Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:12 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:10 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:05 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:53 AM
A rather... grim......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Ribbitkit giggled a little. "I've got you know!" he mewed, before aiming a couple of blows at his brother's flank. He then proceeded to swipe at his brother's tail, before hopping away and allowing Croakingkit to recover and get back up.
Croakingkit gave a fake meow of pain before diving at Ribbitkit, more just trying to headbutt his chest.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:50 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Undertaker (oops, i'll remember in the future)
"o-ok, let's go then."
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:56 AM
oyasumi

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Falcondive let a little unamused snort at the agitated she-cat, displeased with the entire situation. Especially Icestar's reaction and Daisybloom's idiocy.

"Anyone willing to lie about their injuries in order to get treatment is a fox-heart that should not be trusted. I do not care if she was dying, you should not lie to your medicine cat." His smoldering gaze was on Ivyshade. "Everyone stinks of fish now, what clings to you is not evidence of an attack."

He shook his head, already tired of looking at the she-cat controlled by her Emotions and the cats not recognizing the seriousness of her deception. Her willingness to lie over wounds caused by Twolegs was more of a red flag than Honeyleaf's shady behavior.

Painfully, he headed out of the den. "Have fun with Liarshade, Irisflame."

[ since she wasn't roleplayed being attacked by a RiverClan cat, it didn't happen. She's free to lie about it but if someone brought it up to RC it'd be easily contested haha. @Moon Lily, @Spiderfrost, @PeppermintRabbit ]
@Moon Lily, @Spiderfrost, @BILL
(yeah i didn't rp that so i will have her lie about the whole thing, i'm going to have it that some jerk twoleg kits got her tail and she was embarrassed to say she let twolegs catch her, real sorry about this i'll do my best to remember next time)

Ivyshade decided she didn't like Falcondive very much. She yelled after him "FALCONJERK! Twolegs got me! You happy now!"

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:28 PM
oyasumi

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily @BILL

Cricketkit was sick of her denmates constantly roughhousing in the nursery and knocking into her while she was trying to sleep. If they're going to be massive mousebrains and not have any consideration for those of us who are sleeping, I guess I won't sleep there anymore. She wandered into the medicine den, tail flicking in annoyance. She figured if she wasn't going to sleep, she could at least make herself useful. "Irisflame? Do you need any help? She called, oblivious to the argument that was going on in front of her. "I could get wet moss, or find cobwebs, or sort herbs for you if you want..."

Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingkit gave a fake meow of pain before diving at Ribbitkit, more just trying to headbutt his chest.
Ribbitkit stumbled backwards as Croakingkit butted his head against his chest. He hopped right back up and backed away before launching forward a pouncing on top of his brother.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Ribbitkit stumbled backwards as Croakingkit butted his head against his chest. He hopped right back up and backed away before launching forward a pouncing on top of his brother.
Croakingkit was immediately squashed and he started to wiggle and squirm to attempt to get free.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:14 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Beau / @Loon / @Slushie / @Fuzzy / @Simul ]

When Gildingleaf answered yes, Flintfreckle dashed out of the nursery on a heartbeat. It felt wrong, to be doing this for any cat but Sagedust, but he couldn’t much complain when she was feeding their kits. He grabbed the biggest piece of prey he could find - which happened to be a plump vole - and he grabbed it and trotted back to the nursery without hesitation. His pelt continued to prickle with the wrong bed of these actions but he pushed them away as he entered the nursery. Flintfreckle paused as he saw the kits and Gildingleaf, who all looked very tired and hungry. Relief flowed through him to see the kits suckling. He padded quietly over to a tired, grief-stricken looking Gildingleaf, heart heavy and he felt like it was broken beyond repair. He put on a brave face and put the vole down at her paws, a soft smile on his face. “Thank you.” The speckled tom breathed. Her own kit was suckling with his, and they all seemed to be pressing in on each other, clinging to the warmth and smell of milk. “Anything more I can do for you?” His voice was barely above that of a whisper as he gazed at his kits, who would never know their real mother.

x

Pinekit didn’t care about the she-cats smell anymore. It was obviously her mother! She didn’t know why any other cat would suckle her and her littermates. She had probably just been doing something! Pinekit realized the male smell that seemed to be wafting grief but love at the same time must be her father as she let out a small burp, mirroring one of her brothers, and felt his paws at her side. She let out a tiny mewl, hoping that would deter him, and went back to suckling. Now that she had food, she didn’t want to stop until she could eat no more.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:24 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw woke with a start his body bleeding and bruised and the damage on his paws reopened. He looked around the clearing for someone he could trust to talk to since he couldn’t even look at Falconkit without feeling like a failure.
@The Shadow Flower

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw woke with a start his body bleeding and bruised and the damage on his paws reopened. He looked around the clearing for someone he could trust to talk to since he couldn’t even look at Falconkit without feeling like a failure.
@The Shadow Flower
BerryKit would notice BlackKit as she was watching the busy clearing.
She’d pad over quietly.
Hey, you ok? You don’t look too good.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:28 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
BerryKit would notice BlackKit as she was watching the busy clearing.
She’d pad over quietly.
Hey, you ok? You don’t look too good.
Blackpaw shook his head, “I’m not, I hurt Falconkit’s feelings and now she hates me.” he said bowing his head in shame.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread