Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by forest
Today 08:31 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 08:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 08:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Burrpaw was only startled for a second, then darted under Swiftfang and rolled into both of his mentor's left paws. He knew it was a risky move, as the larger tom would crash on top of him if it worked, but Burrpaw hoped his mentor could help him fine-tune it. It could work. Burrpaw coughed as he accidentally inhaled some of the sand being kicked up by the battle.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 25th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Sleep Deprived

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Frostedflight couldn’t fight it anymore. He didn't know if she'd be there, but he at least wanted to sit where she sat, breath in her scent. The large black and white tom pushed himself to his paws and headed out of camp into the territory.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old November 26th, 2016, 09:46 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit gave a grateful laugh, rather than a smile, knowing that Lostkit wouldn't be able to see his expression. "Yeah..." He mewed, his voice trailing off. He was thankful when she changed the subject, off the subject of parents and onto one that he was much more comfortable discussing. "Hm...let's play Warriors, I had a lot of fun doing that the other day," Badgerkit mewed, with a bright grin. His voice was light and happy, showing his emotions since he was careful to remember that Lostkit couldn't see his expression. He gave a little mew of pleasure, and got to his paws slowly, stretching out as he did so. He felt a good deal more sore than before, although he wasn't quite sure why. He hadn't really been doing anything today, and he didn't often do things so there wasn't much of a reason for him to be. He stretched out once more, flexing his claws and yawning. He was tired, strangely enough...although the prospect of a good game should make him more excited soon. The black and white tom took a few pawsteps away from Lostkit, and then stopped, standing firmly in his position. "So, you want to be a warrior and I can be a rogue or a fox or something, or would you rather be the rogue or whatever?" He asked. It made no difference to him, and he would rather let Lostkit have the first pick anyway.
Lostkit grew excited as she easily picked up on the excitement of her friend, and she bounced backwards and crouched, listening to him make suggestions for their battle scene. Tilting her head to the side for a moment as she thought her options over, she reached a conclusion but didn't share with Badgerkit. Instead she took a moment to figure out where he was and lunged forward. "Trespasser! Rogues don't belong on ShadowClan territory!" Somehow she managed to have a solid aim in which she would tackle him if he didn't move, and she braced herself for an impact for the ground or another lump of body. "I'll show you what ShadowClan is made of!" She hoped the tomkit didn't mind that she didn't give him much time to process what was happening, she got rather excited and wanted to jump into the play sooner rather than a few moments later.
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:55 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Leopardkit's grotesque expression fades and she grins a little, her tail lashing back and forth in it's usual excited manner. "Really? That's great! There's no way your Mom can say that you're ugly now, I look awful!" She laughed, joining in with the other kit. Her expression was that of an overly excited young cat now, until she remembered that she was supposed to be ugly and pulled the expression once again, lowering her tone so that she sounded more gruff and strange than usual. "So...uh...what do you want to do now?" She asked, making sure her voice kept the husky growl in it that made it sound so strange.
Ratkit laughed eve harder when Leopardkit changed her voice. After a few moments Ratkit was able to catch his breath and answer Leopardkit's question. "Do you want to try and scare some of the warriors or apprentice's?" Ratkit asked.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 26th, 2016, 01:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Silverkit gave a bright smile towards her new friend. She was glad to have a friend who wasn't going to try and use her. At least, she didn't think he was- he definitely didn't seem like that type and because she wanted to believe so, she wasn't going to allow doubt to cloud her mind. The silvery she cat thought for a moment, her tail twitching back and forth as she did so- or at least, the tip was. "Which one's your favorite? I haven't really played many games," She confessed. Although from where he had found her, hiding in the shadows, she guessed he probably already knew that much. She wasn't the most social kit- actually, that was an understatement. She definitely wasn't a social kit. She was wondering which game was the best, and which was he liked the best, and which one would be the most popular. Since she had barely played anything, she didn't know if there were games that were better than others. And she didn't want to say the wrong thing- that could get awkward quickly. She glanced up to make eye contact with her new friend, giving another smile in his direction. She was enjoying being more comfortable and being able to smile naturally- it felt a lot better than trying to fake or force a smile.
Timekit nodded as she spoke, he had figured that she hadn't played with other kits very much because of how hesitant and shy she seemed. He didn't really have a favorite, so he voiced that fact; "I like them all really," He mewed cheerfully. The kitten let out a low hum as he thought, knowing he'd probably have to take lead in the decision making. "How about we play... moss ball?" He voiced it as a question, even though Silverkit would most likely agree because she didn't really know much about many of the games. The young tom figured it was a good game for a beginner, since it was so simple. "Basically you just throw this ball of moss back and forth. Bat it around and stuff," He explained. "I'm sure you've seen some other kits playing it." The tom kit finished rolling and weaving the ball of moss together, picking it up carefully. "You'll get the hang of it really quickly, it's easy, but it's also really fun," He mumbled around the ball, trying to grin around the bundle.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:54 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Ok!" Mulberrykit jumped up and bounded out of den, racing to the clearing. It wasn't until she got to the camp entrance that she remembered she couldn't leave camp. Embarrassed, she padded back into the medicine den, tail low. "I... don't think I can get it," She murmured, glancing up at Pinestorm. "I'll just... wait outside." Stupid rules! Why are kits not allowed out of camp? Cause they should be!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 26th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Forestpelt's green hues studied the tom for another moment before becoming slightly softer in their impenetrable dark gaze. "Nothing. I have the right to think, don't I? Or are you here to take that right from me?" She asked, her voice becoming cold once more. She wasn't quite sure why he seemed so...like her. Offstandish...unfriendly wasn't a word that the she cat really liked to use to describe herself as she knew she was capable of being very friendly. The incident with Dawnstorm bad proven that. She wondered how long it would take for this tom to get through to bef. It was easy enough to lie about who she was, what she liked to do, how old she was, and so on. Although her stature and build suggested she was a considerably young warrior, she guessed she could probably convince Foxspring she were an older one. An amused purr escaped her and she stopped almost as soon as it had begun, looking startled as flickers of worry spread across her features. She was an attractive she cat, although if she were being honest with herself, she certainly did not look her best at that moment.

She began to think of something else to say to the tom...she was going to have to make it good, and not the truth- not yet, at any rate. Perhaps if he were willing to try and stick around, she could trust him. Not everyone is a liar...not everyone is so blind to others' emotions...and not everyone is a cheating, filthy, double crossing WindClanner, Forestpelt thought. She was almost glad that Dawnstorm was gone. He had lied to her, he had been so blind- although she had been just as blind, unable to see through his plan for the hopes of his attentions. She knew it hadn't been like that at first. What had happened to him? She sighed, keeping her gaze fixed on Foxspring as she waited for his reply, her forest green hues twinkling a little.
"yes obviously I'm here and have the power to leave you flea-brained and that's the only reason I'm talking to you" he gave the she cat a narrowed glance, his sarcasm coming sharp off his tongue. Foxspring allowed that to soak in a little while he though to himself now. She was rather defensive, meaning she's probably hiding something, although did he care enough to keep digging? No. He decided it wasn't worth digging any further to try to get her to talk. Foxspring was smarter than he looked, and he put into thought everything he did before he does it.

"I'm allowed to associate myself with clan mates, aren't I? But I assume I can't just be friendly around here seeing that every cat is cold-hearted, including myself" he half grumbled, staring at Forestpelt with a cool fixture. Now he really didn't want to introduce himself, he was actually starting to wonder if talking to this she cat was really worth it or now. She was making it pretty clear to him she didn't want to talk or be friendly. Oh well. He can't change that.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 26th, 2016, 03:50 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfang felt his apprentice slide under him, and he quickly whirled around in slight surprise. Nothing really surprised Swift, being honest. He was quite sturdy and rarely showed emotions to 'tough' events like death, childbirth, or battle. Life was just life. There was no need to show weakness, unless you wanted to be a low-lying kit for the rest of your life.
The Siamese tom wasn't sure how Burrpaw was going to play this one out, but sitting on him might not be exactly the best idea. He faltered for a second, which would give Burrpaw enough time to do whatever he wanted to do. Then, the mentor could analyze the apprentice's strategy and see how effective it was.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 26th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Sleep Deprived

Burrpaw spat out the sand as he rolled, but his mentor had turned, so the apprentices wieght only slammed into Swiftfang's foreleg. He hoped that would be enough to knock him over, but preferably not on Burrpaw.

Old November 26th, 2016, 06:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
Lostkit grew excited as she easily picked up on the excitement of her friend, and she bounced backwards and crouched, listening to him make suggestions for their battle scene. Tilting her head to the side for a moment as she thought her options over, she reached a conclusion but didn't share with Badgerkit. Instead she took a moment to figure out where he was and lunged forward. "Trespasser! Rogues don't belong on ShadowClan territory!" Somehow she managed to have a solid aim in which she would tackle him if he didn't move, and she braced herself for an impact for the ground or another lump of body. "I'll show you what ShadowClan is made of!" She hoped the tomkit didn't mind that she didn't give him much time to process what was happening, she got rather excited and wanted to jump into the play sooner rather than a few moments later.
Badgerkit gave a sudden mew of surprise as Lostkit lunged at him, and he had no time to retaliate before Lostkit had lunged at him, tackling him to the ground. "Ha! And I'll show you what a rogue can do to a puny warrior!" He mewed, his expression tough and fierce looking. He felt much bigger at that moment; not only because he was a little bigger than the other kit, but also because he was caught up in their game. He used his back paws, keeping his claws carefully sheathed, and tried pushing her off gently, not wanting to hurt her. Badgerkit's green hues shone like miniature stars with excitement as he tried once more to push her off, struggling beneath her. She was actually quite strong; stronger than she appeared to be, at least. It surprised him how much stronger she appeared. Well, appearances are deceiving, Badgerkit thought with a shrug. He had been surprised that she had managed to pinpoint him so accurately. He shouldn't have been; perhaps without eyesight, Lostkit's other senses were much more powerful than the average cat's.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread