Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:16 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hunter x hunter rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
Kay smashes her last one "yep! I cant wait to see biskys face when we tell her we finished" she smirked letting her nen go and laying back the moon was beautiful. they heard someone coming "very good" the blonde said smirking with determination
-----------
Kassie looked at him "(clears throat) can you see mister?" he looks at her "why is that dog talking" this triggered her "I'm not a dog I'm a wolf. and i was going to be nice but all your about to see is my fist in your face!"
" And who are you?I'm trying to relax you know!" Kate snapped,not opening her eyes.She figured it was just a new player trying to get cards.
---
Kurupika watched,trying not to laugh,half hoping kassie would do it.[/QUOTE]
bisky glares at her "I just came to congratulate u" kay rubbed her eyes making sure it was real
-----
"what did you say to me young lady i am mister leorio" his eyes trailed down to her she had enough she punched him causing him to pass out "such a creep"[/QUOTE]
" Oh ok.I thought you was a physyco path.Oh wait,you are." She said,sitting up and running her eyes.
---
"Just ignore him.You get use to it eventually." Kurrupika said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:42 PM
The hype seems legit...

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" And who are you?I'm trying to relax you know!" Kate snapped,not opening her eyes.She figured it was just a new player trying to get cards.
---
Kurupika watched,trying not to laugh,half hoping kassie would do it.
bisky glares at her "I just came to congratulate u" kay rubbed her eyes making sure it was real
-----
"what did you say to me young lady i am mister leorio" his eyes trailed down to her she had enough she punched him causing him to pass out "such a creep"[/QUOTE]
" Oh ok.I thought you was a physyco path.Oh wait,you are." She said,sitting up and running her eyes.
---
"Just ignore him.You get use to it eventually." Kurrupika said.[/QUOTE]
"(sigh) I'm getting some sleep" (hugs melody then kurupika "good night!" she smiles and falls asleep on the couch. melody smiles
-------
"you two rest ill wake you up to laugh at the boys tomorrow"
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
-----
"what did you say to me young lady i am mister leorio" his eyes trailed down to her she had enough she punched him causing him to pass out "such a creep"
---
"Just ignore him.You get use to it eventually." Kurrupika said.[/QUOTE]
"(sigh) I'm getting some sleep" (hugs melody then kurupika "good night!" she smiles and falls asleep on the couch. melody smiles
-------
"you two rest ill wake you up to laugh at the boys tomorrow"[/QUOTE]
(Don't know what to do for kurrupika so I guess I'll just do Kate this time.)
" ok then." She said,closing her eyes again.And was asleap in a few minutes or less.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
---
"Just ignore him.You get use to it eventually." Kurrupika said.
-------
"you two rest ill wake you up to laugh at the boys tomorrow"[/QUOTE]
" ok then." She said,closing her eyes again.And was asleap in a few minutes or less.[/QUOTE]
(k)
the next morning bisky woke everyone up Gona and blaze saw kays and Kates rocks done "no way!" Gona shouted Kay smirked
----
Kassie woke up practicing her nen when she got a call "Charlie?" she muttered as she answered the phone "what do you want" she growled "heh not even a little happy" he sounded fake sad "ha! as if what do you want?" "i can get you into greed island" he answered (i think shes going to be like Aluka) "whats the catch?" he smirked "you stay with the spiders" she thought for a moment "fine how do i get there?" "go to the meet up spot use nen to get in the game" she started packing "whatever loser" she hung up continuing her packing
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
-------
"you two rest ill wake you up to laugh at the boys tomorrow"
" ok then." She said,closing her eyes again.And was asleap in a few minutes or less.[/QUOTE]
(k)
the next morning bisky woke everyone up Gona and blaze saw kays and Kates rocks done "no way!" Gona shouted Kay smirked
----
Kassie woke up practicing her nen when she got a call "Charlie?" she muttered as she answered the phone "what do you want" she growled "heh not even a little happy" he sounded fake sad "ha! as if what do you want?" "i can get you into greed island" he answered (i think shes going to be like Aluka) "whats the catch?" he smirked "you stay with the spiders" she thought for a moment "fine how do i get there?" "go to the meet up spot use nen to get in the game" she started packing "whatever loser" she hung up continuing her packing[/QUOTE]
Kurrupika had just woken up and hadn't heard the conversation."Where are you going?" He asked,watching her pack.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
" ok then." She said,closing her eyes again.And was asleap in a few minutes or less.
(k)
----
Kassie woke up practicing her nen when she got a call "Charlie?" she muttered as she answered the phone "what do you want" she growled "heh not even a little happy" he sounded fake sad "ha! as if what do you want?" "i can get you into greed island" he answered (i think shes going to be like Aluka) "whats the catch?" he smirked "you stay with the spiders" she thought for a moment "fine how do i get there?" "go to the meet up spot use nen to get in the game" she started packing "whatever loser" she hung up continuing her packing[/QUOTE]
Kurrupika had just woken up and hadn't heard the conversation."Where are you going?" He asked,watching her pack.[/QUOTE]
"greed island lets just say i know a guy" she laughs "don't worry ill be baaccck" she smiles as she finishes
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
(k)
----
Kassie woke up practicing her nen when she got a call "Charlie?" she muttered as she answered the phone "what do you want" she growled "heh not even a little happy" he sounded fake sad "ha! as if what do you want?" "i can get you into greed island" he answered (i think shes going to be like Aluka) "whats the catch?" he smirked "you stay with the spiders" she thought for a moment "fine how do i get there?" "go to the meet up spot use nen to get in the game" she started packing "whatever loser" she hung up continuing her packing
Kurrupika had just woken up and hadn't heard the conversation."Where are you going?" He asked,watching her pack.[/QUOTE]
"greed island lets just say i know a guy" she laughs "don't worry ill be baaccck" she smiles as she finishes[/QUOTE]
"If you have trouble or need to train,find a lady named bisky ok?" He asked.
---
"HAHA!!!NO WORK FOR US TODAY!" Kate cheered.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
Kurrupika had just woken up and hadn't heard the conversation."Where are you going?" He asked,watching her pack.
"greed island lets just say i know a guy" she laughs "don't worry ill be baaccck" she smiles as she finishes[/QUOTE]
---
"HAHA!!!NO WORK FOR US TODAY!" Kate cheered.[/QUOTE]
"biskys there omo i cant wait to see her again!!" she grins about to walk out the door
-----
"kekekekdeathkekekethekekekid" (u see what i did there?) "now I'm going to sip this amazingly fresh water" she says handing Kate a water bottle
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:
"greed island lets just say i know a guy" she laughs "don't worry ill be baaccck" she smiles as she finishes
---
"HAHA!!!NO WORK FOR US TODAY!" Kate cheered.[/QUOTE]
"biskys there omo i cant wait to see her again!!" she grins about to walk out the door
-----
"kekekekdeathkekekethekekekid" (u see what i did there?) "now I'm going to sip this amazingly fresh water" she says handing Kate a water bottle[/QUOTE]
(You put death the kid XD)
"Looks like you have ton keep working while we chill here." She said.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
---
"HAHA!!!NO WORK FOR US TODAY!" Kate cheered.
-----
"kekekekdeathkekekethekekekid" (u see what i did there?) "now I'm going to sip this amazingly fresh water" she says handing Kate a water bottle[/QUOTE]
(You put death the kid XD)
"Looks like you have ton keep working while we chill here." She said.[/QUOTE]
you could feel blazes glare through the blindfold
(later)
Kassie walked with the troupe "so Lizzeth how have you been
----
"finally finished"