by dino.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:38 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:35 PM

Old May 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM

Rainpaw glanced around her surroundings ears flicking, silently creeping forward towards the rustle of a small critter

Deadpaw stalked forward his eyes fixed on Rainpaw, a low snarl rumbled through his chest before swiftly moving forward closing in on his clanmate

Last edited by BEAR.; May 6th, 2017 at 10:53 PM. Reason: 2 post merge
Old May 7th, 2017, 10:14 AM

My Mood: Bored
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
Crow slowly opened his eyes as he heard mumbling, getting up and stretching his legs. He looked down, noticing the cat below him, and cocked his head, watching with a smile. "That cat would be me." He said, staying on his branch.
RedScar looked up an amused gleam in his eye "Watcha doing all the way up there" he asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
Crow slowly opened his eyes as he heard mumbling, getting up and stretching his legs. He looked down, noticing the cat below him, and cocked his head, watching with a smile. "That cat would be me." He said, staying on his branch.
He blinked tail lashing "Deadpaw! Rainpaw!" He called, the bushes around them rustled as a massive black and brown tom charged into sight the ferns across from him rustled as well and a small silver she cat appeared,

Last edited by BEAR.; May 7th, 2017 at 11:46 AM. Reason: double post merge
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:21 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Nightleap smiled at the tom half-heartedly. She didn't know what to make of the tom's words, but it sounded like he was getting nervous. What did he have to be nervous with her about? Then again, why was she getting so flustered around him all of a sudden? Did she have feelings for him? She mentally shook her head harshly. No, the black she-cat refused to fall in love once more. Not with her history with Toms. Then again, Snakesnap had a slightly similar history. Maybe...
"Snakesnap," she started, "you could never be a burden to me. You're my friend, and I care deeply for you..." she felt heat rising through her pelt and burning her ears. The female could hear her own heartbeat, and it felt like her stomach would jump straight out of her throat. 'Why is this so hard? Why am I even doing this?' she thought. Why was she doing it? Was it because she felt something deeper than friendship towards the tom? What about their history? He had been there with her for so long, and even when she disappeared in the corner of the clearing after Wolfpaw's untimely death, he had been there.
It didn't matter though, as Nightleap was still nervous about having feelings for Toms again. All they had ever done when more than friends was either abuse her or die on her soon after they confessed their love. She didn't wand Snakesnap to die. She also knew Snakesnap's history with his romantic interests. He pushed them away, and she didn't want him to do that to her. Maybe he wouldn't. There was only one way to find out.
"Snakesnap..." she paused, building up the courage to say it.
"I... I think I.... Might... Love you..."

His affection for Nightleap was different from all of those other she-cats that he had messed around with. Gradually, throughout Snakesnap’s conversation with Nightleap, he had realized that in the way that he acted around her. He was more sincere, more attentive. Nightleap had always been there, throughout all of his flings. Gazing off into the trees with their abundance of newly green leaves, he felt his heartbeat quicken with every word that she said. Nightleap was his friend; that was what she had said just then. She isn’t in love with me, he confirmed, a rock settling itself in his chest and pushing down, giving him a sinking feeling. One of disappointment—and was that a tinge of sorrow, grazing the surface and almost showing in his expression? Quickly, he stilled his face, masking his subtle unhappiness. He didn’t know what he was to say; should he go out and say that he loved her more than just a friend..?

At Nightleap saying his name once more, he looked over at her with curiosity replacing his earlier stone-cold expression. Listening to what she had to say, Snakesnap froze. It seemed that Nightleap had done his work for him. He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. She might love me. Admittedly, he was rather nervous, unsure how he should respond. Having not expected it yet still hoping for this moment in some subconscious part of him, his body didn’t know how to react. For the moment, all he did was repeat the words that she had said in his mind, over and over. She’s in love with me. The single sentence cycled through his brain and began to fade as the snowshoe warrior calmed himself. Snakesnap opened his eyes and let out his breath along with his fears. It would be alright. After a moment of hesitation, he said what he had yearned to say to someone since first rejecting a molly.

“I love you too.”

His words were careful and his speech was slowed, giving him time to think before finishing his sentence. One sentence, and yet it held so much meaning. With their confessions, Snakesnap couldn’t help but wonder: were they to become mates? Or would they leave it at that, both unable to ask the other due to their histories? He could only wait. Time would tell.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; May 9th, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
His affection for Nightleap was different from all of those other she-cats that he had messed around with. Gradually, throughout Snakesnap’s conversation with Nightleap, he had realized that in the way that he acted around her. He was more sincere, more attentive. Nightleap had always been there, throughout all of his flings. Gazing off into the trees with their abundance of newly green leaves, he felt his heartbeat quicken with every word that she said. Nightleap was his friend; that was what she had said just then. She isn’t in love with me, he confirmed, a rock settling itself in his chest and pushing down, giving him a sinking feeling. One of disappointment—and was that a tinge of sorrow, grazing the surface and almost showing in his expression. Quickly, he stilled his face, masking his subtle unhappiness. He didn’t know what he was to say; should he go out and say that he loved her more than just a friend..?

At Nightleap saying his name once more, he looked over at her with curiosity replacing his earlier stone-cold expression. Listening to what she had to say, Snakesnap froze. It seemed that Nightleap had done his work for him. He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. She might love me. Admittedly, he was rather nervous, unsure how he should respond. Having not expected it yet still hoping for this moment in some subconscious part of him, his body didn’t know how to react. For the moment, all he did was repeat the words that she had said in his mind, over and over. She’s in love with me. The single sentence cycled through his brain and began to fade as the snowshoe warrior calmed himself. Snakesnap opened his eyes and let out his breath along with his fears. It would be alright. After a moment of hesitation, he said what he had yearned to say to someone since first rejecting a molly.

“I love you too.”

His words were careful and his speech was slowed, giving him time to think before finishing his sentence. One sentence, and yet it held so much meaning. With their confessions, Snakesnap couldn’t help but wonder: were they to become mates? Or would they leave it at that, both unable to ask the other due to their histories? He could only wait. Time would tell.
((AAHHH OUR LITTLE BABIES ARE GROWING UP XD))

Nightleap smiled at his words. Her ears perked and her overall stance turned upsidedown with excitement. But, the question remained; what happens next? As the dark feline bounded up to her newfound love like a happy-go-lucky kit, she thought about it. Would they become mates now that they confessed their love to each other? A part of her wanted to, but then there was a good chance at kits, which she didn't want to have for fear of losing them. The molly mentally shook her head as she nuzzled Snakesnap's chest. It was the first time she had ever felt his soft underfur, though the fact that both of them were so skinny and malnourished made it a very boney experience for the she-cat.
'He loves me...' was all she could think about while inhaling his scent. She had been this close to a cat only once before, and that's when she was brutally reminded of her past relationships, romantic and non. She froze where she sat for but a moment as she remembered Wolfpaw, as well as her first and second mates. She didn't want it to happen to Snakesnap. She pulled away slightly and looked up into his eyes.
"Snakesnap, what happens now?"
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Ugh. The cold of the early morning always chilled Redflight through. Did it have to be so cold out here all the time? Why did it have to be so cold out here? She wondered if WindClan cats, or ThunderClan cats ever got this cold. They probably just curled up in their nice little nests and laughed at all the freezing ShadowClanners. Thankfully for Redflight, she had somewhat of a thicker pelt. What about Scorpionsting? Was he doing alright too? Oh, the Abyssinian hoped so. Though she would never admit it, she didn't want the tom to get hurt. 'Stay safe' were not words that would ever leave her maw, however.

They just wouldn't.

Because Redflight was not one of those cats who would show her care for someone else. Why should she? No one had ever bothered to show her how much they cared about her. So she wasn't going to do the same for them. 'Treat others the way you want to be treated' ran through her head, but she'd been doing that pretty much all her life-- up until she became a warrior-- and no one had ever treated her that way. Truth be told, though, she hadn't exactly been the nicest cat growing up either. She'd tried, of course. Scorpionsting still hung around... why did he? Why would he hang around the cat who was a jerk? The cat who didn't seem to care about anyone at all?

Why on earth did he want to spend time with her?

No matter how much she tried, Redflight couldn't figure it out. Maybe it was time to try and show him a little bit of kindness in return. Maybe it was time to give him what he would want... just the slightest bit of friendship. Maybe it was time to show that she appreciated his efforts and would thank him for them later.

Maybe it was time to ask him why.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 8th, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old May 9th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ugh. The cold of the early morning always chilled Redflight through. Did it have to be so cold out here all the time? Why did it have to be so cold out here? She wondered if WindClan cats, or ThunderClan cats ever got this cold. They probably just curled up in their nice little nests and laughed at all the freezing ShadowClanners. Thankfully for Redflight, she had somewhat of a thicker pelt. What about Scorpionsting? Was he doing alright too? Oh, the Abyssinian hoped so. Though she would never admit it, she didn't want the tom to get hurt. 'Stay safe' were not words that would ever leave her maw, however.

They just wouldn't.

Because Redflight was not one of those cats who would show her care for someone else. Why should she? No one had ever bothered to show her how much they cared about her. So she wasn't going to do the same for them. 'Treat others the way you want to be treated' ran through her head, but she'd been doing that pretty much all her life-- up until she became a warrior-- and no one had ever treated her that way. Truth be told, though, she hadn't exactly been the nicest cat growing up either. She'd tried, of course. Scorpionsting still hung around... why did he? Why would he hang around the cat who was a jerk? The cat who didn't seem to care about anyone at all?

Why on earth did he want to spend time with her?

No matter how much she tried, Redflight couldn't figure it out. Maybe it was time to try and show him a little bit of kindness in return. Maybe it was time to give him what he would want... just the slightest bit of friendship. Maybe it was time to show that she appreciated his efforts and would thank him for them later.

Maybe it was time to ask him why.

Due to scorpionstings excessive shivering he mandated to step on three sticks chasing away what prey he had stumbled upon that afternoon. The patrol had abandon him to return with what they had caught while he struggled to keep a positive attitude towards his failure. Now he was faced with anger and uncertainty. He took long strides his eyes low and his chest puffed out agasint the cold. By now his hope was now depleted to the lowest of lows, than out of nowhere a rabbit came bonding. Hurried with a frantic heart. He flinched as it charged past him. Jumping back with surprise the wiry Tom stood astounded. Wndclan rabbit? With honest opinion the Tom was better suited for fast prey, no slimy, no feathery fur, no small rodents. He liked the taste but he can certainly hunt rabbits better.

Than. He sprinted.

He was small and slender and could run faster than anybody in Shadowclan out together. As he took off her felt rhe brush of wind hit him like a blow from an unseen enemy. As he sped after the rabbit the overwhelming scent of Windclans moors danced through the air and blasting him in the face. Awesome. Scorpionsting went chasing leaping over a rotted log and last a dead bush before he was on its tail with ease. Taking long strides until suddnely another scent blasted by. Redflight. He smiled subconsciously as he rushed after the rabbit. He would impress her. He was detirmined to make her proud, make her happy. Or something like that.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 9th, 2017, 06:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Due to scorpionstings excessive shivering he mandated to step on three sticks chasing away what prey he had stumbled upon that afternoon. The patrol had abandon him to return with what they had caught while he struggled to keep a positive attitude towards his failure. Now he was faced with anger and uncertainty. He took long strides his eyes low and his chest puffed out agasint the cold. By now his hope was now depleted to the lowest of lows, than out of nowhere a rabbit came bonding. Hurried with a frantic heart. He flinched as it charged past him. Jumping back with surprise the wiry Tom stood astounded. Wndclan rabbit? With honest opinion the Tom was better suited for fast prey, no slimy, no feathery fur, no small rodents. He liked the taste but he can certainly hunt rabbits better.

Than. He sprinted.

He was small and slender and could run faster than anybody in Shadowclan out together. As he took off her felt rhe brush of wind hit him like a blow from an unseen enemy. As he sped after the rabbit the overwhelming scent of Windclans moors danced through the air and blasting him in the face. Awesome. Scorpionsting went chasing leaping over a rotted log and last a dead bush before he was on its tail with ease. Taking long strides until suddnely another scent blasted by. Redflight. He smiled subconsciously as he rushed after the rabbit. He would impress her. He was detirmined to make her proud, make her happy. Or something like that.
"This is stupid. He's not going to be out here. What am I doing out here, anyways?" Redflight grumbled. The colder weather didn't really bother her that much, but she knew that the tom she was (secretly) looking for wouldn't be out in the colder weather. And then the tom passed her like an arrow. Like a bullet. Like the rabbit that had just sprinted past. Sighing, the she cat almost unwillingly followed. But she wanted to talk. At the same time, she didn't want to make the tom lose his prey... that would be rude! And mean. And, while normally, Redflight wouldn't mind being labeled as either one... this time she thought it might be nice to be labeled as a good cat. Scorp! She shouted out in her mind, but in reality, she kept absolutely silent, trailing like a red feather. She didn't want to upset the tom. He was one of the most good natured cats that she knew.
So if she were able to upset him, then she was doing something wrong. Though, Redflight was used to being told that she was doing things wrong. Her expression calm, she wove through the trees as though she were trailing something-- which she were, Scorpionsting. The slimmer tom was quick. She would give him that. And, he had been a good friend to her. So far... but why? Even when she'd yelled at him he hadn't gone away. He was like one of the overeager kits in the nursery, smiling and friendly... and Redflight didn't quite know how to place the honey-like feeling he gave her. Or perhaps she did... but if that was the case, then she was definitely going to deny it.
"Scorpionsting...I really want to talk to you." She mewed under her breath so that he wouldn't hear her. Uh-uh. He wasn't going to know that she wanted him. No way. That was definitely off limits in her mind... after all, what cat ever got anything they wanted by just admitting their feelings out loud? No regrets? That wasn't possible, at least not in Redflight's 'History of Crushing.' Ew... she was crushing on him? Well, at least that made sense. And no, she wasn't going to deny her feelings and make a big deal out of this. She was going to absolutely and positively ignore them. If that was even what they were, anyways.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 9th, 2017, 11:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"This is stupid. He's not going to be out here. What am I doing out here, anyways?" Redflight grumbled. The colder weather didn't really bother her that much, but she knew that the tom she was (secretly) looking for wouldn't be out in the colder weather. And then the tom passed her like an arrow. Like a bullet. Like the rabbit that had just sprinted past. Sighing, the she cat almost unwillingly followed. But she wanted to talk. At the same time, she didn't want to make the tom lose his prey... that would be rude! And mean. And, while normally, Redflight wouldn't mind being labeled as either one... this time she thought it might be nice to be labeled as a good cat. Scorp! She shouted out in her mind, but in reality, she kept absolutely silent, trailing like a red feather. She didn't want to upset the tom. He was one of the most good natured cats that she knew.
So if she were able to upset him, then she was doing something wrong. Though, Redflight was used to being told that she was doing things wrong. Her expression calm, she wove through the trees as though she were trailing something-- which she were, Scorpionsting. The slimmer tom was quick. She would give him that. And, he had been a good friend to her. So far... but why? Even when she'd yelled at him he hadn't gone away. He was like one of the overeager kits in the nursery, smiling and friendly... and Redflight didn't quite know how to place the honey-like feeling he gave her. Or perhaps she did... but if that was the case, then she was definitely going to deny it.
"Scorpionsting...I really want to talk to you." She mewed under her breath so that he wouldn't hear her. Uh-uh. He wasn't going to know that she wanted him. No way. That was definitely off limits in her mind... after all, what cat ever got anything they wanted by just admitting their feelings out loud? No regrets? That wasn't possible, at least not in Redflight's 'History of Crushing.' Ew... she was crushing on him? Well, at least that made sense. And no, she wasn't going to deny her feelings and make a big deal out of this. She was going to absolutely and positively ignore them. If that was even what they were, anyways.

Scorpionstings went leaping and chasing after the rabbit almost to happy to have scented redflight that he began to show boat. Flagging his tail until he dissappeared from sight. Into the bushes he went chasing and flagging his tail anyways. When suddnely he felt a hard blow to his chest. He was winded and toppled right over it. This unseen hard force that knocked him in the chest, he landed flat on his back with an oof. he just lay there. Winded. Looking dumb. He groaned and looked back up, a twig was rattling just above his head. "Oh... That was you..." he groaned through grit teeth as he shuffled onto his one side. Laying there and allowing his breath to come back to him. In slow. Slow. Slow breaths. Now he thought of redflight. The retort he would recieve for being like that.

Darn.

Finally he gained back breath and stood. Weakly wobbling on his thin legs. He gained the courage and stumbled over towards the last known location of redflight. Multiple times had he put up, No that's no word to use. Suffered? Definetly not. Enjoyed? Over statement. That he was there to hear how disapproving she was of him. There we are! Bingo. He had been there and heard how judgemental she could be.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 10th, 2017, 10:00 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Scorpionstings went leaping and chasing after the rabbit almost to happy to have scented redflight that he began to show boat. Flagging his tail until he dissappeared from sight. Into the bushes he went chasing and flagging his tail anyways. When suddnely he felt a hard blow to his chest. He was winded and toppled right over it. This unseen hard force that knocked him in the chest, he landed flat on his back with an oof. he just lay there. Winded. Looking dumb. He groaned and looked back up, a twig was rattling just above his head. "Oh... That was you..." he groaned through grit teeth as he shuffled onto his one side. Laying there and allowing his breath to come back to him. In slow. Slow. Slow breaths. Now he thought of redflight. The retort he would recieve for being like that.

Darn.

Finally he gained back breath and stood. Weakly wobbling on his thin legs. He gained the courage and stumbled over towards the last known location of redflight. Multiple times had he put up, No that's no word to use. Suffered? Definetly not. Enjoyed? Over statement. That he was there to hear how disapproving she was of him. There we are! Bingo. He had been there and heard how judgemental she could be.
Redflight had lost the slim tom a while ago. Cursing herself under her breath, the she cat glanced around, trying to find Scorpionsting's scent. But, she didn't have to, as she saw him come stumbling back. Ooh. The she cat flinched slightly, noticing the rabbit was gone. "Too slow, huh?" Such a sensitive cat. She was treating this with such a sweet attitude. But eventually, her playful expression faded and she sighed, flicking her tail in a 'come closer' manner, taking one step towards him just the slightest bit. Biting her lip ever so slightly and looking almost flirtatious, Redflight took in a deep breath.
"Why are you so nice to me? You know I'm not a nice cat. You know I could probably hurt you-- oh, is that why you're being nice?"
A sudden realization came over Redflight. That was probably the reason. So she wouldn't hurt him. Well, if that was all he wanted he would get it. She was going to be absolutely nice to him. Almost sickeningly sweet. The feline hated being so sweet, but if that was what he wanted then he should get it. Scorpionsting was a good cat. "Because, y'know I'm not going to hurt you... I mean I could, but I won't... you don't have to be nice to me." The tip of her tail flicked. She didn't really think that perhaps he might just like her-- or think she needed a friend... or something like that.

The thought had crossed her mind and she had shaken it. She didn't need a friend. She would never need a friend. She had enemies, and she had cats who were... well... they tolerated her, and she didn't need to. Realizing she hadn't taken much time asking her question-- or coming up with an answer-- Redflight realized she probably could have come up with the answer he would give her on her own. After all, it was probably going to be pretty simple.

Old May 10th, 2017, 05:17 PM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

((AAHHH OUR LITTLE BABIES ARE GROWING UP XD))

Nightleap smiled at his words. Her ears perked and her overall stance turned upsidedown with excitement. But, the question remained; what happens next? As the dark feline bounded up to her newfound love like a happy-go-lucky kit, she thought about it. Would they become mates now that they confessed their love to each other? A part of her wanted to, but then there was a good chance at kits, which she didn't want to have for fear of losing them. The molly mentally shook her head as she nuzzled Snakesnap's chest. It was the first time she had ever felt his soft underfur, though the fact that both of them were so skinny and malnourished made it a very boney experience for the she-cat.
'He loves me...' was all she could think about while inhaling his scent. She had been this close to a cat only once before, and that's when she was brutally reminded of her past relationships, romantic and non. She froze where she sat for but a moment as she remembered Wolfpaw, as well as her first and second mates. She didn't want it to happen to Snakesnap. She pulled away slightly and looked up into his eyes.
"Snakesnap, what happens now?"
Snakesnap had been attentive, listening to every word that Nightleap uttered; so it was a surprise that the snowshoe almost flinched at feeling her graze him. Though, the moment had passed. Snakesnap leaned into Nightleap’s touch, surprise in his eyes and a purr emitting from his maw. He hadn't expected her to trot up to her, but the warrior appreciated and—dare he say—loved the gesture. He was swept away in a cloud of emotions; the happiness rumbling in his throat and the younger black she-cat pressed up against him were his only connections back to reality. She smelled very nice… Snakesnap hadn't felt this giddy in moons, maybe even seasons! He had almost forgot about the future in his haze—what was to come next?
As quickly as the excitement came, it vanished along with Nightleap’s presence disappearing from his chest. Blinking open his eyes (he hadn't even realized that they were closed), he looked down, blue eyes meeting amber ones. What was supposed to happen next? Although he didn't let his anxiety show, he could feel it brewing in the pit of his stomach. “I don’t know. Should we become mates?” meowed Snakesnap. “W-we don't have to have kits if you don't want to,” he added hastily. From Nightleap’s past experiences, he wasn't sure if she would even be ready to bear kits. Too much had happened, and he didn't want her to be overburdened. She will not be alone anymore, he thought, resolution in his gaze.

lio was here ♥