Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old March 20th, 2024, 03:47 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hummed, offering the molly a reassuring smile at her expression. It was a bit of a learning curve to get used to, having no hearing whatsoever, but she was confident that she could manage. “Alright, a stomach ache.. I can get you something to soothe that, don’t you worry.”

There were just a few more things she wanted to ask about first, though. “I’m going to ask you some yes and no questions, okay? Just nod or shake your head for me. Did the pain start today? If not, did the pain begin yesterday? Have you had anything to eat recently? And if you did, did the pain start afterwards?”

[ @mars ]
Lavendersong
a pretty gray she-cat with a purplish tint to her fur, heather-blue eyes
15 moons

Yes and no questions. She could do that. "Did the pain start today?" Lavendersong nodded. "Have you had anything to eat recently?" She shook her head, but gave a small nod, trying to say 'not too recently'. "And if you did, did the pain start afterwards?" She shook her head. 'Before,' she mouthed, hoping the deaf medicine cat could understand.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; March 20th, 2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 11:57 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Nightshine turned around as she remembered that Whitekit wasn't the only kit she had to get in here. "Berrykit!" She called out. "Get in here!" She then turned back to the inside of the den. "Spring light? Drizzlecloud?"
@Omari
@vei
Old March 22nd, 2024, 08:26 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Stormshadow burst in, holding a kit in his jaws. "Dizzlecloud! Springlight! I have a serious case here! Minnowkit got attacked by ravens, and she's bleeding bad!" He said, his words a little muffled by the kit in his jaws, who was bleeding from many places.
@Omari
@vei
@Moondapple
Old March 22nd, 2024, 08:32 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Stormshadow burst in, holding a kit in his jaws. "Dizzlecloud! Springlight! I have a serious case here! Minnowkit got attacked by ravens, and she's bleeding bad!" He said, his words a little muffled by the kit in his jaws, who was bleeding from many places.
@Omari
@vei
@Moondapple
She let out a small whimper as she was swung around. Her mind was not working and she could not see properly. All she knew is that she could faintly smell herbs. Oh,Starclan........ please don't let me die...She thought as she was dangling in the air.
@Omari
@vei
Old March 24th, 2024, 12:09 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Lavendersong
15 moons

Yes and no questions. She could do that. "Did the pain start today?" Lavendersong nodded. "Have you had anything to eat recently?" She shook her head, but gave a small nod, trying to say 'not too recently'. "And if you did, did the pain start afterwards?" She shook her head. 'Before,' she mouthed, hoping the deaf medicine cat could understand.
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hummed softly.. She wondered what it could be, then.. It didn’t really sound like a stomach ache from food. Perhaps she had just caught a stomach bug, or…? “Could it be possible that you’re pregnant?” Drizzlecloud asked softly, her gaze flicking over the warrior’s figure for but a brief moment. Sometimes pregnancies weren’t completely visible, so it could certainly be that, too… And, if it were a pregnancy, pain could be a concern for the kits and the parent.

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 25th, 2024, 07:12 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hummed softly.. She wondered what it could be, then.. It didn’t really sound like a stomach ache from food. Perhaps she had just caught a stomach bug, or…? “Could it be possible that you’re pregnant?” Drizzlecloud asked softly, her gaze flicking over the warrior’s figure for but a brief moment. Sometimes pregnancies weren’t completely visible, so it could certainly be that, too… And, if it were a pregnancy, pain could be a concern for the kits and the parent.
Lavendersong
15 moons

“Could it be possible that you’re pregnant?”

Lavendersong's heart stopped. Pregnant? With Sorrelstone- a RiverClan cat's kits? She loved him, but... how would this play out? What if our Clans find out? Her fluffy tail spiked up.

Completely forgetting that Drizzlecloud couldn't hear what she was going to say, she hurried out of the medicine den. "I need to go." Lavendersong assumed Drizzlecloud would just assume she was going to tell the ThunderClan father, because who else would it be? Nobody would suspect she was in love with a RiverClan cat, right? She ran to Smallpines, hoping tey could work this out.

(my girl really went "oh crap-")

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; March 25th, 2024 at 07:12 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The light that filtered through the mouth of the medicine den was obstructed for a moment, alerting Drizzlecloud to the presence of their next guest. Her nose twitched as she caught onto the scent of her visitor before she twisted her head around to peer at them, big green eyes gazing at her. “Beetlewing, hello.”

[ @finley.exe so sorry for how long this took to get to. ]

Along came a queen and two kits… But she did not smell any blood, so she supposed that was good. Perhaps they were sick? Well, she could not smell any signs of sickness, either… Surely she’d be able to figure this out.

“Hello, you three.” She greeted softly, giving each of them a nod, although she took the time to cast especially warm smiles to the two kits that accompanied Nightshine. “May I ask you what you’re here for, today? And… I feel the need to tell you that I completely lost my hearing recently, so I apologize if I have any troubles understanding you.” She wasn’t too concerned about that though, just a general warning.

[ @Artemis @vei if you want to join this when you have the time ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; March 26th, 2024 at 02:54 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 03:45 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Drizzlecloud’s adding her own words to the sudden situation gave the young medic some reassurance. The topic of taking a break was relatively digging underneath her skin. Just the aspect of it alone just made her feel terrified of potentially failing her duties as a medicine cat. Then again, it was detrimental to her mental and physical attributes. If she wanted to keep herself going on the successful path of being a good medicine cat, then she needed to give herself the proper time to tackle some rest and a breather once in a while. But, even with that thought, it still irked her with the incapacities that all of the other medicine cats had caused to ThunderClan nearly moons ago. She wasn’t fully aware of what Cinderpaw had done to get her properly demoted from her position, but she knew fully well that it had to be something that she was fully contributing towards that caused her to become a failure as a medic. Springpaw was no failure. She held her expectations high and mighty towards the greater good of her clan; not just for herself. Sure, it may be seen as selfishness if someone looked at it in a way, but Springpaw knew damn well that she wasn’t selfish. She had gone out and beyond to make sure her clanmates got the proper medical care that they needed just to be healthy. Was that an act of selfishness?

The medic wanted to ponder on the thought for a moment longer, but both the tripod and her mentor zapped her out of her temporary state from Mudhounds’ essentially gleeful reply from their appreciation towards her offer of making them a flower crown. Her lips essentially twisted themselves into an appreciative smile as her cheeks flushed against the interior giddiness pouring onto her. Flower crown making wasn’t something that she publicly exposed that she knew how to technically do. The only cat that technically knew that she could make a flower crown was the former deputy himself, Foxstep. Bitterness swamped her chest the moment that she thought about the tomcat, but she didn’t allow it to succumb her over, as she essentially forced herself to nod before lifting herself back up onto her paws. “I’d… like that… a lot… there’s… plenty of… flowers that… I use… to make… crowns… especially for… cats who… I am… close with… the most.” Her canids showed themselves over her bottom lip as she prepared herself to snag some cobwebs for a wrap and a poppyseed as well to help numb the pain. It wasn’t like the molly hadn’t known her herbs, right? “I’m… going to… grab… a poppyseed… and… cobwebs… to wrap… around the… area.”

Springpaw informed the duo before heading off towards the herb storage to snag her needed supplies for the situation. Thankfully, there was a portion of poppyseeds and cobwebs for this type of scenario. Without much thought, the calico lent a paw down to snatch one of the wads of cobwebs and a poppyseed from one of the flowers that were prominent within the herb storages. Thankfully, given that the required essentials that she needed weren't much, she used her jaws to gingerly carry her required items back toward the duo of felines, dropping the brittle seed in front of Mudhounds view in order for them to take it. “In case… it starts… to hurt… in the… meantime… while it… heals.” Springpaw explained, not waiting any further time as she moved to work on bandaging up the leg into a proper wrap in order to keep it from being prone to infection. Using her front claws, she unfolded the silver lining of the web so she could start using it as a bandage around Mudhound’s inflicted leg. Her movements were quick, the calico moving the web onto the leg as she began to wrap it around the inflicted limb, being sure to cover every aspect of the leg before briefly inspecting her work. With a smile, she carefully used a paw to pat the area before whisking her tail in dismissal. “You… are free… to go… please make… sure to… come by… in case… the leg… starts… to act up… or become… infected.”

[ -1 cobweb | -1 poppyseed ]

@Omari @Rani [ screaming sobbing this is totally not late i assure you ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 27th, 2024, 03:36 PM
chasing away dreams

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The oriental-shaped feline hadn't been far when she overheard the commotion of what had occurred in the clearing. It wasn't often that such incidents occurred outside of the medicine den. Deaths were common in one's lifetime, as this was another cat to be stripped away of ThunderClan’s paws. Springlight had no clear idea what kind of cat Echoheart was, other than the fact that she was a clan-mate serving her clan as anyone would. A grimace surpassed her features as her ears angled to hear the commotion occurring little bits away from the den, voices nothing but a mixed blur to her ears. Her stomach felt as if it were twisting and turning as she heavily loathed the fact that there was so little information about how Echoheart died. It could've been from poison - that only brought a sickening feeling up her gut as it twisted and churned unnaturally. If cats were starting to succumb to illness once more due to poison being scattered inside ThunderClan territory once again, then she and Drizzlecloud were going to be dealing with the same consequences of what they had earlier from cats growing fatally ill from such a dire incident. The tip of her tricolored tail twitched uncomfortably, the herbalist eying the older medic leaving the den to go investigate the Echoheart situation.

