Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:59 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:41 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2023, 11:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Hazykit and Aspenstrike helped build.
Old June 1st, 2023, 12:32 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @puppeteer @lio @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven @Lillian

It was all too cruel, Cowtuft believed. Scrambling away from the snapping jaws of death. Briefly, he wondered if they would be able to make it out of this alive. Flames had come for them, then the most awful cats - and now foxes. It appeared the world was at their doorstep with a war. The medicine cat knew he would not be much help.

Cowtuft gestured for Gingerheart to follow as she came to him, heading to Mothpaw and towering over the injured apprentice. His stance was defensive, eyes darting about the chaos. It seemed to the foxes were occupied with the warriors that slashed and clawed. Leaving the injured decently well .. he couldn't pick out any worse injuries. Cowtuft felt light-headed, woozy, once it all came to an end. Stepping away from Mothpaw, who appeared to be stirring.

Eyebrows furrowing close together, Cowtuft gave a brief nod to Lightningpaw. Those who were severely injured had been treated, and unfortunately the herbs that been gathered were almost gone in an instant. A shame, he still hadn't been given the opportunity. "Lightning..paw.. dear.. will you help Mothpaw..? He is quite injuried.. and it'll be hard for moth to walk, " He prompted gently. His leg throbbed with pain, and he wished to try and redo his bandages before anything.

Cowtuft closed his eyes, his heart thumping loudly. Gathering his composure, he followed along with Fallownose.

--

[ During the timeskip, Cowtuft & Lightningpaw split off from the group to gather herbs. They discovered Maplepaw's dead body, hence, why Cowtuft is carrying her. ]
The medicine cat carried the look of sorrow, a young an apprentice laid across his back. Eyes half-lidded and red, he wasn't all there. Everything hurt, and Cowtuft truly believed his limit had been reached long before. Stumbling over his paws, he shakily placed Maplepaw's body onto the fern-covered floor of what he believed was their clearing. It appeared Fallownose was already talking to Twilightstar so alas, he would wait to explain .. the horrible thing that had taken place.

He had simply wished to gather more herbs before they arrived. but it had taken a turn for the worse. Cowtuft was able to collect cobwebs. He pulled away from the apprentice, gently pressing his nose against her shoulder. He would let his clanmates mourn in peace.

Shakily, he unwrapped the bandages from his leg. Eyes widening with the sudden shock of pain, and he bit down a sob. It didn't look pretty; far from it. His front paws shook with weary, and he could only stare at them with disconnection. Discarding the bloodied bandages, he took their last marigold flower and chewed it into a pulp. Lathering his burn wound and the claw marks on his shoulder with marigold, he wrapped them tightly in clean cobwebs. Though, this time about he used less for his own leg. Tigerkit still needed to be finished.

Rising to his paws, it wasn't hard to pick out the demoted feline with her half-finished treatment. Cobwebs in hand, he approached her - making a small gesture for her to take a seat tiredly. [ @CreeperLover649 ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 1st, 2023 at 12:33 AM.
Old June 1st, 2023, 05:59 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

It was surprisingly easy to find their way back, the scent trail they had put out earlier ensured they wouldn't get lost. They soon reached the camp, and Hawksprint was surprised to see how far along the construction of the camp had gotten. They had really been working hard. It started to look like a real camp. While waiting for Twilightstar as the she-cat padded off to talk to Dustbunny and some others, the brown tom walked over to the soon-to-be elder's den. An old tree stump, looking like there used to be a badger den underneath. He recalled hearing Twilightstar talk refer to that as the elder's nest, he supposed Dustbunny was going to make some final touches to it. In the meantime, the tom dropped off the moss he had collected in a pile next to the tree stump. That way, the elders would have plenty of moss to make nests with once their den was ready. After that, he padded back to the entrance of the camp where he waitied for the lilac she-cat to get back to him.

"Perfect, you're back. I'm all ready to go get our prey. Oh, and also, I dropped off my moss next to that tree stump over there" He meowed and flicked his tail in the direction of the elder's den before making his way out of the camp once again. Hawksprint didn't have much trouble finding his way back to the bush where they had hid their prey. He had made sure to note the different land marks as they passed them earlier. It didn't take long until they found the elderberry bush, and Hawksprint started digging up his prey. He quickly shook the dirt from the prey as he picked it up, struggling a bit but soon managed to find a comfortable grip with his teeth around the vole and the squirrel. "Ready to head back?" He said as he turned to Twilightstar.

