Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM

Old April 16th, 2024, 07:43 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Default A Finch at Daytime

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/Him | ??? Moons | Timid
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
The endless wandering seemed to stop for a heartbeat, before it started again. Each step felt longer and more helpless than the previous. He had never seen this place before, and it felt oddly familiar. The star-covered sky almost felt like it was collapsing on him. Where was he, and who was he looking for? What was he looking for? He was confused and helpless, stranded in a place he had never seen before. He looked down at himself. He was alive, right? If he was dead, he wouldn't be able to see himself right now. But he could. So he had to be alive, right? There was no way he wasn't. He didn't feel dead, but he didn't feel alive. He felt... Empty. Empty like he was hollow inside, like a log. He felt as if someone was to put any pressure on him, he would shatter into a million pieces, much like the stars scattered across the sky. What was this feeling, he didn't know for sure.

"Hello?" He mewed, not expecting an answer back. He was surprised he could even speak. The words escaped his mouth, like it was instinct. He heard his voice echo across the starry forest. Nobody was here. He was alone. Alone. By himself. Again. Again? Not again. He was never alone before. But was he? He didn't remember. Where did he come from? How could he know he was never alone? Was he ever alone? This felt like it had already happened. The same, familiar hollow and empty feeling threatened to throw him into a frenzy but he kept still. Still as a dead log. A log. A dead tree.

He felt as if he had lived a thousand moons, yet everything seemed new to him. Where did he come from? Could this be where his life ends? Or would this only be the beginning? Hundreds of thoughts hit him like an ocean wave, overwhelming for his tiny head. He looked down at himself again. His pelt was dotted with tiny glowing specks. He looked back up at the sky, and saw the same tiny glowing specks there. He turned his head back down to stare at distance. He was dead, wasn't he? But if he was dead... Where was he?

The wandering slowed as he realised he would never be back home... Wherever home was. Maybe this was his home. But then, why did it not feel like home? He felt like he wasn't supposed to be there. Like something was screaming at him to leave. That this wasn't where he belonged. That he belonged somewhere else. Somewhere he loves. Somewhere he feels safe. Somewhere he knows. If this wasn't home... Then where was? What was the feeling of home? What was the feeling of safety? How would he know that he was feeling safe? How would he know that he was home, home where he belonged?

His wandering grew more frantic and helpless as time went on, and yet his mind raced as fast as ever. The everlasting amount of thoughts made his head throb. He expected home would not get him feeling like this. Home should feel much better, much happier. Home would...

Home.

Home...?

What was home anyways?

Did he know what home meant? He wasn't sure if he knew. Home. The word was short and simple, yet felt very welcoming and important. He'd never heard of the word. He'd never heard of anything, in fact. But for some odd reason, he felt like he knew the meaning of every word, that he could speak it without having to pause and think deeply. But it would never happen. He didn't know everything. In fact, he didn't know anything. He was only a lost soul in the stars.

{ @zozelen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 23rd, 2024 at 11:56 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:42 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: A Finch at Daytime

Finchpaw watched the stars in the sky shimmer above him, sitting alone in a grassy field, the breeze warm- the air never felt too cold here. He was a star, now, or at least that's what the queens in the nursery used to say. That's what happened to all the cats who came before them, and they'd watch over the clans forever more. Finchpaw did that sometimes. He'd watch his old home, Thunderclan, seeing the kits who he used to play with become apprentices... actually, Riversong had got a new apprentice recently- right? It was hard for him to remember what was happening in the real world sometimes, it felt so... disconnected. Like he was listening to them talk from underwater.

He was happy for his old mentor. He knew they were sad... very sad. That was one of Finchpaw's biggest regrets- although he had made his peace with the whole death thing, he wished Riversong didn't have to blame themself. It wasn't their fault. Nothing was their fault.

He'd watch his brother, too. In Starclan there wasn't much else to do but watch, especially for a spirit as young as him. He didn't know any of the cats here, and he just... didn't really want to talk to them. It felt like sealing his fate. The fact that'd he be forgotten one day, that Finchpaw never got to live for his clan like he always wanted to. He only got to die for them.

Blazepaw was his younger brother, actually. They were of course littermates, but Finchpaw was born a few minutes before him. Blazepaw always seemed a little bitter about that, haha... he always thought he was more mature then Finchpaw, more capable. Only one of them had the sense to not fight in the raid, so he supposed Blazepaw was right, in a way.

Unexpectedly, a little, far-away voice pulled Finchpaw out of his thoughts. When Finchpaw turned around, he saw a young kit far off in the distance, appearance obscured by the haze of fog between them. Kits in Starclan weren't an uncommon sight, but it did pain Finchpaw's heart whenever he saw one. They had never even got to be apprenticed, never were able to leave the nursery or grow up. At least he was able to train with Riversong, even if just for a moon or two.

The kit in front of him sounded... timid. Were they looking for someone? Maybe a parent, or a sibling... Finchpaw began padding towards them, hoping he wouldn't startle the kit. Who knows how long they'd been in Starclan, though.

"Hey. I'm here," Finchpaw called out, alerting the kit of his presence. Once he got close enough he could see their splotched brown pelt and orange and green eyes. "Are you lost, little guy?"

[@Starphobia]
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 24th, 2024 at 09:45 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: A Finch at Daytime

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/Him | ??? Moons | Timid
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit didn't show it, but he was relieved to find another fairly young cat, definitely not an adult, but not a kit either. He looked up at the brown tabby tom, his eyes shining with hope. Maybe this cat knew where he was supposed to be? Maybe this cat would tell him who he was.

"Where...?" He murmured, unable to form complete sentences. "I'm... Daykit?" He had heard from another cat that his name was, in fact Daykit, but he didn't remember who. It just sounded like a distant voice, like someone calling out to him. It seemed important, but he wasn't truly sure what it was. He wasn't even sure where he was.

{ @zozelen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!