Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 7th, 2021, 06:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw had been pretty weirded out at the kit at first. She barely remembered the time when she too was cheery and loud. Most of what she could remember was shrouded in the mists of sadness. She was happy to have someone to look after. This kit couldn't get into real trouble here but, from what she'd seen, maybe she still needed some guidance.
Without a sound, Goldenkit had pushed away the "Breezekit" tile out of the best friend spot. Pinepaw watched Goldenkit go into a brainstorming frenzy.
[ Can't help but find the two adorable pff <3 ]

Finally after some... Loud brainstorming, Goldenkit actually sat down and took a moment to breathe. She was still flicking her tail excitedly though, a small quirk she's always had "do you have any ideas?" the golden coloured kitten asked Pinepaw with a bright smile. She'd been so quiet.. Surely the other had some great ideas too! And if not... Then they were still great! Point.
Goldenkit was glad to have met Pinepaw. StarClan had been getting so boring and now she finally had someone to be bored with - or just not to be border with. Either way, it was all a lot more fun when someone else was there too.

Last edited by Estelle; January 7th, 2021 at 06:30 PM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 02:16 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
[ Can't help but find the two adorable pff <3 ]

Finally after some... Loud brainstorming, Goldenkit actually sat down and took a moment to breathe. She was still flicking her tail excitedly though, a small quirk she's always had "do you have any ideas?" the golden coloured kitten asked Pinepaw with a bright smile. She'd been so quiet.. Surely the other had some great ideas too! And if not... Then they were still great! Point.
Goldenkit was glad to have met Pinepaw. StarClan had been getting so boring and now she finally had someone to be bored with - or just not to be border with. Either way, it was all a lot more fun when someone else was there too.
Pinepaw smiled before making a quizzical face. What ideas did she have? She had, surprisingly, been hoping for a cave, but there was none. Instead, there was a beautiful landscape. Her tail flicked a little.
"Well, I do help cats. You could help me. We could discuss stuff here. Also it's a fun place to explore." she mewed eventually, embarrassed at the boringness of her ideas.

(ikr I never expected pine to become a big sis character but now it's so cute)

Last edited by Shade.; January 8th, 2021 at 02:16 AM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 07:11 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw smiled before making a quizzical face. What ideas did she have? She had, surprisingly, been hoping for a cave, but there was none. Instead, there was a beautiful landscape. Her tail flicked a little.
"Well, I do help cats. You could help me. We could discuss stuff here. Also it's a fun place to explore." she mewed eventually, embarrassed at the boringness of her ideas.

(ikr I never expected pine to become a big sis character but now it's so cute)
Goldankit was a bit sad that there weren't any fun caves to explore, though the landscape definitely made up for that! she waited eagerly for Pinepaw's answer, and honestly? Was quite surprised when hearing it "really?" she meowed "you'll let me help you?" She was astonished, but loved the idea, and she'd make sure that was heard: "That's a great idea!" she smiled "and maybe threw exploring we'll find a hidden cave somewhere" unlikely, but who jnew.
Old January 9th, 2021, 02:58 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Goldankit was a bit sad that there weren't any fun caves to explore, though the landscape definitely made up for that! she waited eagerly for Pinepaw's answer, and honestly? Was quite surprised when hearing it "really?" she meowed "you'll let me help you?" She was astonished, but loved the idea, and she'd make sure that was heard: "That's a great idea!" she smiled "and maybe threw exploring we'll find a hidden cave somewhere" unlikely, but who jnew.
Well, maybe. Looks like Pinepaw wasn't alone in the starry landscape now. She had wandered for moons. Most cats here Probably didn't know she existed. She twitched her tail thoughtfully.
"If you want, we can stay a bit longer, but I think you should be going back to camp to see your mom. Maybe I should go see Fawntree too..."
Old January 9th, 2021, 09:51 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Well, maybe. Looks like Pinepaw wasn't alone in the starry landscape now. She had wandered for moons. Most cats here Probably didn't know she existed. She twitched her tail thoughtfully.
"If you want, we can stay a bit longer, but I think you should be going back to camp to see your mom. Maybe I should go see Fawntree too..."
Although Goldenkit would've wanted to stay longer, Pinepaw had a point when saying she should perhaps go see her mom "maybe, she knows nothing can happen here but I guess she'd still worry" the kitten shrugged but still smiled as she carefully started hoping down the stones, looking back every once and again to see if Pinepaw was coming too "Fawntree is your mother, right? Then you should!" Goldenkit chirped once and the foot of the rocks.
Old January 10th, 2021, 06:14 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Although Goldenkit would've wanted to stay longer, Pinepaw had a point when saying she should perhaps go see her mom "maybe, she knows nothing can happen here but I guess she'd still worry" the kitten shrugged but still smiled as she carefully started hoping down the stones, looking back every once and again to see if Pinepaw was coming too "Fawntree is your mother, right? Then you should!" Goldenkit chirped once and the foot of the rocks.
Pinepaw slipped down carefully. The rocks were hard to climb and she didn't feel like falling, despite the lack of danger. So she carefully sloped off.
"Yeah, maybe I should." she murmured and followed Goldenkit.

(da end?)
Old January 11th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw slipped down carefully. The rocks were hard to climb and she didn't feel like falling, despite the lack of danger. So she carefully sloped off.
"Yeah, maybe I should." she murmured and followed Goldenkit.

(da end?)
[ Da end :0 ]

Goldenkit smiled as she happily skipped back to camp next to Pinepaw. She was so happy with her new friend! Oooh, maybe she could tell her mama all about it - yeah!
Old January 13th, 2021, 03:35 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[@bmkmb ]

The fox-like tom looked at the small she-cat, eye flooded with confusion. "I'm Dead?..." he muttured to himself. Dogflame shook his head slightly, pausing for a few moments. Star- what? "What's StarClan?" The RiverClan warrior asked, curiosity getting the better of him. StarClan. Dead. This couldn't be real. He was attacked by a fox, and all of a sudden, here he was. Am I dreaming?

[ So sorry for the late reply ]
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:05 AM
chirps

Cricketpaw

The sun shone brightly overhead a large grassy terrain. A few damp spots popped up here and there, surrounded by reeds that concealed part of the water pitfalls. Water bubbled over stones and cascaded down in a mini waterfall where all different kinds of fish seemed to be jumping about. Whiskers away from a tall batch of plans sat a focused spotted she-cat. Her claws flexed on the edge of the stream, eyes unblinking as she was as still as a rock. Waiting... waiting...

Now.

Flashing a paw out, she managed to hook a decent sized trout, a smile of satisfaction spreading across her face. With years of calling StarClan home underpaw, Cricketpaw was ever confident in all of her abilities now.

"I wish fish had been this easy to catch back in RiverClan," the bengal chuckled, deciding to toss the prey back into the river. She watched as it swam away, swiping her tail around to her side and turning around. As her eyes surveyed the terrain, she felt at peace. Everything seemed brighter her. Of course, the grief she always carried for her friends - Northpath, Daydream, Geckoleaf, Russetstar - always stayed, but at least on clear days like this she could just imagine they were off endlessly hunting, having the time of their lives.

[ @bmkmb ]

Last edited by spade; January 20th, 2021 at 12:06 AM.
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:18 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @spade

She stood on the opposite side of the stream to the bengal, glaring at the water loathingly. Was it normal for a cat to despise their clan and anything related to it? The black-furred molly couldn't care less about those fishfaces that ruled these days. Things had been so much better in the past, back before… really, she was only here to watch over her friends—the ones still living; she knew no dead cats who actually enjoyed communicating as much as she did.

The splash of water and a few stray droplets landing on her sleek coat convinced her to look up, and the stranger's words carried in the breeze. Riverdweller, also? Raven could drudge up no memories of the she-cat, so either they had interacted very sparingly, or the stranger had been wandering around the starlands for quite some time.

"Who are you?" the apprentice asked from across the rivulet. "Which leader served at the time of your death?"
Have a wonderful day!