Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2018, 05:09 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
I'm a fighter I trained myself because I was too much of an insult to mentor me and I had Dark Forest cats contact me as well but I turned them down but they keep coming back but I keep refuseing *he says*
Twilighteye burst into a purr of approval, her expression pleased. Her blind gaze had an impressed look. She flopped over onto her back, allowing her belly to soak up a bit of sun. She closed her eyes as she spoke. "I was never made into an official warrior, due to obvious reasons, but I would have loved to learn how to fight. I learned a little bit, like how to sense where my opponent is by scent and sound, but I could never be in a real fight. I can't hunt at all, but what I always wanted was to be a fighter..." she laughed bitterly. "But, I knew it would never happen, not when I'm unable to see..." her soft voice trailed off, her eyes opening, revealing a sad gleam. "I... always wondered, why me? Why was I the one born blind? Why did StarClan do this to me...? I eventually learned to accept it, but... truthfully, I still wonder every day..." she fixated her blind gaze to the sky above her, deep in thought, her expression soft and sad.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye burst into a purr of approval, her expression pleased. Her blind gaze had an impressed look. She flopped over onto her back, allowing her belly to soak up a bit of sun. She closed her eyes as she spoke. "I was never made into an official warrior, due to obvious reasons, but I would have loved to learn how to fight. I learned a little bit, like how to sense where my opponent is by scent and sound, but I could never be in a real fight. I can't hunt at all, but what I always wanted was to be a fighter..." she laughed bitterly. "But, I knew it would never happen, not when I'm unable to see..." her soft voice trailed off, her eyes opening, revealing a sad gleam. "I... always wondered, why me? Why was I the one born blind? Why did StarClan do this to me...? I eventually learned to accept it, but... truthfully, I still wonder every day..." she fixated her blind gaze to the sky above her, deep in thought, her expression soft and sad.
StarClan did it for a reason *he said* just like they took away my family we may not understand it now but we will someday *he said brusing his tail up and down your stomach*
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:26 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
StarClan did it for a reason *he said* just like they took away my family we may not understand it now but we will someday *he said brusing his tail up and down your stomach*
Twilighteye took comfort in the tom's soothing gesture. She didn't sat anything, however, just taking comfort in the silence. She then rolled back onto her belly. "I... I always wondered... something else... what if..." she swallowed. "What if... StarClan isn't... real?" She glared down at the ground. "If they were real... they wouldn't have allowed my sister to die at birth. They wouldn't have had me borne blind. They wouldn't have killed your family... right...?" She kneaded her paws into the dirt. "I just... wish... it was all a horrible nightmare I could wake up from, and everything would be just like I want it to be..." she rested her head on Shadowfire's shoulder. She just wanted to be in the comfort of her new friend. She closed her eyes, deep in thought, her tail resting over her paws.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
I'm betting on you don't want them because you'll get judged even worse than you do now and the kits will get treated like you and me just like dirt *he says scratching the ground*
@Liekki
Nightshadow's nose twitched, she didn't respond, tapping her paw on the ground. She sighed, "sometimes I wish cats that weren't happy all the time weren't treated like evil beings. Just 'cause I'm always in a bad mood doesn't mean it's not justified, and it doesn't mean everyone who looks at me will get a curse. That's what all the kits said, they said if they looked me in the eye they would get a curse... maybe that's another reason I don't like kits." She shook her head and continued tapping her paw, watching her fur ruffle as her limb moved.
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Twilighteye took comfort in the tom's soothing gesture. She didn't sat anything, however, just taking comfort in the silence. She then rolled back onto her belly. "I... I always wondered... something else... what if..." she swallowed. "What if... StarClan isn't... real?" She glared down at the ground. "If they were real... they wouldn't have allowed my sister to die at birth. They wouldn't have had me borne blind. They wouldn't have killed your family... right...?" She kneaded her paws into the dirt. "I just... wish... it was all a horrible nightmare I could wake up from, and everything would be just like I want it to be..." she rested her head on Shadowfire's shoulder. She just wanted to be in the comfort of her new friend. She closed her eyes, deep in thought, her tail resting over her paws.
I know there real I've meet my parents and your sister they are all happy and don't want us to be sad no matter how hard it is because one day we'll be up there hunting with them *he said rubbing his tail across your back*
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow's nose twitched, she didn't respond, tapping her paw on the ground. She sighed, "sometimes I wish cats that weren't happy all the time weren't treated like evil beings. Just 'cause I'm always in a bad mood doesn't mean it's not justified, and it doesn't mean everyone who looks at me will get a curse. That's what all the kits said, they said if they looked me in the eye they would get a curse... maybe that's another reason I don't like kits." She shook her head and continued tapping her paw, watching her fur ruffle as her limb moved.
Most cats said if you look at ShadowFire they'll die that night in their sleep but that's just kits and I just laugh at them because in the end they only know what their told and that's ok as long as you teach them the truth *he says getting up and sitting nesxt to you rubbing his tail against your back trying to comfort you*
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:43 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
I know there real I've meet my parents and your sister they are all happy and don't want us to be sad no matter how hard it is because one day we'll be up there hunting with them *he said rubbing his tail across your back*
Twilighteye nodded, allowing him to rub her back with his tail. It was comforting. She was surprised at how quickly their situation went from her comforting him to him comforting her. She was glad to have someone to relate to. She then opened her eyes. She strained to see something, anything, but, as per usual, she failed. She lifted her head to perk her ears as she listened to what was going on around her. The sounds swam around in her head like waves of water. She shook her head, pinning her ears back a second before raising them again. She rested her head on her friend's shoulder again. She was silent for a few moments, before she finally spoke. "What... what is it like to be able to see...?" She asked wistfully.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Twilighteye nodded, allowing him to rub her back with his tail. It was comforting. She was surprised at how quickly their situation went from her comforting him to him comforting her. She was glad to have someone to relate to. She then opened her eyes. She strained to see something, anything, but, as per usual, she failed. She lifted her head to perk her ears as she listened to what was going on around her. The sounds swam around in her head like waves of water. She shook her head, pinning her ears back a second before raising them again. She rested her head on her friend's shoulder again. She was silent for a few moments, before she finally spoke. "What... what is it like to be able to see...?" She asked wistfully.
Seeing is a good thing and a bad thing you don't want to see your friend hurt but you can also see the flowers and being able to see your mate it's wonderful but it has some bad things you don't want to see *he said*
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Most cats said if you look at ShadowFire they'll die that night in their sleep but that's just kits and I just laugh at them because in the end they only know what their told and that's ok as long as you teach them the truth *he says getting up and sitting nesxt to you rubbing his tail against your back trying to comfort you*
Nightshadow sniffled and sighed. She shifted uncomfortably, not used to any physical contact, "yes, I suppose. Kits are ignorant... they don't know any better. Whenever I try to tell them, they squeak and run away in terror. When they become apprentices, they casually try to avoid me, not wanting to show their fear. When they become warriors, they look at me with hatred, thinking all I do is make others angry... but if they tried to get to know me, they would understand." She looked at Shadowfire, knowing he would understand. Certainly he had seen her walking haughtily around camp, but when he tried to get to know her, she became a different cat.
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:55 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Hollyshadow had been nestled deep in her soft pine needle nest. The black molly's long fur blended in with the gloom of the Warriors's Den. As some warriors shifted around her, the young warrior was awoken. Quietly, she sat up, her normaly bright green eyes a bit dull either from tiredness or the nightmares she had almost every night. Shaking herself, Hollyshadow stood up and pushed out of the den. The milky sky dhowed signs of early dawn. Honestly, the young warrior liked being up early; there were less clanmates to be around when she tried to forget her night tears. Standing, she shivered a bit. The image of her young apprentice lifeless covered in blood and almost too shredded to tell it was him. It was only hunting; no one was suppose to be killed. I should have kept him in vision. She thought to herself, glancing at the sky. Just then did she notice Rumblestorm for the first time and it almost made her jump. Branchpaw's death had shaken her quite a bit making her a bit jumpy. "Uh, mornin'." She greeted, dipping her head to the older warrior. The molly felt guilty for not noticing him right away but maybe he wouldn't mind.
Rumblestorm was brought back to the present from his reminiscing when movement outside the warrior's den was brought to his attention. As a slender form of a she-cat appeared, and he realized that she didn't know he was there. He was about to make his presence known by clearing his throat or something when she suddenly met his own dark blue gaze with her own. He blinked once, and his maw turned up in ahalf grimace, half smile. "Hey," he meowed, dipping his head slightly. He realized that her gaze was fuller than most, and he could detect a faint aura of surprise and guilt. His maw deepens into a frown as he tried to decipher her feelings. The male blinked. "How are you this morning?" He broke his own eyes off of hers and scanned the clearing once becoming returning to watch her.
Closed Thread