Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:22 PM
The Raven Finder!
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 04:17 PM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:10 PM

Old April 28th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The apprentice hurried to catch up, eventually doing so. "I'll get you!" he laughed, almost running right behind Dawnpaw. He barely noticed how beautiful the flowers looked in the sunsets glare. The white petals of daisies were lit a pretty orange mixed with red. Shaking his head, he gently tackled the cream molly, pinning her to the ground. "See, I told you I would catch you!"
The cream Molly gasped lightly as she got pinned before she laughed softly, her features were outlined by the sunsets Ray's."Mhm yes you caught me...".She looked up at him softly, her heart fluttered a little,This new but strange feeling swallowed her whole, feeling slightly embarrassed by the situation she went to move but instead accidentally touched noses with Timber'Paw, still very much pinned to the ground.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 29th, 2019, 12:50 AM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbusnobody View Post
[[Sorry this took me forever to reply to I've been busy with a lot of things recently]]

At the sound of Stormkit's threat, Rainkit knew the jig was up. He growled quietly, then pricked his ears toward his brother and walked toward him.

"I can't believe you," he said as he walked out of the brush to stand in front of Stormkit.

[[Its alright, work has been wearing me out lately and I've been slow to respond too]]

"I'm sorry," Stormkit apologized not wanting to fight with his brother.

"I got mad and took it out on you... I did enjoy finding that mouse but I also don't want to get us in trouble," He mewed and shuffled his paws. Honeyheart would probably wonder what was taking them so long. She was probably already worrying.
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:42 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
The cream Molly gasped lightly as she got pinned before she laughed softly, her features were outlined by the sunsets Ray's."Mhm yes you caught me...".She looked up at him softly, her heart fluttered a little,This new but strange feeling swallowed her whole, feeling slightly embarrassed by the situation she went to move but instead accidentally touched noses with Timber'Paw, still very much pinned to the ground.

What's this fuzzy feeling? Timberpaw thought, feeling a zap of electricity go through his fur. He let out a noisee between a surprised hiss and squeal as they touched noses. He jumped off the molly, stammering out his next words quickly. "O-Oh! Sorry..I..I- didn't mean to-" he told quickly, giving a hyper but nervous smile.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 29th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

What's this fuzzy feeling? Timberpaw thought, feeling a zap of electricity go through his fur. He let out a noisee between a surprised hiss and squeal as they touched noses. He jumped off the molly, stammering out his next words quickly. "O-Oh! Sorry..I..I- didn't mean to-" he told quickly, giving a hyper but nervous smile.
Dawn'Paw frantically sat up, her fur heating up like fire she mumbled softly."I-I'ts okay...".She herself was very confused as she saw how self-aware Timber'Paw was being before she questioned the weird sensation in her chest, it felt light and almost fuzzy.'What...Is this?'.She shook the thought from her head and awkwardly nudged the Tom in a playful manner."Hey, Look...".Saying this she motioned her head towards the sunset,she looked at in awe, she had never really noticed how beautiful it was.

RP Tracker
Old April 29th, 2019, 08:56 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw frantically sat up, her fur heating up like fire she mumbled softly."I-I'ts okay...".She herself was very confused as she saw how self-aware Timber'Paw was being before she questioned the weird sensation in her chest, it felt light and almost fuzzy.'What...Is this?'.She shook the thought from her head and awkwardly nudged the Tom in a playful manner."Hey, Look...".Saying this she motioned her head towards the sunset,she looked at in awe, she had never really noticed how beautiful it was.
Timberpaw awed at the mixtures of red and orange, looking at the clouds, some were pink, orange. It was so.. beautiful! "It's amazing!" he purred, flicking his bushy tail giddily.

Old April 29th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw awed at the mixtures of red and orange, looking at the clouds, some were pink, orange. It was so.. beautiful! "It's amazing!" he purred, flicking his bushy tail giddily.
Dawn'Paw spoke softly, a small purr escaping her as she gazed at the sky."It's...Really beautiful..".her cream pelt got dyed by the orangey pink colours of the sunsets rays, she then gazed at Timber'Paw softly.

RP Tracker
Old April 30th, 2019, 05:23 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw spoke softly, a small purr escaping her as she gazed at the sky."It's...Really beautiful..".her cream pelt got dyed by the orangey pink colours of the sunsets rays, she then gazed at Timber'Paw softly.

Timberpaw stared at the view, ears perking up as he felt a gaze on him. He turned to Dawnpaw, with a nod and a smile "It is isn't it?" he purred. He gave a slight awe, speaking his next words energetically, "Dawn you look like a pretty flower in the sunset!" he meowed.

Old April 30th, 2019, 05:40 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw stared at the view, ears perking up as he felt a gaze on him. He turned to Dawnpaw, with a nod and a smile "It is isn't it?" he purred. He gave a slight awe, speaking his next words energetically, "Dawn you look like a pretty flower in the sunset!" he meowed.
Dawn'Paw's heart lept slightly, at his words her fur heating up before she mumbled softly."Thank you...but again, no one else would say that".She layed down in the flowers softly next to Timer'Paw, exhaustion starting to get to her she yawned slightly.

RP Tracker
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:18 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
[[Its alright, work has been wearing me out lately and I've been slow to respond too]]

"I'm sorry," Stormkit apologized not wanting to fight with his brother.

"I got mad and took it out on you... I did enjoy finding that mouse but I also don't want to get us in trouble," He mewed and shuffled his paws. Honeyheart would probably wonder what was taking them so long. She was probably already worrying.
Rainkit sighed. "It's fine... let's just go back now."

He paused for a moment.

"...did you get the mouse? I missed it on my way out."

My cat Rainkit needs relations!
Old May 5th, 2019, 08:27 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw felt upset, she peered into his face brows furrowing as she tried to find the courage to not break down there and then.
'...Why do you do this to me? I am not kind- I am not forgiving- heck I'm not even considered as important, I have never felt happiness or love so why? Why must you continueously time and time again say things to me that confuse me?...'.
All these things she wished to say just wouldn't come out,feeling doubtful she looked at her paws.Has he just been lying to her all this time? Saying sweet things just to be nice? Did any of his words have meaning? She spoke in a weak tone."....Like you said you won't be here forever....I'm simply fulfilling your words...I have been stupid and let my emotions get the better of me-so...j-just go find another cat, it's not that hard to replace me okay?...Lets just forget everything that's happened up until now- we can just be strangers who don't know each other....".She met his gaze her eyes watery as she pushed passed Timber'Paw, her paws reluctant with each step- what was she supposed to do? What was she supposed to say? Where was she supposed to go? She headed for the entrance and she stepped out into the territory but suddenly when she looked back she saw brown fur bolting up from behind her.

Timberpaw ears folded back as he listened "D-Dawn..I" he cut himself off seeing her starting to pad away. He shot up, following her with long swift steps. "Dawn.." he mumbled with a frown, nudging her softly. He looked at her with glazed eyes for a moment before speaking up, "It's impossible to replace you.." he meowed. The frown was still evident on his maw, padding a bit faster to get in front of her. But seeing she wouldn't stop walking, he started walking backwards which was a struggle.