Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2019, 05:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

Blue wasn't used to getting up so early. His eyes kept drooping and his stomach felt somewhat queasy as he meandered to the training ground. Oh, I am not doing this again.., he thought, groaning audibly. He'd thought it would be less of a pain to train Soaringpaw -- that was her name, right? -- early to get it over with for the day, but now he was regretting that decision. Better to get it over with, though.

He wasn't exactly nervous about training an apprentice. How hard could that be? Chauffeuring the brat around, commenting on pines and rabbit tracks..
The flame-point stopped at the edge of the training ground, his eyes drifting until he spotted the apprentice he was looking for. She looked angry, but why should that concern him? He strode up to her, plastering on a lazy smile. "Soaringpaw?"
Soaringpaw whipped her head around before narrowing her eyes at him looking a bit menacing,” What?!” She snapped as she unsheathed her claws and buried them into the ground. Her previous mentor was gone because she didn’t like him so she told Icestar that she had seen him talking with a bunch of loners. Now he was on apprentice duties being closely watched. She wanted a better mentor, one like Icestar. She studied her mentor, she wanted one who was tough and she fully intended to get rid of her mentors one by one until she got the only mentor she would tolerate, Icestar. The perfect cat. The one true leader of Starclan. Every other leader was just a friend of the leader before them. Only Icestar was never deputy, she was appointed by Starclan themself.

Last edited by Mango; October 21st, 2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old October 21st, 2019, 06:19 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Warmpaw

Warmpaw sat in the clearing, smiling to herself. She would have been indistinguishable if she was a pure orange tabby. But her stark white body stood out like a sore paw, looking like one patch of snow in Greenleaf. Her wiry form was sprawled out, her orange eyes drooping with tiredness. She had stayed up all night while looking at the moon.

Warm's eyes finally drooped to a close, taking a short cat-nap.

Warmpaw shivered as she battled through the snow, her second eyelid flickering back and forth, trying to battle off the ice shards being flung through the air. She was finally blown off her paws, blasting off and landing in a further snowdrift. It was so cold... it was crushing her, freezing her insides.

Warm jolted up, and a slightly cold breeze ruffled her fur more than it already was if possible.

[Open]
Old October 21st, 2019, 06:26 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
"Icestar is who Starclan has chosen. Our vote, in my opinion doesn't matter. I care for my clan, but what happens, happens. It's mostly out of our control. Icestar is our leader an shall be treated and respected as so.The tom stopped twitching his ears. He licked his left front paw, when he pulled his head up his tongue was still out slightly. Foamstalk didn't seem to notice, and if he did he didn't seem to care. His wide eyes scanned the surroundings at the same time the she-cat looked up at the chattering groups of cats.

Chattering. Speaking, meowing, yowling hissing. Noise, it was all noise. Horrible wretched noise at times. His ears pulled back as he tried not to soak in words from other coversations. He felt heavy, as if his pelt was covered in water and his skin was inflated. Though he wasnt wet or inflated.

The tom shook his fur out, brushing that feeling aside. "Crowtail does have a rougher deal. He is a former rouge but I will speak no ill of him. I have no right having never met the tom personally." He lays down, tucking his paws under his body. "If he was chosen there must be a reason. Look around, we have nothing but ourselves and the last shreds of trust are barely hanging there. If Starclan trusts him what right have we to challenge that?"
---
Rabbitpaw
The apprentice nodded her head slowly as Foamstalk spoke about Icestar, agreeing with his words. She didn't notice his reaction to the noises from the crowd however, her own mind mulling over her feelings towards StarClan's decision.

"I guess you're right..." She mumbled reluctantly, faded annoyance still lurking in her slight frown and lashing tail. She knew he was right, about StarClan trusting this rogue. But it still made her angry. She knew plenty of good clan-born cats that could take the deputy position. What did StarClan see in this rogue?

It made her so confused on what to feel, and in the end she gave the ground one final good slap with her tail. "Ugh, this is making my head hurt worse..." She mumbled, twisting a bit so she could scratch one of her ears with her back leg. Something caught her attention at the medicine cat's den and she blinked, grunting a second later as she pulled herself to her paws. "Looks like Agaveheart's ready for the wounded." She pointed out, flicking her tail in the direction she spoke of. "It was nice to meet you, Foamstalk. Thanks for your help." She sent the tom a sincere smile before turning and limping off towards the medicine cat's den.

Rabbitpaw was called to the med. cat's den so we could stop here if you'd like ^-^

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 21st, 2019, 06:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
[CENTER @Moonraven @Rosemew

Ibisprowl was not happy, not one bit. If he was to be on patrol, he wanted to be walking around the territory, or at least, and he wouldn't be too happy about this one either, hunting. Though he could be sassy and sharp, the black and white tom absolutely hated conflict. And to be placed on a patrol that would be practicing nothing but battle moves because they planned on attacking Riverclan sometime in the future? He could only huff and shake his head with a look of frustration and apprehension. Why me of all cats?
Though his head was sunk low, he brought his eyes up to gaze around the clearing for those he was supposed to meet. One of them being Icestar's own daughter, another being an apprentice, Hazelpaw or someone, and the other a warrior who's name didn't sound all too inviting, though he had never met the tom. Though he could only guess that Grimeye's was the one sitting off to the side waiting, it only made sense. Approaching him, the small tom awkwardly cleared his throat and nodded his head, taking a seat a tails-length away from the other warrior. "I don't think we've ever met, I'm ah, Ibisprowl," meowed the tom with a voice nearly as soft and delicate as the wind. It sort of sounded like he was too scared to talk louder or with much force, but for what reason was unknown. [/CENTER]
Grimeyes lazily turned his head in the direction of the tom that padded up to him. He was small, although, most cats were small to Grimeyes. He had to perk his ears to listen to the light voice as he spoke. Ibisprowl didn't look particularly nervous or fearful of him, a little awkward perhaps. Maybe he lacked much confidence, whatever the reason, Grimeyes wished he'd speak up instead of making him strain his ears. "Grimeyes." He answered, aloof but rather friendly considering he answered the tom at all. His head snaps towards his apprentice Hazelpaw, as she began meowing to Dawnstripe. He was expecting the older she-cat to ignore her, oddly enough she wasn't. If anything she seemed pleased with her...weird.

As Dawnstripe held their attention, Grimeyes turned his head back to her to listen to her words. Hearing that they just be practice fighting, he relaxed, having assumed she'd make them practice actual moves. He had enough practice as an apprentice and wasn't in the mood to relearn things. He glanced at Ibisprowl hearing they'd be going first, and then over to Hazelpaw with some minor concern. He didn't think Dawnstripe would hurt her, but he wasn't sure either. He'd rather spar with his apprentice just be safe, or with Dawnstripe, due to her size and he was sure the sheer power in her paws, he doubted Ibisprowl would be comfortable taking her on.

He padded over towards the center of the clearing where the most space was, beckoning Ibisprowl with a flicker of his ear. This wasn't exactly how he'd like to meet clanmates, but he didn't have much of a choice here. "You can start." He told the tom, loosening his muscles.
@Rosemew @Moonraven

Last edited by Undertaker; October 21st, 2019 at 06:30 PM.
Old October 21st, 2019, 07:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

| @Cave; |

Crowtail watched as the medicine cat walked over to him. He dipped his head respectfully at her. He listened closely as she spoke to him. "I know. Citrusflower and my daughter Flowerpaw told me to come here, but I didn't listen to either of them.", he meowed. The Shadowclan wrinkled his face in pain.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 21st, 2019, 07:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Warmpaw

Warmpaw sat in the clearing, smiling to herself. She would have been indistinguishable if she was a pure orange tabby. But her stark white body stood out like a sore paw, looking like one patch of snow in Greenleaf. Her wiry form was sprawled out, her orange eyes drooping with tiredness. She had stayed up all night while looking at the moon.

Warm's eyes finally drooped to a close, taking a short cat-nap.

Warmpaw shivered as she battled through the snow, her second eyelid flickering back and forth, trying to battle off the ice shards being flung through the air. She was finally blown off her paws, blasting off and landing in a further snowdrift. It was so cold... it was crushing her, freezing her insides.

Warm jolted up, and a slightly cold breeze ruffled her fur more than it already was if possible.

[Open]
Soaringpaw found an apprentice shivering in camp, the apprentice seemed sleepy ,” Try to stay awake, we are almost to camp.” She meowed soothingly in attempts to change her dreams some. She enjoyed slowly twisting people’s dreams until they woke up.
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark padding back into the camp, eyes scouring the camp until he found the familiar dark pelt of the clan deputy. He padded over to the tom, ears raised and opened his maw. "Crowtail, the patrol to Thunderclan's border has been finished. We caught the scent of a fox but didn't see it at all. I think it ran into Thunderclan's territory because that's where the scent was freshest, but I'm not certain about that." He reported.
@Skeleton Bliss Girl
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Beastspark padding back into the camp, eyes scouring the camp until he found the familiar dark pelt of the clan deputy. He padded over to the tom, ears raised and opened his maw. "Crowtail, the patrol to Thunderclan's border has been finished. We caught the scent of a fox but didn't see it at all. I think it ran into Thunderclan's territory because that's where the scent was freshest, but I'm not certain about that." He reported.
@Skeleton Bliss Girl
Crowtail looked over at Beastspark with a dip of his head. "I'll send out another patrol to make sure that it's gone. Thank you for your service and rest for the rest of the day.", he meowed. The Shadowclan deputy looked around the clearing. He wanted to check the Thunderclan border for himself to make sure it was gone, but he didn't want to go alone. "Butternutsun( @Okapi; ) and Cascadespirit( @Nebby; ) I would like you to company me to the Thunderclan border. A fox was spotted.", he meowed.

(the prompt is that the fox is too weak to fight and it will come into Shadowclan territory. It will be easy to send it back into Thunderclan territory.)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:38 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail looked over at Beastspark with a dip of his head. "I'll send out another patrol to make sure that it's gone. Thank you for your service and rest for the rest of the day.", he meowed. The Shadowclan deputy looked around the clearing. He wanted to check the Thunderclan border for himself to make sure it was gone, but he didn't want to go alone. "Butternutsun( @Okapi; ) and Cascadespirit( @Nebby; ) I would like you to company me to the Thunderclan border. A fox was spotted.", he meowed.

(the prompt is that the fox is too weak to fight and it will come into Shadowclan territory. It will be easy to send it back into Thunderclan territory.)
Cascadespirit's ears pricked up at his deputy's call. He trotted over to Crowtail, nodding. "Alright, I'll come." he mewed.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:34 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart watched her freind, turning to the trees. She swished her tail across the ground. She turend back to her freind “ how’s your day been going?” She asked. “Sorry if I already asked, I’m so forgetful.”
Raventuft chuckled.
"That's alright! My day was great, how was yours?"
He glanced at the ground, watching Boulderheart's tail swish, back and forwards, back and forwards.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread