Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old October 21st, 2023, 04:21 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

(Tansy with hyperactive kits is my fav, so thank you for her excitement!!)
Ah. So it was story time. Supposedly. According to Silverkit. Whom Tansyjaw did not consider a foremost authority on that subject, but who was? Goatscrunch? She'd heard his stories, and they were mostly complete nonsense. Absolute mousedung. Barely a moral to them. So maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to give Silverkit a little instruction, set her straight a bit. Perhaps she should round up Sparkkit and Shockkit later as well. No, what was she thinking. She had no interest in a heart attack today, or ever, actually. There was no chance she was willingly going near THOSE hooligans.

Shuffling herself up into a sitting position, for better auditory effects and a little bit of intimidation factor, Tansyjaw mewed Ah, a story. I certainly have one of those! And did she EVER. No one had as much of a family history as they did without having quite a few stories on hand for inquisitive kittens. Once up on a time she began, in the age-old tradition of elders everywhere there was a young Thunderclan warrior. She was brave and strong, and always worked hard for her clan. A bit like herself, in her youth. But Silverkit didn't need to know that. Tansyjaw was content to keep her Thunderclan warrior anonymous. Forever, hopefully. The memory of what that Thunderclan warrior had done had finally faded, and it would stay that way if she had anything to say about it. @Amber2010
Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:44 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Tansy with hyperactive kits is my fav, so thank you for her excitement!!)
Ah. So it was story time. Supposedly. According to Silverkit. Whom Tansyjaw did not consider a foremost authority on that subject, but who was? Goatscrunch? She'd heard his stories, and they were mostly complete nonsense. Absolute mousedung. Barely a moral to them. So maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to give Silverkit a little instruction, set her straight a bit. Perhaps she should round up Sparkkit and Shockkit later as well. No, what was she thinking. She had no interest in a heart attack today, or ever, actually. There was no chance she was willingly going near THOSE hooligans.

Shuffling herself up into a sitting position, for better auditory effects and a little bit of intimidation factor, Tansyjaw mewed Ah, a story. I certainly have one of those! And did she EVER. No one had as much of a family history as they did without having quite a few stories on hand for inquisitive kittens. Once up on a time she began, in the age-old tradition of elders everywhere there was a young Thunderclan warrior. She was brave and strong, and always worked hard for her clan. A bit like herself, in her youth. But Silverkit didn't need to know that. Tansyjaw was content to keep her Thunderclan warrior anonymous. Forever, hopefully. The memory of what that Thunderclan warrior had done had finally faded, and it would stay that way if she had anything to say about it. @Amber2010
Wait wait hold up! Silverkit meowed, is the warrior the legendary badgerstar? she meowed with awe.

Last edited by BEAR.; October 24th, 2023 at 02:32 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 06:45 PM
You're stuck with me

Hmmm, Silverkit seemed to be taking this a bit the wrong way. Badgerstar was certainly legendary, but she didn't impart the necessary lessons. So, Tansyjaw thought it best to come up with a little.....alibi for her 'hero'. She might fly a bit too close to the sun in the end, but she certainly began with the bright future of one. No, it's not Badgerstar this time little one. she mewed indulgently, because being sweet got the message across a bit better than harshness and there was a bit of a motherly side in her. Somewhere.

No, this young warrior's name was......... a pause for suspense, and for her to pluck a name from thin air Sorrelbite. Weird, but good enough. Like I said, she was a great warrior. But then, one leaffall day, things started to go wrong. It had been a beautiful leaffall too, all of the oaks in beautiful, flaming colors. But at first, young Sorrelbite thought that her meeting at the border with a Shadowclan warrior was a blessing. So handsome at first sight, and so charming too. Tansyjaw continued with this information. He was handsome, and kind, and his name was Frogswirl. No harm in using HIS real name, he was long gone and it was no skin off her back if something happened to him anyway.

They talked, and decided to meet up again at a gathering, or the border, whichever came first. It had been a gathering, then the border twice, then the gathering again, if you wanted to be precise. And, slowly actually pretty rapidly when you thought about it they fell in love. They both took care to keep their involvement a secret from their clans, because relationships outside the clans are wrong. Traitorous. And despite their foolishness in falling in love, they loved their clans. Or at least, she'd thought they'd had. Frogswirl hadn't quite so much, but that was all the more reason this was a cautionary tale. It was probably about time to give Silverkit some space to react, so Tansyjaw closed her maw, watching the kit closely. @Amber2010

Last edited by BEAR.; October 24th, 2023 at 02:32 AM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 11:39 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Hmmm, Silverkit seemed to be taking this a bit the wrong way. Badgerstar was certainly legendary, but she didn't impart the necessary lessons. So, Tansyjaw thought it best to come up with a little.....alibi for her 'hero'. She might fly a bit too close to the sun in the end, but she certainly began with the bright future of one. No, it's not Badgerstar this time little one. she mewed indulgently, because being sweet got the message across a bit better than harshness and there was a bit of a motherly side in her. Somewhere.

No, this young warrior's name was......... a pause for suspense, and for her to pluck a name from thin air Sorrelbite. Weird, but good enough. Like I said, she was a great warrior. But then, one leaffall day, things started to go wrong. It had been a beautiful leaffall too, all of the oaks in beautiful, flaming colors. But at first, young Sorrelbite thought that her meeting at the border with a Shadowclan warrior was a blessing. So handsome at first sight, and so charming too. Tansyjaw continued with this information. He was handsome, and kind, and his name was Frogswirl. No harm in using HIS real name, he was long gone and it was no skin off her back if something happened to him anyway.

They talked, and decided to meet up again at a gathering, or the border, whichever came first. It had been a gathering, then the border twice, then the gathering again, if you wanted to be precise. And, slowly actually pretty rapidly when you thought about it they fell in love. They both took care to keep their involvement a secret from their clans, because relationships outside the clans are wrong. Traitorous. And despite their foolishness in falling in love, they loved their clans. Or at least, she'd thought they'd had. Frogswirl hadn't quite so much, but that was all the more reason this was a cautionary tale. It was probably about time to give Silverkit some space to react, so Tansyjaw closed her maw, watching the kit closely. @Amber2010

Silverkit stared blankly at Tansyjaw, unable to react to the story, wait she meowed I've never heard of this Sorrelbite she said with a questioning look, and what clan is Frogswirl from? she accused, something isn't adding up here, she said suspensefully, though silverkit was younger than most her brain was as fast as a fox.
Old October 28th, 2023, 09:18 PM
You're stuck with me

Was this kid really questioning her? HER? The eldest of the elders(not really, Goatscrunch was older than time probably), whom Silverkit had annoyed into giving her a story? Such blatant disrespect! Tansyjaw was certain she had been MUCH more polite as a kit, it was just this current crop that had no concept of proper etiquette. Adding an even more authoritative(some might say haughty) element to her voice, Tansyjaw began to explain to the dense little kit why she hadn't heard of Sorrelbite. Well you see, this story happened a long, long time ago. Back when I was just a kit. Not quite, but close enough.

Sorrelbite's story isn't told as much because no one wants to remember mistakes. So of course you haven't heard of her. Cats would rather tell stories of embellished glories than the hard reality, even though there is much to learn from the wrongs of others, so we do not repeat them. She had certainly learned a lot from 'Sorrelbite's mistakes. It clearly hadn't stuck in her stupid kit's or grandkids minds, given what Lioncrest was getting up to, but there was hope for Silverkit still. As for the other question, Frogswirl, that rat, was from Shadowclan. Truth there too.

Deciding that it was best to move on with the story, Tansyjaw began to tell it again. But then, Sorrelbite became pregnant. Her parents found out, and they were enraged. She left the clan, and had her kits in secret, in the twolegplace. She lived alone there, for moons, hoping that her lover would come and join her, for she'd told him where to meet her. But he never came. That had been the worst of it. Going every day to that stupid little knoll, looking into the forest, hoping that he would come to love her. To live with her. To be her everything. And every day, finding nothing. Not so much as a scent on the breeze, and she'd have to go back to the kits again and try and find food.

Eventually, she was too lonely to stand it. She left the kits with a twoleg, and returned, in shame and disgrace. She took a decent mate and had kits with him too, but she was never held in the same regard. She threw away a lot of what she might have had in life for a stupid Shadowclanner who never spoke to her again. Frogswirl hadn't been worth it. She'd loved him so much, but he hadn't been worth it. Thistle had been safer. There had been little passion in their union, but they were strong together. Produced good kits. Were respected, as the memory of her failings faded. She'd been lucky to get him, with such a blemish on her record. She should have stayed within their borders. @Amber2010
Old October 28th, 2023, 09:42 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit nudged Shockkit awake. It was weird, because usually it was the other way around. Shockkit The Annoying was usually awake early and constantly bugging the lazy Sparkkit. When she awoke, grumbling, he cuffed her over the ear. "Come on, hurry up. It's about time we go to the elder's den and pay Tansyjaw a visit. We still haven't properly thanked her for teaching us how to hunt and climb," he reminded her.

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit rolled her eyes. "Who, that old rat? Why should we thank her? All she did for us was punish us, punish me, and I didn't even deserve it! Plus, I already knew how to climb! Sorry, you go ahead, suck-up, but Ima stay here." She turned around, showing her brother that the discussion was over.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit sighed. When would his sister realize that in order to be well-respected, she had to watch her language? And she would have to actually try at times. Shrugging, he turned around and headed for the elder's den, quietly shouldering his way in. When he walked in, he noticed Tansyjaw telling a story to Silverkit. He kept quiet, not wanting Tansyjaw to stop telling the story, but not hiding per se.

@gs29513 @Amber2010
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 29th, 2023, 11:41 PM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Was this kid really questioning her? HER? The eldest of the elders(not really, Goatscrunch was older than time probably), whom Silverkit had annoyed into giving her a story? Such blatant disrespect! Tansyjaw was certain she had been MUCH more polite as a kit, it was just this current crop that had no concept of proper etiquette. Adding an even more authoritative(some might say haughty) element to her voice, Tansyjaw began to explain to the dense little kit why she hadn't heard of Sorrelbite. Well you see, this story happened a long, long time ago. Back when I was just a kit. Not quite, but close enough.

Sorrelbite's story isn't told as much because no one wants to remember mistakes. So of course you haven't heard of her. Cats would rather tell stories of embellished glories than the hard reality, even though there is much to learn from the wrongs of others, so we do not repeat them. She had certainly learned a lot from 'Sorrelbite's mistakes. It clearly hadn't stuck in her stupid kit's or grandkids minds, given what Lioncrest was getting up to, but there was hope for Silverkit still. As for the other question, Frogswirl, that rat, was from Shadowclan. Truth there too.

Deciding that it was best to move on with the story, Tansyjaw began to tell it again. But then, Sorrelbite became pregnant. Her parents found out, and they were enraged. She left the clan, and had her kits in secret, in the twolegplace. She lived alone there, for moons, hoping that her lover would come and join her, for she'd told him where to meet her. But he never came. That had been the worst of it. Going every day to that stupid little knoll, looking into the forest, hoping that he would come to love her. To live with her. To be her everything. And every day, finding nothing. Not so much as a scent on the breeze, and she'd have to go back to the kits again and try and find food.

Eventually, she was too lonely to stand it. She left the kits with a twoleg, and returned, in shame and disgrace. She took a decent mate and had kits with him too, but she was never held in the same regard. She threw away a lot of what she might have had in life for a stupid Shadowclanner who never spoke to her again. Frogswirl hadn't been worth it. She'd loved him so much, but he hadn't been worth it. Thistle had been safer. There had been little passion in their union, but they were strong together. Produced good kits. Were respected, as the memory of her failings faded. She'd been lucky to get him, with such a blemish on her record. She should have stayed within their borders. @Amber2010

Silverkit decided to trust Tansyjaw about the sorrelbite, she continued to listen with great interest, how can Frogswirl abandon his love!?! At that time silverkit vowed to herself that she will never abandon her close ones, no matter what!! Thanks Tansyjaw! she meowed, I'm sorry for not beweeving you before; I trust you! she grinned.
Old October 30th, 2023, 07:14 PM
You're stuck with me

It seemed that one of the Trouble Twins had also ventured in to the elders den. Tansyjaw was relieved to see that it was Sparkkit and not Shockkit, of the two evils he was the slightly less objectionable one, but still a bit wary. Fortunately he had stayed quiet to allow her to finish the second body chunk of the story, and for Silverkit to get it through her little head that Tansy. Was. Right. She always was, truly, but Silverkit had doubted her briefly. Fortunately, she came around.

She smiled with as much gentleness as she could manage at the small molly. This one might be something, if she kept a decent attitude. Sparkkit too, if he could get rid of the ever-present irritation that was his sister. Ugh, just THINKING about Shockkit was horrifying to her. But before the little menace's brother could be spoken to, she had to finish her story. I'm glad to hear it Silverkit. she purred, considering how exactly to wrap the tale up for a moment. She could leave the lesson to them to find, but they might find the wrong one. But if they DID find the right one they would likely adhere to it better if they came up with it.

Tansyjaw decided better safe than sorry, not having too much faith in the little kit brains before her. That, kits, is why you don't trust cats from other clans. They might act friendly, but they will never have your best interests at heart. It's much better to stay with those you've grown up with, and live with. Of course, this probably wasn't firm enough. She was aware the warrior code had become more of the warrior suggestions these days, but it was still worth imparting upon the kits before too many bad ideas tried to influence them.

Remember too, it is against the warrior code to become mates with cats from another clan. You should be respectful to all cats of decent standing clanhoppers and scoundrels were naturally excluded so as to give a good impression of yourselves and Thunderclan, but being too friendly only ends in heartbreak. Even friendship was dangerous, if the two clans in question were hostile enough. It didn't happen often, but friends against each other on the battlefield was never a good thing. Hopefully these two would be smart enough to avoid such a tragedy. @spooky sleek. @Amber2010
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:46 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sparkkit tried to keep from giggling, but struggled. Tansyjaw was almost....gentle. Just the thought made him laugh out loud. He had never really seen this side of the elder before, but it was hilarious. He would hold it over her head until the end of time.

(too lazy to make this post better - but gs ur posts with tansy are amazing!!!)

@gs29513 @Amber2010
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 31st, 2023, 04:47 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
It seemed that one of the Trouble Twins had also ventured in to the elders den. Tansyjaw was relieved to see that it was Sparkkit and not Shockkit, of the two evils he was the slightly less objectionable one, but still a bit wary. Fortunately he had stayed quiet to allow her to finish the second body chunk of the story, and for Silverkit to get it through her little head that Tansy. Was. Right. She always was, truly, but Silverkit had doubted her briefly. Fortunately, she came around.

She smiled with as much gentleness as she could manage at the small molly. This one might be something, if she kept a decent attitude. Sparkkit too, if he could get rid of the ever-present irritation that was his sister. Ugh, just THINKING about Shockkit was horrifying to her. But before the little menace's brother could be spoken to, she had to finish her story. I'm glad to hear it Silverkit. she purred, considering how exactly to wrap the tale up for a moment. She could leave the lesson to them to find, but they might find the wrong one. But if they DID find the right one they would likely adhere to it better if they came up with it.

Tansyjaw decided better safe than sorry, not having too much faith in the little kit brains before her. That, kits, is why you don't trust cats from other clans. They might act friendly, but they will never have your best interests at heart. It's much better to stay with those you've grown up with, and live with. Of course, this probably wasn't firm enough. She was aware the warrior code had become more of the warrior suggestions these days, but it was still worth imparting upon the kits before too many bad ideas tried to influence them.

Remember too, it is against the warrior code to become mates with cats from another clan. You should be respectful to all cats of decent standing clanhoppers and scoundrels were naturally excluded so as to give a good impression of yourselves and Thunderclan, but being too friendly only ends in heartbreak. Even friendship was dangerous, if the two clans in question were hostile enough. It didn't happen often, but friends against each other on the battlefield was never a good thing. Hopefully these two would be smart enough to avoid such a tragedy. @spooky sleek. @Amber2010

Silverkit watched in awe, this was so true! other clans can be traitors! she vowed to herself once again that she will never ever ever grow a bond with any other clans!