by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old November 8th, 2021, 08:57 PM
Happy kitty-cat

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Haven Springs

~Dewdrop~
Dewdrop padded forward uncertainly to a pool and dipped her paw in, then quickly drew it back. The water was way hotter than she expected. She put the paw in slower, prepared for the heat. At first, it felt a bit too hot but soon she got used to it. She decided to go all the way in and swim around for a while.
After finishing her swim she went and found one of the shallower pools near the back, away from most of the other cats. She waddled into the water and settled at a place where she could lay down with the water covering everything but her neck and head. She rested there enjoying the quiet.
(open to anyone)

Thunderclan - Nutleaf
Windclan - Splochfur
Riverclan - Fishface, Mistyheart
Shadowclan - Shadepelt, Duskfall
Loners - Echo, Loki
Kittypets - Misty, Luna

Last edited by TheHappyCat; November 8th, 2021 at 08:58 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:52 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@lamented duskfire // so sorry, the man ain't that sociable
His ear twitched at the sound of someone's voice and for a moment he believed as long as he didn't come up - his clanmate would walk away from the ominous shadow. This was wishful thinking. Wormbite wasn't rude by nature ,, and perhaps this cat needed him.. He couldn't exactly ignore him..

Ever so slowly the Dark Lord rose to his paws, water dripping down from his short fur. It only carried a twinge of dramatics - not on purpose. The towering warrior tilt his head, staring down blankly at .. "Shallowstep, " He mewed, cocking his head to the side. "Hello.." Wormbite continued to stare at him for a moment, awaiting for him to elaborate.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old November 8th, 2021, 10:40 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Shallowstep gulped, shrinking a bit at the cat's size.
"Oh. Uhhh sorry, I was just making sure you weren't... dead." He said, pausing at the last part.
He stared at Wormbite's dripping pelt, his fur flat against him. It intimidated him, but nevertheless, he wasn't going to act like a quivering mouse in front of a clanmate.
"Well, heh, sorry to bother you..." He trailed off, not necessarily knowing what else to say.
"You can go back to your... water dwelling."
Or whatever you were doing before. He thought, trying not to grunt as he eyed the detached warrior who seemed to have his thoughts run wild in a dark place. His face was unemotional, and his eyes were full of... well as far as he could tell, nothing.
It kinda disturbed him, but he met many freaky cats, so he was semi-used to it.
Key word being semi.

[ @x ghostie ]
( heh, that's fine ^^ neither is Shallowstep really :P this can just be a super short interaction if ya want! )
Old November 9th, 2021, 11:30 AM
chirps

Before he even had a chance to wander around the area, Kestrelstar felt a bullet of a cat shoot past him. Barely enough time was given to turn his head before the spray of warm water washed over him. His ears went back at the initial shock of it all before a purr rumbled in his chest. He could always count on Junipersong to kick things off with a bang. A smile formed on his face as he nodded to the she-cat before making his rounds to see how the rest of the Clan was taking everything in. A few cats followed her lead - namely Bearspot - and the RiverClan leader was glad that the day was starting off good.
[ @Dizerel @DeltaDace ]

A few cats seemed rather cautious, and by the look of pinned ears Cricketsting appeared as if he was going to bolt at the first possible moment. Kestrelstar watched a moment or two longer, unable to hide his amusement as the warrior fell into the pond. "It's just like swimming in Cattail!" he called with a hint of sarcasm, though the smile that stayed on his face proved to show that he was only lightheartedly joking.
[ @Dirtfur ]

A couple of apprentices were nearby gingerly testing out the water. He was sure it was all new to them - Kestrelstar recalled how surprised he had been to come across it. Ears alerted to Codpaw's question, the leader shook his head. "I scouted the area before bringing any of you here. The scent of twolegs is barely noticeable - I don't believe they've been here for quite some time," he reassured the young tom. Ivypaw, Hazelpaw, and Whitepaw seemed more willing to test the waters out, as did young Hawkpaw - but Kestrelstar let out a 'mrrow' of amusement as they quickly jumped right back out. It would definitely take some time getting used to.
[ @Angelique @Ravensong @WinterMara @mystical @Wicked Whirlpaw ]

Two warriors once again stole his interest as Kestrelstar continued to pace the perimeter of the springs. Liardfrost was a little skeptical of the entire thing, but Kestrelstar didn't find it necessary to intervene. The other though, Flaremist, seemed much more vocal about his opinions, so Kestrelstar approached him. "As you can see, this is still attached to RiverClan territory, or did your mentor not give you a tour of the territory as an apprentice?" An irritated look appeared in the tom's eye, but he let out a sigh. "If this was another's territory, I would've left it alone. The scent markers from RiverClan are still faintly here from when we were marking Lionsrange daily. If you have an issue with two new hot pools of water being found just in time for leaf-bare, please, let me know." There wasn't any rude tone in his voice, simply a statement, as Kestrelstar dipped his head and continued to pad around to observe his Clanmates.
[ @CatontheMoon - just for clarification, this patch of territory is still on RiverClan territory - it's between the Thicket and the base of the rocky slop that leads up to Lionsrange, now known as Rugged Range ^^]

Off to his right, his gaze landed just in time to catch Petuniapaw flop over. A pang of grief struck his heart; ever since Blizzardsky had gone missing the young apprentice seemed to have lost her spark. At least her mother was still in the Clan. As he readied himself to head over, he saw Frostpaw take a seat next to her. Good, it would do Petuniapaw well to have friends closer to her age around and supporting her through what he knew to be a rather difficult time. And joining them appeared to be Blizzardwind. He was... unsure where he stood with the tom, but it was good to see him readjusting to Clan life, and being reunited with his former apprentice.
[ @/Angelique @Raven~ @poisoned poppy ]

Feeling a gaze rake through his fur, burning like hot embers, Kestrelstar turned to lock eyes with Skysplash. He recalled their tussle in the clearing, but simply dipped his head to her. He understood her anger, just as he understood Morningpaw's, and every other cat that didn't trust him yet. Today, the demons that usually ate away at his confidence had taken a rest day, so he didn't have a worry about breaking down in front of his Clan. But he didn't say anything to her, just the small dip of his head before moving on.
[ @Wildwhisker ]

The call of a much more excited voice - similar to the energy Junipersong usually provided - turned Kestrelstar around. It still felt weird to receive praise, but the tom had been getting better at receiving it. He smiled towards Fogpaw, nodding. "Enjoy the springs, Fogpaw," he returned, deciding not to linger on the way his ears heated up at the compliment. He didn't want it to go to his head; there was still work to be done, and he hoped that his Clan didn't think he was introducing them to the springs simply to gain favor. Two warm pools wouldn't be enough to do that.
[ @SkeleN0va ]

Out of all the cats that had joined, Kestrelstar was relieved to see that Tumblepaw had joined him. Walking over to his apprentice, he gave a small smile. "This will be a great place to come relax after our days of training, don't you think?" There was a warmth to his tone, another jolt of realization that Tumblepaw had come back, had decided to give him another chance (unlike a few cats he could name). It warmed his heart, and the leader smiled at his apprentice with appreciation. Twisting his head, he nodded again to Codpaw as he came to join Tumblepaw.
[ @Papaya @/Ravensong ]

As another wave of water splashed towards him, Kestrelstar quickly flicked the stray droplets out of his eyes, lifting his head to see what appeared to be a water fight starting in one of the springs. A chuckle came from him as he dipped his head in parting to Tumblepaw, padding closer to the second spring. "Make sure to dunk her, Splashleap! Show her the real power of RiverClan's deputy!" the tom called, voice ending in laughter. Joy sparkles in his eyes and for the first time in a long time, he truly felt part of the Clan once more.
[ @Rani @gs29513 ]

Moving around to the start again, Kestrelstar took notice of Snakeheart and Sparrowskip. Part of him was curious to see, with how close the medicine cat was, if anyone would take the opportunity to push him in. Stars knew the tom could do with some loosening up. But Sparrowskip appeared to be taking his time, apart from startling his brother. Whisker twitched as humor shone in his gaze. He was glad to see that the medicine cat appeared to be warming up and getting over his own personal demons. To him, they had both come a long way from the cats who had been so battle hungry. Perhaps he wasn't the only one finally settling into his role.
[ @/Rani @:Grimmlin: ]

His head turned again to survey one of the nearby springs and - a pink nose and two ears sticking out from the water. If he had to wager a guess, Kestrelstar would say it was Wormbite, and as the tom emerged to reply to a greeting Shallowstep had offered, his suspicions were confirmed. The witty tom had always intrigued Kestrelstar - one of the reasons he had decided to make him a shield - and he couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.
[ @x ghostie @lamented duskfire ]

There was one cat who didn't appear present, and Kestrelstar couldn't help feel a little hurt. Frozenberry still hadn't shown their face, and an unfamiliar pain stabbed at his heart. He could understand their frustration, but part of him was starting to feel bitter over being avoided. Their scent couldn't be detected anywhere around camp, and though the leader had gone searching for them the first few days of being back, he also knew he couldn't be out of camp too long with how fragile the Clan's trust was in him now.

In the midst of his self-pity, the gray tabby managed to pull himself out of his own head as he spotted a rather late warrior. With a grin he trotted over to Plumstorm, nodding to her. Since their conversation at the border, he felt a little more comfortable around her. "I did, did I?" he replied, having caught her words. A cocky smirk appeared on his face as he surveyed the scene with yellow eyes once more. Everyone appeared to be having a good time - or at least were curious about the water. "Don't you want to take a dip? It might be a nice distraction from those," he mentioned, pointing a nose to the marks that were already in the healing process.
[ @implimm ]

Last edited by spade; November 9th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.
Old November 9th, 2021, 11:42 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Sky Whisper causiously walked back to camp, everything was to hot here. Alas a voice called out from behind her, where are you going!? I’m heading home! Sky Whisper yowled as the cat playfully tackled her. Haha very funny, Sky snorted. NOW I’m going home. The cat still followed her.

Bump me after 24 hours, someone be that cat please!
Old November 9th, 2021, 11:43 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Bramblepaw

He went into the water "hhot!" he meowed. Bramblepaw started to go swimming. letting his paws hit the bottom. he purred. "Kestrelstar this place is amazing!" the warmth on his paw and underbelly.

Last edited by Galaxy_; November 9th, 2021 at 11:44 AM.
Old November 9th, 2021, 11:45 AM
. . . .

Ivypaw went over to Bramblepaw. "Hello, Bramblepaw!" She purred, a glint of mischeviousness in her eye, as she tried to splash some water at him.
@Mr.Cheese

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old November 9th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Whirlpaw View Post
Ivypaw went over to Bramblepaw. "Hello, Bramblepaw!" She purred, a glint of mischeviousness in her eye, as she tried to splash some water at him.
@Mr.Cheese

Turning around he Purred back. As the water hit his face. "Hi Ivypaw!" he meowed pouncing at her hopping to make it onto her back to make her fall.
Old November 9th, 2021, 11:50 AM
. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cheese View Post
Turning around he Purred back. As the water hit his face. "Hi Ivypaw!" he meowed pouncing at her hopping to make it onto her back to make her fall.
"Ack!" Ivypaw yelped, as Bramblepaw knocked her over, "Oh, I'll get you back for this!" She said, grinning.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old November 9th, 2021, 11:56 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Whirlpaw View Post
"Ack!" Ivypaw yelped, as Bramblepaw knocked her over, "Oh, I'll get you back for this!" She said, grinning.

"Oh really?"
he meeowed as she got up. "Hmm Maybe? Not?" he mewoed going under the water and coming back up "Ouch The Hot Water hurts my eyes! Its to hard to do an underwater attack."