Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old May 27th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
ThunderClan Awkward Starts and Crashing Hearts [plot]

This is a plot finder for Frostpaw.

*THIS PLOT WILL START EARLY JUNE. ALL CHOSEN CHARACTERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOMETIME BEFORE THEN.*

**THE PLOT FINDER IS NOT FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. CHARACTERS WILL BE CHOSEN BY AMOUNT OF INFORMATION, AND CREATIVITY.**

~Plot~

Frostpaw has always felt neglected. Used. Unwanted. She has parents, but they don't care for her. [TC Queen] hates her, and is always either ignoring her, or trying to change the way Frostpaw acts. Meanwhile, [TC Warrior] loves her, but can never make time to see their daughter. Leading to that, Frostpaw picked up some bad behaviors from the two, one being Separation Anxiety. She gets to be very attached, and trusting, which leads her into some awkward situations. Having ran away from a battle session, Frostpaw runs into [TC Tom], whom asks why she was running. Frostpaw explains that she doesn't believe in fighting, and classifies herself as a "pacifist". [TC Tom], still confused, befriends her, in hopes of grasping this new lifestyle.

Both become fast friends, and learn more in the process. One moon after their meetup, Frostpaw finds her father, dead, lying in a stream. His body is mangled and broken, with strange scents on it. After the burial, [TC Tom] notices that Frostpaw has been acting stranger than usual. She pushes him away, instead of pulling him closer. The rest of her "friends" have began to gossip, and Frostpaw has become an outcast. Her mind has begun to sink into sadness, and she spends more time hanging around the medicine den, or hunting with her mentor. Frostpaw feels lost, and decides to see what her friends were doing. On her way there, she notices one of them, [TC She-Cat], boasting around a pawful of apprentices. Curious, Frostpaw hides to hear their conversation. At first, it starts off with battle training, before taking a turn to her. [TC She-Cat] goes off about Frostpaw being daft, and too attached. Frostpaw, hearing this, runs off, with [TC She-Cat] following close behind. Eventually they catch up, and tell Frostpaw it was all a lie. Frostpaw believes them, and agrees to go back to being friends. During this, [TC Tom] had hid behind a tree, detecting the lie. He had developed feelings for Frostpaw, despite her ignoring him, and didn't want her to get hurt. So, ignoring all common sense, he confronts her about [TC She-Cat].

Frostpaw refuses to believe him, saying he's trying to steal her away from her friends. She dashes off, running up the cliff pass, a place she had been forbidden from entry. So much happened in the last moon, and she felt hurt. Once Frostpaw was sure [TC Tom] had left, she made her way down, meeting [TC Queen], her mother, in the forest. They, upon seeing Frostpaw, scold her, and tell her it was "her fault her father had died". Hurt and confused, she runs off, somehow waking up in camp when she distinctly remembered falling asleep in the territory. Frostpaw figures that [TC Tom] must have brought her back. Weary, she ignores him calling her over to eat with him, instead setting out to brave the territory. Frostpaw decides to head up the cliff pass again, unaware of what dangers she will meet.

Halfway up, Frostpaw sees a cat staring at her, the scent of Shadowclan on their fur. Frightened, she runs off, only to have [SC Tom] run after her, begging her to stay. Frostpaw, being as lonely and desperate as she is, agrees, and sits down to have a conversation with them. [SC Tom] goes off about watching her for a while, and the two hit it off right away, despite the oddities hanging around [SC Tom]. Halfway through the conversation, Frostpaw notices a dark look on [SC Tom] as she mentions the treatments from her mother. When she questions him about it, he simply replies that "he only wants her to be happy". Frostpaw decides not to question it further, and heads back to camp, not realizing that [TC She-Cat] had witnessed the whole conversation. Blackmail on their mind, they dash back to camp, confronting [TC Tom]. They have a conversation on this, and [TC She-Cat] notices how much [TC Tom] cares for Frostpaw. Angered and bitter, she tells [TC Tom] that "I"ll tell, I'll tell on that crush-stealer if you don't be mine. She stole you from me." Confused, [TC Tom] questions [TC She-Cat], before she storms off in a jealous rage.

Meanwhile, a few moons later, when Frostpaw, [TC Tom], and [TC She-Cat], have all received their full names, Frost[insert future name here] is still meeting with [SC Tom], who has become a warrior. Lately, they have been distracted, and always perk up when Frost[insert future name here] mentions her mum. She is quite confused, but wouldn't dare argue with him, knowing is temper. A short while later, [TC Queen] is found dead. As much torment Frost[insert future name here] had been caused by her mother, her senses get the best of her, and Frost[insert future name here] lays the night sobbing beside [TC Queen]'s body. Meanwhile, [SC Tom] is beside the Thunderclan border, awaiting Frost[insert future name here] to come by. He grips a few flowers, prepared to tell her about the murder of her mother. A rustling in the bushes catches his eye, but, instead of Frost[insert future name here], it's [TC Tom], who questions why [SC Tom] is there. He isn't hostile, but [SC Tom] seems to perceive it that way. He immediately recognizes them as the "hunky tom" in Frost[insert future name here]'s stories, and attacks. Later, Frost[insert future name here] finds [TC Tom] by the border, heavily injured. When she asks him what happened, [TC Tom] lies, knowing about her relationship with [SC Tom]. Frost[insert future name here] believes him, and runs off to meet [SC Tom] after helping [TC Tom] with some of his wounds, having picked up some knowledge after ignoring her battle lessons and hung around the medicine den instead.

When she meets with [SC Tom], she notices a familiar scent of Thunderclan, followed by a stench of blood. Noticing this, [SC Tom] decides to distract her by confessing his feelings for Frost[insert future name here]. She flinches away, telling [SC Tom] how she "only wanted to be friends" and "loved someone else". Angered and jealous, [SC Tom] lashes out, driving Frost[insert future name here] away. He begins to feel guilty, and attempts to run after her, before [TC Tom] steps in his path, feelings for Frost[insert future name here] still there. He confronts [SC Tom], having known for a while that he was the one who killed [TC Queen]. [SC Tom] doesn't deny it, instead going off on how he could kill [TC Tom] as well, and take Frost[insert future name here] for his own. Meanwhile, Frost[insert future name here] was listening in on the whole conversation, courtesy of [TC Tom]. She knows she has to choose one cat, and one cat only, but who?

Either way, she knows the other won’t give her up.

Who she chooses will be decided from there. Will [SC Tom] kill, and whisk her away to Shadowclan, while [TC Tom] remains dissatisfied with a life in Thunderclan, alongside [TC She-Cat]? Or will [TC Tom] live happily ever after with Frost[insert future name here], whilst [SC Tom] and [TC She-Cat] remain bitter, and lonely? There is no telling where she will go, it all depends on how the cat in question is roleplayed after.

Who would you choose?

*Major Roles*
[TC Tom]
[SC Tom]
[TC She-Cat]

*Minor Roles*
[TC Queen]
[TC Warrior]

~Form~
[pre-developed characters are preferred to newly-made ones]
-Name-

-Gender-

-Role Wanted-

-Detailed Description-
[personality included]

-Character Activity-

-Roleplayer Activity-

-Link to Bio?-

-Roleplay Example-
-optional-

-Mention-

***[TC Warrior] can be perceived as any gender***
Unless anyone else applies a TC She-Cat (doubtful), @Sootsplash’s Bristlepelt will be accepted because they are an amazing writer and nobody else applied.

So...... special thanks to Soot (:

That about wraps this up! Thank you for your time!

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; June 12th, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 02:37 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Awkward Starts and Crashing Hearts [plot]

~Form~
-Name-Dewpaw

-Gender-Tom

-Role Wanted-ShC Tom

-Detailed Description-Handsome gray tom with darkeer patches

-Character Activity-Pretty active

-Roleplayer Activity-Pretty active

-Link to Bio?-Sorry, don't have one!

-Mention-@Fallen One
being this young is art

Old May 27th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

~Form~
-Name- Sparrowclaw

-Gender- Male

-Role Wanted- TC tom

-Detailed Description- black tom with yellow eyes and one white paw and the tip of tail is white

-Character Activity- A lot

-Roleplayer Activity- At least everyday

-Link to Bio?- I don’t know how to do it or what that means

-Mention- @Fallen One
Old May 27th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Smile, she said.

bump
Old May 27th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen One View Post
bump
beep
Old May 27th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Smile, she said.

bump
Old May 27th, 2020, 05:14 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

-Name-
Lionpaw

-Gender-
male

-Role Wanted-
TC tom

-Detailed Description-
[personality included]
Lionpaw is a young, ginger tom. Before joining ThunderClan, he lived the life of a loner. He's kind and understanding, and can't lie to save his life. He's a bit rash and always does what he thinks is best. Lionpaw's best friend is Frostpaw... er, the other Frostpaw. The one from ShadowClan, who used to be a ThunderClanner before he defected. Oh my, this plot will certainly be messing with his head. Should Lionpaw be picked, he would also have an internal struggle with himself. He would care for Frostpaw greatly and feel emotion towards her, but wouldn't know how to express himself because having two Frostpaws in his life would just be confusing. (This issue would disappear once they become warriors.) Lionpaw is a sensitive cat - the actions of those who he cares for will greatly affect him. He won't mind if Frostpaw stays close to him and will do his best to keep her safe. As for the ShC tom, he'll see him as a rival. He might bring up that ShC tom and Frostpaw live in different clans. (More information on personality and background on bio. Sorry if this was confusing to read.)

-Character Activity-
high

-Roleplayer Activity-
also high, every day (for now)

-Link to Bio?-
here

-Mention-
@Fallen One
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; May 27th, 2020 at 05:14 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Smile, she said.

bump
Old May 27th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Smile, she said.

bump
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Smile, she said.