Last post by Epiales
Today 07:07 AM

Old September 16th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue's stomach was more empty than it had been in moons. "Yes," he said simply. He pricked up his ears for a moment, listening. The two legs had stopped their noise for the day, and it was dark outside. "Maybe we'll have better luck hunting at night," he thought aloud.
(Woop! Didn't notice this!)
Rosebelly nodded. "Let's hope," she murmured. Rosebelly trotted to the entrance. "Let's go, Furball," she purred, nodding her head in the direction of the cave mouth. "We haven't got all night." Grinning, she bounded away. The cold night air blew through her pelt, cooling her down and making her feel alive. Skidding to a halt, Rosebelly waited for her friend.
Old September 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Woop! Didn't notice this!)
Rosebelly nodded. "Let's hope," she murmured. Rosebelly trotted to the entrance. "Let's go, Furball," she purred, nodding her head in the direction of the cave mouth. "We haven't got all night." Grinning, she bounded away. The cold night air blew through her pelt, cooling her down and making her feel alive. Skidding to a halt, Rosebelly waited for her friend.
Morningblue padded after the ginger shecat, a new warm feeling igniting within him. He was enjoying this time with Rosebelly. It wasn't something he could say about most cats, or any cats besides his sister, really, but he was glad he had come along with her. "Coming."

Old September 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Morningblue padded after the ginger shecat, a new warm feeling igniting within him. He was enjoying this time with Rosebelly. It wasn't something he could say about most cats, or any cats besides his sister, really, but he was glad he had come along with her. "Coming."
Rosebelly let out a trill, and pranced away. The cold, night wind gave her chills, but the thought of making a new friend warmed her. The poor molly didn't have many friends, but now that she had one more to add to the list, it was great! Rosebelly's amber eyes shimmered with glee. And now, maybe there would be prey out. Her overwhelming appetite could finally be quenched.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly let out a trill, and pranced away. The cold, night wind gave her chills, but the thought of making a new friend warmed her. The poor molly didn't have many friends, but now that she had one more to add to the list, it was great! Rosebelly's amber eyes shimmered with glee. And now, maybe there would be prey out. Her overwhelming appetite could finally be quenched.
(Wanna end the encounter here or actually play out a nighttime hunting trip in the territory? Your choice!)

Old September 16th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
(Wanna end the encounter here or actually play out a nighttime hunting trip in the territory? Your choice!)
(Was just about to ask! ^^
Territory?
If you don't want to continue that's fine!)

Last edited by Role; September 16th, 2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
(Was just about to ask! ^^
Territory?
If you don't want to continue that's fine!)
(Nah man, let's do it! I'll get it up and running.)

Old September 16th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
(Nah man, let's do it! I'll get it up and running.)
Woop! Okay!)

Last edited by Role; September 16th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Role

Morningblue padded through the woods, with Rosebelly at his side. A few times now, he'd had to check to see if the she cat was even still there. Her fur may have been brightly colored, but she was as silent as a shadow. A pale sliver of moonlight illuminated the forest floor, and the tom thought about how soon this would all be covered in brightly colored leaves, and then the cold would come. The tom sniffed the air, not noticing any scent trails fresh enough to bother following. He looked at Rosebelly again to see if there was any sign of better luck from her.

Old September 16th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
@Role

Morningblue padded through the woods, with Rosebelly at his side. A few times now, he'd had to check to see if the she cat was even still there. Her fur may have been brightly colored, but she was as silent as a shadow. A pale sliver of moonlight illuminated the forest floor, and the tom thought about how soon this would all be covered in brightly colored leaves, and then the cold would come. The tom sniffed the air, not noticing any scent trails fresh enough to bother following. He looked at Rosebelly again to see if there was any sign of better luck from her.
Rosebelly was, in fact, silent. Her ears were erect, and her eyes were scanning every inch of undergrowth. Hunting was her game. She parted her jaws, and inhaled deeply. The many scents of forest bathed her tongue, sending a chill down her spine. Then, another scent entered her nostrils. Frog. Although frogs weren't to her taste, it would do. Rosebelly nudged Morningblue gently, and nodded forward. There it was. A small, brown frog. It croaked, and stared at the pair with its wide, unblinking eyes. Rosebelly instantly crouched, claws slowly extending.
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly was, in fact, silent. Her ears were erect, and her eyes were scanning every inch of undergrowth. Hunting was her game. She parted her jaws, and inhaled deeply. The many scents of forest bathed her tongue, sending a chill down her spine. Then, another scent entered her nostrils. Frog. Although frogs weren't to her taste, it would do. Rosebelly nudged Morningblue gently, and nodded forward. There it was. A small, brown frog. It croaked, and stared at the pair with its wide, unblinking eyes. Rosebelly instantly crouched, claws slowly extending.
Morningblue saw the she-cat perk up and felt her nudge him for attention before she began to stalk off. He followed behind her and parted his jaws, but couldn't imagine what she must be smelling. There wasn't a whiff of mouse, shrew or any other rodents around as far as he could tell. Suddenly, Rosebelly halted as if she had spotted what she'd been tracking and he crouched beside her, not wanting to frighten off whatever she found. But what had she found exactly? The tom watched the forest floor carefully for any scuttling movement, but there was nothing. Then he heard it. The distinct croak of a tiny frog broke the silence. It was there on the ground in front of them, plain as day. Morningblue was stunned that she'd been able to track it. To him, frogs just smelled like water. He saw the shecat extended her claws and decided to keep still, ready to assist in case she missed, though he had a feeling she could handle it just fine.

Last edited by Charmer; September 17th, 2017 at 12:00 AM.