Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:46 AM

Old November 1st, 2019, 01:49 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
She abruptly flipped over and slammed her hind paws right into her attacker's head. "Easy? Who said the fight was over? It's just begun!

(Seeing as they're in a battle, my posts will be shorter)

(Sorry! This got posted in the wrong location.)
Rainpaw dizzily rolled backwards at the added weight, his belly and jaw flopping to the ground when he tried to get up too quickly. "Hey, that's not fair!"
He tried to pounce against her front paws to trip her, but didn't add enough weight to his attack. "We'll see!" he said, already panting.

(Yeah! No worries)
Old November 1st, 2019, 05:18 AM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

" No, it will be to wet. There is a spot right by the old oak river here!" Cloudfang meowed. Then they arrived there. She meowed " Pick as much as you can carry!"

@Lilyfur2

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old November 1st, 2019, 02:57 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Rainpaw dizzily rolled backwards at the added weight, his belly and jaw flopping to the ground when he tried to get up too quickly. "Hey, that's not fair!"
He tried to pounce against her front paws to trip her, but didn't add enough weight to his attack. "We'll see!" he said, already panting.

(Yeah! No worries)
Eveningpaw saw her chance! The red apprentice quickly pinned his head down with her forepaws and put all her weight on them. "Got you!" Her eyes were bright with excitement and exhilaration. Starclan, he's terrible at this!

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old November 1st, 2019, 05:18 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Eveningpaw saw her chance! The red apprentice quickly pinned his head down with her forepaws and put all her weight on them. "Got you!" Her eyes were bright with excitement and exhilaration. Starclan, he's terrible at this!
Rainpaw struggled for a moment, but gave a sigh of defeat when he couldn't budge. "I lose," he admitted with a grunt. Then he refocused his gaze and observed Eveningpaw very closely, trying to carve her moves into his memory. His body was still twitching with energy, but his eyes were full of admiration of the cat before him. Wow! I get how the warriors can move like that, but she's still a 'paw!
"You're amazing! I can barely believe how quickly you moved," Rainpaw marveled. "No matter how much I train, it always feels like everything passes in the blink of an eye, before I can react." He had a lot to learn.
I'm glad to have a cat like her in my clan, he thought, and a wave of warmth swept through him at the realisation. He felt ready for anything!
@Starstruck

Last edited by ponyapan; November 5th, 2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old November 1st, 2019, 06:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@|+Tired Rose Child+|

The black scowling tom stalked through his home territory once more. Why is everything going bad for him? He's in his fourth moon of being a warrior now, so he's fourteen moons. But it doesn't feel like everything has changed much. It just always has this negative vibe and...it's getting exhausting. And every day can't be complete apparently without thinking of littlepaw. He had a crush on him, just a small one. But then he had to go ruin everything ! I just couldn't keep my cursed mouth shut....could I starclan?? Is this what you want? For me to suffer......well....you have it. You won. . He frowned before shaking his head "littlepaw's better off without me anyways....so is everyone else.." he mumbled to himself.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 1st, 2019, 08:14 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

The black scowling tom stalked through his home territory once more. Why is everything going bad for him? He's in his fourth moon of being a warrior now, so he's fourteen moons. But it doesn't feel like everything has changed much. It just always has this negative vibe and...it's getting exhausting. And every day can't be complete apparently without thinking of littlepaw. He had a crush on him, just a small one. But then he had to go ruin everything ! I just couldn't keep my cursed mouth shut....could I starclan?? Is this what you want? For me to suffer......well....you have it. You won. . He frowned before shaking his head "littlepaw's better off without me anyways....so is everyone else.." he mumbled to himself.
It was a pleasant evening, comfortably cool with a slight breeze, so Littlepaw decided it was the perfect time to take a walk in the territory, to think and gather his thoughts. He knew he was close to warrior age, almost twelve moons, however he had not received a lot of training, so he still had a long way to go.
'I'm too mouse-brained to even be dedicated to my training! I'll never make it at this rate!' to top it all off, every day his mind was filled with Wolfpaw. Ever since their big fight, the black chausie's terrible insults filled the small, white apprentice's head, dread clawing at his heart. 'Why?!' he inwardly wailed, looking up at the sky. 'Why does he hate me so much?!'
"What did I do wrong?," he whispered to himself as he slowly trotted among the reeds. He felt tears threaten to fall again, and he bowed his head, quickly blinking them away, lest he happen to walk past somecat and they happen to think of him as a crybaby. He continued to pad through his home territory.

Suddenly, he stumbled on a pile of cattails and tumbled down the slope, running right into somecat! He toddled to his paws, shaking his head to rid the dizziness. He lifted his gaze and opened his maw to apologize, only to stop short at the sight of the black cat before him. His ears flattened. Wolfpaw!
No, wait... he seemed more... mature. More experienced. Surely... he wasn't a warrior! Surely not! But... Littlepaw knew it really shouldn't matter to him. So why did it? He backed away a bit, avoiding the black chausie's gaze nervously.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 1st, 2019, 08:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was a pleasant evening, comfortably cool with a slight breeze, so Littlepaw decided it was the perfect time to take a walk in the territory, to think and gather his thoughts. He knew he was close to warrior age, almost twelve moons, however he had not received a lot of training, so he still had a long way to go.
'I'm too mouse-brained to even be dedicated to my training! I'll never make it at this rate!' to top it all off, every day his mind was filled with Wolfpaw. Ever since their big fight, the black chausie's terrible insults filled the small, white apprentice's head, dread clawing at his heart. 'Why?!' he inwardly wailed, looking up at the sky. 'Why does he hate me so much?!'
"What did I do wrong?," he whispered to himself as he slowly trotted among the reeds. He felt tears threaten to fall again, and he bowed his head, quickly blinking them away, lest he happen to walk past somecat and they happen to think of him as a crybaby. He continued to pad through his home territory.

Suddenly, he stumbled on a pile of cattails and tumbled down the slope, running right into somecat! He toddled to his paws, shaking his head to rid the dizziness. He lifted his gaze and opened his maw to apologize, only to stop short at the sight of the black cat before him. His ears flattened. Wolfpaw!
No, wait... he seemed more... mature. More experienced. Surely... he wasn't a warrior! Surely not! But... Littlepaw knew it really shouldn't matter to him. So why did it? He backed away a bit, avoiding the black chausie's gaze nervously.
hearing a rustle and what sounded like thudding near by made his ears perk up. He bared his teeth and unsheathed his claws thinking it was something else definetly not a fox.... he whipped around to the sounds direction battle ready. "Halt intruder!-" he began but froze once he saw a very familiar face. His eyes widened only for him to back up as well then his nose twitched at the cattail scent only for him to crack a small smile. he ....he tripped didn't he?? HA! .....Don't laugh...your mouth got you into this situation the first time around . even though it was sort of torture he bit his tongue. Exhailing to calm himself he was the first to speak " here to remind me of my failure? To remind me I'm nothing but bad luck?" he asked with a saddened tone. You could even see that he regretted what he had done " well go ahead. Starclan made well sure that I get my share of torture. You'll only be another round... " he meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 1st, 2019, 09:11 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
" No, it will be to wet. There is a spot right by the old oak river here!" Cloudfang meowed. Then they arrived there. She meowed " Pick as much as you can carry!"

@Lilyfur2
Eaglepaw nodded, his ears twitching forwards and he padded over to the green fluff of the moss. It was so...soft! He kept his paws to himself, gathering the moss in his mouth as quickly as he could. When he could barely speak, he turned back to Cloudfang.
"Ih is eough?" He asked, speaking through the clumps of moss. If course, that meant; "Is this enough?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 2nd, 2019, 05:49 AM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

Cloudfang smiled and meowed " That is enough to carry back! Go ahead before you choke on moss!" Cloudfang headed back with alot of moss in her paws. She set it in a pile and headed back for more.
@Lilyfur2

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old November 2nd, 2019, 09:06 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Cloudfang smiled and meowed " That is enough to carry back! Go ahead before you choke on moss!" Cloudfang headed back with alot of moss in her paws. She set it in a pile and headed back for more.
@Lilyfur2
Eaglepaw twitched his ears back in embarrassment, and followed his mentor's order. He almost tripped over a piece of moss that was dangling from his jaws, but he caught himself before he could tumble through the camp wall. He headed through, holding his head up proudly.

((I'll start an RP in the elders den, then come back here))

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3