Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Monthly Kudos

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old April 4th, 2017, 12:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Ship of the Month (April 2017)

Ship of the Month is for the recognition of a relationship between a romantic couple.

Rules:
  • The couple should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being voted.

• You may not vote for your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain votes.

• Hypothetical shipping is welcomed, but they may be disqualified at the request of one of the characters' owners.

• You may only vote for characters from the main roleplay.

• Kits may not be shipped under any circumstance.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win SOTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Roleplayers can not win any of the OTMs twice in a row (e.g. if they win one month, they can't win the next.) You will be disqualified, and the win will go to the next user(s) that qualifies.

• Votes must include an explanation of why the ship deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be ignored.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the ship. Statements that only have "they're cool" will result in your vote being disregarded.

• You may only vote once, however you may change your vote at any time provided voting is still open.

• Previous SOTMs can not be voted for again.

Omengaze x Desirewing
    Toothsnarl x Bravestep
    Omengaze x Cedarsprint
    Dapplestar x Rowanhawk
    Fallowstar x Scratcheye
    Ashstar x Spottedfur
    Eversong x Iceclaw
    Skybird x Beargaze
    Deadgrowl x Whisperlight
    Tumblewing x Shorechase
    Lunacross
    Winterstar x Tinderflame
    Neomora x Malhonnete
    Saturn x Shavon
    Dalek x Cinder
    Jayfrost x Mysterylight
    Cloudwatcher x Marshsnow
    Crimsonmoon x Timberstrike
    Panthernose x Hollypelt
    Otterstar x Mirefern
    Silentwing x Stormlight
    Crowfoot x Birchstep
    Russetswirl x Shellfeather
    Bearclaw x Zerosight
    Burdockclaw x Blazingnight
    Heronwing x Scatter
    Hiddenvoice x Whispermoon
    Honeybee x Sagemist
    Bucknight x Cakeless
    Rookpatch x Marigoldrise
    Hades x Illusion

The winners will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and can receive an exclusive award. This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current Ship of the Month is Kaomi (please keep it to cats though!)

To vote, please post this format:
Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]:
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this ship [required]:
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:34 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Ship of the Month (April 2017)

unfortunately, i don't think russet n whisper is valid, seeing as the two of them were rpotm and you arent allowed to get an otm twice in a row :00?

Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Featherspeckle [ @Noire ] and Martenthorn [ @Lonestar23 ]
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ThunderClan
Reason for voting for this ship [required]: Martenthorn has been broken. Featherspeckle has been broken. They have both experienced love that never worked out; but then they come across one another, and it blossoms into a close friendship so quickly it can almost seem suspicious. Martenthorn is wary of this newfound relationship, but Featherspeckle leaps right on into it, wanting someone she can trust and rely on. It's only the beginning of a relationship, a bud waiting to bloom, but I'm sure that it is soon to turn into something more.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 15th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:24 PM
mapless wanderer

ignore this ill just wait until may then

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; April 15th, 2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 10:17 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Idk how this will do if Snow gets enough vote for cotm, but oh wellz

Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Snowstar ( @Dark Melody ) and Stormstrike ( @Empress Of Evil )
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Thinderclan for both
Reason for voting for this ship [required]: So I recently did an art request for the two of them, and in doing so ended up reading a bit of the Roleplays between the two. In doing so, I watched how their two, very well thought out, personalities collided and the two are a very cute couple together. I love some of the similarities between the two, and the overall fun in their relationship. Sure they're in love, but I don't think it's like most where after they profess their love, they get all lovey Dover. They continue with their fun, and it's just fun to see their characters together.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; April 19th, 2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Snowstar ( @Dark Melody ) and Stormstrike ( @Empress Of Evil )
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Thinderclan for both
Reason for voting for this ship [required]: So I recently did an art request for the two of them, and in doing so ended up reading a bit of the Roleplays between the two. In doing so, I watched how their two, very well thought out, personalities collided and the two are a very cute couple together. I love some of the similarities between the two, and the overall fun in their relationship. Sure they're in love, but I don't think it's like most where after they profess their love, they get all lovey Dover. They continue with their fun, and it's just fun to see their characters together.
I second this! Snowstar and Stormstrike are a cute couple and I stalk Dark and Empress' posts often.

Clickity Clackity
Old April 25th, 2017, 01:07 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
unfortunately, i don't think russet n whisper is valid, seeing as the two of them were rpotm and you arent allowed to get an otm twice in a row :00?

Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Featherspeckle [ @Noire ] and Martenthorn [ @Lonestar23 ]
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ThunderClan
Reason for voting for this ship [required]: Martenthorn has been broken. Featherspeckle has been broken. They have both experienced love that never worked out; but then they come across one another, and it blossoms into a close friendship so quickly it can almost seem suspicious. Martenthorn is wary of this newfound relationship, but Featherspeckle leaps right on into it, wanting someone she can trust and rely on. It's only the beginning of a relationship, a bud waiting to bloom, but I'm sure that it is soon to turn into something more.
I second this, these cats have been through so much, and they have finally found love~

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 25th, 2017, 01:10 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Ship of the Month (April 2017)

Quote:

i third this! these little babs are the cutest ever, their relationship has developed over avery long time and it's just purrfect
Old April 25th, 2017, 01:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

I fourth this! Seeing these two interact is just so cute! It's almost as if you can see the little hearts bounceing of fans of them, it's just adorable.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:17 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:

Fifth! I stalk most people, and I think those two chars are adorable together!

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old April 26th, 2017, 01:28 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:

i change my vote to this because i feel as if these two characters are truly one of my fav. Not only are they cute but they also work with one another