Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by squidz
Today 03:44 PM
⚝・┆ OC QnA [ REMAKE ]
Last post by ZenoOfDreams
Today 03:43 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:42 PM
“Fair Winds and Following...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:41 PM

Old April 27th, 2024, 01:38 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Duskleaf made his way over to his teammates, and greeted them with a polite nod and a smile. His expression was full of excitement but also determination. If these gophers weren’t dealt with correctly, some cat could get hurt. Of course a few injuries were pretty likely, but better to have as little of them as possible.

"Gophers…" Duskleaf began, "I say we should come up with a plan first before we jump right in. I think we should figure out how to get them out of those burrows first, I don’t fancy my paw getting bitten for being in one of their burrows." He then waited to hear if any cat had an idea.

@Saki @braveleopard. @sylvia26 @dino. @Forgetfulshape (Please tell me if I wasn’t supposed to post, as far as I know we’ve not got an established word order yet but if I’m wrong please do correct me)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 27th, 2024, 02:18 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

Stagheart followed Dusklion and listened intently as she spoke:

"Next up is the third group - you'll be takin' on the beavers behind the den near the stream. Think they're building a dam of sorts, 'n if this is a water source that eventually leads into territory that's not good. You'll be on fighting 'n killin' these wretched creatures if you're able; Stagheart, Caveclaw, Snowstripe, Splashgaze, Morningmimic, Bearsnout, 'n Pigeonpelt."

He nodded firmly; he'd seen beavers before and could confirm, yeah, they were pretty nasty creatures. Wide 'n lumbering, with hefty jaws and tails to smack. They'd have to be careful... and work as a team. As much as the prideful side of him wanted to see if he could take one out on his own, he also knew it'd be foolish; what would happen the second a beaver would snap down its buck teeth on his paws or tail? Besides, this was a team effort. He wasn't foolish enough to look over this fact.

The large tabby tom bounded over to the teammates who'd already assembled and raised his tail, hoping to make it clearer for whoever else was looking for them. "We'll have to see how many are there, but I reckon we'll need at least a few warriors to take down each beaver... those are nasty things indeed," he meowed to his Clanmates as they came up, frowning in thought.

Once they were all there, they'd set off behind the Twoleg den to scope out the area. He flexed his claws on and off as the rest of the RiverClanners approached, praying to StarClan nothing would go wrong. This was just a simple chance for them to prove their honor, whether they'd be awarded the esteemed title of Lionheart or not. And new territory was always nice.

[ @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing ] - i believe snowstripe and splashgaze are here already, so after everyone shows up within the time limit Dusk said, i'll start the next post with us going back there and scoping it out since i'll be first in the posting order

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Old April 27th, 2024, 02:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Splashgaze brought herself beside her clanmate, Snowstripe. Her fur slightly bristled. She had to admit, she was feeling tense. Though she'd do whatever it took to get rid of those beavers.
"where are the others?"
her expression was that of nothing. Her eyes their normal size, her mouth a simple, unreadable, frown. She sat next to Snowstripe to wait for the others to join them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart followed Dusklion and listened intently as she spoke:

"Next up is the third group - you'll be takin' on the beavers behind the den near the stream. Think they're building a dam of sorts, 'n if this is a water source that eventually leads into territory that's not good. You'll be on fighting 'n killin' these wretched creatures if you're able; Stagheart, Caveclaw, Snowstripe, Splashgaze, Morningmimic, Bearsnout, 'n Pigeonpelt."

He nodded firmly; he'd seen beavers before and could confirm, yeah, they were pretty nasty creatures. Wide 'n lumbering, with hefty jaws and tails to smack. They'd have to be careful... and work as a team. As much as the prideful side of him wanted to see if he could take one out on his own, he also knew it'd be foolish; what would happen the second a beaver would snap down its buck teeth on his paws or tail? Besides, this was a team effort. He wasn't foolish enough to look over this fact.

The large tabby tom bounded over to the teammates who'd already assembled and raised his tail, hoping to make it clearer for whoever else was looking for them. "We'll have to see how many are there, but I reckon we'll need at least a few warriors to take down each beaver... those are nasty things indeed," he meowed to his Clanmates as they came up, frowning in thought.

Once they were all there, they'd set off behind the Twoleg den to scope out the area. He flexed his claws on and off as the rest of the RiverClanners approached, praying to StarClan nothing would go wrong. This was just a simple chance for them to prove their honor, whether they'd be awarded the esteemed title of Lionheart or not. And new territory was always nice.

[ @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing ] - i believe snowstripe and splashgaze are here already, so after everyone shows up within the time limit Dusk said, i'll start the next post with us going back there and scoping it out since i'll be first in the posting order

Snowstripe nods looking at the group

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 27th, 2024, 04:42 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost rolled her shoulders as she considered the issue at hand. With her size and seasons of experience, she would have thought she'd be better suited to take on the beavers themselves. She wasn't bothered though, and she could definitely see how she'd be useful to this team as well. She considered Mudsmoke's words, glad to see young cats taking some kind of initiative.

"It would probably be best to take it apart top to bottom, if we want to avoid it bursting on us. If we want speed though, I'd suggest tearing out at least a bit of the bottom. That would help make the rest of it unstable, so afterwards we can finish the job faster from a safer angle." She looked to the rest of the group. "I'd volunteer to get some of the bttom first — I can handle the water if there's any miscalculations." She waited to hear what the rest of their group thought — everyone's opinion was valuable, especially if they had any different insights.

Minnowsplash @Littlesun0112
Martenburr @Zei
Silkwisp @Morrigan
Cherryswirl @Dust
Irisfrost @kittycatburmise
Mudsmoke @burntToast
Old April 27th, 2024, 05:21 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@burntToast @Zei @Morrigan @Dust @kittycatburmise @lark.
(Minnow under group work pressure is a cat w/ leaf personality lol)

Minnowsplash gathered alongside the rest of group four. They cast a scrutinizing glance at the "beaver dam," something they'd never seen before. Huh. You're telling me that THAT'S the thing keeping all the water back? Ehhh??? Forgetting their patrol mates, they padded closer to the wad. Minnowsplash stuck their nose into the pile and got a big sniff... and felt a breeze through their nose "Hey!" They looked around, embarrassed when they realized no one was there, and padded back to the group. "SoyeahIwanderedoffsorrybutguesswhatIfound?SorryId on'tdowellwithothercats.ImeanIthinkyouguysaregreat butit'smeandyeahcanwemoveonnow?OhgoshI'msosorryBla ckfrostforinterruptingand-" (they cut themselves off). Without waiting for a reply, they sat down and began clawing at the dirt awkwardly. "So like, if you stick your face at it," they muttered, feeling embarrassed. "It's a lot of air. So it's not the mud we have to focus on... too much anyways. We should go after the sticks first." Wow, you're a genius Minnowsplash. A stick wall is made of sticks. "But a lot of them are upright, so maybe dig at the bottom? Like loosen some dirt or something? 'Cause then the top will float away, right? And you don't even have to touch it! Shortens time, you know? And then the diggers can hitch a ride on top of the stick mass." Their eyes lowered. The dirt looks reaaaaal nice today. "But of course, if you think Blackfrost's idea is safer then we should go for that. It's... basically the same thing anyways. And I don't want any cat to get hurt today." They smiled crookedly. The sooner this was finished, the better.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 28th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:01 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe nods looking at the group
Splashgaze agreed with Stagheart.

"I'm not the greatest in combat, more in diversion. Maybe I could lead them... or draw them away from the dam?"

She wasn't sure how this would go. She'd never even seen a beaver let alone fought one before. She was a bit impatient waiting for the others, but knew they would turn up soon.

"I'll help in whatever way I can."

She acknowledged both warriors with her words. She wasn't the greatest giving orders, rather receiving them. Though she'd been alive long enough to know a good plan from a bad one.

- @ IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @SentimentalSquid @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing-

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; April 27th, 2024 at 08:03 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Splashgaze agreed with Stagheart.

"I'm not the greatest in combat, more in diversion. Maybe I could lead them... or draw them away from the dam?"

She wasn't sure how this would go. She'd never even seen a beaver let alone fought one before. She was a bit impatient waiting for the others, but knew they would turn up soon.

"I'll help in whatever way I can."

She acknowledged both warriors with her words. She wasn't the greatest giving orders, rather receiving them. Though she'd been alive long enough to know a good plan from a bad one.

-@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @SentimentalSquid @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing-

"That's a great idea." Snowstripe mews. "Maybe each one of us use our strengths together."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 27th, 2024, 11:04 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant

The hulking tom padded with the rest of the groups of cats. It was nice to see so many cats interested in being Lionhearts. It meant that no matter what they’d be getting new eligible members. As Dusklion and the rest came to a halt he sat down, listening with a focused expression and perked ears. They needed to focus on a beaver dam… okay. The tom had never encountered a beaver before, but he was curious to see what these creatures were capable of. From the likes of what Dusklion described they seemed like pesky things, and they’d presumably be difficult to deal with. But it was nothing that RiverClan couldn’t handle!

He padded over to the rest of the forming group with an optimistic attitude. “So, sounds like Stagheart has exprience with beavers.” He commented, listening to what the others had to say. “Now, I’ve never encountered one myself, but these things sound like they’d need multiple warriors to take down. They sound pretty tough. I agree with Stagheart here. We should split into groups to take ‘em down. We can always regroup if needed to. Some of ‘em might be stronger than the others.”

He paused a moment to listen to Splashgaze as well. “Luring them out is also a good idea. We could attempt to do some kind of sneak attack, but it may prove to be difficult. Remember, we want to keep these beavers away from the other group that’s gonna be taking down the dam.”

The brown tom flicked his tail. He bit his lip as he continued thinking out loud. “We also need to take the terrain into consideration. This is the beaver’s home. We can’t let them escape or try to use it to their advantage.”

He gave one final idea with, “Maybe we could split into groups based off skills like Splashgaze. For example, I’m pretty big, and I’m really good at fighting, but my size and fur slows me down. It might be ideal to have a smaller and agile warrior work with me. What do you guys think? All that’s set in stone is that we for sure have to work as a team.” He finished up, realizing that he’d talked for quite a while.

. . .

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing @SentimentalSquid - note; please follow the posting order and mention everyone! this will make it easier to finish the event since we only have eleven days. so far the order goes: @/SentimentalSquid - @/Silverfur & Co. - @/Rubberratroom - @/chickadee -

we’re still waiting on @/IDIOTICBEAN101, @/Ladiebugg and @/Blazing

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; April 27th, 2024 at 11:05 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 11:32 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

She wasn't sure if her plan was the greatest. It had flaws; she could see that. Cats could get hurt if they face the beavers head-on, so they needed to weaken them before. She had an idea.

"We could use the river or the trees to our advantage. From stories, I've heard their dens are made of downright wood. We could draw them out by waiting by the trees, forcing them to come out."

She didn't even know if this plan could work. But she didn't dare second guess herself this time. They were working together; there were going to be bad and good ideas.

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @chickadee @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing @SentimentalSquid

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old April 28th, 2024, 04:52 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Irisfrost looked around at the two-leg den when they arrived. She had never seen one before, and her eyes were drawn to the strange structure. But she didn't let herself linger on it, turning her attention back to Dusklion as the small she-cat explained their task.

Irisfrost considered the task for a moment before turning to her group to hear their suggestions. Blackfrost proposed a good solution. Minnowsplash's plan would be quick but dangerous, and they couldn't compromise safety for speed. "I think that would be too dangerous," she told Minnowsplash. "We could collapse it from upriver, but the flow of water after it breaks could be enough to sweep us away. And we don't want any contact with the wreckage." Her gaze flickered to Blackfrost; he was a competent warrior with good ideas. If he became a Lionheart she wouldn't be disappointed. "Blackfrost's idea is sound. I vote we go with that."

( Minnowsplash @Littlesun0112
Martenburr @Zei
Silkwisp @Morrigan
Cherryswirl @Dust
Blackfrost @lark.
Mudsmoke @burntToast

The posting order seems to have died so I'm posting this now )