Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 11th, 2017, 11:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Lioncry watched as her mother appeared, her yellow hues gleaming with grief as she stood stock still, not moving at all. But when she met her mother's eyes, something clicked and she stepped closer, touching her nose to her mother's. “I'm sorry,” Lioncry whispered, dipping her head. She wasn't entirely sure what to do now that she was actually doing this. She knew that during her apprenticeship, she had been too focused on training to be around her family much, and then during her early warrior days, she had shut everyone out after an incident with losing her best friend, or second best friend, Auroraflame being her closest. And now, she wished she had taken the time, and gotten to say goodbye. “I wanted to see you again.... To say goodbye,” Lioncry whispered, searching her mother's face for any sign of forgiveness, her yellow eyes full of grief and her head down. Now that she was actually facing her mother, she felt tongue tied, and couldn't seem to find the words that expressed everything she wanted to say.

[It's fine ^^]
So so so sorry again! I forgot about this until now!
~~~

Stormfeather watched with shock and grief as her golden daughter tapped her nose to hers, fresh pain washing through her as she wished they'd been closer. Her turquoise eyes glistened as Lioncry dipped her head and whispered she was sorry. The queen shook her head slowly, uncertain at first, but then it grew more and more convincing. "Lioncry," she breathed, stepping closer to her kit once more. "You have nothing to be sorry for." An image flashed through her mind of when she named the kits. She'd named Lionkit because of her beautiful golden pelt, just like the strong Clan LionClan. Storm named her that always knowing she would grow up to be a great warrior. She'd clearly been right. As her daughter's head drooped she nuzzled it, lifting it once more. "You've nothing to be sorry about," she repeated in a murmur. "Even if we were never as close as I always hoped we'd be, I always noticed all the pride you have, all the confidence and kindness. I will always forgive you, Lioncry,no matter what you do or say."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Cloudkit began tearing at the ground with her tiny claws. "Come on! There must be a way to the real world!" She clawed the ground even harder. "Maybe... Its a... Dream... And... We'll... Wake up... Soon...!" She panted.
@SpringtrapFNAF

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 12th, 2017 at 12:46 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Whisperbreeze padded over to a tree and laid down next to it in the territory.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; August 12th, 2017 at 08:18 AM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Shamrockglow’s eyes gleamed with happiness, and his maw broke into a wide grin, his tail twitching with pleasure, then his eyes darkened, and he shook himself as he realized that she would have to raise their kits alone, and his kits would never get to meet him, although beheld to the belief that Speckledspring would make sure they knew about him, as would his other kits, who he missed a lot. It had been amazing, to raise a family with her, and she was an amazing cat, like no other. “Nah, the stars couldn't wait to have me join them,” he teased, touching his nose to the tip of her ear affectionately, his eyes regaining their usually brightness. Then he stared at her, his jaw dropping open slightly in disbelief. “Speckledspring you shouldn't have!” he exclaimed, his eyes widening, then he smiled and closed his mouth, it didn't matter, she was okay, the kits probably were fine, so no harm done. Maybe he was dead, but it had nothing to do with what she'd done. “Never mind, just… never do that again, please?” he added, closing his eyes a moment. He couldn't bare the thought of her losing the kits, whether they were his or someone else's, in case one day she found a new mate. He hated the idea, but he did want her to be happy, and nothing outweighed that. “When they're older, would you tell them that I'm always here, watching over them?” he asked, still purring faintly, his green eyes shining. He would've loved to be down there with Speckledspring, and help her raise their kits together, but that was impossible, and he had to accept this. Shamrockglow would've liked to meet his kits, but he also knew that wouldn't happen for a long time, unless he managed to visit them in their dreams, like he was doing with with Speckledspring.

The queen purred, looking around at the starry grounds. "Even so, I think that this place is awesome." Speckledspring had always absolutley adored the stars, and she couldn't believe that someday, she would be able to live on them. As he scolded her for fighting in that battle, she just flicked her ears lightly. "I couldn't just not fight for my clan because of kits! But I accept the fact that wouldn't be able to do that now." The feline was very close to giving birth, she looked about ready to pop. And honestly, she was excited to see what these kits looked like. She hoped they looked more like their father, so she could see him in them every day as they grew up. "Until these kits are born, I promise. But then you can't stop me from fighting for my clan when I'm perfectly healthy." At her mate's next statement, Speckledspring purred and pressed up against the silver tom. "I'll tell them that every day, from the day that they are born until the day that I die. They'll know it so well, that they'll be reciting those words in their sleep." She laughed, watching as the landscape around her grew a bit lighter. And her heart sank. "I think it's nearing morning. So I'll have to go." She sighed and turned to face Shamrockglow, licking his cheek gently. "I love you."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Honeypool's crying muffled down to quiet sniffling as she tried her best to listen to the tom. She listened to the story of another molly in her clan who broke the rules before her. The rule breaking that resulted in half clan kits. Honeypool felt she was close with Fireflare. She told him lots of things that could even be considered treachery for exposing her clan to a cat outside of RiverClan. But they weren't too close and didn't visit each other too often to do anything that could result in kits of their own. Honeypool never really thought of having kits someday, she mostly just focused on her duties. It also surprised the ginger molly that he knew Fallenstream as well. Honeypool looked at him and concluded that he didn't seem to old, so he might have known him for a long time. It felt odd, however, how he seemed to speak as wisely as an elder. It might simply be because he's been in StarClan for a while. she thought in her head. She hung her head as she starts to think about Fallenstream. "I don't think he wants anything to do with me now, I feel like I really hurt him. What do I do?" she asks. She wanted to find a way out of this dead end she put herself in.

((Sorry for the wait! I had some stuff going on currently))
[its fine <3]
Waterstreak watched her expression for a moment. She seemed to be thinking over some things, but he didn't know what. Starclan cats were privileged with knowing many things, but they did not know a cats inner thoughts, what they were thinking in their mind. It's why they could be easily blinded by a cat, such as Bucknight. The gray tabby watched, his pale blue eye studying her. When she finally spoke at last he thought, thinking up a good answer for her. He was Starclan so he tried to sound wise, he tried to help answer their problems. "The best way to start is by apologizing. You said he found you with Fireflare. You don't need that incident to lead to bigger problems down the road. Tell him you're sorry for betraying the Clan, for betraying his trust. He may or may not take this well, but do know that in his eyes you are in the wrong. He may seem to hate you for some time, but you must be patient and let it pass. Fallenstream will learn to trust you and possibly forgive you in time as well. Trust me, Fallenstream wronged me before, but we have forgiven each other now. He has a mixed personality. He can jump to conclusions, but he is also very worthy of your trust. Therefore if you give him your trust there is a high possibility he will give you his."

[lets just say Fallen and Water have had a history together xd]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 13th, 2017, 03:08 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
The silver tabby shook with emotion as she heard his voice telling her it really was him. Nostalgia hit her like a stone to the head. His soft, warm fur cuddling her during leafbare, his striking blue hues, his joy, everytime she thought about him she felt happiness, but also bitterness. She watched as the cat took slow steps towards her. Slowly, she wiggled her way out of her hiding place, and walked towards him as well until she could see his face, stopping.

They were mere foxtails away. Ivybreeze's amber eyes filled with tears as she vainly tried to hold them in. "Lionfrost..." Was the only word she could manage to speak out with choking on her own emotions. He was here, with her. He was safe in StarClan. She could smell his scent clearly now. Without hesitation, she rushed over to her deceased mate, letting her tears spill out. She hung her head, crying how unfair the world was, how happy she was to see him, how agonizing it was to see him all over again.

She could never live the life she had wanted again with him. He was here yes, in front of her eyes physically and mentally, but she could never bring him home to ShadowClan. Death was what separated them.
Relief flooded into his golden orbs as the recognition flooded into her own eyes. Thank StarClan she’d remembered. If his mate had forgotten him, Lionfrost would be lost and distraught. Ivybreeze had been his best friend and mate. Should she ever forget him he would practically lose his mind. He had never been very good at making friends, or rather, most cats hadn’t been very willing to give a friendship with him a shot. Any friend that he made he wouldn’t ever want to lose. Friends were extremely precious to him. Ivybreeze was especially precious considering she wasn’t ‘just a friend’. She was more than that.
A sigh left his jaws as Ivybreeze rushed forward. He rested his chin on the top of her head, giving it a couple of licks. “I miss you….” The golden tabby murmured sadly, holding back his tears while the tears spilled down the she-cat’s face. ‘I miss you’, probably wasn’t enough to explain how much he really missed her. There were a lot of words that he wanted to say to her, but he couldn’t seem to get them out. He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent. The former warrior was immediately reminded of ShadowClan’s territory, the warrior’s den and everything in between.

“How’s ShadowClan fairing?” Lionfrost asked, not moving away from her. He knew exactly how ShadowClan was doing. He was a part of StarClan now, he knew a lot of things that he would never have known as a plain old warrior. He knew that rain water was pouring down endlessly on ShadowClan’s territory and they’d had to move to Riverclan for shelter, as their own camp was no longer safe. It made him helpless to known that there was nothing he could do, for not even StarClan could control the weather. They merely watched over the four clans and warned them of a terrible future, other than that, they had no power over the forest. Lionfrost knew that things weren’t going well for his former clan, but he longed to hear words coming out of her mouth again. He would do anything to hear her beautiful voice again. Since he finally had a chance to speak to her, he was going to make the most of it. If anything, perhaps he’d even make his mate forget that he was dead. He would distract her and make it feel as if they were just talking in ShadowClan’s territory. But that was much easier said than done.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 13th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Relief flooded into his golden orbs as the recognition flooded into her own eyes. Thank StarClan she’d remembered. If his mate had forgotten him, Lionfrost would be lost and distraught. Ivybreeze had been his best friend and mate. Should she ever forget him he would practically lose his mind. He had never been very good at making friends, or rather, most cats hadn’t been very willing to give a friendship with him a shot. Any friend that he made he wouldn’t ever want to lose. Friends were extremely precious to him. Ivybreeze was especially precious considering she wasn’t ‘just a friend’. She was more than that.
A sigh left his jaws as Ivybreeze rushed forward. He rested his chin on the top of her head, giving it a couple of licks. “I miss you….” The golden tabby murmured sadly, holding back his tears while the tears spilled down the she-cat’s face. ‘I miss you’, probably wasn’t enough to explain how much he really missed her. There were a lot of words that he wanted to say to her, but he couldn’t seem to get them out. He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent. The former warrior was immediately reminded of ShadowClan’s territory, the warrior’s den and everything in between.

“How’s ShadowClan fairing?” Lionfrost asked, not moving away from her. He knew exactly how ShadowClan was doing. He was a part of StarClan now, he knew a lot of things that he would never have known as a plain old warrior. He knew that rain water was pouring down endlessly on ShadowClan’s territory and they’d had to move to Riverclan for shelter, as their own camp was no longer safe. It made him helpless to known that there was nothing he could do, for not even StarClan could control the weather. They merely watched over the four clans and warned them of a terrible future, other than that, they had no power over the forest. Lionfrost knew that things weren’t going well for his former clan, but he longed to hear words coming out of her mouth again. He would do anything to hear her beautiful voice again. Since he finally had a chance to speak to her, he was going to make the most of it. If anything, perhaps he’d even make his mate forget that he was dead. He would distract her and make it feel as if they were just talking in ShadowClan’s territory. But that was much easier said than done.
(Writer's block, Empress ^^' ehhh)
Ivybreeze pinned her ears back a little when he asked how ShadowClan was.
"Well, we had to evacuate camp before we all got swept away from the rain."
She sighed. "At the moment, I'm with my friend Ravenwing. I got separated from the clan." The silver tabby looked down. "And...I met another tom...' She added the sentence to a whisper, praying he wouldn't hear her, but she knew that the subject was impossible to avoid. Her amber hues looked at the ground, not daring to see his reaction. She knew he probably already knew about Ravenflight anyways. She pressed against him, her tail falling to the ground. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:31 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
(Writer's block, Empress ^^' ehhh)
Ivybreeze pinned her ears back a little when he asked how ShadowClan was.
"Well, we had to evacuate camp before we all got swept away from the rain."
She sighed. "At the moment, I'm with my friend Ravenwing. I got separated from the clan." The silver tabby looked down. "And...I met another tom...' She added the sentence to a whisper, praying he wouldn't hear her, but she knew that the subject was impossible to avoid. Her amber hues looked at the ground, not daring to see his reaction. She knew he probably already knew about Ravenflight anyways. She pressed against him, her tail falling to the ground. "I'm sorry." She whispered.
[It’s fine. I get it all the time]
The golden tom felt as though his heart had stopped working and shattered into a million pieces. There was absolutely no way that he could pick up the pieces and put them back together again. Even if he did manage such a feat, there would always be a piece missing.
As a matter of fact, Lionfrost was actually not aware that she had taken a liking to another tom. Perhaps he’d just caught her at all the wrong times. Now, the tom was really wishing that he’d seen it earlier. The words were hard for both of them. It was hard for Ivybreeze to say it, and it was hard for Lionfrost to hear it and acknowledge the fact that it was bound to happen eventually. He’d thought about it before during his time in StarClan, but he’d never actually realised just how much it would hurt him.

Jealousy and guilt clawed at his insides. Jealousy because he was jealous that some other cat could make Ivybreeze feel the way that he had, and guilt because he was feeling jealous. He shouldn’t be doing this. Lionfrost knew that he couldn’t keep her to himself now that he was dead, and he new that she deserved to be happy. He wanted her to be happy more than anything, but even that couldn’t stop the hurting in his heart. Now he would probably be nothing more than a memory. How many cats would remember him now that Ivybreeze would be busy thinking about someone else all the time? Probably none. He would be forgotten. It would be like he had never existed.
Lionfrost was ready to let the tears run down his face in streams. He knew that this must be the end of him and he was starting to dread the future more than he had ever before.

Lionfrost forced a smile onto his maw, not aware of the warmth that it lacked. “It’s fine. You deserve to be happy,” Lionfrost whispered back, pressing his muzzle to her cheek. And that was a lie right there. It wasn’t fine, and it was clear in his golden eyes but he didn’t want to make things worse for his mate. Or rather, probably his former mate. The tom knew that it was bad of him to lie to himself. But it was even worse that he was lying to Ivybreeze. Even if it was for the sake of her happiness.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 15th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

[It’s fine. I get it all the time]
The golden tom felt as though his heart had stopped working and shattered into a million pieces. There was absolutely no way that he could pick up the pieces and put them back together again. Even if he did manage such a feat, there would always be a piece missing.
As a matter of fact, Lionfrost was actually not aware that she had taken a liking to another tom. Perhaps he’d just caught her at all the wrong times. Now, the tom was really wishing that he’d seen it earlier. The words were hard for both of them. It was hard for Ivybreeze to say it, and it was hard for Lionfrost to hear it and acknowledge the fact that it was bound to happen eventually. He’d thought about it before during his time in StarClan, but he’d never actually realised just how much it would hurt him.

Jealousy and guilt clawed at his insides. Jealousy because he was jealous that some other cat could make Ivybreeze feel the way that he had, and guilt because he was feeling jealous. He shouldn’t be doing this. Lionfrost knew that he couldn’t keep her to himself now that he was dead, and he new that she deserved to be happy. He wanted her to be happy more than anything, but even that couldn’t stop the hurting in his heart. Now he would probably be nothing more than a memory. How many cats would remember him now that Ivybreeze would be busy thinking about someone else all the time? Probably none. He would be forgotten. It would be like he had never existed.
Lionfrost was ready to let the tears run down his face in streams. He knew that this must be the end of him and he was starting to dread the future more than he had ever before.

Lionfrost forced a smile onto his maw, not aware of the warmth that it lacked. “It’s fine. You deserve to be happy,” Lionfrost whispered back, pressing his muzzle to her cheek. And that was a lie right there. It wasn’t fine, and it was clear in his golden eyes but he didn’t want to make things worse for his mate. Or rather, probably his former mate. The tom knew that it was bad of him to lie to himself. But it was even worse that he was lying to Ivybreeze. Even if it was for the sake of her happiness.
Ivybreeze looked at him, her eyes full of pain and sadness. "But it isn't!" She reached up to lick his cheek. ''You're lying anyways, Lionfrost." She sighed, noting how down he looked even when he smiled. "I will always love you." She promised rubbed her head under his chin, affectionately. "I've never stopped thinking about you." She whispered, her meow cracking. Her heart was slowly cracking. She hated to tell him like this, but it would be even worse when he saw it for himself. She loved Ravenflight of course, but she would never forget her first love.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[its fine <3]
Waterstreak watched her expression for a moment. She seemed to be thinking over some things, but he didn't know what. Starclan cats were privileged with knowing many things, but they did not know a cats inner thoughts, what they were thinking in their mind. It's why they could be easily blinded by a cat, such as Bucknight. The gray tabby watched, his pale blue eye studying her. When she finally spoke at last he thought, thinking up a good answer for her. He was Starclan so he tried to sound wise, he tried to help answer their problems. "The best way to start is by apologizing. You said he found you with Fireflare. You don't need that incident to lead to bigger problems down the road. Tell him you're sorry for betraying the Clan, for betraying his trust. He may or may not take this well, but do know that in his eyes you are in the wrong. He may seem to hate you for some time, but you must be patient and let it pass. Fallenstream will learn to trust you and possibly forgive you in time as well. Trust me, Fallenstream wronged me before, but we have forgiven each other now. He has a mixed personality. He can jump to conclusions, but he is also very worthy of your trust. Therefore if you give him your trust there is a high possibility he will give you his."

[lets just say Fallen and Water have had a history together xd]

((*has read Fallen and Water's history* a very bloody history indeed XD))

Honeypool finally calmed herself down to mere quiet sniffling and a puffy red look in her eyes. The advice the starry tom gave, contrasted the one received by her former mentor, Cloversplash. The brown molly told her to let her be guided by her heart and she'll know what s=is right. But one of her options could prove her infidelity to her Clan. She didn't know how she could let her heart lead her any further, for her heart has caused her to get in this trouble originally. But this tom, Waterstreak wasn't it? He tells her to let trust be her pathfinder. Trust Fallenstream's ability to forgive her duplicity and disloyalty to the clan who has given very little, in her mind. Give trust so she can receive it in exchange. She needs to go apologize. In her honest opinion, she hopes Fallenstream never forgives for her actions. She wants his trust back. She doesn't want to keep evading him in camp and be close. She wants to chat with him like before, but less awkward and no suspicion from each other. Just chat normally. "If apologizing is how you think I can solve this, then that is what I will do. I will trust your judgement, Waterstreak." she mewed, her eyes shined over at him. At the back of her mind, she wanted to ask him how he knew Fallenstream, but eventually forgot about asking him. She know had to two things to guide her; love and trust.