[ @Moonraven ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 1st, 2023, 06:57 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerkit~~

{ @x ghostie }

Tigerkit was miserable. She was demoted and injured. Her fur was slowly starting to fall out as well. It made her even more unhappy. She turned her head over toward pawsteps and saw Cowtuft walking forward with cobwebs and gesturing for her to take a seat. She pulled herself up to her paws and sat.
Old June 1st, 2023, 07:30 AM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Leopardpaw

Leopardpaw waved his tail happily. "Thanks, Dustbunny! I will!" The apprentice sat down towards the entrance of the den, flicking a clump of dirt from his black ear. Stifling a long yawn, the black and white tom looked around. What will be the best nest to choose? It seems I'm the first one in the new den anyways... so first pick? Right?

Getting to his paws, Leopardpaw moved around under the gorse bush, trying to decide what nest to choose. Looking at how the breeze entered and where the sun rose, he chose a nest that was tucked back off to the side of the entrance, but still close enough to not step over many cats when leaving for early patrols or training. He bristled with excitement as he curled up in his nest, flicking his slender black tail under his chin. Things are rebuilt! I can start my warrior training for real this time! Leopardpaw quickly dozed off into dreams of chasing his clanmates across the moor.

@Moonraven

Leopardpaw

Bump after 48 hours

Old June 1st, 2023, 03:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Getting to his paws was no easy feat. Fellcone's body protested the entire time, a pain that ignited his body like thousands of claws ripping through his flesh. As soon as his legs straightened, they crumbled again from the sheer agony. Dung, he-- needed-- "ack!"

Without the others, he would have been fox lunch. He could hardly react further to the insinuating fight; by the time he had gotten somewhat to his paws, the fox was already gone. "... you killed it?' It was disbelief. He couldn't recall ever seeing a cat kill a fox before, not solo at least. (.... he'd be lying if he said it wasn't hot)

"The fox didn't touch me. are you?"

As the Clan rolled out, Fellcone lingered behind out of uncertainty. He didn't understand his place in all this and did not want to be assumptive given his goal hadn't been beyond being helpful. The camp thing they had seemed nice, he just felt very out of place and tired.

[ bad post sorry @Lillian ]
Old June 1st, 2023, 03:51 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

Paws heavy as Fallownose lead the way to their new home, Snowybreeze chanced a glance at Berryfrost as they walked side by side, worried for his beloved. When the foxes had attacked, his reaction had been instant. He'd seen the fox about to strike at Fallownose, and he'd rammed into it. He had done little more than knock it off balance. The deputy had done the rest. Quite impressively, at that. For all he preached to the kits and apprentices that took his predator class to never tackle a fox alone, it seemed that maybe he'd been misinforming them. Or perhaps the gray furred tom was simply far more impressive than the average WindClan warrior? He was the deputy, after all.

But then where had that left Berryfrost? He... he felt guilt creep up on him. He'd just declared his love for her, and he'd turned to defend another. True, she had not been hurt, but what if she had been? He should have been there for her. Of course, he hadn't known that Fallownose would be alright. That he would have killed that fox alone. Without that knowledge, what kind of WindClanner would he have been? Leaving the deputy to certain death! Not to mention his task to protect the injured. Would this happen again? A moment were his loyalty for his clan and his love for his...

Nose wrinkling, Snowybreeze realized that he still hadn't a clue where they stood. He could have lost her. Again. Twice. Thrice. In how long? With each near loss, he knew with more and more certainty. He loved her. He wished for nothing more than to be her mate... if she would have him. Would there be a proper time to ask her? Perhaps he could go out and hunt for new trinkets for her nest. Meaningful ones... to replace the ones she'd lost.

The young warrior's ears flattened upon his head, sorrowfully thinking of all those memories the eggshell colored molly had kept safe. Gone. Burned no doubt in the inferno. He wondered... if he could find any of them left from the old camp. He could go back. Once they were settled. Yes... that's what he would do! He would go back! Bring whatever he could find! And ask her then. It would be unfair to her to ask when she was no doubt feeling the events of the day. The foxes' attack must have been the last drop. Her mother already so wounded, and her father almost- A shudder running through him at this thought, he cleared his throat, aiming to get the smaller framed warrior's attention.

"We should. Be almost. There. I'm sure. We can get. Some rest. Once we. Get there," he whispered encouragingly, offering a small smile to his friend as they approached their new home.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; June 1st, 2023 at 03:52 PM.
Old June 1st, 2023, 03:52 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

JuniperKit pouts while helping.
Old June 1st, 2023, 08:12 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar glanced in the direction that Hawksprint said he had dropped his moss. "Perfect, I'm sure one of the warriors will get that set up." She replies. The leader quickly follows Hawksprint as he leads the way out of camp. It was still foreign but little by little the territory was growing on her. The prairie lacked the small rolling hills that the moor had, but it had a nice lack of trees, and flat, open grasslands. The she-cat stopped behind the brown tabby as she dug up their prey.

"Yup, let's go," Twilightstar spoke while leaning in to grab her prey from underneath the bush. She took the lead on the way, making note of a few interesting landmarks walking back. She wasn't sure if she was going to do anything with them just yet, but kept them in mind nonetheless. Upon reaching the camp once again she was greeting both a startling and welcoming sight.

There was a dead fox in the clearing that hadn't been there before, surprised Twilightstar flinched back a bit, nearly accidentally bumping into the tom behind her. She muttered a quick, sheepish apology to Hawksprint after dropping her prey. She hadn't been expecting the dead fox at all. "I'm sorry, Hawksprint." Twilightstar glanced at the warrior, and then add. "If you don't mind, taking our catches and setting them in a pile near the elders' den. The clan can come to eat when they want. Once you're done, take a rest." She was sure he could use one. (can throw them in the Prey Pile Thread once it's open, Radetzky)

The welcoming sight was the gray deputy and her returning clanmates and medicine cats standing around the clearing. She quickly noticed the dead cat, Cowtuft had set down but was distracted as Dreamlight bolted over to touch noses with her and then bolted back towards Batglare as Fallownose walked over. She had no time to process that since her deputy began explaining what had gone on while they were separated. Despite her growing astonishment with the tale, she was just glad to hear that everyone had gotten out alright. Although that didn't explain why Cowtuft had a deceased clanmate.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that everything ended up alright. Let's move the fox behind the Galewood, beneath the ferns, until we have time to deal with it."Twilightstar waved her tail toward the towering maple tree. Conveniently coming up with a title for the tree that would serve as the clan's meeting location. "I've been exploring the territory with Hawksprint. There are a lot of birds of prey in the sky, I don't want them coming down here looking for an easy meal. " The last thing she was sure anyone wanted to deal with was a vulture or hawk attacking.

As if heeding the order without being told, Batglare grabbed the dead fox by its scruff and began dragging it towards the back of the camp, outsight. "The rest of you can rest or eat. The warriors' den is amongst the heather there." Twilightstar nodded towards the den in turn and then looked back to Cowtuft. She waved her tail, silently indicating that Fallownose should walk with her, while she began to approach the large medicine cat as he finished patching himself up and Tigerpaw(she got promoted IC back to apprentice a while ago jsyk).

"I've got questions,"She told Cowtuft as soon as he was free to pay her attention. Her concern for the medicine cat bleeding through her green eye, but refrained from asking the usual "are you alright?" Nothing was really alright, and she was sure once the clan was safe and rested all the loss and pain would catch up with them, she knew it would her. But for now, WindClan needed some rest. "Dusbunny has set up the medicine den, in the back of the maple tree, under its roots and behind the fern. Why don't you, Lightningpaw, and the injured head there? Rest, we can all use it." The last sentence was spoken in a louder voice so that all in the clearing could hear her words.

"WindClan, you've all worked hard now it's time for us to take a breath, rest, and mourn. We'll have much to deal with bright and early tomorrow." Twilightstar had turned her head to address the clan and then looked back at Fallownose and Cowtuft. "I'll take Maplepaw, I'll place her at the base of Galewood," Her tail swung in the direction of the tree once more. "She'll be safe there for the clan to mourn and we'll bury her in the morning. Cowtuft, I'll need to know what happened to Maplepaw, and Fallownose, I'd like to know what's going on with that loner. He can stay here if he wishes until he's healed, but if he plans for something more permanent, we'll have to talk."

Despite her stern tone, lifted her head to give both toms affectionate headbutts. As of late, it felt like she was leaving her deputy and medicine cats behind a lot. It left her feeling quite distressed, so she was quite delighted to have them all back together again, Lightingingpaw included. Twilightstar never liked splitting the clan up and has hated it since WindClan had been scattered across the other three clans all those seasons ago.

Turning away, she dipped her head to grab Maplepaw, eye darkening with unspoken sorrow as she pulled the body underneath the Galewood, directly below her den. The leader took a seat there, normally she'd mourned the passing of the clanmate within her den, but she felt more comfortable here among the roots. Nightfall would be coming, Twilightstar wordless recited a farewell to Maplepaw, wishing her spirit well in StarClan. Praying for once that StarClan would actually watch over and warn her clan of any danger they might encounter.

[That's it, we're done! The Fire Event had officially come to a conclusion. I'll be closing this thread, any RPs can be continued in their respective threads once Lillian opens them. Any rps here including my cats I'll be responding to/continuing in a different thread. Thanks to those of you who managed to join and stick with us through this chaotic adventure. Hope you had fun! ]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread