Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 12:42 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Skunkstrike
-------------------------

A heavy snort and a grunt sounded from the warrior's den when her name was called, and her striped head popped out, blinking away sleep. Another patrol? Awh, but it was ol' Drizzlecloud. Well this was different. Peeling herself from the den, Skunkstrike's thick fur stood up in patches all over, and moss clung to the feather-soft fur.

She padded up, though a massive yawn cut her greeting in half, and she smacked her lips, her one eye blinking the sleep away. "Pond, marigold, web, got it." She nodded, then turned her eye down at Treepaw with a lop-sided smile, "Hey lil buddy! First time I saw you out for one of these! This would be my like, fifth time gathering flowers for the pretty med cats." She chuckled aloud, "So uh, who we waitin for now? Spitfire? Nono, Spottedfire, right?"

@willooowfeather @SuspiciousMindz [SO sorry for taking this long, I'll get the starter patrol post out very soon! ^^; ]
( I am far too tired to write a decent response :c)

Spottedfire slunk up to the gathered cats. "Did... somecat say my name?

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons

Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripod was late and at this point didnt even really care. They blamed Spider-dude, bad Spider-dude, for it anyways. Dropping the prey that was caught
(A pigeon, a mouse, and a squirrel for them and another mouse for Daylightpaw)

on the pile the tripod stomped up to the deputy and promptly stuck their tongue out at them.

"Spider-dude that was a mess! What happened, youre usually so good with planning?" It wasnt an insult really, more of a genuine question but Mudhound was disheveled because of the apprentice disaster patrol and explained "The kiddos were all distracted by the weird switch ups and we were delayed in going out which wasnt great... But the main issue was poor Silverpaw and Poppypaw have no hunting training yet, makes sense cuz theyre both really young but it didnt help. Im just tired now so Im gonna take a nap but if this wasnt enough you're gonna need to send out another patrol because this started on the wrong paw." The tripod hoped he'd had more luck on his secret leader and deputy patrol but for now they just didnt have the energy to care and ask.

@Starfall (late I know but it flopped to unrecoverable depths I tried)
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons

Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripod was late and at this point didnt even really care. They blamed Spider-dude, bad Spider-dude, for it anyways. Dropping the prey that was caught
(A pigeon, a mouse, and a squirrel for them and another mouse for Daylightpaw)

on the pile the tripod stomped up to the deputy and promptly stuck their tongue out at them.

"Spider-dude that was a mess! What happened, youre usually so good with planning?" It wasnt an insult really, more of a genuine question but Mudhound was disheveled because of the apprentice disaster patrol and explained "The kiddos were all distracted by the weird switch ups and we were delayed in going out which wasnt great... But the main issue was poor Silverpaw and Poppypaw have no hunting training yet, makes sense cuz theyre both really young but it didnt help. Im just tired now so Im gonna take a nap but if this wasnt enough you're gonna need to send out another patrol because this started on the wrong paw." The tripod hoped he'd had more luck on his secret leader and deputy patrol but for now they just didnt have the energy to care and ask.

@Starfall (late I know but it flopped to unrecoverable depths I tried)

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Well...they looked worse for wear. He'd been feeling antsy since the visit back to the Ruins. He hated it, not being able to just go in and kill it, it made his skin crawl. He'd just have to figure out how to kill it. In a way that no one else would die, he'd already lost Yarrowcrest... A dragged out sigh came from the deputy as Mudhound spoke up. Yeah, his last second planning was...patchy. Well, worse than patchy he'd admit. "It's a good haul, all good, thanks for bein so flexible with the sudden switch up. I'll look further into Poppypaw n Silverpaw." a pause. "Go take a rest, you've definitely earned it."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 28th, 2024, 10:02 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
----------------

Skunkstrike weaved her way into camp, her jaws full of golden flowers and a shoulder full of cobweb. She strolled up to Drizzlecloud, arching a brow and grinning toothily around her bundle, "Goth ese fer uh," She purred, setting the herbs down, "And bonus! I gave Treepaw a lil challenge to find some lavender too, check it out!" She purred more heartily, letting her fondness for the apprentice show as she gathered the cobweb from her shoulder and set the bundle of webbing at Drizzlecloud's paws. "She's gonna be something special one day," With her herbs delivered, Skunkstrike gave the medicine cat another grin and padded away.

[+3 Marigold +1Cobweb] //totally forgot this lololol

@SuspiciousMindz @Omari @willooowfeather

Last edited by Tiabirb; March 28th, 2024 at 05:45 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 03:53 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Seeing as Drizzlecloud and her little patrol had been the first to arrive back at camp, she was there to greet the other patrols that she had sent out as they returned. First came Skunkstrike, and although she couldn’t quite understand what the warrior said–it was difficult to read lips due to the bundle in her jaws–, she could atleast put two and two together to find out that the patrol was a success.

“Thank you, Skunkstrike. Ever the reliable cat you are!” She purred, casting a grin to the warrior, her gratefulness present in the way that her eyes seemed to light up. “You are dismissed–thank you, again!”

[ @Tiabirb ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 29th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw followed quickly after Skunkstrike, not wanting to be late about this. She trotted up to Drizzlecloud with the bouquet in her maw, blushing a little under the other warrior's words. Skunkstrike sure was talking her up to something she didn't believe she'd succeed.

Setting the bundle down, she nudged them gently towards the medicine cat.

[+2 Lavender, +2 Marigold]

@Omari @Tiabirb

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 30th, 2024, 08:25 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Ah, perfect. There was Daylightpaw, and now they could go. Quickly carrying the five borage leaves, Violetfreckle made her way back to camp and back to Drizzlecloud. "Sorry 'bout the lateness," she huffed, a bit out of breath. "Twistedsnake never showed. Daylightpaw's got some cobwebs 'n I've got five borage leaves." Short, sweet, to the point.

// @Ladiebugg @Omari \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:57 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Ah, perfect. There was Daylightpaw, and now they could go. Quickly carrying the five borage leaves, Violetfreckle made her way back to camp and back to Drizzlecloud. "Sorry 'bout the lateness," she huffed, a bit out of breath. "Twistedsnake never showed. Daylightpaw's got some cobwebs 'n I've got five borage leaves." Short, sweet, to the point.

// @Ladiebugg @Omari \\

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

DaylightPaw purrs softly, carefully dislodging the cobwebs from her paw.

___

+4 Cobwebs
Old March 31st, 2024, 06:15 PM
back &amp;amp; better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.

@Omari @Taibirb @SuspiciousMindz

Spottedfire raced after the two, his paws whirling and a yellow flower dangling limply from his jaws.

"I-I'm sorry- he started his usual speech - "I -I forgot where I was and lost... track of time ... I hope this is right..."

[ +1 marigold ]

Terror was behind those bicolored eyes. How much longer until they started to get annoyed by his head?

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:23 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springlight has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know by April 6th)

These patrols will be due by April 13th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (April 16th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Springlight’s disappointment and being sent out to get the herbs again!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, let me know, and I can add it for you.

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Stepping out from the mouth of the medicine den, the medicine cat found herself in her usual position in the middle of the clearing, trying to spot any cats that seemed available enough to gather some herbs. She had zero tolerance for any incoming failure. Given how high the stakes were for ShadowClan for causing trouble around the borders and predators lurking around both Haggard Ruins and Smallpines it was insufficiently easier for cats to wind up injured by the unsolved threat. It was heavily implied that the predator may be a lynx judging from the fact that Eaglespirit was killed by the border, but Springlight wouldn’t want to allow her barriers to be tackled down so easily. There may be little warriors in the medicine den that were injured, but these herbs would be needed in case cats were to become injured in the first place. She would make certain to give them the same luxury and care that they all needed equally from a herbalist’s gentle assistance. The tricolored fur along her hackles stood on end from just the interior thought itself, her sharp claws instinctively plucking at the sodden soil beneath her paws as her tail whisked reproachfully against her flanks. There were already enough problems with ShadowClan landing on their tail from their antics at Herondive Hollow. Springlight wasn’t certain about Bumblestar’s choice of uprising the kill-on-sight order again would only loosen the tensions, but she was their leader, so it was her choice.

With a flick of her oriental-shaped ears, the small feline almost found herself mentally wincing at the first choice of cats that she was going to send out to patrol. Skunkstrike’s eye injury hadn’t gone unnoticed by the pastel-colored feline, as it had caused her to become nothing but permanently disabled by becoming blind in one eye. Her recovery had been slow, but it was a grave process to go through from the simple fact alone that she wouldn’t be able to see again in both eyes. But, she was one of the warriors the medicine cat knew deep down had the overall appearance of the now-needed herb marigold in a jiffy from the sheer amount of times that she had been sent out on patrols. She would also need some more cobwebs, of course. Even with the herb storage being well-stocked at the given moment, with new-leaf flourishing with fresh herbs and flowerage, it was bound to have cobwebs begin growing at a decent rate as well. The few wads that she had left would most likely be enough for a couple of patients who come off with an injury that ranges in severity, but she wasn’t going to allow herself to ignore such things. With a grimace, she decided to swallow her pride and look over towards the bicolored molly, her pale blue eyes expressing gratitude and sympathy for the feline. “Skunkstrike[ @Tiabirb ],” the small calico called, her eyes narrowing as she briefly motioned to herself with her tail.

“I need… for you… to go… with… Orangeblossom[ @Dolomedes ]… and Drizzlecloud[ @Omari ]... to Firefly Cove… to search… for some… chamomile… marigold… and cobwebs.” Springlight paused momentarily to look over toward the direction of her mentor as she motioned her to approach with a forepaw. Given that her mentor was deaf, she would need to be more concise with setting her up on patrols in case she was being placed onto some. In which, that was being accounted for today. With a short smile cast towards her mentor, she made sure to move her lips in a slower motion so that the deaf molly could read her lips to understand what she was stating. “Drizzlecloud… knows what… both… marigold… and cobwebs… look like… so she… should be… able to… explain to… the both of… them… look like… however… chamomile… is located… in clusters… of white flowers… and try to… not confuse… them for… daisies… but those… are herbs… that I… need… as well.” Staring at the trio of felines, she quietly quirked a brow, knowing full well that they would understand the job and get it done and over with. Truth be told, she always needed warriors to understand the complexities of the importance of bringing herbs back to the clan when it was needed. Most cats held zero tolerance towards understanding that, unfortunately.

Next, the small calico spotted one of her most well-known clan-mates who was always prone to bringing back the more acquired essentials that she needed. The relatively quiet, shy, gray-toned molly, Mistheart. Whenever it came to patrols, she was always quick and uptight to get them done. To be honest, it made her one of the more reliable cats for her to depend on, especially with the fact that she was seemingly gleaming with gratitude for bringing herbs to the clan. Springlight wasn’t sure if it was a specialty of her to go collect any type of nature-related item, but it made her feel eager that she would not disappoint her with her coming findings for this patrol. With her eyes landing on the gray molly, she flicked her tail to motion her to come over. “Mistheart[ @Jayvines ]... I want… you to… take Copperpaw[ @nyx ]... and Warblerpaw[ @finley.exe ]... into the… territory… in search for… borage… yellowbells… and blessed thistle… borage is… small… star-shaped purple… blooms… with dark… hairy leaves… yellowbells… are… small shrubs… with small… yellow flowers… and blessed thistles… have hairy… dandelion-like… leaves… and fuzzy… yellow blossoms… be careful… when picking it… it has… rather… prickly… stems.” Springlight wasn’t certain whether she would be comfortable sending out a group of cats to search for blessed thistle when she hadn’t had cats go in search of it yet. All she could do was hope that they don’t disappoint.

The next patrols sent would need to be a little more finesse. Haggard Ruins, Herondive Hollow, and Smallpines were ultimately off-limits due to the threats looming over all the areas. There was no way in the world she was risking her clan-mates getting mauled by lynxes if she sent anyone towards Smallpines to search for any herbs. It was just simply asking for an un-rewindable death-wish and she wasn’t as negligent to send warriors that way. To add to it, the addon of cannibalizing that occurred at Herondive Hollow left her with a sickening feeling at the bottomless pits of her gut. Who in their right mind would be as insane as that to just eat your kind? Springlight hoped dearly that whoever decided to eat at Goldenheart’s body would be found and put to justice. Cannibalization was just nothing but a mental illness that was just wrong at every turn. Steadily swallowing down the bile that collected in her throat, glancing around toward her next batch of cats that were deemed fit for patrol. Admittedly, she wasn’t that familiar with Shrikepaw or Dragonflycliff, but Eggbite was a cat she knew failed a patrol that she had last placed her on. That was easily something that the calico remembered clear as day, and that wasn’t going to be something that she’d forget easily. Cats who fail to submit their patrols on time are easily cats that she finds negligent or unwilling to place into patrols. But, these were important, and herbs were needed more than ever.

With a sharp exhale through her nostrils, the herbalist geared her attention towards the trio as she beckoned the trio of felines over to her. “Dragonflycliff[ @hermeswind ]… I am… having you… take Shrikepaw[ @carmen ]... and Eggbite[ @Ladieratt ]... to Willow’s Rise… to collect… sorrel…. moss… and sticks… sorrel is… soft… light green leaves… and often… has multiple stems… and I am… already… sure that… you know… what both… sticks and… moss… look like… I would… appreciate… all that… you can… find… as sorrel… is good… for rejuvenating… hunger.” The tricolored feline’s lapis blue gaze rested momentarily on Eggbite’s own for a moment, narrowing her eyes slightly as her brow quirked. Her suspicions of the molly coming back with herbs were relatively slim, but she genuinely hoped that both Dragonflycliff and Shrikepaw would tell her if she did or not. It wasn’t like the molly was gonna be going off loose. If she failed this patrol just like she failed her last one, then she was going to make sure that she would endure the consequences of her negligent actions, unless there was a specific reason behind it. Springlight found it ridiculous how ignoring your duty would have a reasonable explanation other than just being lazy and ignorant. The thought alone only just made her feel more infuriated with some of the cats in her clan, simply twitching her ears in dismissal of the imprudent thoughts as she glanced once more around the clearing.

Now, for the last patrol. She couldn’t afford to send out any more after this. Springlight was getting tired as it was, and there were heavy limitations towards where she could have cats go. Given that she had no other choice than to send cats out towards the WindClan border, she didn’t necessarily think that it would be far too negatively impacting given that there hadn’t been much trouble regarding WindClan as of late. Narrowing her pupils, the calico spotted in the distance the familiar cream-and-brown tabby pelt of Bumblestar, meeting her blue gaze up with her green. Of all the cats in the clan, she found herself finding the leader a good choice for being sent out for this patrol in particular. She’d make it quick and bring back the herbs that were needed for the clan. Now, to bring alongside her, well, it was just a duo of apprentices. It shouldn’t take far too long for the patrol to be done and over with, but it was better than nothing than to just send out the patrol. “Wildpaw[ @Madelaine ]. Woodpaw[ @Blazing ]… Over here,” the healer called out, feeling her voice starting to wear out from all the talking she’d already done. Stars, how tired did she have to be to feel like that this much socializing was doing a number to her throat. “I… want… the both… of you… to accompany… Bumblestar[ @dino. ].” Springlight explained, offering a sideways glance to the leader as she spoke, probably mentally regretting that she should’ve mentioned the leader for this patrol, but she surely wouldn’t mind.

“Go… to the… Thunderglade… there… are usually… clusters… of flowers… growing… right alongside… the border… itself… you will… find both… orange… and purple flowers… I am… looking for… both lavender and… celandine… lavender carries… a refreshing… relaxing… scent… while celandine has… four… distinctly matching… petals… to give… it away… none of the… previous… patrols… collected any… during leaf-bare… so I… hope… you lot… have some… luck… collecting them.” Dismissing the trio with a nod, the calico remained around for some time in case there were any doubts to settle among patrols. Springlight doubted it would be necessary, but it was better to stick around and settle any sort of confusion that was to fuss up in any sort of patrol that she had placed cats onto. If she were being honest, she would’ve preferred to lead one of these patrols herself. Make sure to collect all the necessary supplies that she needs for the clan. But, she was needed in case there were any sort of situations to unsettle and patients to analyze over. For now, she needed to put her trust in her clan and make sure that they didn’t collect anything suspicious. Hope that they make it back unharmed and she will have her herbs to treat anyone who falls ill or is harmed. With a sharp whisk of her tail, she placed herself down onto her haunches as she awaited for any of her clan-mates to come forth towards her in any questioning of sort. At least, she hoped there was going to be some questioning about how a herb looked or felt like. It was valuable information, after all.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 4th, 2024 at 03:13 PM.