Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:05 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
BlueKit would tuck her paws under her and get ready. @Blissie Bliss
"Alright Treekit, where are we going?" Bluekit asked
"We're going-"
"No where" Fawnlight interrupted.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:08 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Moonkit pounced onto Crystalkit, giggling “want to play a game?” She asked excitedly
@Elementals
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:12 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Crystalkit looked away from Ribbitkit, "Sure since idk what else to do right now. What game?" Crystalkit asked.
@Dawneye
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:12 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Irisflame looked up in surprise, hearing the she-cat's voice but not seeing her at all. was she dead? Why was her voice coming from above? STARCLAN- AM I GOING INSANE?! She sure hoped not. She had many things she wanted to do while she was perfectly sane. Like doing more organizing, apologizing to the cats she hated, actually acquiring and teaching an apprentice, the list went on and on and on. After looking in all possible directions, she huffed, giving up. Shed just talk to the 'voice in the sky who coincidentally sounded like Daisybloom'. She looked up, praying that she didn't look half crazy. Or even full crazy. She could feel kits pawsteps as they scattered away... Wait. She looked across the clearing. No difference. Before she could speak, a cat poked out from the tree she had been sitting under, and she flinched back. At her familiar face, she let out a hasty exhale.
"Daisybloom! You can't just appear out of trees like that! She purred, voice laced with amusement. She had the heather blossom hidden behind her, a gift from her lover.

She paused a moment, nodding at her question.
"Actually, I do. But not in a way you'd think." She mewed. She turned to grab the blossom, leaning upwards so that the she-cat could see. Hopefully she'd figure out the rest for herself.
Daisybloom blinked as she watched the medicine cat go through some kind of existential crisis before her eyes finally settled on her head peaking out through the dark green nettles.

"I....I don't really know how to reply to that?" she said in bafflement. And then to answer her previous question, Irisflame pulled out a long, thin bloom the color of a flower she had seen in the moors when she was helping Windclan.

Curious, the molly stuck her head back into the tree, only to begin climbing slowly down it, using the ivy that had climbed up the trunk as paw holds. Jumping to the ground then she joined her younger friend to peer at the plant and her breath caught.

It was a heather bloom.

Gently, Daisy plucked up the bloom before setting it in her paws to study it with a soft expression. She admired the faint scent and its little flowers and it just about brought a watery smile to her face.

"B-But how did you?" she asked softly towards her friend.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:10 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:35 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Moonkit thought for a moment “hmmm.... cat and mouse! I’ll be the mouse! You have to hunt me!” Moonkit got up, looking ready to run @Elementals
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:41 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Crystalkit shrugged, "Meh, I guess food is food. Speaking of food, IT'S DINNER TIME LITTLE MOUSE!" Crystalkit said in a deep voice trying to chase after Moonkit. Just as Crystalkit was close to Moonkit and pounced on her, Moonkit dodge causing Crystalkit to do a somersault in mid-air. "Awwww, I didn't get to catch you but hey, I managed to do a somersault and land on all four-paws," Crystalkit mewed.
@Dawneye

Last edited by Elementals; April 23rd, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:49 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Littlekit smiled, embarassed at the medicine cats praise. She touched her nose to the body to give him a good farewell. "His claws a torn and his paws are bloody, are you going to do anything for that?" She mewed, wondering if they would just save the herbs for living cats. @Moon Lily

Last edited by lucidense; April 23rd, 2020 at 09:32 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 08:10 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Moonkit laughed and flicked Crystalkit with her tail “you have to be more careful! You could have really been hurt, I don’t want you to get hurt” she said lightheartedly
@Elementals
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:24 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw had never eaten much. Eating was something he did for survival; he'd never thought about having a favorite prey-animal until he'd met Lion. The white apprentice scoffed inwardly. Everything in his life revolved around Raven and Lion. They were both gone now, so where did he go? ShadowClan, because he could no longer stand his birth clan. ShadowClan, because where else would one go if they wanted revenge on thunder? And WindClan was hopeless, and RiverClan seemed to be friends with everyone these days. Well, everyone minus ShadowClan. For having such a bad reputation, ShadowClan wasn't even that bad. Yeah, they had a strict leader? So what? Icestar was a great leader, nonetheless. She wasn't a wimp, wasn't a tyrant or corrupt, and didn't have any trouble putting mousebrains and foxhearts in their respective places. She could hold her own in a fight, too; that was always a plus.

Swallowing the last of his vole, Frostpaw stood up. If he heard Flintfreckle's respectful 'sorry,' then his only response was the twitch of an ear. Sorry meant nothing, not when his mentor didn't understand. No cat should lose their friend at the age of eight moons, or lose two mentors and their last remaining friend in the next two moons after that. "I'm ready," Frostpaw said simply as he turned to Flintfreckle for instruction. Besides, he was over Raven's death - mostly - or so he thought. And he could honestly care less about his two previous mentors. Hopeless, the first one was, and he'd only known Ravenvine for a moon before the inevitable happened.

@Ombre Party
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:39 PM

Thistlefang|Female|Shadowclan warrior
Thistlefang yawned, she was looking around the clearing aimlessly. She slightly smiled at the passing cats and then looking back to her paws. Her claws were unsheathed and she clawed at the ground below her in boredom
Closed Thread