With large ears twitching, Springlight marched toward the herb storage to snatch the required herbs for this twisted situation. Given that Drizzlecloud wasn’t currently here to assist Mudblaze at the moment, she needed to step in to help assist her patient with the distress that she was unwinding. Honestly, Springlight has seen too much of it. Too much death aggravates the mind and twists it into a mold where it can’t be undone; the trauma borne into it that couldn’t be undone. It permanently affects you and your mental consciousness, dragging you down into the depths of despair. A once vibrant glow of hope radiated in the skies now dulled and robbed of its vitality from the trauma of witnessing death. There was much more that Springlight could go on about, but there were many things that death did that permanently affected others, herself included. A low sigh expelled past her lips, her peripheral vision catching the herbs she acquired for Mudblaze as she reached a rounded paw into the indented pits to carefully grasp each herb she needed. One bloom of chamomile to ease Mudblaze’s mind, one juniper berry to lower her shock, and some lavender to help her relax.

It wasn’t a lot, but Springlight knew better than others that this would be what Mudblaze needed right now. After taking the acquired herbs and smelling the lavender, she would need to follow her instructions and try to keep herself calm and alert. It would be a flicker of resilience for the afflicted feline, a spark of determination to find a way through the brewing storm. It would be a slow, yet careful journey to help increase Mudblaze’s mental health, but it was better than leaving her cast in the shadows to suffer as she remained cloaked by the shroud of melancholy. The medicine cat carefully wrapped her jaws around the trio of herbal remedies and began to plod her way through the complex den, watching her step over the rushing stream within the den as she approached the form of Mudblaze, her deep blue eyes radiating warmth in greeting. “Hello… Mudblaze,” Springlight began, a mellow look crossing her features as she fully stepped into the lighter crevices of the medicine den. “I’m going… to be… assisting you… while… Drizzlecloud… investigates… the cause of… death… of Echoheart… I am… going to… be making… sure… that… you are… completely… safe… and fully… aware… of your… surroundings… alright?”

Springlight’s lips curled into a gentle smile behind the bundle of herbs that she held daintily in her jaws. There wasn’t much of a set of instructions that she was going to want her patient to do, but she was hoping that she would cooperate and take the herbs when she asked for her to take them. Placing both the herbs in front of Mudblaze, she pushed a forepaw in front of the molly as her blue eyes locked onto the other molly’s once more. “I… am going… to ask… for you… to eat these… and take… a sip… of water… from the… stream… to help… digest… the herbs… they will… help you… calm down… after… I will… have you… smell… some of… this lavender… to help… you relax… does this… sound alright… to you?” Springlight brushed a paw along the small blue-violet flowers that were placed between herself and her patient. She wasn’t the one to continue the process without any form of confirmation, so she would wait for Mudblaze to take the acquired herbs and smell the lavender flower as well. Then, they would begin to start working on techniques to make sure she was there with her mentally and not zoned out into the void.

[ -1 chamomile | -1 juniper berry ]

@Omari @Peril [extremely sorry for how late this is! haven't been mentally up to writing as of late ]

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Last edited by iliri; March 27th, 2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:49 PM
chasing away dreams

Springlight

Not a lot of commotion had been occurring in the past few days, the den being relatively quiet as of late. The quiet entries of newleaf coming along was a pleasant change from the bitter roarings of leaf-bare. Given that it was now newleaf, the calico had quietly noted the bloomings of new herbs around the outside of camp, which poked at her interest to go out and gather the essential items needed. Given the fact that she was no longer considered an apprentice, she could easily go out of camp whenever she desired to collect what she needed. It was one of the better things of being considered a full medicine cat, she suspected. Her attention focused towards the mouth of the medicine den as she noticed someone nosing around, her eyes automatically narrowing as she saw one of her clan-mates come into the den. It wasn't hard for the herbalist to note her cheeks stained with tears that were recently shed, so her brief suspicions quickly died down as she trudged over to see what was going on. “Beetlewing?… What is… wrong?… You look… like you… have been… crying.” It was a blatantly obvious statement, but Springlight thought I'd be better to point it out, nonetheless.

@Omari @finley.exe [ not good reply at all but i was really hungry making this and i don't write good when im hungry lmaooo ]