Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM

Old May 9th, 2023, 10:38 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan Kit Corner

A spacious vast den is hidden between some ferns. A small entryway can be seen being made by those ferns. The den carves into what can be considered a massive rabbit hole. Nestled beneath the ferns and camouflage lays an area where kits can play, games such as mossball or playing clan, etc. Kit Curriculum Classes are usually taught here to teach kits about Clan History, Clan Etiquette, and many other classes.

Last edited by Eaglet; May 23rd, 2023 at 10:31 AM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 12:20 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

ShadowClan Re: Kit Corner

Clan Etiquette: lesson #2
Mentor: Sootfur

[Part 1: Gatherings]

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 21 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur walked out of the warrior den with a satisfied smile on his face. Sun hit his pelt with a light touch, a nice greeting for the beginning of a new day.
The gray tabby padded lazily toward the Kit Corner, where he hoped his apprentices would be waiting already. He didn't like delays.
A peek inside wasn't needed to know that the den was already crowded with enthusiastic kits. Oh, kits are so noisy! He thought with a prick of amusement, his whiskers twitching slightly.

"Hello, everyone! Good morning, kits of Thunderclan." he introduced himself with a friendly grin and a cheerful voice. He was mentally counting them all while doing that. Five. Seems like I'll have my paws full this morning, huh.
"My name is Sootfur, and today I'll be teaching you the famous Clan Etiquette that our clan puts so much faith into."

"Now please sit down, kits, and I'll guide you into everything you'll need to know how to behave now and in the future. Because-" he raised his head and puffed out his chest, making his voice slightly more serious now. "Your individual behaviors, the choices you make, the way you speak... everything about that will represent each time the whole of the clan. You are Thunderclan. And that's why we need to know how to behave properly, first."
And maybe, this time we'll have a generation of young apprentices that can hold their tongue in front of other leaders. He thought ironically, while shooing away the memory of Dawnstar addressing him at that famous Gathering.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Please note that your characters need to actively interact and show that they are listening actively and learning.
I will only give you one bump after 5 days. If after 5 more days, your kit hasn’t interacted yet in each one of the lesson parts (6 in total), they will be considered out as if they left.
Please leave me a vm if you can't attend the class right now and would like to postpone it, so that other people don't have to wait for you without good reason.
This is an essential class for all kits to become apprentices, to it is mandatory to participate actively.
You are free to mention me so I can keep track of your replies! Just make sure not to reply twice between one Sootfur's post and another. Otherwise it becomes a mess. yeah.

[ @BEAR. Wolfkit ☇
@jupiter Lotuskit, Fireflykit ☇
@Flaming Ice Ashkit ☇
@Catherine Wildkit ☇
@Brightstorm☆ Petalkit]

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 27th, 2023 at 02:22 PM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 05:35 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Kit Corner

Another day, another curriculum class. Cinderpaw stretched in the early morning sun filtering through the tree canopies, jaws opening in a wide yawn. "'lright. Whoooo's up for the self defense class? I heard some of you guys wanted one."

As the kits gathered by her, the tabby recognized these little faces well - Fireflykit (guilt sunk in her belly), Frogkit, and Ashkit were her students for today. She flashed a big smile to hopefully settle any anxiety they had over the lesson or their new camp. "Lemme give you all a question to start. What do you do when someone's trying to grab and hurt you?"

[ @jupiter @Froggy @Flaming Ice <- posting order! so sorry for the wait ]
Old May 26th, 2023, 03:08 AM
Engine engine number nine

Wildkit

Wait a minute was this what he thought it was? Yes finally! He ran over almost immediately not wanting to waste anymore time. The almost eight moon old kit sat down and listened closely to Sootfur. He was going to listen and listen well. There was no way he was getting held back. He looked around to see if any other cats had showed up. Some of them were probably going to be younger than him, but perhaos he might not be the only 7 moon old kit. He never knew.

[ @Wingnettle; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 26th, 2023, 09:29 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfkit barged over to where the Clan's etiquette class was being held, determined to be at the front of the small crowd. His small frame was filled with excitement as he anticipated what he would learn today, peering up at Sootfur expectantly. His voice wasn't much more than a squeak, being as young as he was, but he was trying. "R- riddy!"

[ @Wingnettle ]
Old May 27th, 2023, 09:50 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

firefly + lotus

Fireflykit and Lotuskit padded over and listened intently. Lotuskit didn't sit down, instead she spun around while she listened to Sootie taught them. Fireflykit just sat quietly, shoulders slouched slightly.

[ @Wingnettle ]

firefly

The young, scrawny tortie padded over to Cinderpaw as she called some cats over. Knowing her luck, she knew it'd be a good idea if she knew how to defend herself. So she attended this class, even if she was not sure if this was a good idea. She didn't want to embarrass herself or anything, but she needed to get this done, so she could move forward into apprenticeship.

"Try to get a-away or find someone who can help you?" She answered, voice shaking only slightly as she tried to answer to the best of her ability

[ @littlelove ]
Old May 27th, 2023, 01:38 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

-Ashkit-
~He/Him~
Small and scrawny slate gray Tom with dark gray points and molts that look like burn marks, missing a large portion of an ear; bright blue eyes

Ashkit sat, slim tail curved over his paws, when from the corner of his eye, he spotted another cat enter the den. His blue gaze rose, and he recognized the tom as Sootfur. I was nearly late, then… he thought, heart pace beginning to quicken. I could have gotten in trouble… some kind of lesson that would have been, huh? He watched the warrior as he made his way into the kit corner, and pricked his ears once he began to speak. He provided a quick introduction, to which Ashkit did not think to return. Getting to know the tom was not the point of the upcoming lesson, was it? Of course not, Ashkit was here to learn, not make fake friends. He pushed himself to his small paws as the warrior began proceeded to speak, moving on to why the lesson would be important for he and his fellow kits to learn.

Well… yeah, Ashkit thought to himself, awkwardly slinking over to sit nearer to the warrior. I sure hope we can’t like- fail these things! He turned to glance at the other kittens in the den, before focusing back onto the warrior in front of him. This really was the next step to him becoming a good, useful apprentice- and he was going to treat it as so. He coughed a little as he mimicked the warrior’s proud appearance, so with a quick font of defeat in his eyes, he slumped back down to his usual, pathetic slouch. His tail slid over his paws again, and his gaze fell.

Well… he began to think up the positive aspects of the lesson, staring blankly at the den floor. With all the kits doing this before becoming apprentices, we’ll all have an earlier start on a bunch of the stuff we need to know. Maybe cats like Cracklepaw will be shaped up before they can even think about entering apprenticeship! His body shook in a sudden shudder at the thought of several maniac-apprentices roaming around camp all at once. The horror of the thought… thank StarClan if the lessons helped out rising psychopaths.

As for me and MY development, he glanced back up at the warrior up front, ready to instruct the kits of the kit corner on what they needed to know. These lessons will give me an introduction not only on the stuff they’re trying to teach me, but on how training works as it is. It’ll be helpful to know how it works once I actually reach my apprentice days.

At that, his whiskers twitched, and he forced his back to support him in forming a straighter position. And just maybe… I won’t die before becoming a warrior! It was a nice idea, and Ashkit hopped it would remain a true, supported one.

~ @Wingnettle (Sootfur) ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old May 31st, 2023, 10:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Gentledoe had an idea. A wondrous idea. An idea for the little kits of the Clan to partake in to lighten up the mood. Soft paws bounding into the Kit Corner, the messy-furred she-cat sat down and smiled. Ah, before she called everyone over...

"Bumblestar, love, could you come here to assist me? I have a fun little activity for the kits to complete," she called out with a purr.

Clearing her throat, she continued on her task. Oh, this would be quite fun!

"May all kits of ThunderClan come forward for... mm, a challenge!"
-

[ How will this work? ]

[ Kits will be assigned into 'patrols' to do tasks around camp, such as cleaning up dens. These 'patrols' will go just like normal ones- you get a specific amount of time to finish and report them to Gentledoe or Bumblestar- only without the punishments. These patrols will count toward one Kit Curriculum requirement. However, in order for them to count, each kit must make at least two posts as well as a report before they are counted as participating in the 'patrol'! ]

@dino. @jupiter - @Kay~ @Speckear @Catherine @Froggy @Flaming Ice @BEAR. @Loveless.Fawn @CreeperLover649 @~CherylBlossom~ @`-hollow-` @sol. @Leafie @Chiz_Chex @Bezzle @~WallyDarling~ @ares @Duckie112 @Pangoligon @MeadowTail3 @xavier. @Devil Bona

If you have been mentioned, you have a kit on the Allegiances. These patrols are OPTIONAL!
You will only be assigned to one if you post with your kit in response to this!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 31st, 2023, 10:23 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Fireflykit and Lotuskit padded over, the latter looking very hyped to be in attendance.
Old May 31st, 2023, 10:26 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrykit hurried over to be in use*