Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 10:40 AM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"Yeah", she said, smiling. She continued to groom her fur. "Have you learned anything from your mentor yet?"

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:50 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Pumapaw flickered her ears back and forth as she was finally lead to a stream. She did not trust that Quickhat would just keep to himself there on the bank she knew better than that. So she took careful steps over to it, making sure she got far enough that he wouldn't be able to just run over and knock her into the water. Cleaning her nose she let out a relieved sigh. Finally! She could actually breathe again. It was soooo nice.. And well now she had the capacity to annoy Quickass again. Slowly, acting completely nonchalantly, she made her way back to him, her blue eyes shining with extreme mischievousness. Then with complete surprise, or so she hoped it would be to the other cat she splashed water into his face before trying to push him into the stream. It would assume to no end if he actually went in. But in the process of attempting to push him into it, Puma lost her balance again and too went tumbling into the stream.

Quicksilver kept true to his word, keeping his distance as he allowed Pumapaw to wash her nose out in the stream. He didn't know why she thought he was going to push her into it. That was dumb, he wasn't that mean. Quicksilver was trying to learn how to be a good dad, and he didn't think pushing kits into streams was part of that package.
As she padded back, Quicksilver gave her a raised eyebrow look. "There, see? Feel any bet-" The tom stopped as water was suddenly splashed into his face, and then Pumapaw was pushing against him, trying to shove him into the stream. "Oh no you don't!" He growled, digging his claws into the moor and pulling himself further up the bank. He turned as the weight was suddenly gone, Pumapaw now sitting in the quite shallow stream, quite possibly looking very grumpy. Quicksilver, mindful of where he placed his paws, leaned down just out of her reach with a small smirk. "Well look at that. Trust exercise number one completed. Results?" The silver tabby straightened up, smirk still on his face. "Pumapaw does not trust Quicksilver. And Quicksilver does not trust Pumapaw." Then the tom turned with a wave of his tail, knowing Pumapaw would be just fine, the stream was quite shallow after all. "I'll be heading back to the camp now, you can come back whenever you feel like it. If you're not back in the apprentice's den by dark I might just come and find you." Being a good dad? Check. Being a good mentor? Screw that.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 10th, 2020, 11:07 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Twistedpaw blinked. "Wolftail? Er... some fighting techniques, but not much," she admitted. "I'm a new apprentice, and... did you hear that?" She pricked up her extremely small ears. "Coyotesnarl's announcing something." She paused, then meowed, "There's a prey social. Would you like to go? I can invite my other friend, Curlpaw."
She paused. She hadn't been this open to other cats in a long time before. However, she and Birchpaw could get along, right? @LionKitKat
Old May 10th, 2020, 11:15 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

Although her performance was...mediocre, Coldsong was satisfied with her improvement, noting that she wasn't a complete slowpoke. She just needed a little push.

Which was good, because Coldsong wasn't the type to tolerate slow learners.

Without reacting to her improvement, however, the warrior aimed another swipe, this time for Yewpaw's head. "Fight back!" He ordered with a hiss.

Yewpaw

The blow to her head left her dazed and stumbling but she shook it off, fixing her stance once more. Fight back. He wanted her to fight back. She could do that right? Fight back. Just a quick swipe or two. Sheathed paws. Simple. Fight back. Right. Gritting her teeth, she took her cues from the tom and darted around his side, aiming a strike for his flank and another for his back leg.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 11:16 AM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 11:18 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

She sniffed the air. "I smell a bit of crowfood, and a young rabbit!" She mewed, spotting the rabbit and creeping up to it. She carefully avoided sticks, but kept her sights on the rabbit. She dashed in speed, and the rabbit began to run, but it was too late. She lept, snapping it's neck. She panted as she landed, setting the rabbit down.
Old May 10th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She sniffed the air. "I smell a bit of crowfood, and a young rabbit!" She mewed, spotting the rabbit and creeping up to it. She carefully avoided sticks, but kept her sights on the rabbit. She dashed in speed, and the rabbit began to run, but it was too late. She lept, snapping it's neck. She panted as she landed, setting the rabbit down.
The apprentice was good. But perhaps it was a lucky catch? Twice in a row. Unlikely. Fast learner perhaps? A quick thought crossed her mind. Does she know what not to catch? That was an important thing to know. Her blank gaze went to the rabbit. “Good. Especially since it’s your first rabbit.” Hm... what if I have her tell me what she knows about hunting? It’d be easier that way to see what she needs to work on. “What do you know about hunting?”
Old May 10th, 2020, 11:44 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Mumble @WarriorsAndHorses ]

Asterpaw took a few steps closer and bent down, eyes wide with wonder as he gazed at the tiny bodies. How long had it been, since he'd seen something so fragile and small? He glanced up as Boulderclaw threatened him again, and his whiskers twitched with amusement. "I wouldn't dream of it," he murmured.

Boulderclaw briskly nodded, turning his attention to Bluekit and Blizzardkit, "Softfeather, would you like some fresh kill?" he asked his mate.

@WarriorsAndHorses

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post

"Fighting isn't always that fair, unfortunately. Sometimes you just have to do the same thing, or adapt! Which can be fun, and save your life! Try attacking me again, we will just have a good old-fashioned battle. Then I'll teach you a few more things."
Blackwing readied himself again for his apprentice, brushing his tail against the ground as he lowered himself.
"Awww... Okay." He scrunched down and ran at Blackwing, his head down.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:06 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

echopaw bounded out into the moor, she was very excited to finally get her assessment. she sat down and curled her tail neatly around her paws, her eyes shining with pride as she straighten up. echopaw made a quick glance to see if twilightstar had followed her.

@Moonraven

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:37 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Wings --

Mountainmist sighed. She'd had to train an apprentice now that the poor cat's mentor had disappeared... She wasn't exactly fond of teaching, more to do with the conditions she had to teach in rather than the teaching itself. The sun wasn't exactly a favourite companion of hers and training in the sun was just asking for a heat stroke. And so the warrior had waited for dusk to come and then had called out for Creekpaw to follow her out to the moors. Sitting down she stared out over the wide yonder, as she waited for the apprentice to approach. "I don't know how much ya has learned when it comes to hunting. Care to inform me of your current knowledge?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread