Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:00 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:59 PM

Old December 1st, 2020, 11:53 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Firefly Grove

@Mia
Blueface looked at Meadowvalley.
"hey, uh, want to hunt?" he mewed,hopefully. he got up and padded toward the entrance of the grove, hoping that Meadowvalley would follow.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old December 1st, 2020, 12:09 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Warriorfan09
"Sure," Meadowvalley meowed. With taking one last look at the grove she got up and followed Blueface.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 08:37 PM

My Mood: Worried

Dustsong padded into the little field. She looked around. The sun was setting on by the time they where done it’s be close to moon high.Her fluffy pelt rufffled in the cold wind as her teeth chattered.
Turing towards singepaw she meowed
Good evening singepaw I think it’d be best we started right away. Today we will be doing a battle training I will be teaching you some move then you will do them. I hope soon to set up against another apprentince to spar but we’ll see. You ready?

She looked down at her apprentince. Dustsong’s eyes where gleaming with excitement.
@Puddle~
Old December 4th, 2020, 10:30 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@~dust~

Singepaw followed her mentor out into the territory, eyes wide as she gazed at her surroundings. It was starting to get dark, which made her slightly confused. How come they were doing battle training in the dark? And in Firefly Grove instead of the Training Cave? She didn't have the courage to ask out loud, however, instead silently plopping down when her mentor eventually came to a halt. "I'm r-ready." She wasn't. But she had to learn how to fight at some point. Battle training seemed even worse than hunting--there were so many more things she had the chance to mess up here. At least for now, she was more comfortable. Dustsong was probably the closest relationship she had, with practically all her siblings having disappeared. But when her mentor mentioned putting her up against another apprentice... that worried her. Trying her best not to think about it, she looked up and awaited further instructions.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old December 4th, 2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@~dust~

Singepaw followed her mentor out into the territory, eyes wide as she gazed at her surroundings. It was starting to get dark, which made her slightly confused. How come they were doing battle training in the dark? And in Firefly Grove instead of the Training Cave? She didn't have the courage to ask out loud, however, instead silently plopping down when her mentor eventually came to a halt. "I'm r-ready." She wasn't. But she had to learn how to fight at some point. Battle training seemed even worse than hunting--there were so many more things she had the chance to mess up here. At least for now, she was more comfortable. Dustsong was probably the closest relationship she had, with practically all her siblings having disappeared. But when her mentor mentioned putting her up against another apprentice... that worried her. Trying her best not to think about it, she looked up and awaited further instructions.
Nodding toward her she quickly meowed
Show me your best fighting stance?

She had a reason for being here and not training cave. She wanted to challenge Singepaw to a different environment. And darkness was usually when raids started so it was good to prepare in the dark.
Old December 7th, 2020, 10:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Dusty bells.

At her mentor’s instruction, Singepaw froze. ”F-fighting stance??” She had no idea what that would look like. Was it supposed to be similar to a hunters’ crouch, or...? Oh gosh. Her heart began racing and she felt her chest tighten slightly as she took a step forward to show her mentor what she had—or rather, what she hadn’t got. Dropping into an awkward position, the gray molly, dropped her gaze low, embarrassed that she had no idea what to do. She kept shifting her stance around, trying to reflect how she thought a cat might look when they were about to fight someone. But her lack of confidence made that extremely difficult.

Old December 7th, 2020, 10:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Mosswhisper
@elysian

The Tuxedo was out and about, muttering and thinking to himself. Frankly. He wasn't sure what to do, or how to deal with it. He knew what his sister was doing...he wanted to badly to tell Buckstar. But wouldn't that be him turning his back on her? Surely if she just realized how her meetings with that cat was wrong...if she realized what exactly she was doing. She'd know!

With a heavy, annoyed, sigh, the Warrior padded along. Snow softly crunching beneath his paws as he hung his head towards the ground. Distress rolling off of him like the ocean during a storm. As annoying and stubborn as she was, he loved his sister.

Some rather loud noises flung him out of his thinking process. Folded ears twitching as he looked around to see where exactly...and what exactly, it was coming from. His heavy frown was replaced with a gentle smile as he spotted a familiar feline. Though he'd never actually spoken to them, it was very hard to not know who your clanmates were. At least on an Aquaintance level.

"Aren't you cold?" he asked once he was close enough.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 8th, 2020, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Dusty bells.

At her mentor’s instruction, Singepaw froze. ”F-fighting stance??” She had no idea what that would look like. Was it supposed to be similar to a hunters’ crouch, or...? Oh gosh. Her heart began racing and she felt her chest tighten slightly as she took a step forward to show her mentor what she had—or rather, what she hadn’t got. Dropping into an awkward position, the gray molly, dropped her gaze low, embarrassed that she had no idea what to do. She kept shifting her stance around, trying to reflect how she thought a cat might look when they were about to fight someone. But her lack of confidence made that extremely difficult.
Okay, they where gonna need some improvement but that was okay! Then she meowed
okay I want you to watch me real quick.

She then instead of lowering herself she mad her pelt all bushy and stood up tall claws unsheathed and her face in a nasty snarl her hind legs had more weight on then her front legs.
She let out a short growl and then looked at singepaw
The trick is to put most weight on your hind legs make yourself look big. Don’t be scared. Believe in yourself!
giving her an encouraging look she waited for her to try
Old December 9th, 2020, 09:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Starfall
Marigoldfire
________

As the cinnamon tortie padded toward her favorite spot in the territory, she picked up something like fear. No, not fear. Definitely more... stressed. She crept forward, curiousity peaking. Her eyes locked on a dark feline. Well, at least he was a ThunderClanner. She wouldn’t have to chase out some ShadowClanner today, and that was always good.

Suddenly, she stepped into a snowdrift. And not just a little snowdrift, either. Like, the ones swallow apprentices whole. Luckily, she wasn’t an apprentice. Her head and shoulders were above the drift, but only barely. As she fell, a yelp of surprise left her mouth. Aaa he turned around, Marigold recognized the feline as Moss... Mossy. Mouse? No, definitely Moss. Mossssss....somethin. "Well I sure am now," She replied, climbing her way out of the snow. She shook out her fur as the snow started to melt on her. "Ope — sorry there, Mossy."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 16th, 2020, 09:38 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Dusty bells.

Oh dear. She’d definitely done it all wrong. This didn’t feel right at all. Her suspicions were confirmed by her mentor’s instructions. The demonstration of the actual stance was nearly the opposite of hers in almost all aspects. Letting out an inaudible sigh, Singepaw observed Dustsong closely, taking note of every little detail of the stance. And then it came time for her to imitate.

Shifting her paws a little bit, the gray molly tried getting back into the stance again, taking all the tips her mentor had offered. She placed her weight in her hind legs as she stretched herself to look as tall and bushy as possible, fluffing her fur out as well. Claws unsheathed, she did her best “angry battle face” which didn’t exactly look intimidating at all, but she was trying her best here. Eyes shifting back towards Dustsong, the small molly awaited an indication of how she’d done this time around.