Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:26 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:24 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:24 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 08:23 PM

Old February 3rd, 2024, 06:39 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw takes a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. okayy, this sounded easy. all she had to do was scare the shrews so they'd go to midnightpaw! the russet apprentice returns midnightpaw's smile. she quietly creeps towards the tree, grimacing at the sticky mud as she crouches down beside the nest. a moment later, a shrew exits the nest, sniffing around. unprepared (and in a moment of short-lived doubt on how to exactly scare a shrew), squirrelpaw slams down a paw and sends the shrew running in midnightpaw's direction.

[ @Omari @Shellwhisker @sylvia26 ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 5th, 2024, 05:22 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: Croaking Swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
  • @sylvia26 - Lostpaw Mention
  • @furrensic - Squirrelpaw Mention
  • @Omari - Midnightpaw Mention
  • @elaif - Vulturefang Mention (in case he'd like to watch from the shadows lol)
  • @Undertaker - Dawnstar Mention (just in case she'd like to watch from the shadows lol)

Dovedance
ShadowClan Warrior - 34 Moons

____

Dovedance nodded to Lostpaw.

''That was an excellent demonstration, Lostpaw. Thank you.''

The warrior placed amber eyes on all three apprentices.

''Alright, you three. I want you to watch my moves closely and see how I do it.''

Padding over to a more shadowy area, the ShadowClan molly crouched, her hind paws tucked in beside her belly and her tail level just above the ground.

Dovedance stalked forward slowly, ear tips twitching.

On the other side of the bushes was a blackbird, which was what Dovedance aimed to catch.

Suddenly, the warrior sprang, leaping over the bushes and on top of the blackbird.

Before the blackbird could call out in alarm, Dovedance nipped its neck. The prey went limp in her jaws.

The warrior bounded back over toward the apprentices and dropped her blackbird beside Lostpaw's vole.

Dovedance nodded to Midnightpaw and Squirrelpaw.

''There's a shrew nest just beside that tree,'' She gestured towards it with her tail.

''Midnightpaw, wait behind the ferns. Squirrelpaw, you go and wait beside the entrance to the nest, but keep yourself hidden. When the shrew - or more than one shrew - fully exits the nest, drive it towards Midnightpaw so she can make the kill,'' Dovedance explained. ''However, you'll catch any other shrew that doesn't run towards where Midnightpaw will be hiding.''

Dovedance turned to Lostpaw.

''You will be positioned behind the shrew nest. You'll be listening. Flick your tail tip at Squirrelpaw whenever you hear a shrew beginning to exit the nest. This will be training to help you hear better, but it will also be training Squirrelpaw to always be prepared.''

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

Lostpaw nodded and went to do exatly what she was told, her paws gently pressing down slowly in the mud. her ears alert and her body pressed down in the messy ground, her tail was stiff as she was in her area she was told to go, her eye sight was horrible but...her hearing was good. she waited, listening to the little animal shuffling around in the nest, she heard...a few of them...she held her breath as she listened, she rolled in the mud quietly and covered her fur in the mud and she shuffled a little closer to the nest. she was blending in now. she then pressed her body down more and lifted her tail more. looked kinda like a stick now. she listened more. the little rodent crawling out now, not awere of her. her tail tip flicked once and then went still. she moved her eyes to look at squirrelpaw. "go" lostpaw had said this with her eyes...not sure if the other apprentice would understand but she did that.

@furrensic
@Shellwhisker
@Omari

((sorrryyy there was no school on friday ;w)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old February 17th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
NightWolf was trotting back in satisfaction with his haul of freshkill, not bad at all for leaf bare, he had caught three voles and a rabbit, it wasnt as plump as it could be during full leaf but its still good, he was however having trouble dragging everything along, he was getting frustrated at carrying the four freshkill in his mouth when he spotted the enforcer Silverlark also headed back to camp from the direction of the swamps

"Silverlark!" he calls out, "Could you help me get these back to camp?" he asks, he knows enforcers are usually busy but he hoped he wouldn't mind giving a little assistance

@Alchemist Kitsune

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The call caught him off guard. Verdant eyes narrowed as he swiveled his head, rounded ears flattened against his skull. It wasn't the fact that someone had asked for his assistance. Oh no, he was always happy to help. It was... more so the fact that the was certain he had just seen Nightwolf hunting in a different part of the forest. Had the tabby followed him? The young enforcer wasn't one to be so instantly suspicious, but it was rather odd that the tom had chosen to use the same trail the silver throated warrior had when he was clearly being neither sneaky nor silent. He'd left his original patrolling spot in an attempt to help the other ShadowClanner hunt in peace. It just seemed... strange.

