Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old September 19th, 2020, 04:50 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan Firefly Cove

Firefly Cove

An open meadow dotted with wildflowers of all varieties. During new-leaf, and especially green-leaf, at night the meadow is alive with hundreds of fireflies. It's a peaceful place with little threats, and is also a great location for hunting small rabbits and birds of all kinds.

At the edge of the meadow begins a sandy shoreline. The sides of the cove are looming cliffs, which act as a natural border and defense. Unfortunately, this landmark remains accessible to RiverClan through the use of cliff paths near the water's edge.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 22nd, 2022 at 01:55 AM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:24 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Firefly Grove

Turtletuft, in a hunting crouch, crept closer to the rabbit. She pounced as the rabbit began to eat grass, making the killing bite before it could get away. The molly buried it in a spot with quite a few poppies, readjusting them slightly before going back to hunting. She missed the fireflies that came here all greenleaf, but it was now turning to leaffall and all the fireflies were away.

She hissed in annoyance as she saw a few flowers had been picked but not used for anything. She took a few of them and started weaving them into a flower crown, because one- she didn't want such pretty flowers to go to waste, two- kits would love them, and three- it made the other flowers not look as pretty. Upon finishing her flower crown, she realized it was much too big for kits. She pulled it in half, and then, turning her attention to only one of them, she connected the ends, making it a little flower crown. that's better. She thought, giving a smile. She began to work of the other strand, connecting it as easily as before.

Turtletuft got up as she realized she'd need more flowers, since there were twenty fiveish kits in the clan. She put the flower crowns where the rabbit was buried before going around and picking flowers she though would look good together. She weaved more flower crowns together, in fact so much she wouldn't be able to carry it all. ... twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight. The tortioiseshell put four around each of her ears, carried four in her mouth, and put the rest around her tail and paws before heading back to camp.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old September 30th, 2020, 11:51 AM
fae/she/they

Finally, it seemed like Buzztuft could have a moment of rest among the hectic days the past few moons had brought her. What better was there to do other than spend time with kin? She'd brought dear Blossom along with her; good times would hopefully be approaching after the longest drought.

Coming to a stop near the centre of the grove, Buzztuft took a seat, curiously picking at some of the wildflowers that sat beneath her. "Blossom?" she called out lightly, casting a soft smile towards the molly. "It's nice to finally get to spend some time with you after... everything. It's honestly been such a long time since I've had a spare moment like this, I don't really know what warriors do for fun..." Her meow was clearly edged with sadness and regret. Buzztuft had felt like a shell of her former self, wishing she could bring her carefree self back into the spotlight.

"Do you have.. any ideas? I've really got nothing anymore."

@Romulus
Old October 4th, 2020, 04:21 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by l'esprit View Post
Finally, it seemed like Buzztuft could have a moment of rest among the hectic days the past few moons had brought her. What better was there to do other than spend time with kin? She'd brought dear Blossom along with her; good times would hopefully be approaching after the longest drought.

Coming to a stop near the centre of the grove, Buzztuft took a seat, curiously picking at some of the wildflowers that sat beneath her. "Blossom?" she called out lightly, casting a soft smile towards the molly. "It's nice to finally get to spend some time with you after... everything. It's honestly been such a long time since I've had a spare moment like this, I don't really know what warriors do for fun..." Her meow was clearly edged with sadness and regret. Buzztuft had felt like a shell of her former self, wishing she could bring her carefree self back into the spotlight.

"Do you have.. any ideas? I've really got nothing anymore."

@Romulus

Ideas ideas ideas!!

Blossombreeze pounced between the bushes, trees, stumps. She fluttered and flounced, trotted and pounced, all in the name of enjoyment.

"WE COULD--" could they what? Hunt? No boring. Something new, something fun! Her paws shook, vibrated, she could practically feel the little worms wiggling under her toes!!

"We could catch some of these hecking fireflies!" The high pitched meow bounced from her lips as she circled her big sister, gigglimg and laughing.

She paused finally, leaning back onto soft white paws to swat playfully at the glowing bugs as they fluttered through the air. Where had her sisters passion gone? Hed playfulness? It wasn't like they had suffered that much from the fire.... some cats had come out from it blind, with half their faces missing! All they had was a few scary stories.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old October 15th, 2020, 12:38 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Darkfire entered the grove after a day of hunting patrols and curled up, lazily watching the fireflies flit past him. He stretched out and halfheartedly pawed at a small gopher hole. @Creepy Cobra
Old October 15th, 2020, 01:26 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @mareenakit - pssst, they live in maine, they wouldn't know abt gophers
Whiteclaw looked at Darkfire, a small smile playing at his lips. It looked like the other tom was enjoying himself immensely. He looked at the fireflies, pouncing at one and shrugging when he didn't catch it. Whitey stared at a rabbit, then got into a crouch and began to stalk it. {He rolled a 5} The grey tom hissed with anger as he missed it. "Shoot! I was so close!" Whiteclaw growled with anger, than took a deep breath.

Finally, with a bright grin on his face, Whitey walked over to Dark. "Hi," he purred. "How're you today? Looks like the weather is good, although it's getting colder-and there's lots of prey! I cannot believe that!" He lay down next to the other tom, stretching out in the late Leaf-fall sunlight. It would get cold soon, so he would enjoy the sun while it lasted-warmth wouldn't be around forever. Every Leaf-fall it got freezing, tensions got tight, stuff got hard.

You only live once, after all.
being this young is art

Old October 15th, 2020, 01:45 PM
your loveliest nightmare

OOC: Oh, okay, didn't know that lol. thx! @Creepy Cobra

Darkfire pricked his ears as another tom approached and laid down beside him. He nodded. "Yes, leaf-fall is my favorite." He curled up again to face Whiteclaw and continued, "I'm alright, a little tired from hunting with Rosewood." {I'm kind of setting this the evening after he and Rosewood and one of Jack's characters hunted} "How about you?"
Old October 15th, 2020, 02:38 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @mareenakit
Whiteclaw lifted his head up to look at Darkfire, he'd previously been scanning the ground for more prey and leisurely watching the fireflies. It was so pretty here. "That's nice. I'd argue for New-leaf, though." He let out a mrrrow of laughter, not trying to sound rude(but he probably did). "Hunting? Oh, that sounds nice...I've been training my apprentice; Lionpaw. Perhaps you've heard of him? He's a real character." Whiteclaw stretched and yawned, it was good to just relax and talk. "I'm tired as we cause of that, haha."
being this young is art

Old October 15th, 2020, 03:07 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Darkfire wrinkled his snout teasingly. "New-leaf? But it's so wet!" He purred in laughter. "I wish I had an apprentice. I think Buckstar thinks I'm too aloof to have one. It's probably true." He was always quiet and still, observing everything around him. An apprentice could easily get bored of him. "I've heard that name. Tell me more about Lionpaw," he suggested.
@Creepy Cobra
Old October 17th, 2020, 07:08 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bumpity bump @Creepy Cobra

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder