Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old April 12th, 2018, 07:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Travelers home

Here’s a temporary home for Rick, Sebastian and amber!
They’re resting in a old shed with a small pool of water nearby and a nice cool place inside the shed to sleep ( fair warning the right corner with the cozy looking nest is ambers!!)
Anyway their finder here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=15930
If y’all need anything just ask them! They’re ( kinda ) kind! And are more than willing to help except rick... he’s.. he’s special. ;3
Anyway come on and have some fun!
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Travelers home

her body stiff, eyes cautious, athena trailed up to the shed. she waved her tail behind herself, her lanky legs rippling with the muscle she held. athena's nose twitched and she looked around. having heard of the three that supposedly lived here, the savannah molly had come to check it out. of course, she never knew why she ever came, as it was most likely going to be a waste of her time. a waste of energy. and yet, even as she knew this information, athena dragged herself along, her eyes narrowed and body ready for a possible attack. you have no business being here, the logical half of her brain said, only to be shoved away by her impulsive other half.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:32 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Pumpkin and her sister, Spice, were playing in the tall grass near the shed.
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
her body stiff, eyes cautious, athena trailed up to the shed. she waved her tail behind herself, her lanky legs rippling with the muscle she held. athena's nose twitched and she looked around. having heard of the three that supposedly lived here, the savannah molly had come to check it out. of course, she never knew why she ever came, as it was most likely going to be a waste of her time. a waste of energy. and yet, even as she knew this information, athena dragged herself along, her eyes narrowed and body ready for a possible attack. you have no business being here, the logical half of her brain said, only to be shoved away by her impulsive other half.
Amber was laying down on her side, her eyes opened slowly hearing something move nearby. She stands up quietly carefully not to wake her brothers as she walks out of the shed. Once outside she smells the air and begins to follow a unknown and new scent to her. She soon jumps onto a old box and sees Athena, her eyes glowed softly trailing the body of this new comer and soon she jumps down “ hello there my friend to what do I owe the pleasure of your beauty in our lands?”
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:57 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Amber was laying down on her side, her eyes opened slowly hearing something move nearby. She stands up quietly carefully not to wake her brothers as she walks out of the shed. Once outside she smells the air and begins to follow a unknown and new scent to her. She soon jumps onto a old box and sees Athena, her eyes glowed softly trailing the body of this new comer and soon she jumps down “ hello there my friend to what do I owe the pleasure of your beauty in our lands?”
athena flicked her gaze up to the other feline, her ears twitching. the molly was much smaller than her, although that was how it usually was. she was at least double the size of an average cat, and she hated it. sitting down, athena curled her tail over her large paws, sniffing the air. the savannah molly ignored the comment, her pupils narrowing. "i have come to speak a negotiation to rick, sebastian, and i believe you are amber, correct? you are being spoken of within the gossip of loners and rogues, so i came to see for myself. i have thought to travel with you three, and will contribute to journeys and such." her voice was surprisingly feminine, given her large size and intimidating demeanor.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 12th, 2018, 09:59 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Clover cracked her eyes open, her mouth gaping into a soundless yawn. She rolled her body onto her back, and stretched all her limbs that were stiff from sleep into the air. After a while of laying half awake, she finally decided to rise from her temporary nest that laid in the crook of two large roots protruding from the ground. Breathing in the scents around her, she was able to make out the scent of mice, and not just one. It was a whole nest! From the looks of it, the mouse nest laid underneath the layer of pine straw that coated the whole forest. She trotted happily, but quietly towards the nest, keeping her small frame close to the ground. She calculated her movement for a moment, then uncoiled the muscles in her haunches to propel herself into the mouse nest. Her claws unsheathed midair, and dug into the moving lumps under the pine straw once she had landed. She felt her claws dig into two separate mouses, and carefully sent a powerful nip onto each mouse to finish it off. Once they had been killed, she dug mouses' bodies out from under the pine straw, and quickly devoured one. Looking at the remaining mouse, she gave a small huff feeling too full to eat more. I'm pretty sure I smelled some cats on the way here, and I'd hate to waste this. I suppose it'd be best to give this to them. After all, everyone has to eat. She thought back to the scents she had passed on the way to her resting place for last night, and felt a want to be helpful to them. If she remembered right, these scents were coming from an old shed. She grabbed the fresh kill with her mouth, before setting off in the direction of the shed she had passed.
Before walking too long, she came within sight of the shed. She slowed her pace as she approached the shed, careful to watch for anyone that might attack her. @Broken Madness
Old April 13th, 2018, 12:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
athena flicked her gaze up to the other feline, her ears twitching. the molly was much smaller than her, although that was how it usually was. she was at least double the size of an average cat, and she hated it. sitting down, athena curled her tail over her large paws, sniffing the air. the savannah molly ignored the comment, her pupils narrowing. "i have come to speak a negotiation to rick, sebastian, and i believe you are amber, correct? you are being spoken of within the gossip of loners and rogues, so i came to see for myself. i have thought to travel with you three, and will contribute to journeys and such." her voice was surprisingly feminine, given her large size and intimidating demeanor.
amber smiles as she nods “ yes that’s me and sure~ rick and Sebastian are sleeping so I’ll have to see if you can keep up with us.” She says calmly with a purr “ follow me little lion, just a simple test should be easy for a daring like you “ she says playfully as she begins to walk and jump onto a fallen tree. “ unless you have anything to say before we do this little lion”
Old April 13th, 2018, 05:01 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
amber smiles as she nods “ yes that’s me and sure~ rick and Sebastian are sleeping so I’ll have to see if you can keep up with us.” She says calmly with a purr “ follow me little lion, just a simple test should be easy for a daring like you “ she says playfully as she begins to walk and jump onto a fallen tree. “ unless you have anything to say before we do this little lion”
following warily, the feline lashed her long tail, whipping it against the ground. "it'd be nice to not be called any nicknames." her nose wrinkled and she sat down, staring up at amber. athena's ears swiveled before she tilted her head to the side and listened closely. "what must i do?" the savannah asked, eyes bright with question.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 13th, 2018, 11:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Clover cracked her eyes open, her mouth gaping into a soundless yawn. She rolled her body onto her back, and stretched all her limbs that were stiff from sleep into the air. After a while of laying half awake, she finally decided to rise from her temporary nest that laid in the crook of two large roots protruding from the ground. Breathing in the scents around her, she was able to make out the scent of mice, and not just one. It was a whole nest! From the looks of it, the mouse nest laid underneath the layer of pine straw that coated the whole forest. She trotted happily, but quietly towards the nest, keeping her small frame close to the ground. She calculated her movement for a moment, then uncoiled the muscles in her haunches to propel herself into the mouse nest. Her claws unsheathed midair, and dug into the moving lumps under the pine straw once she had landed. She felt her claws dig into two separate mouses, and carefully sent a powerful nip onto each mouse to finish it off. Once they had been killed, she dug mouses' bodies out from under the pine straw, and quickly devoured one. Looking at the remaining mouse, she gave a small huff feeling too full to eat more. I'm pretty sure I smelled some cats on the way here, and I'd hate to waste this. I suppose it'd be best to give this to them. After all, everyone has to eat. She thought back to the scents she had passed on the way to her resting place for last night, and felt a want to be helpful to them. If she remembered right, these scents were coming from an old shed. She grabbed the fresh kill with her mouth, before setting off in the direction of the shed she had passed.
Before walking too long, she came within sight of the shed. She slowed her pace as she approached the shed, careful to watch for anyone that might attack her. @Broken Madness
Rick ears picked up and he quickly begins to stand up and smell the air, he looks around to see Sebastian and no amber. Normal and soon he begins to walk out of the shed and jump on a few boxes here and there soon he sees clover, he purrs softly as he begins to jump down in front of her “ hello~ are you seeking a family on the move?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to tilt his head “ names rick”
Old April 13th, 2018, 11:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
following warily, the feline lashed her long tail, whipping it against the ground. "it'd be nice to not be called any nicknames." her nose wrinkled and she sat down, staring up at amber. athena's ears swiveled before she tilted her head to the side and listened closely. "what must i do?" the savannah asked, eyes bright with question.
Amber laughs softly “ as you wish daring” she says as she continues walking “ well I would say fight but that’s Sebastian job, I’ll be testing you in something really simple. “ she begins to lay down and wave her tail a bit “ a easy task just find rick, and pin him. Simple “ She says purring softly