Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM

Old October 21st, 2023, 07:10 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ View Post
Blushedsunset
|Hunter|

She smiled soothingly, still with pity in her eyes.

' ' Come dear, i'll take you to Spireclan. We can help you, that is... if you want help ' ' She meowed.
~~Vine~~

Vine gave a smile. "Thank you, Blushedsunset. I... I need help alright. I need plenty of help. To protect my kits and I will help you in return." She said, happy that she was finally in good paws. At least...

I hope I am safe.
Old October 21st, 2023, 07:18 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

~~Vine~~

Vine gave a smile. "Thank you, Blushedsunset. I... I need help alright. I need plenty of help. To protect my kits and I will help you in return." She said, happy that she was finally in good paws. At least...

I hope I am safe.
Blushedsunset

Blushedsunset lead Vine through the least dangerous parts to get home. As they passed through the forests, she stayed quiet. Finally, they arrived.

' ' Here we are! ' ' She chirped, leading the expecting she-cat into the camp gently. ' ' Scuse' me for a moment, I gotta talk to the leader. ' ' Before Vine could speak Blushedsunset was already speaking with the leader.

' ' Bleakstar, I have found a rouge named Vine. She's expecting kits so I brought her in camp, she's just outside. ' ' Blushedsunset said emotionless and pointed to the she-cat outside of the den.

@endlesshax

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old October 21st, 2023, 07:19 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Blushedsunset

Blushedsunset lead Vine through the least dangerous parts to get home. As they passed through the forests, she stayed quiet. Finally, they arrived.

' ' Here we are! ' ' She chirped, leading the expecting she-cat into the camp gently. ' ' Scuse' me for a moment, I gotta talk to the leader. ' ' Before Vine could speak Blushedsunset was already speaking with the leader.

' ' Bleakstar, I have found a rouge named Vine. She's expecting kits so I brought her in camp, she's just outside. ' ' Blushedsunset said emotionless and pointed to the she-cat outside of the den.

@endlesshax
(Short post cause not a lot is needed)

*Vine waited*

@endlesshax
Old October 21st, 2023, 07:45 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post

LEADER, Bleakstar: upper floors

Bleakstar reached the stairs, having stalled to a snail's pace. The pain was dulling, but he found he couldn't feel the stone beneath his paws as he stepped.

He leant against the wall next to him as he simply breathed.
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Upper levels, going down

Cedarstom noticed the noise above him slowing down, he pinned his ears behind his head for a second and hissed in annoyance. Calming himself down he let his ears rest naturally again as he made his way to the stairs.

Finding Bleakstar leaned against the wall he sighed and went over to the lighter tom. Softly pulling him away from the wall to inspect all the of injuries he got before helping Bleakstar down each set of stairs, careful to not make the damage any worse.

"Good job, Leader" is all he says, voice quiet enough that if they werent basically flank to flank he wouldnt be heard.

All that was in his mind was mentally figuring out what he needs to do for each of the wounds. The thought of someone needing medical care overriding his previous overthinking and annoyance.

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old October 21st, 2023, 08:22 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Upper levels, going down

Cedarstom noticed the noise above him slowing down, he pinned his ears behind his head for a second and hissed in annoyance. Calming himself down he let his ears rest naturally again as he made his way to the stairs.

Finding Bleakstar leaned against the wall he sighed and went over to the lighter tom. Softly pulling him away from the wall to inspect all the of injuries he got before helping Bleakstar down each set of stairs, careful to not make the damage any worse.

"Good job, Leader" is all he says, voice quiet enough that if they werent basically flank to flank he wouldnt be heard.

All that was in his mind was mentally figuring out what he needs to do for each of the wounds. The thought of someone needing medical care overriding his previous overthinking and annoyance.

LEADER, Bleakstar: going down

The light brown coloured tom stared at his brother blearily, eyes half closed as he laid against the medicine cat's back, having to be half-dragged down each step. Bleakstar had to clench his jaw shut, to smother a pained grunt from escaping, as their movements tugged at his wound, and scrunched up his face, pushing his muzzle into Cedarstorm's shoulder to push through it.

In his state, he found it difficult to even respond, despite the rare praise coming from his littermate. It took all he had to merely keep walking.

Soon, they reached Cedarstorm's den, and he began treating the newly appointed leader.

Quote:
Blushedsunset

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

(Short post cause not a lot is needed)

*Vine waited*

LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den, lower floors

Bleakstar gave the new deputy an approving look at her demeanour, and spoke up in a level voice. "After the recent sickness, we have been lacking in cats. Let the rogue know that she will have sanctuary until her kits are born."

He waited a beat, sitting still as Cedarstorm continued to work on his lower back. His eyes shifted to the side as he thought, seeming distant when he spoke up again. "She will have to prove herself if she wishes to stay."

"Archstar has failed the Trial, and he is dead. The Sun has deemed him unworthy. As you are confirmed to be deputy now, Blushedsunset, we will announce it to the clan at the next meeting. For the last six days, while we have waited for Archstar's Trial, you have acted as expected for your place, well done." He spoke, voice tight at the beginning, before softening near the end of his speech, pride for the other cat showing in his tone.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old October 21st, 2023, 08:56 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

The light brown coloured tom stared at his brother blearily, eyes half closed as he laid against the medicine cat's back, having to be half-dragged down each step. Bleakstar had to clench his jaw shut, to smother a pained grunt from escaping, as their movements tugged at his wound, and scrunched up his face, pushing his muzzle into Cedarstorm's shoulder to push through it.

