Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old June 26th, 2023, 03:45 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kit Corner

[ Apologies on the delay, been busy and forgetful ;o; ]

This was a lot of information for Wolfkit to take in. He wasn't sure how he was suppose to remember all of it, and he certainly didn't agree with NOT CAUSING A SCENE. Pfft, where was the fun in that? Wolfkit didn't give a squirrel about what the other Clans thought of him, or ThunderClan-- they were the best, and he'd show 'em.

Throughout Sootfur's lessons, he didn't really have any questions - so he didn't ask. It made sense to him but doing what he wanted resounded more with him than listening to some dumb expectations. No offense to Sootfur, but all these things seemed silly. He didn't want to treat cats with respect when he didn't think they deserved it. Patrols, that piqued his interest a bit more - his paws itched for the freedom of the territory, unhindered by the chains of camp. "You patrol!" The words came out a little shaky, had he used that word before? "Have fight before?" He wanted to know about how Sootfur whooped some enemy-tail!

[ @Wingnettle ]
Old July 11th, 2023, 12:56 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿

1# Self-Defense
ೃ⁀➷ @RunningInTheHeather @Katiethewolfchild

Asterdance approached the nursery, popping their head into the entrance. "Dogkit, Sheepkit, Beetlekit, and Cypresskit!! C'mon out, it's time for your Self-Defense lesson! Don't wanna be late and be a squirrelhead so I suggest getting your butt over here, " They yowled, their tone carrying a lightheartedness. Their threat clearly not meant. Asterdance stepped back, trotting to the Kit Corner and taking a seat while they waited for the others to gather.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 11th, 2023 at 12:56 AM.
Old July 11th, 2023, 07:33 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit ran out of the nursery. Yay! She couldn't wait! thought the kit. Beetlekit touched Sheepkit with her tail and Sheepkit followed, the deaf kit wondering what was happening. Sheepkit saw Dogkit was also there and thought they were all together! Yay! Dogkit saw Sheepkit and was happy, but she also saw Beetlekit and glared at Beetlekit with hate in her eyes. Why did Beetlekit have to be here? Why?!?! Beetlekit smiled at Dogkit, causing Dogkit to think and now Beetlekit's smiling at me? How does she have such nerve? Beetlekit gave up for now. She would try again later. @x ghostie @RunningInTheHeather

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 12th, 2023 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Forgot about the mentions
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:12 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

..••°°°°••..
Cypresskit
A mute dilute calico she-cat,
with curled ears and ice blue eyes.
°°••....••°°

Cypresskit flicked her ears.
Yippee!

She bounded over to the kit corner, an excited
expression on her face.

[ @Katiethewolfchild , @x ghostie ]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old July 15th, 2023, 07:39 PM
Artist

Bump Policy: Whatever you wanna do :)
My Mood: Chatty

~Honeykit~

She/her - Bi

My Features:
"A yellow-y creamy tabby she-cat with small ears and a pink nose. She has pretty green eyes, and white paws and a white belly. Her stripes on her body are more ginger, and her tail is striped. She is a somewhat large kit."

My Personality Details:
"A sweet but somewhat attention-seeking kit. She loves to play games, and is pretty chatty. She is the type of kit to plan a sneaking-out-of-camp mission with the other kits, and the older warriors always have to put a stop to it. She is mischievous, and with her innocent nature can be easily deceiving."

Her Backstory:
"She is a Clanborn kit. She has two littermates (Sign up here: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...vmessage786571 to be he/him littermate!, and another brother,Sign up here: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...vmessage786571 to be a he/him littermate!) and was born first. Her parents are Sign up here: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...vmessage786571 to be a she/her mother cat! and Sign up here: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...vmessage786571 to be a he/him father cat!
[{The kit bounced around the den excitedly.} "I love being here with the other kits and learning new things!" she mewed. }
Old July 24th, 2023, 04:01 AM

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @Katiethewolfchild @RunningInTheHeather

Riiight. Asterdance didn't have much of a plan for this. Couldn't be that hard, riiight? "Alriightt, small impressionable children, what we're going to go over is how to protect yourself. 'Cause you can't kick butt if you can't keep yourself safe! So, before we get into the thick of it, we're going to get into what areas you wanna actually keep note on. Don't want anyone to go biting at them, alright?" The bobtail rumbled, seemed like the right place to start off.

"First off, let's go with the obvious. Your neck! It's soft, it's vulnerable. The only cat that should be doing any biting near that area is your Mama or, Dad or like, parental figure when they're picking you up by the scruff. That's fine. Secondly, your belly!! It's soft and squishy. No claws should be near it, " Asterdance explained, they didn't want to give the kits nightmares but, man. They weren't good at softening stuff.

"Secondly. Your eyes. Super sensitive, do not recommend even getting clawed nearby there. It HURTS. Sight is important, man. Your ears can handle a bit of nom-ing, your eyes cannot. Same with your tail. Those areas are sensitive, but your focus should be on your neck, belly, and eyes. Does that make sense?? I hope it does." They didn't stay sitting for long, quick to rise to their paws.

"FIRST MOVE!!!" And almost on cue, the feline crumbled to the ground. An amazing feat, the thump was loud. Not pleasant. They went limp, deathly limp. Not a twitch, not a move. "PLAY DEAD!" And then suddenly, Asterdance was alive, eyes open. "SECOND MOVE!!" They rolled over and leapt to their paws. "Roll over!!" Basic, but good.

"Now. I want you guys to try those two. Play dead - it's useful for predators, not other cats. Cats aren't that dumb, but badgers, foxes, those group are. Owls? Owls are not. Do not use that move with Owls. They will eat you. Roll over is pretty basic, nothing special. Lets you get out of the way which is GOOD. Don't underestimate basic. "

pronouns.cc
Old July 24th, 2023, 04:26 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Sheepkit still didn't know what was happening when the warrior started being silly until Beetlekit played dead and the deaf kit coped her, still a bit confused.
Dogkit played dead and managed to glare at Beetlekit while doing it.
Dogkit then rolled over, glaring at Beetlekit while doing it.
Sheepkit rolled over after Beetlekit rolled over. @x ghostie @RunningInTheHeather
Old July 24th, 2023, 10:13 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

..••°°°°••..
Cypresskit
A mute dilute calico she-cat,
with curled ears and ice blue eyes.
°°••....••°°

While she listened, Cypresskit dropped
down to the ground, unmoving.
Then, an idea popped up into
her head.
Ooo!
She slowed her breathing cycle down to act
as if she were actually dead.

Then, Cypresskit rolled over, batting the ground
around her.

This is fun!

@x ghostie , @Katiethewolfchild

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old July 29th, 2023, 03:56 AM

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
ೃ⁀➷ @RunningInTheHeather @Katiethewolfchild

Asterdance grinned as the kits copied them. "Goodd, good!! Alright, let's put a thorn in those moves. We're going to talk 'bout hiding spots. This is how you gonna win hide and seek like, a heck ton AND know where to go for safety. " They sat back down.

"What makes a good hiding spot? Things that cover you completely. Ear tufts, paws, and tails included. Don't want any fur poking out for you to be spotted. Rolling in your scent is good - mud, flowers, garlic, that kind of stuff? Does wonders to mask your scent. Also, avoid hiding under things like nests if it's going to show a lump. Best hiding spots are the crevices, places you kinda overlook, you know??"
Asterdance explained, nodding along. In case of a raid - in case someone couldn't get them out, they needed to know how to hide.

"Now, good hiding spots usually include bushes, the herb storage - do not any herbs so help me - leader's den only in emergencies.. Behind trees, that kinda stuff. Clear? I hope so because now it's going to be moves. And then imma send y'all off to play hide and seek. Gotta get tapped to become the seeker, " That seemed like a good plan. Makes the kids try and dodge.

"This one is my favorite. It's called Duck and Twist! Watch! You're going to want to duck - " They lowered their body to the ground and quickly stepped back away. "Twist!" Asterdance twisted their body to face their imaginary opponent, "RAWR!" and then they lashed out with their sheathed paws. "Now, ideally you would use your claws but if you're playing, sheathed claws only. Bap, bap. "

"Last one is called side-step. Yep, pretty simple. If your enemy is attacking what you're wanna do is side-step. Kinda just like, " Asterdance jumped to the left. "That? Alternatively if you think you're small enough and wanna pull some mind-games - run under their legs!! It's hard to reach!! Gotta be quick though, don't want them dropping their weight on you. " They rambled, "So. That's it for the moves. Try 'em out. My legs are free to run under."

pronouns.cc
Old July 29th, 2023, 08:11 AM

Dogkit ducked and twisted, still glaring at Beetlekit.
Sheepkit was still a bit confused, as despite having read the warrior's lips this time, Sheepkit had only managed to get the basics, and still wasn't completely sure what to do.
Beetlekit did the duck and twist and the much larger Sheepkit copied her.
Dogkit side-stepped. She also ran under the warrior's legs.
Sheepkit thought she was supposed to side-step, so the large 2 moon old kit stepped to the side.
Beetlekit stepped to the side.
The tiny kit ran under Asterdance's legs. Sheepkit followed Beetlekit. @x ghostie @RunningInTheHeather