones started something with her.

She didn’t have to look for long. A small warrior barreled towards her, claws outstretched. Astrid pivoted on her paws to avoid the blows, managing to escape save for one of her ears. The she-cat’s sharp claws clipped the soft membrane, tearing open old scars and notches. The molly laughed, delighted at this. It stung a little, but mostly it just excited her. This was real. Grin in place, she flashed bright teeth at the warrior.

That all ya got, princess?” she smirked. Baring her fangs, she crouched into a tense ball of muscle, then spring forward with her arms outstretched, aiming to wrap around the other cat’s neck and wrestle her to the ground. She was small in stature, but so was this opponent. So perhaps her sturdy build would give her the edge. The seasoned battle cat knew better than to underestimate clan cats, however, so she kept herself alert in case the she-cat had any tricks to pull.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Closed Thread