Studying the tom up and down, however, he couldn't really spot a reason to distrust him. A reason to think ill of him. It might have been a coincidence. Or? Or! Maybe Nightwolf was just lonely. Wanted to be with somebody and was trying to get a hunting buddy. Well... Silverlark was no good at hunting, but he was an excellent companion if he did say so himself, and he could always carry back prey. Besides, could someone really be angry at a warrior hunting for the clan? Um. No. The answer was no. Hard working cats were the best cats, mmmhmm.

"Yo! Nightwolf! How's it? Good hunt today? Good hunt? Was bout to make my way back home after doing the rounds, ya dig? Can help ya out no probs, mmmhmmm. What ya want me to carry?" the muscular tom mewed in a chipper voice as he approached the older warrior.

| Sorry for how long it took me to get to this. The year has been chaotic with all the high priority roleplays that have kept me on my toes. Haven't had much time to respond to personal ones. They can have a talk here if you wish as they go back home, as long as you are alright with my slower response time - again, sorry about that - but if not, feel free to not respond here and leave this as a closer. It's been a while. I can understand if you do not have the time. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 17th, 2024, 08:27 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The call caught him off guard. Verdant eyes narrowed as he swiveled his head, rounded ears flattened against his skull. It wasn't the fact that someone had asked for his assistance. Oh no, he was always happy to help. It was... more so the fact that the was certain he had just seen Nightwolf hunting in a different part of the forest. Had the tabby followed him? The young enforcer wasn't one to be so instantly suspicious, but it was rather odd that the tom had chosen to use the same trail the silver throated warrior had when he was clearly being neither sneaky nor silent. He'd left his original patrolling spot in an attempt to help the other ShadowClanner hunt in peace. It just seemed... strange.

Studying the tom up and down, however, he couldn't really spot a reason to distrust him. A reason to think ill of him. It might have been a coincidence. Or? Or! Maybe Nightwolf was just lonely. Wanted to be with somebody and was trying to get a hunting buddy. Well... Silverlark was no good at hunting, but he was an excellent companion if he did say so himself, and he could always carry back prey. Besides, could someone really be angry at a warrior hunting for the clan? Um. No. The answer was no. Hard working cats were the best cats, mmmhmm.

"Yo! Nightwolf! How's it? Good hunt today? Good hunt? Was bout to make my way back home after doing the rounds, ya dig? Can help ya out no probs, mmmhmmm. What ya want me to carry?" the muscular tom mewed in a chipper voice as he approached the older warrior.

| Sorry for how long it took me to get to this. The year has been chaotic with all the high priority roleplays that have kept me on my toes. Haven't had much time to respond to personal ones. They can have a talk here if you wish as they go back home, as long as you are alright with my slower response time - again, sorry about that - but if not, feel free to not respond here and leave this as a closer. It's been a while. I can understand if you do not have the time. |
NightWolf was completely surprised by how friendly the enforcer was, and his manner of speaking was... interesting. "It was certainly a challenge today, leaf bare makes our territory even harder to hunt in but Starclan was with me today, I had to hunt longer and farther than I would have liked but the rewards are grand," he says as he displays the three voles and rabbit he was having trouble carrying back.

@ Alchemist Kitsune

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 17th, 2024, 10:26 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Shadefrost walked further into the forest, deciding to do a deeper check to ensure all was well within his home. He really didn't feel like being out here, but he wasn't going to slack on the job that'd been given to him. In the distance he could see a few of his clanmates going about their day. Nothing out of the ordinary, thankfully, but as a guard it was his duty to make sure things stayed in order. He'd stick around here and watch for a little while, if nothing changed, he'd be off to the next part of the territory to do the same thing.

(I'll keep Shade here for 2 days just in case anyone wants to interact with him)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; February 17th, 2024 at 10:27 PM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 08:37 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker remained silent as Alderblossom instructed her apprentice, thoughts of her own apprentice flitting through her mind. When Alderblossom turned her attention back towards the large molly, Mistlewhisker merely followed silently, tail swishing behind her.

[I wasn't sure about the name at first but it's really grown on me. And Alderblossom is SUCH a cute name.]

[ ¥ Alderblossom ¥ ]
[ ¥ a pretty tortoiseshell and white she-cat with amber eyes. ¥ ]

[ @Minacomancy ]

Alderblossom padded down the slope that led down into Croaking Swamp, and the tortoiseshell shuddered at the musty scent that hit her nose.

Deep amber eyes narrowing, the she-cat gave Mistlewhisker a nod.

''Let's split up and then meet back here when we've caught at least five pieces of prey each.''

[ ¥ Rolling Dice... ¥ ]

Alderblossom padded off into the woods that surrounded Croaking Swamp, though still counted as part of the location.

She opened her jaws to taste the air, catching the scent of a rabbit almost at once.

The pretty tortoiseshell and white molly instantly gave chase. There had been no time to stalk it as it had already caught her scent.

Alderblossom searched her surroundings for any way to cut off the rabbit's escape route, and took the first opportunity she saw, even if she got herself hurt.

Swiftly, the lithe ShadowClan molly sprung and bounced off a nearby pine tree, landing in a spot that cut the rabbit off.

The rabbit turned around abruptly, but before it could run off was scooped up by the neck by Alderblossom.

The tortoiseshell bit down somewhat harder, causing the rabbit to go limp in her jaws.

A clean kill, it was.

[ + 1 Rabbit ]

[ ¥ Rolling Dice... ¥ ]

Alderblossom could later be found stalking two blackbirds.

She leaped, landing on top of one and giving it a swift bite to the back of the neck.

The blackbird went limp instantly while the other one let out an alarm call and started towards the air.

However, the tortoiseshell didn't let it go without a fight.

She crouched then sprung, catching the blackbird in her jaws by the tip of the wing.

The blackbird squawked and squawked, but Alderblossom dropped it on the ground and pinned it there with a forepaw, leaning down and giving it a clean killing bite to the spine.

[ + 2 Blackbirds ]

[ ¥ Rolling Dice... ¥ ]

Alderblossom stalked a pair of voles. Springing, the swift she-cat grabbed one and killed it easily while the other forepaw pinned down the other vole.

The tortoiseshell was a flash of fur to the vole as she gave it a clean bite to the neck.

[ + 2 Voles ]

Scooping up her five pieces of prey, Alderblossom headed back towards where she had told Mistlewhisker to meet her whenever the prey had been caught.

(aww, thank you! i liked the name alderblossom when i first came up with her. <3)

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |

Verdant hues following Howler's catch, he nodded appreciatively. He was usually happy if he could catch just one prey. Two was a rarity. Three? Unheard of. Nightwolf was definitely on a separate level, heh heh. That was good, that was good. Having cats that excelled at hunting was important. Silverlark didn't have a bad self esteem, he didn't think. He knew he was pretty awesome at fighting. His hunting though? Yeah. That was not impressive at all.

"Woah woah woah. Yeah yeah, good show there, Howler, good show. This is gonna make a great meal and nice nest lining for a few cats, heh heh. I'll help ya carry them back, yeah? Carry back. Let me get that there rabbit. It's heavier, yeah? And give me some voles if ya like. That way you can keep yous eyes open. Be all sneaky like. Catch more prey on the way if you want. Mights as wells make use of me being round, right?" the enforcer chortled humorously, making a move for the rabbit and a couple of the voles, ready to head home.

@Lewolfers [Nightwolf]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 27th, 2024, 10:34 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |

Verdant hues following Howler's catch, he nodded appreciatively. He was usually happy if he could catch just one prey. Two was a rarity. Three? Unheard of. Nightwolf was definitely on a separate level, heh heh. That was good, that was good. Having cats that excelled at hunting was important. Silverlark didn't have a bad self esteem, he didn't think. He knew he was pretty awesome at fighting. His hunting though? Yeah. That was not impressive at all.

"Woah woah woah. Yeah yeah, good show there, Howler, good show. This is gonna make a great meal and nice nest lining for a few cats, heh heh. I'll help ya carry them back, yeah? Carry back. Let me get that there rabbit. It's heavier, yeah? And give me some voles if ya like. That way you can keep yous eyes open. Be all sneaky like. Catch more prey on the way if you want. Mights as wells make use of me being round, right?" the enforcer chortled humorously, making a move for the rabbit and a couple of the voles, ready to head home.

@Lewolfers [Nightwolf]

NightWolf blinked appreciatively at the enforcer, "Thank you, however I doubt i'd be able to catch anything else, catching these took most of the night and the morning, I would begin to make mistakes if I kept going, but after some rest I will head out to train some more and begin night hunting, the clan depends on us for food after all," he says proudly

@Alchemist Kitsune

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:30 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

[ ¥ Alderblossom ¥ ]
[ ¥ a pretty tortoiseshell and white she-cat with amber eyes. ¥ ]

[ @Minacomancy ]

Alderblossom padded down the slope that led down into Croaking Swamp, and the tortoiseshell shuddered at the musty scent that hit her nose.

Deep amber eyes narrowing, the she-cat gave Mistlewhisker a nod.

''Let's split up and then meet back here when we've caught at least five pieces of prey each.''

[ ¥ Rolling Dice... ¥ ]

Alderblossom padded off into the woods that surrounded Croaking Swamp, though still counted as part of the location.

She opened her jaws to taste the air, catching the scent of a rabbit almost at once.

The pretty tortoiseshell and white molly instantly gave chase. There had been no time to stalk it as it had already caught her scent.

Alderblossom searched her surroundings for any way to cut off the rabbit's escape route, and took the first opportunity she saw, even if she got herself hurt.

Swiftly, the lithe ShadowClan molly sprung and bounced off a nearby pine tree, landing in a spot that cut the rabbit off.

The rabbit turned around abruptly, but before it could run off was scooped up by the neck by Alderblossom.

The tortoiseshell bit down somewhat harder, causing the rabbit to go limp in her jaws.

A clean kill, it was.

[ + 1 Rabbit ]

[ ¥ Rolling Dice... ¥ ]

Alderblossom could later be found stalking two blackbirds.

She leaped, landing on top of one and giving it a swift bite to the back of the neck.

The blackbird went limp instantly while the other one let out an alarm call and started towards the air.

However, the tortoiseshell didn't let it go without a fight.

She crouched then sprung, catching the blackbird in her jaws by the tip of the wing.

The blackbird squawked and squawked, but Alderblossom dropped it on the ground and pinned it there with a forepaw, leaning down and giving it a clean killing bite to the spine.

[ + 2 Blackbirds ]

[ ¥ Rolling Dice... ¥ ]

Alderblossom stalked a pair of voles. Springing, the swift she-cat grabbed one and killed it easily while the other forepaw pinned down the other vole.

The tortoiseshell was a flash of fur to the vole as she gave it a clean bite to the neck.

[ + 2 Voles ]

Scooping up her five pieces of prey, Alderblossom headed back towards where she had told Mistlewhisker to meet her whenever the prey had been caught.

(aww, thank you! i liked the name alderblossom when i first came up with her. <3)
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Five prey each? In Leafbare? Adlerblossom must have been extremely confident in her hunting skills, then. Mistlewhisker nodded, peeling off to find some prey. Scenting the air, she came across the scent of a jackdaw, some mice, and even a squirrel.

Following the jackdaw scent, Mistlewhisker padded through the marsh, staying low, until she heard its croaking cries. Eyeing the bird, she crept up on it, staying downwind and hidden in the ferns. Mistlewhisker leapt forward, slamming her massive paws down on the bird's wings and crippling it, shooting down to snap its neck with her jaws. One down.

[Mistlewhisker gained +1 jackdaw]

Stuffing the bird under a bush to return to later, Mistlewhisker then followed the scent of some mice. She found evidence of a burrow nearby, and she waited until she heard the skittering steps of the little creatures under a root. Slowly creeping up to it, Mistlewhisker slammed her paw on the root and took off after the fleeing mice, managing to catch two by the tails, swiftly killing them. It wasn't too far from the jackdaw, so she carried the mice by their tails to push them against the jackdaw. Two to go.

[Mistlewhisker gained +2 mice]

The squirrel scent had gone stale, so she left it in favor of a vole. She dropped low to the ground, swiftly following the scent. When she could hear the little creatures scuffling in the earth, she paused, trying to catch sight of them before pouncing. Suddenly, a blackbird shrieked into the cool air, alarm calls ringing off the trees before suddenly going quiet. The voles, alerted by the alarm call, shot off into the underbrush. Mistlewhisker sighed, closing her good eye. Well, if that didn't alert every animal in the forest, she didn't know what would. Pushing herself to her paws, she scented around a bit more, only to find most of the prey had gone stale. The chill of leafbare was still upon them, and that meant most prey would be huddling in warm burrows. She started back to her jackdaw and mice. Maybe she'd find something on the way back.

When Mistlewhisker returned to the clearing where Alderblossom had instructed her to meet, she had gained another mouse, bringing her total up to four. She could see the blackbird at Alderblossom's paws, and a muscle flickered in her jaw. That explained that, then. She set hers down, working her jaw to alleviate the cramp from holding so much. "Are you ready to return?"

[Mistlewhisker gained +1 mouse]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:34 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Five prey each? In Leafbare? Adlerblossom must have been extremely confident in her hunting skills, then. Mistlewhisker nodded, peeling off to find some prey. Scenting the air, she came across the scent of a jackdaw, some mice, and even a squirrel.

Following the jackdaw scent, Mistlewhisker padded through the marsh, staying low, until she heard its croaking cries. Eyeing the bird, she crept up on it, staying downwind and hidden in the ferns. Mistlewhisker leapt forward, slamming her massive paws down on the bird's wings and crippling it, shooting down to snap its neck with her jaws. One down.

[Mistlewhisker gained +1 jackdaw]

Stuffing the bird under a bush to return to later, Mistlewhisker then followed the scent of some mice. She found evidence of a burrow nearby, and she waited until she heard the skittering steps of the little creatures under a root. Slowly creeping up to it, Mistlewhisker slammed her paw on the root and took off after the fleeing mice, managing to catch two by the tails, swiftly killing them. It wasn't too far from the jackdaw, so she carried the mice by their tails to push them against the jackdaw. Two to go.

[Mistlewhisker gained +2 mice]

The squirrel scent had gone stale, so she left it in favor of a vole. She dropped low to the ground, swiftly following the scent. When she could hear the little creatures scuffling in the earth, she paused, trying to catch sight of them before pouncing. Suddenly, a blackbird shrieked into the cool air, alarm calls ringing off the trees before suddenly going quiet. The voles, alerted by the alarm call, shot off into the underbrush. Mistlewhisker sighed, closing her good eye. Well, if that didn't alert every animal in the forest, she didn't know what would. Pushing herself to her paws, she scented around a bit more, only to find most of the prey had gone stale. The chill of leafbare was still upon them, and that meant most prey would be huddling in warm burrows. She started back to her jackdaw and mice. Maybe she'd find something on the way back.

When Mistlewhisker returned to the clearing where Alderblossom had instructed her to meet, she had gained another mouse, bringing her total up to four. She could see the blackbird at Alderblossom's paws, and a muscle flickered in her jaw. That explained that, then. She set hers down, working her jaw to alleviate the cramp from holding so much. "Are you ready to return?"

[Mistlewhisker gained +1 mouse]

Grabbing her rabbit, blackbirds, and voles, Alderblossom gave Mistlewhisker a nod once her patrolmate had returned.

It had started to snow on their way back to camp, coating Alderblossom's tortoiseshell fur and making her look like a calico.

The ShadowClan molly's slim frame easily slipped into the camp.

(Since Alderblossom is the leader of the patrol, I'll go on and report it and let Elaif know we didn't need the extension after all.)

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector