Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM

Old January 5th, 2024, 07:08 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Littleshock
Warrior || She/her || 18 Moons || Purrks: none

"You scared the pellets outta me!" She hissed, though there was no venom behind her words. It was nice to have someone just... exist with her. No judgement, no anger, just letting their emotions out for the voles and rabbits to listen to. Even if she had no idea when he got here. "It is! And so is slicing at these stupid plants." She began swiping at the heather once more, inviting Creekchill to join her with a flick of her orange tail.

It had only been a minute or two before dumb and dumber arrived to worsen her day even further. Blazesong arrived first, screeching about her oh so precious nose. " Well maybe you deserve to get clawed! Clearly you can't hear, see, smell, or think considerin' you walked up to me! Imagine if I yelled at a hound for bitin' me when I leapt into it's jaws. What an idiot. I don't need a lecture from you. You mean nothing to me. Back off." The molly scoffed at Blazesong's self righteousness, before turning towards Snowstorm. Why did everyone suddenly flock here??? And why do they all think they can give me commands? "I'll do what I please. I'm not hurting anyone, I'm not going against the clan's hivemind, nothin'. I was alone before you bird brains showed up."

Blazesong wanted to jump in front of some heather? That's fine. We're surrounded by it moron. She thought smugly, before turning to start slicing at a different batch of the plants. This time however, she made sure to slice them from top to bottom; rather than just slicing them once at the stalks. Hopefully it would piss the warrior off more.
@Cherry~ @Blaze_Songs239 @-_-_Dark_-_-
Snowstorm shook her head, *why is she so stuborn*. "Hey," she said in a calm voice, "Kill the grass and plants, but just don't kill any cats.
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:48 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Littleshock
Warrior || She/her || 18 Moons || Purrks: none

"You scared the pellets outta me!" She hissed, though there was no venom behind her words. It was nice to have someone just... exist with her. No judgement, no anger, just letting their emotions out for the voles and rabbits to listen to. Even if she had no idea when he got here. "It is! And so is slicing at these stupid plants." She began swiping at the heather once more, inviting Creekchill to join her with a flick of her orange tail.

It had only been a minute or two before dumb and dumber arrived to worsen her day even further. Blazesong arrived first, screeching about her oh so precious nose. " Well maybe you deserve to get clawed! Clearly you can't hear, see, smell, or think considerin' you walked up to me! Imagine if I yelled at a hound for bitin' me when I leapt into it's jaws. What an idiot. I don't need a lecture from you. You mean nothing to me. Back off." The molly scoffed at Blazesong's self righteousness, before turning towards Snowstorm. Why did everyone suddenly flock here??? And why do they all think they can give me commands? "I'll do what I please. I'm not hurting anyone, I'm not going against the clan's hivemind, nothin'. I was alone before you bird brains showed up."

Blazesong wanted to jump in front of some heather? That's fine. We're surrounded by it moron. She thought smugly, before turning to start slicing at a different batch of the plants. This time however, she made sure to slice them from top to bottom; rather than just slicing them once at the stalks. Hopefully it would piss the warrior off more.
@Cherry~ @Blaze_Songs239 @-_-_Dark_-_-

This idiot wanted to annoy her. She didn't care. "Listen here, all-mighty warrior," Blazesong said, voice low and dangerous. "This isn't what you should be doing to get out your anger. The heather needs room to grow. And apparently, your brain is at max capacity with how dumb you are." she sighed, suddenly weary. "We all hate the situation WindClan is in. Our medicine cat- well, nevermind about that. I hope you lose a claw with that idiotic attitude," she added haughtily, tail-tip flicking in disdain before stalking away, making sure to lash it across Littleshock's face. "You touch that patch of heather and I'm stuffing your nest full of dead hornets!" she snapped, and meant it. It was like murdering a baby. It wouldn't be able to reproduce, then what would happen? Nothing good.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:38 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

His patrolmates had taken so long to show up that Creekchill had ended up wandering off, wondering if he could get away with skipping this patrol. His hopes were dashed when both Redspring and Beastpaw eventually showed up. He had half a mind to chastise them both for being so late, but he knew that would make him a bit of a hypocrite.

So, instead, he lead them both out to the Sky Glade without saying a word. He did want them to know he was annoyed with them, but he also didn't want to turn it into too big of a deal.

Once they arrived at the Sky Glade, he cast them both a glance. "We'll go our own ways and see what we can find. Don't waste time, we're already behind." Heh, "Don't waste time!" was not a phrase that frequently came out of Creekchill's mouth. But, he wasn't interested in getting a patrol punishment. Hopefully Fallownose was in a good mood and would allow them to report a few minutes late.

The brown-and-cream tom went off in his own direction, mouth open to scent for prey. He eventually caught the scent of a mouse. Not much, but at least he wouldn't come back empty-pawed. Upon seeing little tracks in the dirt, he dropped into a hunting crouch and followed them.

The mouse wasn't too far away, munching on some seeds. With an efficient and quick leap, Creekchill captured the small creature in his jaws and brought its life to a swift end. Burying the mouse to retrieve later, he went searching for more.

Several more minutes of searching produced no additional scent trails, so he resigned himself to just bringing this mouse back. If Fallownose wanted to complain, he'd just let the words go in one ear and out the other. At least he was actually out here in the cold trying.

Grabbing his mouse, he went back to wait for the others.

( As a heads up, this patrol will be reported in the evening on January 9th, probably around 5:00 PM Pacific. Don't worry about posting order, just get your post in before then! I'll try to remember to bump you guys if needed but I may forget )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 8th, 2024, 02:50 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Redspring followed Creekchill into the Sky Glade, silent along with the warrior as he padded through the cold WindClan territory. He hated leaf-bare. The tom listened as Creekchill told them that they'd all split up. Good. That made things easier. Time to just get this over with.

With that he disappeared off into the other direction. He tasted the air to find prey, and of course the closest thing he could detect was a rabbit. Ugh. Just his luck. It was too cold to chase a rabbit through the snow, but he could try. He just wanted to get the patrol over with.

He found the tracks without much trouble and began stalking them watching the little bunny in the snow. It was a scrawny thing, but it would do. He thought to himself as he crept closer and closer. Thankfully the rabbit didn't detect him and he was able to pounce on and kill the creature fairly easily. Thank StarClan he wouldn't have to chase the speedy animal. They were quite annoying.

He quickly buried it and continued to search for prey, coming across another rabbit. Again. He did the same routine, tracking and stalking it, yet this time the creature perked up and heard him coming. The timid thing began to run away, to which the warrior gave chase.

He sprinted through the cold, chasing it and finally gaining on it and catching it. He padded back with the rabbit in his mouth, going and fetching the smaller and scrawnier one and bringing them both to where Creekchill waited.

. . .
@Cherry~ @GhostlyStarfinder

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!
Old January 10th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was a frigid day on the territory and Crowtooth was going to kill somebody if he didnt come back with something. That somebody would probably be Littleshock but eh, it meant it would benefit the clan in the end.

But seriously it was so cold this morning there was no prey to find, all hidden below the surface, and no herbs either, all buried beneath the snow. The herbs was more of an issue than the prey, the prey pile well stocked but the herb store depleted after the clearing debacle...... But what were the chances of finding herbs in this cold?

A scent of mouse drew the desperate tom to a bush and he eagerly dove in only to find a frozen lump. The poor thing had hidden overnight trying to shelter in the bush and had frozen overnight, now little more than a solid mass. There was no hunting or eating this, nor would he want to.

It wasnt for naught however, as looking up the tom came into contact with another frozen object. A cluster of juniper berries that survived falling inside the bush and were further preserved by the frost. Yes! These would still be good right? Probably, he hoped, the tom grabbed them all and hurried to run home regardless, hoping to spare himself the frozen pads.

Last edited by Rani; January 10th, 2024 at 08:51 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:53 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Turns out the food found her, because while she was meandering the territory, Firestorm found a vole, frozen stiff. Oh well, surely Spots would eat it anyways.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 16th, 2024, 02:05 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: Sky Glade

Ivysnow has amber eyes, so please disregard the fact her eyes are red in this photo. I had to change them to amber in order for her to be accepted.

Ivysnow
WindClan Warrior - 37 Moons

____

Ivysnow bounded along the snowy ground, her paws scraping up snow.

The silver-and-white she-cat had come to the Sky Glade in search of prey. Her tail tip twitched as she tasted the air.

A small, white shape was jumping up and down in the snow, in search of acorns.

A snow hare!

Ivysnow was close enough where she didn't have to crouch. Instead, she sprung, landing square on the hare.

She gave it a quick bite to the neck, killing it before it could squeal.

[ + 1 Snow Hare ]

Satisfied with her catch, Ivysnow headed back towards the camp.

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old February 25th, 2024, 12:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Not one to enjoy the idea of sitting around doing nothing, Dapplebreeze had seen her darling new apprentice off and gotten a wonderful idea. A spot of hunting to provide a fresh meal for the returned Brightpaw while they spoke. She thought it would do them some good to have some bonding done, after all! She had no doubt that with Twilightstar and Bravebird in tow the young one would return with a proper workout and famished, but unharmed, and she looked forward to beginning their training as swiftly as possible! Stars knew how much time had been wasted for the poor dear already.

Dainty paws roaming around the open region, however, the senior warrior had little luck finding prey. Perhaps it was the time? Like it or not, it was also leaf-bare, and until the snow left, prey would remain scarce for some time. A sigh escaped the patched former queen, disappointed when she realized there was nary a fresh track to find. Perhaps this was a sign from StarClan to head on out with her apprentice and teach her how to hunt properly instead of coddling her from the start. She knew she had a habit of mothering her own apprentices... maybe she should seek help for that? A sterner training partner that could balance her own softer nature when it came to the younger generation.

Nose wrinkled in thought, Dapplebreeze sat down, round face towards the heavens as she took appreciation of the cloudless sky above. The season was evident, however, when not even a single bird of prey could be seen in the breeze. It felt almost like the portent of an omen. The calm before the storm. Hackles raising with worry, the former queen shook herself, concern etched clearly on her face. She truly must be getting old, if she could allow such superstitious nonsense to cloud her vision. And yet a part of her that she could not ignore was screaming. Letting her know it would be best to go back home.

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 10th, 2024, 02:32 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@MockingRabbit (figured we should move this along) @Collieheart (in case you want Sweetpaw to catch up)
Since the apprentice assigned to accompany them had yet to be seen, Deadmoon was content to follow Rabbiteye out of camp after a quick dip of the head to reciprocate his greeting. She managed to move at a decently swift pace on the way to Sky Glade. But....it smelled weird. There had been warnings of minks about, and while she hadn´t seen them(fortunately), it was something to be wary of. Deadmoon didn´t know the scent of them, but she was suspicious. Didn´t feel like getting taken apart by the little weasels today, no siree. Cresting a small rise she was, alas, proven a bit correct in her thought that the minks might be about. At least, there was something hanging around, lithe bodies too small to be cats but too large to be prey flitting about. Casting a nervous glance to her partner, they had been told to hunt but surely not the minks, she mewed with more than a hint of trepidation What should we do? I don´t think we can hunt with them here!
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:46 AM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw had to run to catch up with the patrol, having got caught up in the nursery talking to Leopardkit. As she reached the two warriors, she ducked her head and apologized quickly, not wanting to bother with excuses. She was quickly redirected as the animals crowding around came into view, and she looked nervously at Deadmoon, looking to Rabbiteye for what to do.

{ @MockingRabbit @gs29513 // sorry! lifes been life but thanks for letting me catch up o7 }

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan