Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old January 27th, 2021, 09:40 AM
particles of stars

Default To the Tunnels!

So, I have been working on a minor-ish WindClan plot. My oc, Maplebird will be leading this rebellion [i guess you could call it that?] Open to all WC cats * || Summary: The tunnels will be used as a refuge while wc gains strength + stability, then eventually give a final push. [fighting back]

Update 2/10/2021: New alibis added

To start things off, Maplebird will bring up this idea to a few cats before Dawn returns. Those cats can share it through rp as they like, but remember not to spoil any unknown details, AND to stay quiet. [Currently here] Cats would eventually be taught how to navigate from the hiding area back to the exit. The initial step would be storing up prey in the tunnels, preferably in a cool place [?] as well as just regaining stability overall. Dens would need to be dug for warriors who will rest in the tunnels. Tunnel expanding would try to continue on days that the ground isn't frozen, most likely lead by Rani's Crowtooth. Since Dawn will be staying in WC camp for most of the plot, it is "highly unlikely that she won’t discover the tunnels." (Undertaker in my VM's) This means that everyone needs to be quiet about this, as characters brainstorm alibis I will add them to a list for public use.

WIP - The first few cats would be moved out of the tunnels to a safe location or [...] 1-3 warriors would fake running away while they are secretly living in the tunnels.

To be updated.
This plot depends solely on the chance that ShadowClan does not discover the tunnels. [Which they will] Basically, the tunnelers would work on the tunnels more in secret. Only on the days when able though, as on some days the ground will definitely be frozen. Having a back up supply of prey hidden in the tunnels could do them good, as long as it doesn't turn into crow food. After they have enough prey stored up, they could fake their deaths/fake running away. A small band of young warriors could be working on the tunnels and moving kits and queens while claiming they fled to Thunderclan or Riverclan, while in reality they are in the tunnels, or underground. Kits should be moved into the tunnels at first, only a couple at a time to not raise suspicion. The warriors could say the kits are "starving to death". Or, a queen could escape during the night, taking as many kits as she can, and they say she fled to Thunderclan or Riverclan, while in reality they are living in the tunnels. There should be one or two guards at the tunnels. [credit to @/dinosaur for this part] Some cats would have to remain in camp to prove as a distraction. [credit to @/implimm] This would leave the wc rebels with unknown numbers, causing chaos with their final attack. I am open to other ideas for this part as well. The main part set in stone would be this:

Chaos would need to be caused in wc, to send at least some shc warriors over there to help. With the distraction, they will burst through and raid. It would be a life or death fight, and the main goal would be to find Twil. And they would probably need to find a way to mental confuse, Dawn in case (which the probably will) come across her. Also, wc needs speed- they already have some, but they would need to be very fast for this to work

Quote:

1) This plot is basically just a plan. In no way is this going to go as described, things are going to be determined through rp.

2) ShadowClan cats are going to be able to interfere at any time, as every post is basically open. The alibi list will be very important for these situations. Every alibi brainstormed through rp will be there, and it will be crossed out if its known through rp that it has been used.

3) Your cats will not die for being solely a part of this plot. But if you have them attack Dawnstar, they might be. ["No one will be killed, unless I’m asked to kill someone, Dawn feels threaten or for a plot, I made a promise not kill a bunch of Windclanners due to Dawns temper. Dawn will be punishing Twilight instead." -Undertaker in my VM's]

Quote:
"Current info about the tunnels:
There are two major enterences that may be used here, what crow calls the camp enterence and the out of clan enterence. These two holes are connected to the largest tunnel network including crows makeshift 'nest area'. The camp enterence is covered by a large rock in the middle of a patch of long grass outside the camp to prevent kits from finding it and is (for now) hidden. This could be a main point of escape but if dawn finds it while they could collapse a tunnel and prevent her from finding the group the jog would be up. The second entrance is a long way out of windclan camp borders in unclaimed land, this could be used to hunt in as while hunting underground is possible few cats have experience with that and would need to be taught and the amount of rabbits hibernating down here is limited and eventually we would bleed that resource dry.

Crowtooth has a makeshift camp area where he has a napping nest for when he spends long times down there and was planning on running a breezefeather endorsed event to turn it to a second camp (that plan was well interrupted wasnt it). Its tiny and needs work but that can be done.

As for knowledge no one should have more then a basic understanding of how to deal with the tunnels (cats who participated in past tunnel event should have a basic idea though) but Crowtooth is happy to take a group of warriors and spend some time teaching them necessary skills. Hes got no people skills so should no be put in charge of queens elders or kits but will happily help the warriors and apprentices. (WARNING: CATS SHOULD NOT BE IN THE TUNNELS ALONE UNLESS THEY HAVE A HIGH LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE AND APPRENTICES NEED A WARRIOR UNLESS THEY WANNA GET HURT, ITS DANGEROUS)"

(Rani - Page 4, post 39 of this thread)

• Cats to die - These cats will die in the final raid, or from some other cause
  • General - Overall cats willing to play a part in this.
  • Moved - As the plot progresses, kits and queens will be moved into the tunnel slowly. (Hedgekit, Ashkit, Whitekit, leafkit)

Whitekit
Leafkit
Hedgekit

Snakekit: [Reason = ]
Fallenstorm: [Reason = ]
Cedarpaw: [reason= ]

Rathrush:
Quailtail:
Chestnuttfire: [?]
Deadpaw: fighting specific
Maplebird: Organizing things, WIP
Stormshadow:
Nettlepaw:
Crowspeck: Fighter
Plumaflare:
Nettlespark: Patrols
Eldersky: Making dens
Cinderpaw:
Hallowstep:
Hailpaw: Making dens, tunneling
Stonemask: low risk activities
Crowtooth: Main tunneler
Swiftstorm: Guard [?]
Robinpaw:
Russetcroak:
Thristlewing:
Heatherstorm: Spy maybe?
Cricketfire: Messenger for battle
Wishpool: Help smuggle out cats + keep an eye on camp
Robintail: learning how to tunnel
Basilwhisker: Runner
Featherlight: Helping out with plans
Silverpaw: keep an eye on camp/stay in camp

Past members
Firepool, Blazefrost, Brakentooth

If your character brainstorms a alibi please have them approach Maple and tell her if you want it to be on the list!

Not shared through rp yet:
  • Hunting --> MAIN [post]

• Seeing if any herbs might be in the tunnels, since they probably don't grow on the moor in this cold weather [post]

• Heard some noise and went to check what it was [post]

Current roleplays:
  • ///

Last edited by Panda1440; February 22nd, 2021 at 04:25 PM.
Old January 27th, 2021, 09:52 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: To the tunnels!

Kits should be moved into the tunnels at first, only a couple at a time to not raise suspicion. The warriors could say the kits are "starving to death". Or, a queen could escape during the night, taking as many kits as she can, and they say she fled to Thunderclan or Riverclan, while in reality they are living in the tunnels. There should be one or two guards at the tunnels.
@Panda1440

Last edited by dinosaur; January 27th, 2021 at 09:53 AM.
Old January 27th, 2021, 09:59 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Panda1440

I could push Ratrush at you as a general participant she doesn't have a page yet but she's a sassy skinny lady who pretty much views everything that's going on right now as some amusing performance. She'd take part in this just to see how it would turn out haha
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:04 AM
particles of stars

@Slushie, I will add her one to the general list!
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:04 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

My cat Echowind is leaving WindClan for now, and she would totally participate in the raid! She's also watching a bunch off kits who are leaving with her @Panda1440

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:05 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Blazefrost is in as a cat into this,general

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:06 AM
this night is sparkling

Chetsnuttfire might help? But probs not haha

// @Panda1440
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:07 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quailtail could be part of the tunnel diggers, or in general, whichever you think best.
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Woah Maybe Apperetices are in charge of making sure the tunnels are stable. Oh and My App could be one of the leading cats? He knows the tunnels like the back of his paw,and other apps could be jelous?
@Panda1440

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:08 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
[Note: This plot is still a wip, it will most likely not become major. I will edit the current plot as suggestions come through. Please do not quote this.]

This plot depends solely on the chance that ShadowClan does not discover the tunnels. Basically, the tunnelers would work on the tunnels more in secret. Only on the days when able though, as on some days the ground will definitely be frozen. Having a back up supply of prey hidden in the tunnels could do them good, as long as it doesn't turn into crow food. After they have enough prey stored up, they could fake their deaths/fake running away. A small band of young warriors could be working on the tunnels and moving kits and queens while claiming they fled to Thunderclan or Riverclan, while in reality they are in the tunnels, or underground. Kits should be moved into the tunnels at first, only a couple at a time to not raise suspicion. The warriors could say the kits are "starving to death". Or, a queen could escape during the night, taking as many kits as she can, and they say she fled to Thunderclan or Riverclan, while in reality they are living in the tunnels. There should be one or two guards at the tunnels. [credit to @/dinosaur for this part] This would leave the wc rebels with unknown numbers, causing chaos with their final attack. I am open to other ideas for this part as well. The main part set in stone would be this:

Chaos would need to be caused in wc, to send at least some shc warriors over there to help. With the distraction, they will burst through and raid. It would be a life or death fight, and the main goal would be to find Twil. And they would probably need to find a way to mental confuse, hurt Dawn in case (which the probably will) come across her. Also, wc needs speed- they already have some, but they would need to be very fast for this to work

No form needed, I will consider the suggestions.

Current suggestions:

• Cats to die - [0/3-???] These cats will die in the final raid, or from some other cause
  • General - [0/???] Overall cats willing to play a part in this.
  • Kits & Queens - [0/???] As the plot progresses, kits and queens will be moved into the tunnel slowly.

@Rani - Would Crowtooth be willing to help with this?
I have a WindClan kit whom could die ( Snakekit ), I'm not very invested in his character. OR, I have a WindClan tom whom might die defending his kits. He should die and honerable death, sweet kitty ( Cloudfoot )

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; January 27th, 2021 at 10:08 AM.