In his state, he found it difficult to even respond, despite the rare praise coming from his littermate. It took all he had to merely keep walking.

Soon, they reached Cedarstorm's den, and he began treating the newly appointed leader.

Bleakstar gave the new deputy an approving look at her demeanour, and spoke up in a level voice. "After the recent sickness, we have been lacking in cats. Let the rogue know that she will have sanctuary until her kits are born."

He waited a beat, sitting still as Cedarstorm continued to work on his lower back. His eyes shifted to the side as he thought, seeming distant when he spoke up again. "She will have to prove herself if she wishes to stay."

"Archstar has failed the Trial, and he is dead. The Sun has deemed him unworthy. As you are confirmed to be deputy now, Blushedsunset, we will announce it to the clan at the next meeting. For the last six days, while we have waited for Archstar's Trial, you have acted as expected for your place, well done." He spoke, voice tight at the beginning, before softening near the end of his speech, pride for the other cat showing in his tone.
Blushedsunset

Blushedsunset smiled a little, but, reading the room, knew she had to now tell Vine. She stepped out of the den and sat down with the rouge.

' ' Bleakstar has approved you to stay until your kits are born. If you wish to stay in Spireclan you will need to prove yourself. ' ' She meowed.

' ' Follow me, i'll show you to where you will be staying. ' ' Blushedsunset lead the rouge to the middle floors with a smile on her face.

' ' You can stay here while your a queen, if you ever need help you can always find a friendly face here. ' ' Blushedsunset smiled, then licked her paw and waited for Vine's repsonse.
@pumpkinbubble.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 21st, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 09:14 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Quote:
Blushedsunset

Blushedsunset smiled a little, but, reading the room, knew she had to now tell Vine. She stepped out of the den and sat down with the rouge.

' ' Bleakstar has approved you to stay until your kits are born. If you wish to stay in Spireclan you will need to prove yourself. ' ' She meowed.

' ' Follow me, i'll show you to where you will be staying. ' ' Blushedsunset lead the rouge to the middle floors with a smile on her face.

' ' You can stay here while your a queen, if you ever need help you can always find a friendly face here. ' ' Blushedsunset smiled, then licked her paw and waited for Vine's repsonse.
@pumpkinbubble.
~~Vine~~

Vine waited until Blushedsunset comes back. She smiled and followed. "Thank you. I am greatly appreciated." She stepped into her new home.
Old October 21st, 2023, 09:25 PM
resident meowmeow

LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den

The cat sighed, composure dropping as soon as the ginger cat left the room, and sunk into the nest material of the medicine cat den. His body shook in exhaustion, and his mind was blank in mental strain. Archstar was gone, forever.

He was leader now.

The conversation prior had only cemented this resolution. Bleakstar had no room for mistakes now, unlike before. As the head of the clan, he was meant to be the prime example of their ideals. By Sky, he hoped he could pull it off. He really did.

@Kuwu
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

Old October 21st, 2023, 10:17 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den

The cat sighed, composure dropping as soon as the ginger cat left the room, and sunk into the nest material of the medicine cat den. His body shook in exhaustion, and his mind was blank in mental strain. Archstar was gone, forever.

He was leader now.

The conversation prior had only cemented this resolution. Bleakstar had no room for mistakes now, unlike before. As the head of the clan, he was meant to be the prime example of their ideals. By Sky, he hoped he could pull it off. He really did.

@Kuwu
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Medicine den, lower floors

Cedarstorm finished up tending to the others wounds. He kinda just stood there for a few moments, silent and looking down at his new leader as he laid in the nest.

Nothing he could say would sit comfortably in the den but the silence wasnt much better. Bleakstar probably blames him for Archstars death.

He decides to speak up, the silence in the den feeling more and more unsettling by the second.

"I only did what i had to. Don't follow his footsteps, if he was worthy to follow we wouldn't be here." His tone was almost unreadable but a hint of questioning was there, but what was he questioning of his littermate

( @Spirit_life_yt cedarstorm is back at medden, Bleakstar is also here )

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old October 21st, 2023, 10:34 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Medicine den, lower floors

Cedarstorm finished up tending to the others wounds. He kinda just stood there for a few moments, silent and looking down at his new leader as he laid in the nest.

Nothing he could say would sit comfortably in the den but the silence wasnt much better. Bleakstar probably blames him for Archstars death.

He decides to speak up, the silence in the den feeling more and more unsettling by the second.

"I only did what i had to. Don't follow his footsteps, if he was worthy to follow we wouldn't be here." His tone was almost unreadable but a hint of questioning was there, but what was he questioning of his littermate

( @Spirit_life_yt cedarstorm is back at medden, Bleakstar is also here )

Bleakstar couldn't meet Cedarstorm's eyes as he spoke to him, swallowing nervously. He shouldn't be, but he was scared - he should be angry; terribly angry for what his brother did, forcing Archstar to Trial, but... He wasn't.

All he could feel was fear.

He inclined his head forward, acknowledging the medicine cat's words. It felt like he was back at the top of Tallspine, Naturalia staring at him. Watching him.

He understood what Archstar meant, now, about the Trial.

The pressure was smothering.

Bleakstar kept his muzzle deliberately turned to face the wall, away from Cedarstorm.

When he spoke, his voice was quiet, sounding almost defeated-like. "I won't... Make the same mistakes again." The stump of his half-tail twitched as he lay there, feeling for all the Sky as if any wrong move here, in front of his brother, would end him.