Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:37 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Mintheart and Ravenstorm’s kits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Name:[future names] Hey m'name's Squirrelkit cause I'm so crazy. Hey I'm Squirrelpaw! Hi, Squirrelleap here!
Description: Daddy says i'm nice!
Personality: I'm super crazy(mommy says so), and i love to explore!
Appearance: Look at my gorgeous blue eyes and beautiful black and gray!
Quirks!!!: Mommy says I'm like lightning. i really like foxes and Dewpaw!
Plot ideas: I'm gonna get lost! Dewpaw's gonna rescue me!
Other: Hmm nothin
Mention Me: @Goldwhisker
Accepted!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:43 AM
Back to school!

Oh sugar! @alan , I don’t know how to. Mintheart is a white green shecat with long hair and mint green eyes.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:40 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ I apologize for not putting it in an 'audition' way! I'm not really the best at those , so I hope this will do! ((: I also assumed Description meant the meaning for the name?? Sorry!! ]
__

Name:
Magpiekit Magpiepaw , Magpierain

Description:
Magpie - indicates joy, love, and lasting fortune. It can also signify trickery and deception. ; Fur color.

Rain - They're emotional and soft spoken personality ; love for nature.

Personality:
Pessimistic // Doubtful // Emotional
Magpiekit is a rather pessimistic individual to say the least. They tend to always look on the downside of things by default , more often than not , they dont get their hopes up for many things. They dont get excited over things easily because of their pessimism; often thinking what they are excited for will end badly. With this , Magpiekit is doubtful of both themselves , and others. They don't think she can do many things correctly , and does this with others too , even if they are older than them and have more experience. They doubt that they can succeed the first try , as rude as that may sound , it's just how they feels about things. Most times , they tend to doubt their actions from the past , and wonders if they could've done better somehow. This gets worse when they makes mistakes. Being quite emotional doesn't help this kits case; it's quite easy to make them cry or become furious. They can't handle heavy situations , or if people depend on them , usually making them become frustrated and cry in the end.

Independent // Soft spoken // perfectionist
Magpiekit likes to think they are independent , and definitely tries to be. Seeing as they don't like people depending on them , as they find it stressful , they try to do the opposite and not depend on others. Often relying on themselves , they try to turn down help from others as soon as it's offered , they find it troublesome to get help from others; thinking they may be bothering the other person if they accept the offer. However , Magpie is quite soft spoken so it's hard for them to be heard sometimes. Being rather gentle , they don't talk very loudly and can be considered introverted; sometimes agreeing even if they don't want to if the person is persistent. With this , they are a perfectionist. They want everything to be to their liking , what they consider perfect. This means they want to be perfect themselves , often trying to make a good impression on everyone they meet for the first time. They attempt to plan out their words and actions before doing them , so they don't make any mistakes.

Methodical // rule orientated // nature lover
Previously mentioned , Magpiekit plans out their actions and words. Being methodical , they do this with almost anything and everything , doing it in a specific order. The believe doing things in a specific order will possibly result in something good if they are lucky. Magpiekit is a rule orientated individual. They think rules are extremely important to go by and listen to if you don't want something bad to happen to you. They try their best to follow rules as closely as possible , trying to avoid being involved with people who are extremely reckless or very likely to break the rules. They show themselves to be a nature lover; being quite interested in things such as rocks and plants , they feel very close to nature as it tends to calm them down if they end up getting very emotional. Though , they aren't a huge fan of bugs and make this clear.

Appearance:
Magpiekit is a bi-color feline. They're mostly white , though they has black splotches on their back; covering their ears and portions of their face , along with all of her tail. They have light yellow eyes. Magpiekit has short fur with a rather normal build , not too skinny nor too overweight.

Quirks:
Magpiekit tends to thump one of their back paws against the ground when they are amused.

Plot ideas:
For when they are a warrior ; Magpierain , a feline who always follows the rules and admires the warrior code , ends up falling in love with a cat in another clan. Knowing this isn't very well looked upon , they fall in a crisis of sorts , becoming a bit distant from the clan , questioning if they should seek advice or not.
[ In the end we'd have to see if Magpie and the non sc cat become mates or are still in love , I don't want to assume anything yet ]

Other:
Since the form does not include it , I would like to say that Magpiekit is Non-binary [ They/Them pronouns ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 22nd, 2020 at 07:44 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:45 AM
Back to school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post

[ I apologize for not putting it in an 'audition' way! I'm not really the best at those , so I hope this will do! ((: I also assumed Description meant the meaning for the name?? Sorry!! ]
__

Name:
Magpiekit Magpiepaw , Magpierain

Description:
Magpie - indicates joy, love, and lasting fortune. It can also signify trickery and deception. ; Fur color.

Rain - They're emotional and soft spoken personality ; love for nature.

Personality:
Pessimistic // Doubtful // Emotional
Magpiekit is a rather pessimistic individual to say the least. They tend to always look on the downside of things by default , more often than not , they dont get their hopes up for many things. They dont get excited over things easily because of their pessimism; often thinking what they are excited for will end badly. With this , Magpiekit is doubtful of both themselves , and others. They don't think she can do many things correctly , and does this with others too , even if they are older than them and have more experience. They doubt that they can succeed the first try , as rude as that may sound , it's just how they feels about things. Most times , they tend to doubt their actions from the past , and wonders if they could've done better somehow. This gets worse when they makes mistakes. Being quite emotional doesn't help this kits case; it's quite easy to make them cry or become furious. They can't handle heavy situations , or if people depend on them , usually making them become frustrated and cry in the end.

Independent // Soft spoken // perfectionist
Magpiekit likes to think they are independent , and definitely tries to be. Seeing as they don't like people depending on them , as they find it stressful , they try to do the opposite and not depend on others. Often relying on themselves , they try to turn down help from others as soon as it's offered , they find it troublesome to get help from others; thinking they may be bothering the other person if they accept the offer. However , Magpie is quite soft spoken so it's hard for them to be heard sometimes. Being rather gentle , they don't talk very loudly and can be considered introverted; sometimes agreeing even if they don't want to if the person is persistent. With this , they are a perfectionist. They want everything to be to their liking , what they consider perfect. This means they want to be perfect themselves , often trying to make a good impression on everyone they meet for the first time. They attempt to plan out their words and actions before doing them , so they don't make any mistakes.

Methodical // rule orientated // nature lover
Previously mentioned , Magpiekit plans out their actions and words. Being methodical , they do this with almost anything and everything , doing it in a specific order. The believe doing things in a specific order will possibly result in something good if they are lucky. Magpiekit is a rule orientated individual. They think rules are extremely important to go by and listen to if you don't want something bad to happen to you. They try their best to follow rules as closely as possible , trying to avoid being involved with people who are extremely reckless or very likely to break the rules. They show themselves to be a nature lover; being quite interested in things such as rocks and plants , they feel very close to nature as it tends to calm them down if they end up getting very emotional. Though , they aren't a huge fan of bugs and make this clear.

Appearance:
Magpiekit is a bi-color feline. They're mostly white , though they has black splotches on their back; covering their ears and portions of their face , along with all of her tail. They have light yellow eyes. Magpiekit has short fur with a rather normal build , not too skinny nor too overweight.

Quirks:
Magpiekit tends to thump one of their back paws against the ground when they are amused.

Plot ideas:
For when they are a warrior ; Magpierain , a feline who always follows the rules and admires the warrior code , ends up falling in love with a cat in another clan. Knowing this isn't very well looked upon , they fall in a crisis of sorts , becoming a bit distant from the clan , questioning if they should seek advice or not.
[ In the end we'd have to see if Magpie and the non sc cat become mates or are still in love , I don't want to assume anything yet ]

Other:
Since the form does not include it , I would like to say that Magpiekit is Non-binary [ They/Them pronouns ]

Accepted! And sorry I forgot Gender:.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:46 AM
Back to school!

Now we only need one more kit. @Puddle~
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:49 AM
Back to school!

@Arie ? Do you think you would want to do this?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:12 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwhisker View Post
Oh sugar! @alan , I don’t know how to. Mintheart is a white green shecat with long hair and mint green eyes.
she's hilarious right?
being this young is art

Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:24 AM
Back to school!

Quote:
she's hilarious right?
What?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:25 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwhisker View Post
What?
like super crazy
being this young is art

Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:26 AM
Back to school!

Quote:
like super crazy
I mean who. Squirrelkit?