Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:00 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:58 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 04:58 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:50 PM

Old April 27th, 2024, 03:25 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
╔══•●•══╗
~riverwhisper~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader
[tags; @Marigoldwhisper ]
╚══•●•══╝

(we had a field trip to a restaurant for lunch and when we finished the bus was like 30 minutes late )

Riverwhisper chuckled. "I do suppose I didn't need to promise that," he said light-heartedly. But he could see Swanberry's gaze was far away from the conversation. "What's up?" he asked, concern evident in his eyes. "You can tell me anything. I don't mind. I want to make sure that you're not worried. This is a happy day. Nothing can change that." he added.

"Names. Hmm. I was thinking... Pumpkinkit? It's a cute name." he said with a look that suggested he was deep in thought. He wouldn't tell her his plan. He would name one of the kits Berrykit because Swanberry was so amazing, so why shouldn't he name one of their kits after her? Riverwhisper wanted it to be a surprise (mostly because he wanted to see the look on her face when he said that). He purred just thinking about it, and he twined his tail with hers unconsciously.
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Dude I freaking hate when busses are late! That literally happened to me on a Friday lol. What field trip was it, if ya don't mind me asking)

Swanberry expected herself to tense at the confrontation that Riverwhisper had voiced through a veil of kind and approachable words. But instead she leaned into the scruff of his neck and let out a sigh. The whole truth wouldn't be shared, but at least part of it. "Well, I've just got a lot on my mind lately. Between nonsense and more nonsense are stupid stupid stupid flash backs." Swanberry wrinkled her nose. "I just... I don't wanna be... Like them." She shuddered. There it was. Not entirely all of it, but a good portion of it, basically the root of her paranoia.

"My parents were, no, they are horrible. I just don't want that to happen to us... To me." She shook her head. She managed to muster a smile at her mates name suggestion, her eyes brightening like leaves in the sunlight.

"You're right, it is very petty." She agreed, finding herself eager to change the gruesome subject but also relieved that she was able to get this crap off her chest. A part of her hoped that Riverwhisper would push conversation just so she could truly spill her guts out.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; April 27th, 2024 at 03:26 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 09:31 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Dude I freaking hate when busses are late! That literally happened to me on a Friday lol. What field trip was it, if you don't mind me asking)

Swanberry expected herself to tense at the confrontation that Riverwhisper had voiced through a veil of kind and approachable words. But instead she leaned into the scruff of his neck and let out a sigh. The whole truth wouldn't be shared, but at least part of it. "Well, I've just got a lot on my mind lately. Between nonsense and more nonsense are stupid stupid stupid flash backs." Swanberry wrinkled her nose. "I just... I don't wanna be... Like them." She shuddered. There it was. Not entirely all of it, but a good portion of it, basically the root of her paranoia.

"My parents were, no, they are horrible. I just don't want that to happen to us... To me." She shook her head. She managed to muster a smile at her mates name suggestion, her eyes brightening like leaves in the sunlight.

"You're right, it is very pretty." She agreed, finding herself eager to change the gruesome subject but also relieved that she was able to get this crap off her chest. A part of her hoped that Riverwhisper would push conversation just so she could truly spill her guts out.

╔══•●•══╗

~`riverwhisper`~
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
╚══•●•══╝

Riverwhisper could sense his mate was still worried. He tipped his head, concerned. "Are you ok? You look like you're not telling me everything." he asked. He let her lean into him, licking her fur comfortingly. "I get it. I don't want to to end up anything like Father." he confessed. He wouldn't do that. Riverwhisper was above that. Still, he could still feel the searing pain of Father's claws across his cheek and he rubbed the scar, as if it would go away if he touched it. He leaned into her as well, and he stroked her comfortingly with his tail.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; April 28th, 2024 at 09:32 PM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:40 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: "Your first breath took ours away" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

╔══•●•══╗

~`riverwhisper`~
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
╚══•●•══╝

Riverwhisper could sense his mate was still worried. He tipped his head, concerned. "Are you ok? You look like you're not telling me everything." he asked. He let her lean into him, licking her fur comfortingly. "I get it. I don't want to to end up anything like Father." he confessed. He wouldn't do that. Riverwhisper was above that. Still, he could still feel the searing pain of Father's claws across his cheek and he rubbed the scar, as if it would go away if he touched it. He leaned into her as well, and he stroked her comfortingly with his tail.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Har har," Swanberry laughed unevenly as she tried to break the tension that bubbled in her throat. "I mean, there's hope for you of course," she smiled brightly at him. "I just uh..."

Just what? She just what?! Honestly, sometimes Swanberry felt like a babbling mess, always saying too much or too little. Hopefully Riverwhisper didn't see her stupid awkwardness as malicious.

"I mean, I didn't grow up in the best environment, neither did you. And well... My mother was scared all the time, she was always looking around like something was out to get 'er. I'd ask her what's wrong but she'd never tell me. Due to her crushing paranoia," Swanberry winced mid sentence. She was just like her mother already... She has started to grow more skidding as her birthing drew closer and closer. No no no no no. "She... She could barely look after me or my littermates. It wasn't her fault, but I grew to resent her. I wish I hadn't. Plus, when I finally came to my darn scenes," anger rose in her tone, making it bitter and icy. "She died. Father killed 'er. I actually quite liked 'em too. He was the one who'd take me out to see territory, he was the one who'd spend hours trying to find or memorize bird songs."

Swanberry slumped, her whole pale body almost caving in on itself. "He was my rock. He shaped me into the cat I am today. Never could I have imagined his intentions."

She remembered it all to well. The stench of copper, the shrill cry of demanding answers, tears many tears. "I'm sure he would've killed me to if he could. I don't know where he is now, but I don't care." Swanberry snarled. "I could care less where that mousebrain went. I never wanna see him again."

The she-cat then stood still and quiet as she shuffled away from her mate. She honestly felt like clawing something right now and she found the sand as a good substitute. She ran her perfectly white claws throughout the golden waves of grainy rocks, her expression twisted into a tight look of worry.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!