Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2018, 06:13 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Great job Coalpaw!" Foxflame exclaimed exited for her apprentice. She then went back to being serous and covering up her excitement. "Ok now for the front paw strike. This is very similar to the front paw blow. It is different in the fact it's effective on any part of the body and that in a real battle you would unsheathe your claws, but remember claws stay sheathed in training." Foxflame reminded Coalpaw. "What i'm gonna do is stalk around you and try to hit you on the head, your goal is to hit me before I can get you. Understand?"
Coalpaw gave a nose and got in battle position. "I'm ready!" he exclaimed. He waved his tail around excitedly.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(How exactly did that happen? XD)

"N-no it's really selfish!" Wildstrike sniffled, "W-what right do I have to kill k-kittens that did nothing wrong!? It's not m-my kits fault that I was stupid and got pregnant- it's mine!" He cried feeling a few tears run down his cheeks, "And besides S-silverscar was so thrilled when I told him he was going to be a d-daddy so what ground do I have to ripe that joy away from him! He'd be heartbroken! H-he'd leave me!" Wildstrike wept feeling even worse about the whole situation as he felt a kit squirm, "He should leave me if I do that... and so should you two nobody should have to be kin with a ruthless kit killer." He whimpered laying down and curling into a tight ball, "I'm sinful and wicked just for t-thinking about it I-I deserve to go to the places of no stars I'd fit in just fine there." @Boba Fett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

"Oh Wildstrike... It's you being pregnant that brought that joy to Silverscar. It was you getting pregnant that brought happiness to us about more nieces and nephews. It was you getting pregnant that is going to bring those kittens into the world in the first place. You becoming pregnant has brought all this extra joy to everyone it seems, but you. May I ask... Why is that?" Treestep shook his head and looked at Wildstrike with eyes that seemed to plead for him to tell Treestep.
Duskthorn nodded awkwardly, "You know, what he said." He silently cursed himself for bringing the conversation back to this topic, but it had always seemed like conversations naturally came full circle. He wished he hadn't eaten his rabbit already because it would have been handy to have something to nibble on when the topic became awkward and gloomy. The tom pushed a small stone on the ground around in a circle repeatedly, vowing not to say anything in fear of Wildstrike getting angry at him. But he found it too difficult to continue his vow of silence for long. "You know, we know there has to be stress on you right now. Let's just change the topic before this becomes an argument. Wildstrike has a point, and so does Treestep, but we don't have to talk about this because we have earlier," he said, trying to sound nonchalant.
Old March 20th, 2018, 09:09 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was watching the camp, shivering a bit, but mostly smiling from the warmth of the sun. Finally, new-leaf would be here soon, he couldn’t wait for that. While it did mean that it got a little more rainy, and therefore there was the possibility of floods (somthing he was all too familiar with) he was still excited for the amount of prey that would now be showing up. He could already see some birds sometimes, but he hadn’t really tried to catch them yet. It was a waste, but usually when he saw them, he already was chasing a slightly easier easier animal to catch. Did it make him lazy? He didn’t know, it fed the clan either way, at least for one day. The snow was melting too, which was a huge relief to the short leader, as he always found himself dragging his shorter legs through the powder. With it gone, it meant he could walk normally again, and, once again, it was easier to find prey. Scanning the clearing, he walked down, over to the freshkill pile. His head turned around as he saw a familiar tom walking over to the fresh-kill pile. Tallwhisker looked soaked, to say the least, not out of the norm for the season. “Is it a little wet out here?” he joked, smiling a little bit. “I’m relieved new-leaf will be here soon,” he murmured, hoping Tallwhisker was in the mood to talk to him.

Suddenly a familiar voice seeped into his thoughts as Goldenstar approached, looking happy as per usual. The black and white warrior was able to wave his tail in greeting as he approached all the while sending a wave of water droplets sprinkling across the ground. Though he paid no attention to his numb and soaked tail only to set his vile down on his paws paying close attention not to set it in mud, slush or any puddle. “Real funny, I was slipping and sliding my way into camp” he complained tossing his head back dramatcially. New leaf was good, in fact he liked new leaf but not more than leaf bare. It just meant he could stretch out his long legs a bit more, Sprint like he used too. Unbeknownst to the warrior windclan blood surged through his body like nuts. He had caught the brunt end of it and was completely convinced he was shadowclan. The tom wriggledchis hUnches to settle on the backs of his legs slightly crouched off the ground. “Well that makes one of us, I prefer the solitary freeze of leafbare” he said calmly flexing his thorn like claws into the softened earth beneath them. “I suppose newleaf and greenleaf are good for clan growth, so I guess it’s good” the tom said with a shrug a playful tint caught in his eye.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 20th, 2018, 12:47 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Suddenly a familiar voice seeped into his thoughts as Goldenstar approached, looking happy as per usual. The black and white warrior was able to wave his tail in greeting as he approached all the while sending a wave of water droplets sprinkling across the ground. Though he paid no attention to his numb and soaked tail only to set his vile down on his paws paying close attention not to set it in mud, slush or any puddle. “Real funny, I was slipping and sliding my way into camp” he complained tossing his head back dramatcially. New leaf was good, in fact he liked new leaf but not more than leaf bare. It just meant he could stretch out his long legs a bit more, Sprint like he used too. Unbeknownst to the warrior windclan blood surged through his body like nuts. He had caught the brunt end of it and was completely convinced he was shadowclan. The tom wriggledchis hUnches to settle on the backs of his legs slightly crouched off the ground. “Well that makes one of us, I prefer the solitary freeze of leafbare” he said calmly flexing his thorn like claws into the softened earth beneath them. “I suppose newleaf and greenleaf are good for clan growth, so I guess it’s good” the tom said with a shrug a playful tint caught in his eye.

Goldenstar saw the droplets flying, and managed to avoid them, standing next to Tallwhisker, not wanting to absorb the water on the tom. “You’d think that it was fun,” he sighed, “Slipping and sliding,” he rolled his eyes. He forgot where he had been going with the idea, and shrugged. Mud, slush, water, snow, whatever accumulated on the ground that wasn’t dry ground was hard for him to get used to. Greenleaf was nice because most of the time, there was only mud. Looking over at Tallwhisker, he shrugged, “Leafbare’s good too,” he murmured, preferring seasons when it wasn’t too hot, but not too close either. He didn’t want to disagree with Tall, just shrugging, although leafbare wasn’t his favorite season. It was just a matter of personal opinion. It almost felt stupid to prefer one season over the other, but other warriors still seemed to do it, Heck, even Goldenstar was guilty of it. “Greenleaf is a good time for growth of the clan,” He said, “The other seasons are getting used to the growth,” he suggested, the idea appearing in his head. He saw it as a good model in a sense. Prey was abundant during greenleaf, and then, with the other seasons, it was getting used to the lack of it. It was a cycle, in a sense. Looking over at Tallwhisker, he shrugged, hoping he hadn’t gone on a rant by accident.
Old March 20th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Spottedpelt looked around, her nose twitching. The scent of other cats was strong, and she knew it. Catching the scent of another cat, Spottedpelt quickly went to investigate.
@Ava Paige
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 20th, 2018, 01:36 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

[ @Bella~ ]

Funguspaw dragged himself back into the apprentice den, panting as he sweat from the hard work his mentor, Stormclaw, had put him through. Funguspaw didn't even want to count how many times Stormclaw had told him to attack and Funguspaw had failed. Though there was one time that Funguspaw caught his mentor off guard, that hardly counted. Funguspaw frowned and looked around the den with his only eye and sighed in relief when he recognized none of the faces as any of the bullies that usually came after him. Truth be told, Funguspaw was actually really angry and upset about how he was treated, he just always stuffed that behind a cheerful attitude because Funguspaw didn't see it fit to feel sorry for himself, as others, he knew, had it worse than he. Funguspaw found his next and curled up in it, resting his head on his paws as he kept his eye on the entrance to make sure no bullies slipped through unnoticed by him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:44 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
As Dangerhawk thought about that queston he really didn't want to say it so he kept trying to get away and all of his fear was gone. He took the tom cat and pushed him off and then ran to the camp.
[ sorry, dangerhawk, but that's powerplaying. my character has to have a chance to react to the movement you're attempting (in this case, shoving crowheart off), and it's my decision whether it actually happens or not, unless we've decided on it earlier. ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:58 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
At the way Servalwing responded, and the curious look in her eyes, a chill ran down her spine.
Flashpaw lowered herself into a sitting position, unable to look her mentor in the eye. It was painful that she had to see her mentor lose her first apprentice- not something every mentor had to experience, really. But nevertheless, she sighed, and it all came pouring out at once. "I went in for an asthma appointment with Daydream and they told me some personal stuff about them and I realized how alike we were and we bonded and they asked me to by medicine cat apprentice and I said yes and they told me to tell you!" Flashpaw winced, preparing herself for a response from the she-cat, unsure of how she'd reply to that onslaught of events.
An initial wave of shock washed over Servalwing, and uncharacteristically appeared on her face. Her baby blue eyes flashed with a brief moment of hurt, but was quickly replaced by admiration. Flashpaw had been her first apprentice, one that, though things were slow moving, Servalwing had enjoyed training and teaching. She saw great things in store for the young feline, though she had to admit she hadn't seen this one coming. Sure, it hurt to realize that they would no longer be training together, and Servalwing would no longer be able to teach her the ways of a ShadowClan warrior, but who was she to disagree with what StarClan lay out? Though she didn't share the same fast belief in their ancestors as she was sure a majority of the Clan medicine cats did, she knew better than to step in the way of destiny.

"Flashpaw, that's fantastic," she purred, her tail curling in delight as she stretched her neck forward to nuzzle her apprentice. Her chest and shoulders rumbled with happiness as she lifted her head, gazing down at Flashpaw as a mother would her kit. "I'm so proud to have been your mentor, and I will rest easy knowing that you have some background as a warrior. But, I know you will make the best medicine cat ShadowClan has seen, and that this is the right path for you." It was known that she was a cat of few words, but something about hearing this good news unleashed a dam within her, a grin turning up the corners of her maw as she beamed down at Flashpaw.

Last edited by Mauve; March 20th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:29 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
An initial wave of shock washed over Servalwing, and uncharacteristically appeared on her face. Her baby blue eyes flashed with a brief moment of hurt, but was quickly replaced by admiration. Flashpaw had been her first apprentice, one that, though things were slow moving, Servalwing had enjoyed training and teaching. She saw great things in store for the young feline, though she had to admit she hadn't seen this one coming. Sure, it hurt to realize that they would no longer be training together, and Servalwing would no longer be able to teach her the ways of a ShadowClan warrior, but who was she to disagree with what StarClan lay out? Though she didn't share the same fast belief in their ancestors as she was sure a majority of the Clan medicine cats did, she knew better than to step in the way of destiny.

"Flashpaw, that's fantastic," she purred, her tail curling in delight as she stretched her neck forward to nuzzle her apprentice. Her chest and shoulders rumbled with happiness as she lifted her head, gazing down at Flashpaw as a mother would her kit. "I'm so proud to have been your mentor, and I will rest easy knowing that you have some background as a warrior. But, I know you will make the best medicine cat ShadowClan has seen, and that this is the right path for you." It was known that she was a cat of few words, but something about hearing this good news unleashed a dam within her, a grin turning up the corners of her maw as she beamed down at Flashpaw.
When she heard her mentor's words- or previous mentor? It was too difficult to tell- Flashpaw opened her eyes and sighed with relief, comfort filling her gaze. It made her so happy to know she had no hard feelings with her mentor and that she could continue on to her ceremony. At least Flashpaw would sleep better at night, knowing that her mentor supported her in whatever choices she did make throughout her bumpy life. "Sorry for shocking you like that," she apologized suddenly, noticing the astonished look on the molly's maw.
But then, she realized something. Servalwing had always been the quiet one, only saying a few more words than Flashpaw in their training sessions.
And yet, the news must've shocked some words into the feline, as they had just said a ton. It made the female happy that her warrior mentor still cared about her and wasn't hurt by the decision. She searched her blue eyes carefully, looking for any signs of hurt or guilt. Finding none, she returned Servalwing's happy grin, her jaw twitching as her lip split slightly from lack of use. She'd smiled so much today her jaw hurt and her lips were splitting and bleeding, but it was worth it. "Oh, stop it! I won't be the best!" Never had this female been so happy to know she was cared about by more than just her sister and (maybe) her mother. She just hoped it would last- but, like any moment of joy, it would end eventually. That's how Flashpaw saw it, really. Nothing lasts forever. Though, frankly, didn't that mean her depression would end, too? The she-cat really didn't know anymore.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 20th, 2018, 04:09 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn nodded awkwardly, "You know, what he said." He silently cursed himself for bringing the conversation back to this topic, but it had always seemed like conversations naturally came full circle. He wished he hadn't eaten his rabbit already because it would have been handy to have something to nibble on when the topic became awkward and gloomy. The tom pushed a small stone on the ground around in a circle repeatedly, vowing not to say anything in fear of Wildstrike getting angry at him. But he found it too difficult to continue his vow of silence for long. "You know, we know there has to be stress on you right now. Let's just change the topic before this becomes an argument. Wildstrike has a point, and so does Treestep, but we don't have to talk about this because we have earlier," he said, trying to sound nonchalant.
Wildstrike let out a noncommittal sound before getting up and trotting over to the fresh-pile taking a page out of Duskthorn's book and grabbing something to nibble on this time when the conversation got awkward being a frog instead of his usual rabbit. As neared his brothers he decided to act as if none of the last parts of their conversation had occurred smiling as he laid his frog down, "You know I honestly don't know why all the rest of the clans hate these things- their delicious!" He purred settling down as he began to gnaw on the green creature, "They might not be the prettiest things but, why should that matter!?" He chuckled grinning at both Treestep and Duskthorn as the soft fresh air of New-leaf drafted through the air. @Boba Fett
Closed Thread